test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Welcome to the Vanilla Forums!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited June 2015 in News & Announcements
Well met adventurers,

Welcome to the Vanilla forums! We’re still in the midst of working out a few tweaks and bugs here and there, but they’re open for you to start posting about your fantastical adventures, nasty bugs you’ve run into or to just hang out and speak with your fellow Neverwinter adventurers.

Thank you for being patient during this process! All we ask is for you to report any bugs you run into here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/categories/vanilla-forum-migration-bug-reports so we can continue optimizing the Vanilla forums for your enjoyment.

Continue rolling those 20s! And with great power comes great responsibility!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• ercaosercaos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Perhaps this is not the place to ask but I can't find any information on this regard...

Are PC and XboXONE ever going to share worlds? or do they do it already? or from other perspective, will I be able to play from my PC with a someone who plays in XboxONE ?
  • danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    ercaos wrote: »
    Perhaps this is not the place to ask but I can't find any information on this regard...

Are PC and XboXONE ever going to share worlds? or do they do it already? or from other perspective, will I be able to play from my PC with a someone who plays in XboxONE ?

Can you PM an admin or a mod about this, and they will tell you when they can I hope this helps :)