Yaaaaay! o3o
    PvP kicking bug is OP though. :<

I win kicking bug!! o3o
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    e/ Jewel_is_awesome
  • coneuroniaconeuronia Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So Black Knight@Snake(...) is pretty unkillable.

We were in ZA and we had at least five people wailing on him and the most we saw his health budge was something like 3-5%. I think he dropped to half or something when he dropped a toggle or whatnot then went "Just kidding! :D" and resumed being unkillable, while also surrounded by 20+ zombies.

Yeah... >_< was funny though.

Amelie Layclaire - Lightning and Wind (40)
    Solution Five - Gadgets and Subterfuge (40)
    Dodgeball Kara - Support and Ebon Ruin (40)
    Relentless Pursuit - Fire and Force (35)
    Rear Window - Homage - Icy Disposition (20)
    Teaming with @shottymario and hoping to meet you all ingame.
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    coneuronia wrote: »
    So Black Knight@Snake(...) is pretty unkillable.

We were in ZA and we had at least five people wailing on him and the most we saw his health budge was something like 3-5%. I think he dropped to half or something when he dropped a toggle or whatnot then went "Just kidding! :D" and resumed being unkillable, while also surrounded by 20+ zombies.

Yeah... >_< was funny though.

The more zombies around him the more he heals and the more unkillable he seems. First of all it is a must have to use CC on him, trauma doesn't affect senti mastery however trauma could still be nice to weaken his other heals. He has about 200% resistance meaning you'll do 25% of your damage to him unless you have armour piercing stuff such as a uranium core or high int. He has about 22k hp if I remember correctly meaning that at 25% you'll need to hit 88k without him healing too fast. It's a doable thing, my entire burst if everything crits is 93k on my double strafing run build.

Saying all that though you then get to the one most broken annoying thing that pretty much makes me CBA to come on CO currently which is the active defence cycling. The zombies will heal his unbreakable, you wont kill him with it up unless you have something like mind break. He'll be much more killable technically on masterful dodge unless he has put anything into more avoidance ontop of the 50%. 50% avoidance on MD pretty much means he halfs the damage. He doesn't have any int mind you however CD reduction on gear it still stupid so the gap between his AD cycling is very small. Thing is anyone not hitting any damage on him at all needs to just stop hitting him because they make him more powerful. If only you could kill the zombies that hit him.

He is killable by only two people and probably by a single UR SS build if caught off guard but with the zombies hitting him and aoe's being spammed and AD's being cycled it makes things a lot harder.
  • coneuroniaconeuronia Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Saying all that though you then get to the one most broken annoying thing that pretty much makes me CBA to come on CO currently which is the active defence cycling. The zombies will heal his unbreakable, you wont kill him with it up unless you have something like mind break. He'll be much more killable technically on masterful dodge unless he has put anything into more avoidance ontop of the 50%. 50% avoidance on MD pretty much means he halfs the damage. He doesn't have any int mind you however CD reduction on gear it still stupid so the gap between his AD cycling is very small. Thing is anyone not hitting any damage on him at all needs to just stop hitting him because they make him more powerful. If only you could kill the zombies that hit him.

He is killable by only two people and probably by a single UR SS build if caught off guard but with the zombies hitting him and aoe's being spammed and AD's being cycled it makes things a lot harder.

This is exactly what happened last night. We were told to stop then the mentalist started using stuff and the fight went somewhat easier. He couldn't kill the player but did dent him.
    PvP is fun. ^_^ Though I really would like Stronghold to launch so I can get that Acclaim... :p

Amelie Layclaire - Lightning and Wind (40)
    Solution Five - Gadgets and Subterfuge (40)
    Dodgeball Kara - Support and Ebon Ruin (40)
    Relentless Pursuit - Fire and Force (35)
    Rear Window - Homage - Icy Disposition (20)
    Teaming with @shottymario and hoping to meet you all ingame.
    edited December 2014
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Eww still using EGO SURGE & ASCENSION at the same time

u3u

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
    edited December 2014
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    Eww still using EGO SURGE & ASCENSION at the same time

u3u

It isn't an exploit, it was carefully crafted that way by a genius dev team. Everybody knows that.
  • purin1purin1 Posts: 433 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It isn't an exploit, it was carefully crafted that way by a genius dev team. Everybody knows that.

Almost as carefully crafted as the feature to kick everyone out of the "fun" parts of the Hero Games for years now!
    I strive to be the strongest swordsman alive.
    edited December 2014
    And also built by care of da super "Recharge time" magic. o3o

Me is so Magical G.I.R.L. o3o
    edited December 2014
    12-05-2014 Champions Online Hero Game B.A.S.H.
    Love game for today will be update soon. o3o

Me ain't so OP build any more but me love Force Cascade so much. o3o
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    don't be jealous, at least no one currently playing CO is good with strafing run, we'd have studs pulling off stuff like this all the time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w48hLtOkSR0
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Did you record that at 0.05 frames per second or am I dying? u_u
    edited December 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »

But Foxi, you're already dead.

My 360 I did on lucidity was a proper 360, too bad I never got it recorded. :'(
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »

it went by so fast that I had to go all out Ubisoft and make it 0.1239128392130 frames per second to get that really cinematic xbox 360 feel