test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to the Vanilla Forums!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Well met adventurers,

Welcome to the Vanilla forums! We’re still in the midst of working out a few tweaks and bugs here and there, but they’re open for you to start posting about your fantastical adventures, nasty bugs you’ve run into or to just hang out and speak with your fellow Neverwinter adventurers.

Thank you for being patient during this process! All we ask is for you to report any bugs you run into here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/categories/vanilla-forum-migration-bug-reports so we can continue optimizing the Vanilla forums for your enjoyment.

Continue rolling those 20s!

And with great power comes great responsibility!
-Andy (Strum)

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• drnimroddrnimrod Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Why does everything feel like its in BOLD and super bright white? ick...
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    This /\ My eyes hurt! Also when I respond to a thread why is there nothing showing to show that I have commented on it like i little icon or arrow, its easier to keep tabs on what I have commented on.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    How comes it says Champions online user under my nick, never played that game... Someone can get that off me please!
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
    Whats a PWE user? It's under my name.
    Perfect world entertainment is my guess
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• drnimroddrnimrod Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    When I do a search for keywords, the results highlight the keywords in yellow so one can't even tell what word is being highlighted lol. This theme is atrocious. Please, Arc, just bc something changes doesn't mean it's any better... This feels like a 100% downgrade so far...
  • danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    drnimrod wrote: »
    When I do a search for keywords, the results highlight the keywords in yellow so one can't even tell what word is being highlighted lol. This theme is atrocious. Please, Arc, just bc something changes doesn't mean it's any better... This feels like a 100% downgrade so far...

Well, they are still sorting the new forums out, it's best just to give them some time. Thanks :)
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Not actually. These forums have always been like this even before they decided to move Neverwinter over. This isn't a new forum. It's one that was already in use by PW. It just wasn't being used for Neverwinter until now. They've already stated the move is finished either way.​​
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    looks much better now, imho. thank you for the changes made.
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• macdarimacdari Member Posts: 1 New User
    question brand new to playing neverwinter on Xbox one. Is there a listing of what each button does. Been looking for a controller guide but haven't been to lucky yet.
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    macdari wrote: »
    question brand new to playing neverwinter on Xbox one. Is there a listing of what each button does. Been looking for a controller guide but haven't been to lucky yet.

Just press the Back/Select button, or whatever it's called now. That highlights the button's usage. Also see link below.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_one_games/l_-_o/neverwinter/f/5308/t/1957129.aspx
    Guild - Excalibur
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Anyone having problems with accessing the forums using Windows 10 and the latest version of Chrome?
  • franknycefranknyce Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I like it. Maybe a setting to change the background color or theme would be awesome. But otherwise like the changes and decided to open an acoount here
  • doomsday8589doomsday8589 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    here's question about the oath-bound paladin will we get 1 free character slot so we can play as the paladin because I for one just got my ranger to lv 30 and finally got my GWF up to lv 60 (which took forever) seriously do something about this class's dps people it's lacking. I followed a high dps guide and he still feels weak.
    But back to my point if this Oath-bound Paladin character is free how are we suppose to play as this character if we only have the (more than likely active)two character slots? Will players be given 1 character specific character slot? THAT would draw in more players honestly and possibly more sales especially if the Paladin gets Zen based add on's. Examples bonus packs, a backpack specific to the paladin class, bonus gear, dye's, maybe even a specific companion or weapon.
  • ath3naautath3naaut Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I like the new forum better
  • Why can't I upgrade my archon to mythic? it makes me sad...

Why can't I upgrade my archon to mythic? it makes me sad...

what in Tymoras name has this to do in this thread?
    The Legendary Outlaws

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT

• hipranger1hipranger1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Dear moderators,

This post does not need to be sticky anymore. We KNOW that we are on vanilla forums. We've known for months. We knew it when every single indexed link got broken with no forwarding.
  • spencer430#6694 spencer430 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Awesome looks cool!
  • nightshift56#8963 nightshift56 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    There's one thing I would like to see added to the page layout on the forum that would make using it much more user friendly. If another copy of the navigation path i.e. (Home>Neverwinter General Discussion (XBox One) ) could be added to the bottom of the pages after the last post, it would prevent the need of scrolling all the way back to the top of the page to browse for a new topic.
  • instantspudsinstantspuds Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's quite possible I missed the most obvious thing in the world.

These forums don't seem to be notifying me of threads when there are new threads created or in many cases if there are new posts in a thread. In addition, there doesn't seem to be a way of jumping to the first unread post in a thread either. So I am routinely scrolling through the same posts to find new posts.

Any insight would be appreciated.