Install Arc
Options

Anyone getting tired of Vehicles?

Comments

• Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    Cryptic Studios developed CoH - and their publisher, NCSoft, subsequently decided to create their own in-house development studio, and fired Cryptic.

And to further clarify that point... CoH was taken from Cryptic because they started neglecting CoH to work on another superhero MMO, on a more advanced engine, for a different publisher, and tried to keep development a secret from everybody, including NCSoft.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And to further clarify that point... CoH was taken from Cryptic because they started neglecting CoH to work on another superhero MMO, on a more advanced engine, for a different publisher, and tried to keep development a secret from everybody, including NCSoft.

Thus the Fight Club reference in the file names, as we all know the first two rules of Fight Club.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,594 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    At least Atari forced Cryptic to make the Comic Series. Our last story driven content added to the game aside from the Fatal Error missions. Atari saw that Cryptic was a liability because of its lack of interest in its own games. Atari was good for Champions because it was the parenting agent looking over the shoulder of an abusive parent making sure that they would stop abusing their child.
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    nd to further clarify that point... CoH was taken from Cryptic because they started neglecting CoH to work on another superhero MMO, on a more advanced engine, for a different publisher, and tried to keep development a secret from everybody, including NCSoft.

Wow what a **** the cryptic company is i didn't know that

they shouldn't make games at all if they have no interest in keeping it updated. Or just stick with single player games since those type don't require much updated

I have a new level of hatred for cryptic now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tasittlertasittler Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    At least Atari forced Cryptic to make the Comic Series. Our last story driven content added to the game aside from the Fatal Error missions. Atari saw that Cryptic was a liability because of its lack of interest in its own games. Atari was good for Champions because it was the parenting agent looking over the shoulder of an abusive parent making sure that they would stop abusing their child.

Just to provide a sidenote, it was also under Atari that Vibora Bay was originally going to be pay to see content above and beyond a subscription. I can't say exactly who had that bright idea, but I do remember alot of CO vets talking about it when CO first went F2P and I originally started playing.

I just don't want folks to get the idea that Atari was nothing but rainbows and unicorn farts for CO.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    tasittler wrote: »
    Just to provide a sidenote, it was also under Atari that Vibora Bay was originally going to be pay to see content above and beyond a subscription. I can't say exactly who had that bright idea, but I do remember alot of CO vets talking about it when CO first went F2P and I originally started playing.

I just don't want folks to get the idea that Atari was nothing but rainbows and unicorn farts for CO.

And because of the player base shutdown of having to pay for Vibora Bay, all incentive to make new zones was crushed.

Though that doesn't excuse the laughably little content the game had on release. They've maybe added 10 hours worth of content (APs, Comics and Queen City) since Vibora Bay and On Alert amounts to 1 hour, maybe 2. That's horribly disappointing considering the game has been live for almost 5 years. Especially when it take game developers from other companies 6 months to add whole expansions.

The point is that this game is doing poorly because customers can't be interested in a product that even its company won't be bothered with.

I wish Marvel never pulled out. Can you imagine how much more there would be to do?
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This thread just got paranoid...

I_want_to_believe5.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The vehicle from Alien Invasion lockbox Due July 4th.
    3ds-max-ufo-4.jpg?w=685&h=405
    Only problem I see is working out which way you are facing.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    The vehicle from Alien Invasion lockbox Due July 4th.
    3ds-max-ufo-4.jpg?w=685&h=405
    Only problem I see is working out which way you are facing.

Oh, don't even joke about that. We need lore, but Cryptic is more than capable of producing another bad movie parody.

Besides, no way can Mayor Biselle deliver President Whitmore's rally cry as well as Bill Pullman did.

id4-salute-o.gif
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have indeed become so tired of vehicles, I use my strike hawkwing as my alt OUTDOOR travel power. I cant even use vehicles in vibora bay crisis -.-

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wish my search-fu were stronger, but I do remember Tumer, when he was explaining the "FightClub" files, saying that Cryptic went into partnership with Marvel and Microsoft after NCSoft started forming Paragon Studios, because they knew they were about to be fired and wanted to land on their feet. They kept it sub rosa so that they could stay on CoH as long as possible.

