Comments

• c3rvand0c3rvand0 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And how they could be used:

3up_zps32e9137a.png

3view_zpsa85f8127.png

3toview_zps001358fd.png

3togo_zpsd9542e2c.png

See also my earlier posts for other examples.
    _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Vx3HsLi.png
    (click for full size)

Alien Set
    Taking it beyond just humans.

This sci-fi set has 3 'species' sets, as well as some other general space-opera-ish tech parts that help aliens survive on earth's climate.

Species 1 - 'Skinny Alien'
    • Head (Monster & Bubble helmet categories) - Very long neck with a small head at the top. Face has a thin, wide mouth and a pair of small eyes.
    • Chest - Torso part has a smaller than normal trunk and thin biceps, though the parts that link up to the forearms and waist taper back out to normal size. Has lined grooves that can glow. Female version is identical to male version (what, you think all animals have mammary glands!?).
    • Legs (Bestial) - Thin, digitigrade legs with smaller than normal upper legs, and a very sharp ankle. Pelvis has a lot of skeletal definition. Much like the upper body, this has grooves that can glow.
      • Both the torso and leg parts have alternate texture options to just use a plain (or side-stripe) tights pattern.
    • Hands - Hands with 5 fingers; middle and ring fingers are unnaturally long. Each digit ends in a ball-like node, which can glow.
    • Feet - 5 long semi-amphibious toes. Similar node-based toe endings as the hands. Foot has no 'ankle', and ties in with the legs part.

Species 2 - 'Lumped/Amorphous Alien'
    • Head (Monster & Bubble helm) - Semi-dome shaped head with no discernable neck. By default, it only has two pairs of nostrils. No visible mouth. Has options for a smooth or slimy/bumpy texture. This holds true for all parts here.
      • Has two custom sets of eyes - one is a cyclops-like gem in the center of the face, while the other is a pair of slanted eyes that can either be a solid color, or have reptilian pupils.
    • Chest - Near cylindrical trunk when chest and waist dimensions are set right. This set is generally very tube-shaped and not muscularly defined.
    • Bracers - Large lumps of expanding stuff that extend over the fingers, forming a sort of claw/over-glove thing. The effect ends up making your hands look huge.
    • Legs - Similar story as upper body. Might be worth it to just make this a leg texture rather than a separate part.
    • Feet - From the knee, these parts just sort of splat down to the foot into flat trunks. For flavor, it might be worthwhile to include a goo footprint aura for this to complete the look.
    • Hands - Three-fingered hands (2 fingers, one thumb) with a single gem in the middle that can glow. Combined with the bracers, it ends up making this alien look like its hands are these 7-fingered flaying things of mutant death.

Species 3 - 'Pilot Alien'
    • Head - Tank cap - Short metal cap thing. Basically just a neck stump.
      • Extra option - Anetennae on top for communication
    • Head (Monster space helms) - Control chair - Maybe your character's not a human at all, but a cleverly-disguised mech controlled by a pilot! Includes custom options for different aliens to use your chair (see below)
    • Chest - Sustenance Tank (Only available for robotic arms) - Big transparent jug that can carry a living organism inside. Depending how character skeletons work, this might be relegated to be centered mainly upon the chest area, or the tank could just be the entire torso.
      • Options inside include: Tentacled blob, Tiny anthropomorphic alien, Brain, and Supercomputer. And empty, of course.
    • Robot arms - Maglev - Arm structure is basically a magnetic socket on the sustenance tank that remotely controls a dextrous floating arm.
    • Bracers - Alien - Thick cylindrical bracers with a variety of glowing parts.
    • Hands - Robo-claw - Two-pronged pincer claws. One claw is mapped to the thumb, the other to the middle/ring fingers.
    • Legs - Levitator - Lower body becomes a simple dome, containing an anti-gravity engine that allows the character to float without legs. Comes under its own parts category, where there likely won't be any other options to choose.

Other Parts
    • Extraterrestrial Rebreather (neck) - Large collar piece that joins up to a chest-based compartment. Hopefully supplies whatever natural gas the creature breathes.
    • Leg armature (leg accessory) - Support structure that runs from the knee to behind the foot. Used to support legs adapted to different gravity levels.
    • Gravity engine (back) - Disc-shaped jetpack with a glowing ring design. When using jetpack flight, Gravity engine spurts out ring-shaped pulses instead of jet fuel.
    • Information HUD (mouth accessory - bubble helmets only maybe?) - Three holographic panels are projected beneath the user's face. They just have to look down and all the information they need is right at their view. Or fingertips, or whatever.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yay for late night ideas :P

viVN5i4.jpg
    full sized image here

DARWIN'S GRAB BAG COSTUME SET

NOTES: All parts would be available in all textures. Tails and Back parts would be sizable with the Tail and Wing sliders respectively. Head parts would be available under all head types. Feet would be available under both normal and beast leg options.

