test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Outleveling Insights / Profunities / Etc.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am around 340 Science - have 3 greaters, 3 regulars. had 11 milds and 10 slight.

Bought all my milds reciepes, short 1 slight and a ton of regulars. Did not get how to get earlier ones, so am happy that was explained. Now I can do lesser research to finish up the last level and then just work on greaters :-)

Thanks for the research into a lot of this.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    You can add more than one item to a table....? I guess that's why all that space is there in the UI.

WTB crafting manual or some sort of decent interface.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I am having trouble getting greater insights. Not recieved a single one on my way to 400.

Just to make sure, my best chance for getting a greater now that I've maxed out arms, is a 5/5 experiment correct?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    cayros wrote:
    I am having trouble getting greater insights. Not recieved a single one on my way to 400.

Just to make sure, my best chance for getting a greater now that I've maxed out arms, is a 5/5 experiment correct?

From what I have read in this thread, yes. Your best chance at getting a greater would be a 5/5 experiement. I am assuming that greater is the highest profundity (or whatever) that you can get.