Then Marvel pulled out, then Microsoft thought that meant the game would never be made and also left - and then Hero Games was shopping the IP for Champions...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    I wish my search-fu were stronger, but I do remember Tumer, when he was explaining the "FightClub" files, saying that Cryptic went into partnership with Marvel and Microsoft after NCSoft started forming Paragon Studios, because they knew they were about to be fired and wanted to land on their feet. They kept it sub rosa so that they could stay on CoH as long as possible.

I seem to recall that this is how Tumerboy explained it as well.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    sinistro1978sinistro1978 Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm only tired of them emphasizing vehicles. I would much rather see a lot of that effort wasted going towards fixing bugs, or creating new ideas/content. It's okay to release a new vehicle every once in awhile, but let's not make it the central focus of the game, like it has been for the last year. I miss the days when new powers were being added and old ones were being reviewed and retooled. Powers, and on a lesser note, Specialization Trees, could use another pass. It, along with some new rewards, might help pvp out some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    nepht wrote: »
    This thread just got paranoid...

I_want_to_believe5.jpg

Mulder's such a poser....

iknowposter.jpg
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Oh, don't even joke about that. We need lore, but Cryptic is more than capable of producing another bad movie parody.

Besides, no way can Mayor Biselle deliver President Whitmore's rally cry as well as Bill Pullman did.

id4-salute-o.gif

hey, i've guessed 2 out of the last 3 lockboxes correctly, valentines, April fools, I want to get another one right
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    jadetorajadetora Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I like how, lockbox or not, nobody took time to actually thank Cryptic North for finishing long awaited ultimate ninja costume that was rotting in limbo for Hell knows how long...
    It's not like this costume wasn't requested many times, right, right?

We didn't thank them because they predictably added it into one of those Gods forsaken lock-boxes which pretty much just.. uhg.. We want to say it was 'unbelievable,' but that'd be incredibly naive.
  • Options
    beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    cyrone wrote: »
    And it's for this reason that I barely touch the game anymore. If they would put the effort from making lockboxes and vehicles to actually putting in lasting, meaningful content then I feel the game would start retaining players.

Yeah, all in all i have maybe played 5-6 hours since the game has become Vehicle Online. I still constantly look at the forums to see if there is something new, and also update my client every now and then, but mostly just look at our SG-Roster, see nobody else is there, and also leave after 2 minutes.
    R607qMf.jpg
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    beldin wrote: »
    ..... but mostly just look at our SG-Roster, see nobody else is there, and also leave after 2 minutes.

It takes some effort to have a successful and active SG. Obviously the tactic of logging in, seeing no-one is there and logging out again is not an effective means of running an SG. They are probably playing on alts in other SGs.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    derangedheroderangedhero Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jadetora wrote: »
    I like how, lockbox or not, nobody took time to actually thank Cryptic North for finishing long awaited ultimate ninja costume that was rotting in limbo for Hell knows how long...
    It's not like this costume wasn't requested many times, right, right?

We didn't thank them because they predictably added it into one of those Gods forsaken lock-boxes which pretty much just.. uhg.. We want to say it was 'unbelievable,' but that'd be incredibly naive.

I get what you mean.

The sad truth is that the odds of actually getting the item we want from a lockbox are so low, that for all intents and purposes, adding something new in a lockbox is, to me, the same as putting it on the c-store for $50 or more.

Am I glad they did it?
    Sadly, no. I cannot afford in-game items/costumes for that kind of money.

To me, it's the same as them not being there.
    ---
    [SIGPIC]Or am I?[/SIGPIC]
    This loony is also known as @Derangement.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I get what you mean.

The sad truth is that the odds of actually getting the item we want from a lockbox are so low, that for all intents and purposes, adding something new in a lockbox is, to me, the same as putting it on the c-store for $50 or more.

Am I glad they did it?
    Sadly, no. I cannot afford in-game items/costumes for that kind of money.

To me, it's the same as them not being there.

^This, 110%.

While We may occasionally have the money to spend on stuff like this, We're not going to
    because We're sick of Cryptic.

Dropping $300 on LTS was like the single worst mistake We've ever made and We regret the purchase greatly, considering the state of the game and the clear attitudes of the Developers which We against better judgement, remained consciously naive of when We spent the money. This sort of craps become so mainstream and common for this game, it's never going to change. This game has done something no other has managed to, specifically Cryptic; they've completely burnt us out to the point where even if We cared We couldn't be bothered to do anything about it because at this point We've completely accepted the futility of actually protesting their decisions.