BACK PARTS

A Transparent Butterfly Wings
    B Arachnid Legs
    C Ladybug Pattern- Available for the existing beetle back pieces.
    D Lionfish Spines
    E Crab Shell
    F Bone Wings
    G Sea Shell

HEAD PARTS

H Lion's Mane
    I Reptilian Pattern
    J Bear ears
    K Cow horns
    L Tattered Whiskers
    M Prawn Antennae- Hang to about mid back behind head.
    O Eye Stalks- Optional eyeball pattern. Glow option for the top ball.
    P Dog ears
    Q Gills- Neck accessory.

HANDS/FEET

R Lobster Claws
    S Frog Hands and Feet
    T Duck Feet
    U Rabbit Feet
    V Raptor Claws

TAILS

W Rattler
    X Bone
    Y Scorpion
    Z Squirrel- Would be stationary and upright.
    Thorax- Option to color with or without stripe.
    # Dog
    * Horse- Would hang downwards with bow tail mechanics.
    ! Pig
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • bullettsunamibullettsunami Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    http://gyazo.com/e206ef7f59f7646fbb863c3d884f5387
    http://gyazo.com/d1ef179b890be9ab6478473d0f0d08c8
    I've always liked the heavily armored soldiers of sci fi movies, shows, comics, etc. This is my own interpretation on this.

This line of powered armor, developed by T-tech industries, is a top of a line set on par with Harmon industries and other competitors. All of our power armors are built with a Kendrium and Questionite weave. Purchase your set today! Results may vary.

Starting from the top:

Head wear: A closed in helmet with a windshield visor

Head wear part: The visor of the helmet would be color changeable (of course), but the opacity could be changed, so it could be opaque or transparent, there would also be an addable glow (if possible).

Neck: Essentially a heavily armored collar with some glowing elements.

Chest & Arms: Neural suit with a spinal attachment.

Chest wear: Very thick plated armor. Both flexible strong.(Possible addition of emblems. Over heart, center, or right side.)

Back: Eight individual jets functioning as a jet pack. (also with glowing elements)

Shoulder pads: Medium sized plates, semi-hexagonal in design. (possible addition of emblems)

Bracers: Covering the entire forearm and part of the hand, ensuring protection without limiting mobility. (not too much anyway)

Hands: Gloves with the second and third finger fused together. (more glowing elements on the knuckles)

Legs: Armored subligar over Kendrium and carbon weave leggings.

Feet: Heavily armored boots, eight jets on each boot. (glowing elements included.)

Leg Accessories: More armor plating. (with more jets!)
  • nicey102nicey102 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here's another set I came up with, Its called the Beast Master Set
    The main thing here is the fighting staff/spear and the fighting claws

UPDATE: Gave the female a fur head piece as well and a cape and changed the claws

http://BeastMasterSetfemale-1.png

http://BeastMasterSetmale.png

Hope you all like, Ill be back with more details for both sets
  • fog50fog50 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So,I named this costume Dr. Paradox

Good thing included in this costume is THE MASK,because people do really need them (masks)

THE MASK

78d09d756da98323086f7fbcd79f504d

Also,OPEN ROBES should be unlockable,so I've put them in...Seriously-that's a good costume part that shouldn't be unlockable only for Gold members...If Gold players want to get it for free-there is a veteran reward:

OPEN ROBES

Robes_Open.png (Options:dirty,straps)

GLOVES

We shouldn't miss our dear gloves!I haven't found the picture that's gonna fit my idea,so I will just explain: long gloves that are only,how can I say,'attached' to last 2 fingers,not all 5... (Options:dirty,straps)

BOOTS

A pair of long boots with some tech straps on them. (Options:dirty,straps)

POCKET WATCH

Just a simple colorable pocket watch:

00421c.jpg

(If you wonder) ALL parts can change their colors.

Thanks!

P.S. Default costume colors should be black and white...and gray!No other colors! (but,as I said,you can change their colors)

Check out my PRIMUS DATABASE page

I don't play this game,except on holidays,but I often check forums.
    However,my username is fog50,so send me an in-game mail (I'll reply as soon as I can)

Also,I am working on my Champions Online based blog.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Visual component first then the written component. Sorry it's a bit long and not quite ready.
    Iconic01_zps98738775.jpg

I hadn't seen this thread before today and am not quite ready to post, but there are so many posts already and I don't want to miss out. My idea is fairly simple and having now read the post I may have misunderstood but here's my idea: The Iconic Crest Costume Set.

