NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quickplay not providing "additional rewards"

In the description, quickplay states "Your first victory each day will provide additional rewards."

Just to spot check, I went in with 171 chromatic mana, 130 eternal echoes and 3066 red planar mana. I am at 3142 of 15k toward my weekly cap on red planar mana.

When I finished Hunt for Vengeance with a gold score of 40k+ I finished sweeping and returned to my realm where I checked those values again.

I had 171 chromatic mana, 130 eternal echoes and 3121 red planar mana.

Comments

• Options
    nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

yeah I didn't check beforehand, but there was no indication of extra rewards, and since my green mana is down to 304, I don't think I got anything either

there's also still a little dot on my Guide tab, indicating there's something to do, and everything else is done for the day

fyi, I ended up doing Hedron Rush, and also got a gold score

• Options

I did the quickplay twice and didn't receive any additional rewards neither.

• Options
    sneaker42sneaker42 Posts: 86

Same problem here.

The daily icon still shows up.

• Options

Did anyone out there actually get the extra rewards? 😅

• Options

nope, no rewards at all

• Options
    beleren#8232 beleren Posts: 66

Just tried it again today and still doesn't give any extra rewards. Not that it really maters tbh because the weekly cap is still in effect.

• Options
    nymysisnymysis Posts: 102
  • Options
  • Options

Some people do, but those people must play for more hours than most people have available. I've never even gotten close to reaching the planar mana caps. 😅

That's a bit off topic, though. 👀

Please gimme my quickplay rewards; I'm mana deprived! 😱

• Options

I made sure to check my values beforehand today, and I definitely didn't get any extra rewards from quickplay. I guess it just doesn't work at all?

So now I guess the only incentive for quickplay is actually being able to find people to play with, since it seems impossible normally (in my experience, at least).

• Options
    antioch#8264 antioch Posts: 168

I can chime in here, I have not received this bonus: Yesterday, or Today.

Please fix, as that Mana bonus is a Tease!!!

Just saying, my 2 Mana,

Antioch

• Options
    tyamat#0965 tyamat Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

Same problem...

Opened a ticket but they just told me to post here. No answer it is a bug or whatever.

Edit: Today I got the rewards for the first time.

Post edited by tyamat#0965 on
  • Options
    manowar#5570 manowar Posts: 63

never got reward from quickplays, did many, not getting any rewards from daily reputation missions too rank 100

• Options

I have no problem with the quickplays daily, but a friend of mine does. Unable to get his rewards.

• Options
    nymysisnymysis Posts: 102

I can confirm that I did get the reward today.

• Options
    s1m0ne#8825 s1m0ne Posts: 56

Was going to come here to say I wasn't getting the reward but then I had a thought. My partner and I play this together so I'm almost always in a team. We queue for quickplay as a team, looking for a 3rd. We can queue that way but we don't get the reward and aren't warned that we won't. We disbanded our team and simply queued for quickplay at the same time. Same effect, except we got the reward. Moral of this story... queue for quickplay solo.

• Options
    winter#5492 winter Posts: 105

Been having this issue. Have tried quickplay multiple times each day, have tried on every difficulty, no reward. Pretty frustrating tbh.

• Options
    eisnecro#1629 eisnecro Posts: 1
    edited May 2021

I am joining the queue solo, since i am playing solo, however except for two days ago i did not get the rewards. So it seems to be a "lucky" bug, meaning if you get it, it's luck. Also it seems to be a bit strange to not give the rewards to teamplayers, who just need another one.

• Options
    antioch#8264 antioch Posts: 168
    edited May 2021

Day 3, Entered Queue. Assigned to group. They all ran ahead, and left the poor Sanctifier behind. Scenario ended. No reward. Starting to feel it's a Hoax, or a REALLY late April fool's day joke. 😜

• Options

No daily reward from the quickplay for me either. Really hope they compensate us or somthing 😑

• Options

I gave up and stopped trying, because I never got rewards, but I always queue solo, due to lack of friends.

Glad to hear people can sometimes get rewards, at least.

• Options
    sneaker42sneaker42 Posts: 86

The announcement of additional rewards for quickplay feels more and more like a bad joke.

Most annoying is the lack of response in this forum here.

• Options

Ok, so for the first time since the update I received the quickplay rewards. Still, I have no idea why, I hope whatever is happening can be fixed so that we can always be sure that entering the quickplay will give us the announced rewards.

• Options
    lokigromrilbendlokigromrilbend Posts: 4

never gotten the reward yet, can you either update how to get it? or grand me my reward from the start?

• Options
    rinswindrinswind Posts: 7

3 days in a row now and still no reward. I queue solo, tried every difficulty. Nada, zip, zilch. I'll just log in for the spell event and log out again, till they fix such things.

• Options

Has there been any reason or update on this? I have also not received rewards for a two days now, different difficulties didnt work either.

• Options

fingers crossed that they give everyone a huge compensation when they finally fix this 🤞👀

• Options
    havoshavos Posts: 71
    edited May 2021

3 days in a row, have not got rewards for daily quickplay. At least not mana.

Today I checked, and I didn't even get rewards for the skirmish we completed. I started with 1,011 red and finished with 1014 red mana (was on hard while levelling pyro).

I did get normal rewards for the 2nd quickplay, however.

• Options

Today was the second time in a row I received the rewards, I checked the mana before doing the quickplay and after collecting the reward (before planeswalking) I was around +1000 in all mana (there was no notice, pop up or anything). First time it was at master difficulty and this time at hard, both of them going solo. I don't think I have changed anything from the first days when I didn't receive the rewards, it's too strange. I hope they fix whatever is going wrong so that everyone can receive the rewards as it was supposed to work.

• Options
    edited May 2021

Ok, so a friend and I did the quickplay in a party, neither got the reward. We broke the party and were assigned to different missions, I got the rewards but she didn't. The first mission and the one my friend did were ordeals. The one I did was a story mission, the same for the ones I did last 2 days (when I also received the rewards).

So, I believe that the rewards may only be awarded for story mission but not for ordeals. Anyone can confirm if this could be the case?

Post edited by higurewindstill#9502 on