test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter - campaign-dragon sigil

jobjob73jobjob73 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
i cannot access parts of the campaign quests ancient treasures/barrow demolition/ghost stories. i can access when in a group but do not get a reward at the end (dragon sigil) therfore i am unable to complete campaign. is there a fix for this?

Comments

• kestrelhawkerkestrelhawker Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    You grab each of those quest from quest givers in Protectors Enclave . all of them are around Harper Boward
  • jobjob73jobjob73 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    i can get the quests kestral but it wont let me access the main quest part. ancient treasures/whispering caverns ghost stories/neverdeath barrow demolition/ebon down
    Just to make sure we are clear ..
    are you talking to Harper Boward and she is giving you one quest and then you are off to do the quest , or are you waiting to see which quest giver lights up after she gives you the quest that says " do such in such , such in such, and ( one of the named quest) . because after you accept that one quest one of the quest givers light up .

Im only being very clear because someone i play with regularly who is a capable player , was making the exact same mistake it sounds like you may be.
  • jobjob73jobjob73 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    no i was accepting quests and leaving right away. i tried the way you explained and it has worked. thank you very much for resolving this for me. Thank you kestral
    No problem brother !
    Good hunting !