The Set consists of Tights (Tops & Bottoms), Cape, Boots, Gloves and Hair.
    Top:
    (01) Unitard with an open neck line.
    (02) Large Triangle or Oval in the center of the chest (both have an obvious piping border. The top would have three colors, unitard, piping and center field.
    *The importance of this piece to the costume set is to make the Champions emblems bigger and more Iconic, the center field becomes part of the bigger Crest.
    * It also has another more important feature, the costume set is meant to allow women to wear logos across their chests, both bigger and not hidden by or tattooed on their cleavage.

Bottom:
    (01) Belted briefs and tights, in one piece.
    (02) The bottoms would use four colours, belt, buckle, trunks and tights.
    (03) The belt is meant to be slim and is part of the pants allowing for players to add a second belt (like a gunslinger) or Hip patterns over top of the slim one.

Boots & Gloves:
    (01) Simple mid length, pointed boots and gloves - probably the most common superhero boot ever.
    (02) The boot and gloves use two colours (three if boot soles option is available) and continue with the piping theme of the Crest. Ask any Patriot who's looking to add one more stripe of colour how hard it can be to find an an appropriate pattern.

Cape:
    (01) Just the Cape, any of the pre-existing mantles should be available.
    (02) I drew it mid-length but could easily be long or short variety.
    (03) Bears the same Crest as the chest, also uses pre-existing Champion's logos. Comes with three colours as well, cape, piping and center field.

Hair:
    (01) Clean cut hairstyle with whitened temples (any colour actually).

This costume is exactly the same for male and female models with the exception of the top. I have started a female drawing to show the difference and will post it as soon as possible.

As a Costume Design I drew a "Superman" type to capture the Iconic Crest feel but this isn't my attempt to clone him rather it's to show how to make the Champion's Logos bigger and bolder. The Triangle and Oval simply look more appealing than a Square or Rectangle.
    Thanks,
    Agent Canada
  • thesoulstarthesoulstar Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Welp since I am a big fan of Robocop and MC is located in what use to be Detroit, figureit be ok if I submitted something that gives a huge nod to it

cyborg_cop_complete_by_soulstarisborn-d7dkfty.jpgi
    On Call site found here: Project On Call

On Call FAQ found here:On Call FAQ
  • raediyaraediya Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I may as well try. All assets already exist in-game. Besides, how can you say no to that face?! >:3

aDLqe67.png

Parts:
    • Heads: Teddy Bear Head
    • Hands and Gloves: Teddy Bear Hands
    • Chestwear: Teddy Bear Body
    • Boots and Feet: Teddy Bear Feet

Preferably with the ability to use hats/space domes!

Apparently, they already exist! Thanks to Crosschan for finding this video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwL_b6tlT_8
  • malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not to tread on the Beast Master set above, but I too had some similar concept brewing in my head.

Animal%20Skin%20Set.jpg

Many different cultures in history wore animal skins to protect themselves or for status symbols. Who's to say they can't be super heroes from different eras

Parts:

Head:
    Animal Cowl:
    Comes in a variety of skins such as Bear, Wolf, Fox, Cheetah, Lion and Eagle

Integrated Shoulders:
    Animal Pelt:
    A piece of skin/fur that wraps around the shoulders, back and chest.

Bracers:
    Animal Bracers:
    Comes themed and textures to the different skins.

Waist:
    Can't really think of a good idea, so just again different skins.

Boots:
    Animal Boots:
    Themed and textured to the different skins

Character Concepts that could be made from these:
    Viking Warrior v2, Villainous Poacher, Native American, Mystical Shaman, Aztec Warrior, Werewolf, Last-minute Fursuit

Can be used for Male and Female.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I forgot to say very important thing.
    More Hairstyles for [Hats and Helmets]. o3o
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I would love a "onesie" pack. Bear onesie / ape onsie and whatever else similar to the dino costume we had on Halloween.

lain_2_003.jpg
    Lain_bear_suit-2-.jpg
    PJBear1.png

Images from the anime serial experiments lain and I want that bear suit on my imps. ;D

Come on, it'd make Caliga VERY happy.
  • zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Armor Attachment/Cape over shoulder/Heroic Poncho!

Sorry if the idea is posted and I think someone mentioned they got these planned already but here I doodled something.

I dunno how to describe these, so I let the pics the pics tell you.

