test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Aggregate and Unified Elements

dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
While leveling from 60 to 70 in the 4 new zones I was able to receive both these items as quest rewards. I received about 10 of each while leveling up but since then I have not had one appear as a reward when I visit the quest givers in each of the zones. Anyone else have this issue? Any work around? I'd really like to earn them through questing instead of buying off the AH or spending weeks using Alchemy.

Comments

• Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    We had a "Bag of Tricks" touching on the topic on the blog some time ago: http://blog.nwo-uncensored.com/mondays-bag-of-tricks-vol-7-farming-vigilance-tasks/

The rewards are generated once and stay the same for the Vigilance quest until it is completed. Which means they are pretty much impossible to farm. You'd have to mindlessly complete quests and hope for a RNGesus. 10 UEs while leveling actually is quite good, I have received two at best 60-70.
  • Options
    dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    Thank you. That was very informative.
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    level 24 task leadership every 4 hours guard young noble trip can give and elemental and unified.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    level 24 task leadership every 4 hours guard young noble trip can give and elemental and unified.

You mean enchanted coffer. There are more than one task that can make that coffer and "Guard young noble on trip" is one of them and it is a level 23 task.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Frozen FireFrozen Fire Member Posts: 11
    You got 10 UEs while leveling up?! :astonished: I finished all 48 quests (16 x 3) in all 4 zones, totalling 192 quests and I got just 1 UE!!!
    rU0ZMwy.png
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Rank 5 Alchemy, you can make them.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options

What can you make in Rank 5 Alchemy? As far as I can see, 2 Lesser potions only.
    If you mean rank 25, it takes 12 days to make one UE.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    j0shi82j0shi82 Member Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    plasticbat wrote: »

What can you make in Rank 5 Alchemy? As far as I can see, 2 Lesser potions only.

An Alchemy farm similar to a Leadership farm can put out hundreds per week.
    (50 characters * 7 slots * 7 days) / 12 days = 204 per week

However, at their current prize, it's better to do Leadership tasks.

Using data back at Neverwinter Uncensored our estimation of getting an UE from an Elemental Evil Heroic Encounter is about 2.5%.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    plasticbat wrote: »

Obviously I meant 25, but typo'd it.

So thanks for being snarky anyway.

And it only takes me 4 days to make a UE. Purple and Blue profession people make a world of difference...
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    And it only takes me 4 days to make a UE. Purple and Blue profession people make a world of difference...

That means one needs to invest purple/blue people which is not cheap.

It also means it ties up a slot for 4 days. My estimation of a 4 day leadership AD production for one slot is about 9000 AD. The current price of one UE is about 15K. The 4 EA needed to make the UE is about 5.2K.

Making it yourself for personally use may be slightly ahead but factoring in the purple/blue people capital investment, it is not a good deal to make for personal use (instead of a direct purchase from AH). Of course, if the purple/blue people was not purchased for this sole purpose, it is a different story.

If it is for AH sale, factoring in 10% AH cut, it is a loss.