When Champions Online finally dies, We've resolved to never again touch another Cryptic product just because of their behaviour and business practices here and how truly inexcusably abhorrent they've been.

The fact that they took a costume announced in 2011 that We really really wanted, thus making the chances of getting that costume extremely low and pricey was just the last nail in the coffin for us. It hit too close to home and yes, because it was something WE specifically wanted.

We're just done. Cryptic doesn't care, why should We?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    jadetora wrote: »
    ^This, 110%.

While We may occasionally have the money to spend on stuff like this, We're not going to
    because We're sick of Cryptic.

Dropping $300 on LTS was like the single worst mistake We've ever made and We regret the purchase greatly, considering the state of the game and the clear attitudes of the Developers which We against better judgement, remained consciously naive of when We spent the money. This sort of craps become so mainstream and common for this game, it's never going to change. This game has done something no other has managed to, specifically Cryptic; they've completely burnt us out to the point where even if We cared We couldn't be bothered to do anything about it because at this point We've completely accepted the futility of actually protesting their decisions.

When Champions Online finally dies, We've resolved to never again touch another Cryptic product just because of their behaviour and business practices here and how truly inexcusably abhorrent they've been.

The fact that they took a costume announced in 2011 that We really really wanted, thus making the chances of getting that costume extremely low and pricey was just the last nail in the coffin for us. It hit too close to home and yes, because it was something WE specifically wanted.

We're just done. Cryptic doesn't care, why should We?

It is hard even though cryptic is an awful company they are the only one that lets us be a superhero we always dreamed of creating. even though this is vehicles online now, it will be hard to turn away from this game cause no other game comes close to the deep customization that is CO

Well there is COX but that is dead now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zer303606zer303606 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yes im tired of frikking vehicles. bring back superhero stuff, costumes and powers.
    kill your marketing guy. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    It is hard even though cryptic is an awful company they are the only one that lets us be a superhero we always dreamed of creating. even though this is vehicles online now, it will be hard to turn away from this game cause no other game comes close to the deep customization that is CO

Well there is COX but that is dead now

Yes and no.

Don't get us wrong, We love Champions Online. We wish it could be more, We just realize it won't be because Cryptic is dead set on their godawful chosen path and simply not caring. For us at least, see.. We've been with this game since its closed beta, We played the beta as terrible as it was at the time and We still came back and moved here from CoH/CoV even before the game was shut down or there was even an inkling of the game dying.

So it's not that We hate Champions Online, far from it. The fact of the matter is, in the past We've also defended Cryptic, but give it a few years. That hopeful optimism We had in always saying "Oh, We're sure they're planning something! They don't hate this game, just be patient; they're doing their best." was slowly burnt away by a trial by fire.

As We continuously witnessed Cryptic not only do questionable things in Champions Online and things that in fact were very underhanded and shady, but also in their new game Neverwinter, which We played for a short period. That optimism quickly darkened into cynicism as the nature of this Company slowly made itself so clear to us that We could no longer deny the sad truth; Cryptic is just a terrible company.

And even thinking that, don't get us wrong; We'd forgive them if they actually tried to win their player-base back. If somehow, miraculously, Champions Online had renewed life breathed into it in the form of actual content and not just an hour at most of 'alert' missions or some ridiculous lockbox or vehicle update, then We'd give them a second chance.. but that's not going to happen..

Even with Neverwinter now, their first update for it in the forms of Fury of the Feywilds was so incredibly underwhelming and disappointing that We resolved to just be done with that game right then and there. The update was literally a small new area, a collection of them actually with a number of missions that all in all took about an hour to complete and forced you to repeat them day after day, after day, after day to achieve anything.

So the actual content they added? Repetition. It was a minimum amount of work for something they were bragging was 'so impressive' and trying to sell as this big update, it really wasn't. It was an hours worth of content set to a grind you couldn't avoid and that's not acceptable.

You see the same thing here, except here you don't even get an hours worth of content.