Basically there can be multiple patterns on the costume piece, maybe even the usual patterns we have in tights?(also details)

Click the pictures to make em bigger!

13186625.t.jpg
    Upperbody clothing/armor with no cape

13186626.t.jpg
    Upperbody clothing/armor with neck piece

13186627.t.jpg
    Upperbody clothing/armor and neck piece with Cape attachment (Cape can have all the patterns than the normal ones

13186635.t.jpg
    Hero with all the pieces + Collar + some custom tights.
  • orokosakiorokosaki Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014
    edited April 2014
  • theghosthacktheghosthack Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    For my second entry, I wanted to come up with a set that, as pieces could be used in many different character concepts (from knights and samurai to royalty and wizards) and that had a solid, defined look when worn together....
    ....This is what I came up with...

The Mystic Warrior:
    Step firmly from the pages of legend or open the veils of reality into realms beyond in this Mystical look.

mDsYIJy.jpg
    (full sized image: http://i.imgur.com/mDsYIJy.jpg)

I know my color choices are a bit.... twilight sparkle, but I wanted something that POPPED on screen.
    Set includes:
    2x Hairstyles
    Tights (with skin) tops and bottoms
    Neck piece
    Arm Accessory piece
    Leg Accessory piece
    Feet piece
    Jacket piece
    Medium Skirt piece
    And
    A new Heavy Weapon skin.

BAR3JLa.jpg
    (full sized image: http://i.imgur.com/BAR3JLa.jpg)

I figure this set would work great for someone who wants to make any flavor of "magical" character, as well as many types of legendary/historical warriors (knights, samurai, etc).... while individual pieces would be applicable to a variety of character concepts.
  • orrynnorrynn Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Welcome to B-Movie's Backlot Thrift Store. I know not everyone can be a star, But now you can dress like you just walked of a movie Set"

contestlooks.jpg

(A) The First item is an Eye Accessory. This veil is perfect if you are mourning the mysterious death of your third husband or just trying to seduce that private eye

(B) Protect your long hair by wrapping in a scarf. This hairstyle works great for starlet whom like to drive in Convertible cars or poor farm girls waiting for the matchmaker to find you a match.

(C) Are you a Steel-Town girl on a saturday night, or just love the 80's? Nothing says sexy like an Off the Shoulder Sweater. ((Chest wears))

(D) Another item from the 80's is this Leg Accessory, Leg Warmer. If you are going to work out or become an 80's pop star. Don't forget to pick up a pair of these.

(E) Are you force to compete in a bloodsport or just want to hang out at a rink. Then don't forget you roller skates. Them come in both male and female sizes.

(F,G) The next two items are great if you want to be part of the The hippie subculture. The first is a Peace symbol necklace (neck item) The other a Tie Dye Tee (Skin Shirts). Now you are ready just incase you need to back in time and fight Foxbat at Woodstock.

(H) Are you a kid of the 90's? Do you work on a farm? Well the last item might be what you need, Overalls ((well the bib part)) add this to any jeans or shorts to complete the over all look ((found in chest wear))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Omitted in favor of better choice.
  • berfegorberfegor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hi all.
    I would like to present you a few of my ideas, quite simple but I think most of the costume pieces in this pack would be useful in many different sorts of outfit.

Hairstyle for female:
    10177887_1462065284027606_1300550979068280663_n.jpg

..And here is the rest:
    10153292_1462066200694181_6165590020342598570_n.jpg

Description:

A) A top tied on the neck.

B) Small bow, ribbon or something like that.

C) Bracers. Creased piece of wool cloth. For female and male as well.

D) 3 rotated stars tattoo going with the top as an option.

E) Hip belt with plastic buckle and attached massive bag. For male and female.

F) Hips Wear. Denim shorts.

G) Leg Accessories. Straps with buckles/buttons.

H) Tights with many holes and straps.

I/M) Worn short boots on thick heel with metal sole and toes detail. Version for male without the heel.

J) Trimmed circle beard, not as thick as we already have in CO.

K) Huge piece of cloth... What do you wanted to hear?

L) Hips Wear. Blouse/sweater wrapped around the waist.

N) Military cap.

O) Simple make-up, version for female with eye shade and lipstick.

P) Collar with small metal spikes.

R) Shoulder-length (or longer) dreadlocks with a rag on the forehead.

And that's all. Thank you. : )
  • ultromanultroman Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Firstly I would like to apologise for the poor drawing, colour choice and the fact I have not drawn the female pieces but hope it’s clear enough to convey the idea. I have added textual descriptions explaining finer details.

This costume set is one for the more affluent heroes who aren’t afraid to wear their wealth. All the armour can have three finishes ornate metallic, smooth metallic (as seen on the right bracer and toe caps) and banded metallic (as seen on the shoulder plate and left bracer). None of the armour should have sharp edges, instead should be slightly rounded. They should also have a nice healthy thickness instead of being thin like tin-foil. A few of the unique pieces would include (but aren’t exclusive to):

-Hairstyles for both male and female would be gelled and slick with one perfectly placed stray strand.

-The eyes accessory would glow like with the fire aura or like Gravitatr's but as the player moves each eye leaves a glowing light trail, like light speed, which fades over time.

-There is also a top accessory which appears as a thin spherical field around the head, so thin only the edges are visible with a pulsing twinkle at 10:30 (clock face) angle.

-A new smart neck piece. There are 3 variants depicted in the picture: Central helm, Militant (2) and simple (3).

-The tights are quite simple but rich in fine detail; the material should be selectable as cloth, leather, metallic and Iridescent with glow colour option (like with the Sci-fi jumpsuit set) The fine details include fine stitching along the medial surface of the limbs and down the sides of the trunk

-A shoulder plate: the axis should follow the shoulder slope and not be perfectly horizontal. The back ends in a slopped ridge tapering downward toward the midline like the scapula or flat like seen at the front as seen on the front.

-Cape broche: Changeable shapes like star, diamond, triangle, circle and square. The heroes selected emblem should also be placed here. Players should also be able to choose the side they want the broche and both side would be an option.

-One sided hemi-cape: This cape is only knee length and not thin like the Roinesh styled ones, they should have more fabric and depth.

-The Girdle (not belt), 2 variants: one that goes all the way around heroes waist, another which ends in blunt points before meeting at the heroes lower back.

-The bracers: Like the girdle they can be continuous around the forearm or end before meeting at the medial surface of the forearm.

-The feet pieces are not toe caps as they look on the picture. They continue along the sole in a band thinner than the foot width, cup the heel.

Image link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6al9wp7rl4i53t6/Opulence.PNG
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited April 2014
    That's my submission:

http://satapatis.deviantart.com/art/Cosmic-Knight-446428950

I believe there is enough commentaries in this image.

Size 2000x6206, right click>open in new tab to view in full size.

cosmic_knight_by_satapatis-d7dsis6.jpg

In case more inspiration was needed, there is this one:

test_page_color_by_satapatis-d6fjewl.jpg

Both images and all characters are made and owned by me.
  • vampirialvampirial Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well mines not as good as others here but I started to doodle today and this came out, I hope you all enjoy it.

thanks

Vamp

Bloodshade Dragonplate

6xtd.jpg

Shoulderpad (the wings and tail on the dragon stretch around the body of the char so can be used with almost any costume piece, for your gothic or Dragon-kin)

Leg Accessories (perhaps many different styles, dragon leg shields or demonic/vampiric faces)

Waist Cape: Because lets face it we need more waist capes and perhaps be able to change the pattern, but one pattern needs to be a cloth and metal combo like the 90s top, so the metal highlights on the cloth are metal.

Bat Aura: additionally it would be awesome if you created a Bat aura that allows you to surround yourself with a cloud of bats.
  • zeze7zeze7 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    visage_assassin_costume_by_blindserpent-d7dte2e.png

So I heard u liek ninjas~

Description:
    Suit up hero and join the Visage, an order of deadly assassins.
    Strike fear into the hearts of all villians as you move unseen and deliver swift and silent justice upon them all.
  • tremediustremedius Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    In honor of all of those who helped in the reconstruction of Millennium City, I give you the Construction Worker set!

Construction_zps583d40ab.jpg

Consisting of:

Head - A Full Brimmed Hard Hat (with various emblems)
    Eyes - Safety Goggles
    Side - Hearing Protection

Chest - Flannel Shirt
    Chest Wear 1 - Bib Overalls
    Chest Wear 2 - Safety Jacket
    Belt - Tool Belt
    Back - Tool Box

Hands - Work Gloves

Legs - Bib Overalls (Can work alone)
    Feet - Work Boots

As well as a Sledgehammer and Pipewrench for both 1h and 2h use!
  • mighty738mighty738 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Apologies for the huge images, i've no idea how to shrink them on the URL. The idea is sleek armour. Futuristic with Modern. My submission would be a fusion of the helmet design which the player base have at their finger tips. Similar to Jason Todd's "Red Hood" I would like a very customizable helmet + sleek armour to go with it.