You might get a new alert, but how long does that take to complete? And playing the same thing over and over gets tedious, they never actually put any effort into anything,
    in this game and it seems like largely the only updates the game ever gets are either updates that people really don't seem to want or that actually weren't that important.

You chose to fix farming bugs over the slew of game impeding bugs still in-game after years of life? WHY? The economy is already broken as could be, this isn't going to fix it; nothing short of a miracle is going to fix YEARS of neglect that Cryptic themselves is guilty of and has lead to the economy becoming what it is now.

Now they've just made it harder for people who didn't farm to afford anything, meanwhile prices in the AH remain inflated. It will take YEARS, literal YEARS for the prices to drop and the economy to recover from this. What's the point? Champions Online probably isn't even going to be around long enough to see that happen.

It all just leaves a bitter taste in our mouth. And it makes us sad that Cryptic seems to care so little about a game that held so much promise.

Never mind the obvious problems with false promises and years of a complete lack of communication from Cryptic.

It's just.. bleh.. bleh is all We have to say that won't be censored by the profanity filter.

Point is, it's not so hard for us to turn away from the game and just move onto another one. As far as We're concerned, in its current state and with the apparent current attitude of Cryptic; this game is already dead.
  • Options
    rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm tired of Vehicle 'optional' content demands that you need one or suffering being dead weight... otherwise it's all but a marketing gimmick and generic game-play with used, don't feel like our char at all.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    bravehoptoadbravehoptoad Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I hate vehicles. They're so not what 99.9% of comic books are about.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    zer303606 wrote: »
    kill your marketing guy. :D
    They have a marketing guy???
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    If the developers had a choice to create a foundry system or vehicle system, they can only chose 1 to develop

Obviously we got the vehicles but what would you Rather have?

Foundry we get no vehicles or vehicles and we won't have foundry

Can you live without vehicles ever? Or you are happy with having vehicles as an alternate fun time

I for one choose foundry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited May 2014
    Stop it.

Really.

Making yet another topic along with the rest you recently did changes nothing.

I get you are disappointed with the game. Can't say I'm all sunshines about CO. Game can be pretty underwhelming.

But this topic is just plain idiotic.

Vehicles have many flaws, but they have nothing to do with having, or not, mission creator.

They're cheap to made gimmicks. Amount of work required for one of these generic flying things is much, much lower than the foundry would ever require.

This never was choice "vehicles or foundry". Or "anything or foundry".

Your very question is stupid.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What if world was flat as a pancake, would CO had flourished more?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Not saying it was anything particularly amazing in terms of new content...but why does everyone forget/ignore Fatal Err0r, you know...the two permanent daily missions that reward 1000 Q if you complete them both? Never mind the alert which IMHO is one of the best we have.

It is totally possible we'll be seeing more stuff like that in the future, they went to the trouble of doing it once...so what is to stop them from making it a regular thing?

I guess it's not the real content everyone is clamoring for...
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    If the decision was between pancakes and waffles I would choose pancakes.
  • Options
    skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Foundry. but Cryptic seem hellbent on making sure this game is only useful for milking it's playerbase before banning us all for not just handing our money over instantly.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    xydaxyda wrote: »

Wrong, it's Crepes. It is always crepes.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    skcark wrote: »
    Wrong, it's Crepes. It is always crepes.

6p3za1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    6p3za1.jpg

You know what makes this even more crepey? that's what i was referring to o.O
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I've barely used them, how could I be getting tired of them? :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Not saying it was anything particularly amazing in terms of new content...but why does everyone forget/ignore Fatal Err0r, you know...the two permanent daily missions that reward 1000 Q if you complete them both? Never mind the alert which IMHO is one of the best we have.

It is totally possible we'll be seeing more stuff like that in the future, they went to the trouble of doing it once...so what is to stop them from making it a regular thing?

I guess it's not the real content everyone is clamoring for...

It's just two missions, and it's been half a year since they've been released. Not exactly that impressive.