Headwear/Half Helmet: Solid piece, 3 different changible colours, with or without scratches (As shown in the second picture it would be great to have apart of the faceplate to be detachable for multipurpose toons)

Neck: To be connected to the Headpiece but can function on its own with the other pieces. With or without Scratches

Chestwear: Similar to the "Steel Commando" chest, but can be changed from Cloth/Leather/Metal/Scratched

Gloves: To work into the overall costume, coming with the said options (Cloth, Leather, Metal, Scratched)

Hips layer: This should be seamless in relation to the chestwear, 4 materials (Cloth, leather, Metal scratched)

Boots: To be in the same style as chest wear and the hips, to be malliable into the costume set

xgb8u1.jpg

Jason Todd style look to give a redefined look to street crimefighters.

24w97y1.jpg

Detachable faceplate and sleek armour look for a post-modern/futuristic look

241qywh.jpg

A different example of what the CO costume creator could be housing soon! Helmet, gloves and chest panels with fit the costume.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fen%2F2%2F26%2FNova1adigranov.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FNova_(Richard_Rider)&h=1050&w=700&tbnid=7UPtg2eq2TC_WM%3A&zoom=1&docid=sCE1lMEobMApXM&ei=2NtFU8KNL5TQ7Ab884CYAg&tbm=isch&ved=0CHAQhBwwAQ&iact=rc&dur=173&page=1&start=0&ndsp=17

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg3.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20090302195644%2Fchampionsonline%2Fimages%2F5%2F58%2FDestroyer2.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fchampionsonline.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FShadow_Destroyer&h=700&w=700&tbnid=eSAqjlyzgUePWM%3A&zoom=1&docid=Nr3EAPCmiXSKbM&ei=nNdFU8G1MsSmhAekv4HgDQ&tbm=isch&ved=0CFkQhBwwAQ&iact=rc&dur=364&page=1&start=0&ndsp=21

Ladies and Gentlemen, Robots and.. Female robots. Great lions and lionesses. Please make this happen! I realise this is quite messy as apps go.. But this is my general idea.

http://materdoreindustries.webs.com/ Materdore Industries.. For a safer tomorrow.

@-The-Mighty-One
  • taresalutaresalu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What I would like to see is a minotaur. But the looks of minotaurs are more of a spectrum than a simple set.
    In the Greek mythic Origins, the Minotaur was simple a man with the head of a bull. Since that time there have been many variations, the most modern is essentially a bull that walks on two legs instead of four.
    Costume options can range from a bovine (cow) head a selection of Horns (longhorn, auroch, ram (maybe sliders for length, angles, curvature).
    Hooves, tail, skin texture (human, leathery, very short furred). There are many many variations, I have included pics of two of the most extreme. Clothing and equipment could range from anything wearable by a human (for the "Original Minotaur), to loin cloths and furs commonly associated with minotaurs of all types.

Example 1.
    Hot%20weather.PNG?attachauth=ANoY7crUwIfITBawsp21m5L3YcCwpbE2vBR0-Mr8DXBqPqbHWu7Q-hhswSgwtU18aR-WOHAoEhYwY53ER3l0Aegp1tZs9ll6SEqCyiTW3QHUzGNzQtZmzO9e15KPDw_stB1kqvTgKrlsmUXeim7kE9rAg8vlcu6A9c7V_hQLAvfiHwecpldhNx1iLpKA18gs1G0EiKFKc7ai7sO9x91QPwkK7GA218Uc-QI4DzpzMDN6ZUXvY3u65tQ%3D&attredirects=0

Example 2
    raging_minotaur_by_chekydotstudio-d545j7c.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7crSDz1B2BhZqwxg0V8RlLTiiKgLUVkA6Kk1BC30FEsh1d6lqXO5B51oPRjai5CEV1U6gdH7Uw831_hEqOwmyFQz-M278IUkb75WMeDlBM8zb4Ado7cdJwFP6XYCfBY62qJGeGXJzmW0nllCsqWQO_BQok9J5H_ef-Y1F0W4iZIo9b0J4fKS6J3KZb1Kue4-W5aU4deeioSZF0xX99fAVo3Ztjmgl9MHy9_94iYYqpGDFEkRRHBcuzgS45oLuqM4hOFW6KSZ9B5qgBTG1Fsug0nwYYZU-A%3D%3D&attredirects=0
  • agentcanadaagentcanada Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm way behind here but here is the Female template of the Iconic Crest Costume Set. Hopefully it gets across that I wasn't after bigger breasts but a bigger, flatter surface for the existing emblems to sit on. The idea is that the desired chest position does exist as Chest Wear pieces proves the models proportions can be changed by clothing and that the Crested Top would allow that shape as a Tights feature. The Crest being part of the shirt itself, means players could still use the favorite Emblem as well. I'll cut and paste the previous parts description as well just for easier reading.

Iconic02_zps2621075e.jpg

The Set consists of Tights (Tops & Bottoms), Cape, Boots, Gloves and Hair.
    Top:
    (01) Unitard with an open neck line.
    (02) Large Triangle or Oval in the center of the chest (both have an obvious piping border. The top would have three colors, unitard, piping and center field.
    *The importance of this piece to the costume set is to make the Champions emblems bigger and more Iconic, the center field becomes part of the bigger Crest.
    * It also has another more important feature, the costume set is meant to allow women to wear logos across their chests, both bigger and not hidden by or tattooed on their cleavage.

Bottom:
    (01) Belted briefs and tights, in one piece.
    (02) The bottoms would use four colours, belt, buckle, trunks and tights.
    (03) The belt is meant to be slim and is part of the pants allowing for players to add a second belt (like a gunslinger) or Hip patterns over top of the slim one.

Boots & Gloves:
    (01) Simple mid length, pointed boots and gloves - probably the most common superhero boot ever.
    (02) The boot and gloves use two colours (three if boot soles option is available) and continue with the piping theme of the Crest. Ask any Patriot who's looking to add one more stripe of colour how hard it can be to find an an appropriate pattern.

Cape:
    (01) Just the Cape, any of the pre-existing mantles should be available.
    (02) I drew it mid-length but could easily be long or short variety.
    (03) Bears the same Crest as the chest, also uses pre-existing Champion's logos. Comes with three colours as well, cape, piping and center field.

Hair:
    (01) Clean cut hairstyle with whitened temples (any colour actually).

AC
  • doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Since I feel there is a lack of more mystic-themed costumes and too much high-tech armors in the game, I designed a "Mystic Warrior" costume concept.

Sorry if the art seems a little lazy, I tried to keep the image as simple as possible with sufficient detail to make the idea understandable, hope anybody likes it. :biggrin:
    Also, I did not make a female version since the pieces would be exactly the same and I think the way they came out would be pretty simple to adapt them for female chars.
    In each part, each color indicates a coloring option in the tailor. All the golden ornated parts could have also an option for plain texture besides the ornated textures. All the red gems would also have glow options.

The set consists of:

Chest piece: a tabard with an ornated part and a gem in the middle, and a pair of small shoulder pads included (shown in the left shoulder of the image). The golden ornated parts, the ocre lines and the red gem would have as material options Cloth, Leather and Metal, while the green cloth would have Cloth and Leather. The neck piece could be part of the chest or a separated part.

Shoulder pads: a pair of layered shoulder pad (the image shows only one pad to show how the chest piece looks like without them). The layers could also have the ornated textures (I'm updating the art, will post soon). Also there should be some adjustment for they not to cover the arm accessories. They were designed in such way to supply the lack of leaner types of shoulder pads.

Arm Accessories: with all three material options.

Bracers: with all three material options, even in the green parts.

Belt: as there is a hips layer that may make a belt unavailable, it could be included with the hips piece. Don't know if it's possible to make both belt and hips cape as separated parts. The belt would have all three material options if yes.

Hips Cape: as far as I know, male characters lack any hips capes as independent pieces, and I really would like to have one in at least one of my heroes. The hips cape would have the same material options as the chest - all 3 options for the ornaments and lines, but only Cloth and Leather for the cloth (colored as green in the image). The loincloth could be made a toggle option in the piece if possible - the player would choose if the character would wear it or to choose none and keep only the cape, and, when worn, could have both a plain texture or a patterned one.

Feet: same as the bracers. I made them to give more variety in mystic-themed boots, and though there are already the Arcane boots similar in style, the design is completely different.

champions_online___mystic_warrior_costume_design_by_doomedarts-d7duaia.jpg

Edit: Staff/spear: the sphere should also have glow options.

co-weaponstaff.jpg
  • object6object6 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SteamPowerArmour062.jpg

19th Century Power Armour / Space / Oceanic / Hostile Environment Hard-Shell Suit

Full Helmet: simply an opaque metallic cover for the head

Chest Piece: to merge with head & hip gear to give the impression of single component

Shoulder Pieces: as rivet rimmed cavities either side of the chest piece

Hip Gear : rubber/leather covered hips merging with chest piece

Insignia Chest Piece: rivetted glass plate viewing port with either 1. a standard head option; 2. disembodied head connected by tubes & wiring; or 3. disembodied brain with some wiring, floating in bubbling liquid.