It would be nice if they added more content of that type with more regularity, but when you have months and months passing with nothing else it becomes a joke.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Considering that I don't even use vehicles, I think you can guess what my choice would be.
  • Options
    pprandompprandom Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Another game, since this one controls horrible. If DCO did something right was the control, it made your char feel like a ******n superhero, this one is just PWI repainted. Okay i didn t play past the intro, but i m guessing the controls aren t going to change much, plus i already got a headache.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I rather love jedite's super negativity. Considering these count as spam threads they should be closed since they are all the same thing.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pprandom wrote: »
    Another game, since this one controls horrible. If DCO did something right was the control, it made your char feel like a ******n superhero, this one is just PWI repainted. Okay i didn t play past the intro, but i m guessing the controls aren t going to change much, plus i already got a headache.

You got crapton of control choises. But since you didn't get past the Tutorial. I think giving more info of all the things would be wasted.
    And if DCUO did something wrong, it's the so called "character creator" and stuff....oh yea, the "superhero" sidekick.
    And Big LOL on PWI repainted.
    :rolleyes:
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    You got crapton of control choises. But since you didn't get past the Tutorial. I think giving more info of all the things would be wasted.
    And if DCUO did something wrong, it's the so called "character creator" and stuff....oh yea, the "superhero" sidekick.
    And Big LOL on PWI repainted.
    :rolleyes:

Yeah, considering that Champions was originally published under Atari and not PWE....

DCUO did a lot wrong, that's why I'm here and not over there.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Vehicles are as easy as making become devices. Foundry is as easy as making Zones.

You need a comparison that is more equal in work effort for there to be a real choice. Because logically, vehicles are the better cash grab. Especially considering that Foundry isn't a feature that is supposed to be made money off of, but to attract players to the game.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It's just two missions, and it's been half a year since they've been released. Not exactly that impressive.

It would be nice if they added more content of that type with more regularity, but when you have months and months passing with nothing else it becomes a joke.

Lemurian Invasion is actually as old as early 2013 and Sky Command came out when Vehicles were first introduced several months earlier than that. So only 2 missions in two years.

Anyways, if Cryptic wants to go forward with vehicles and the rest of the game's focus we need content added regularly for vehicles AND the rest of the game. But we don't have enough drive from Cryptic to work on such things. They have the resources and staff, but they don't have the drive to reinvest into the game to get that kind of development.
  • Options
    zer303606zer303606 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    its not even the vehicles we wanted. its flying space ships and hover rockets and whatnot.
    if it was cool cars and motorcycles then maybe.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    zer303606 wrote: »
    its not even the vehicles we wanted. its flying space ships and hover rockets and whatnot.
    if it was cool cars and motorcycles then maybe.

I know what you mean, i would of love motorbike and cars that does not fly but i think it is because of the terrain which will make it hard for cars and bikes.

If they stick with just flying vehicles, why not a helicopter or a jet and not this space junk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pprandom wrote: »

Play more, then come back and comment.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited May 2014
    If they stick with just flying vehicles, why not a helicopter or a jet and not this space junk

That's actually a very good question to ask...

Since we have TWO helicopter models already in existence - one in the Resistance AP, and second one is civilian TV copter from Malvan Race.

I'd like especially the second one. Paint it in khaki green and slap some guns on it.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Play more, then come back and comment.

This, this so much. I'm sick and tired of people claiming various games suck, blah blah blah, then admit that they barely even played it.
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,919 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Every update is always a new lockbox with a vehicle in it

Anyone else getting tired of vehicle releases?

Cant they think of anything better than just adding vehicle after vehicle after vehicle

Now i wouldn't mind if the vehicles was customizable and was a travel power only, but this vehicle system is getting old

This doesn't even feel like a super hero game, more like who has the strongest vehicle game

Nope and frankly you people should be lucky we get content at all :tongue:

However I do agree that they can do better just adding vehicle after vehicle after vehicle, and yes we need them to be customizable and really the vehicles in my eyes are just more devices to use but better not just a reskin slap of colors and costumes and there you have it.

But yeah I am getting tired of seening just the same type of vehicle with just new looks, however some looks are quite nice I am enjoying my new Hover tank space ship looking thing.

But yeah if they added better vehicles and not just a remodel maybe like boats or something or mystical or even 90s or olden day types to fit more toon roles will be nice. However NOT IN LOCKBOXS. that's the thing we all should be crying about.

But like said we should be lucky we get anything at all in a such but hay new costume from that Design and costume.

But yeah I agree in this in only one way. Stop the same type of vehicle and give us better with the choice to make our own even!
    Psi.