Robotic arm (rubber/leather covered) & leg variants or ones already available in game.
  • princessanjuprincessanju Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Steins%3BGate.full.681715.jpg

Yup you see it good were missing some pretty better detailed/looking maids and butler outfits!

Cute Anime Stylish :)
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    magicpony.jpg
    (Larger image link)

Magical Pony Costume Set

Unleash your inner child and stamp out evil with the magical powers of the pony!

Head
    Pony
    -Faded and Sparkle textures.

Hair
    Beautiful Mane Short
    Beautiful Mane Long

Side Accessory
    Pony Ears
    Pony Ears Fluffy

Top Accessory
    Unicorn horn

Hands
    Hooves Elegant
    Hooves Fluffy
    Hooves Plain

Back
    Beautiful Wings

Leg Accessory
    Emblem
    -Has all chest emblems available. New Sparkle, Hearts, Confetti, Magic Star, and Pony emblems.

Tail
    Pony Tail Elegant
    Pony Tail Fluffy

Feet
    Hooves Elegant
    Hooves Fluffy
  • zhilo1zhilo1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Introducing The Furnace heavy armor

Champions%20Online%20Furnace.png

I have always preferred the heavy armor costumes to the other, more form-fitting options, which is why I really love the Tesla armor costume, particularly the chest piece. However, suck heavy looking pieces are few and far between, so I decided to contribute a design of my own.

The main theme here is evidently a mix of Power Armor and Fire, but I tried to design the costume so that each piece would go well mixed with different costumes to accommodate a large number of themes.

Things of note:

-The helmet has that heavily defensive look to it i just adore, while working very well for knightly and fantasy themed warriors.

-The chest piece has four lights in the front and to the sides, ideal for glow maps (and people that want to make car/transforming robot themed champions). The back of the chest piece features several escape tubes that give you that rough and powerful machine style, as well as a giant fuel canister attachment that gives your champions the powerful means to his devastating ends.

-The arms are the most important piece of the suit to me, and this is because we DESPERATELY need more "non-hand" options for hands & short gloves.
    -The hand piece is a cannon that looks great when firing any powers that use your palms or fists as emanation points, and can be combined with any number of bracers to work with a variety of themes (Imagine these with Warlord bracers!)
    -The bracers have that heavily defended look to them that could almost classify them as shields in their own right, and the inner forearm has a canister plugged into it that could represent many things, fuel for your fire powers, energy cells, nuclear rods, whatever you can think of

-The waist and leg accessories are meant to be angular and heavily armored to match the overall theme and would go great in any costume that wants to emphasize heaviness

-The legs are large pieces similar to the sci-fi or jet boots, in that they are wide and have little pronunciation of the actual foot base. A canister attached to the back of each boot matches the bracers theme and provides the same theme options.
  • netherealistnetherealist Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    costumeContest_zps84f6278c.png

Shy Girl Bob Cut - Every Superhero mmorpg/game needs one!

Belly Shirt - Every Superhero mmorpg/game definitely has to have one!

Booty Panty Shorts - They are panties! They are shorts! Every girl has them! Now they are yours!

The panty shorts have super low waist front and back, you can almost see the butt-crack but not really. Please add a tattoo logo placement, so we can add butterfly tattoo on the back.

RedRidingHoodie_zps22f5609a.png

Red Riding Hoodie - Exaggerated big hoodie, inspired by Little red riding hood and monk cloaks.

Poncho Cape - Over the shoulder poncho slash cape.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited April 2014
    That's the last one from me:

http://satapatis.deviantart.com/art/Variable-Robot-446806089

All necessary comments are on panels.

Size 2500x11274, right click>open in new tab to view in full size.

variable_robot_by_satapatis-d7e0ls9.jpg

All images are made and owned by me.

I do not intend to submit anything more. Enough is enough.
  • whyte15whyte15 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dark_costume_armor_by_firgonia-d7dssfg.jpg
    light_costume_set_by_firgonia-d7dssxb.jpg
    light_male_costume_set_by_firgonia-d7dstra.jpg
    weapons_by_firgonia-d7dsu77.jpg
    Light vs Dark Costume Set
    1. Demon Bane short hair-female piece
    2.Demon Bane shoulder piece- female piece
    3.Demon Bane chest piece- female piece that uniformly connecets to the demon bane leg piiece but can be used seperately
    4.Demon Bane gauntlet- can be used by all genders.
    5.Demon Bane leg piece- unifromy conjoins with chest piece.
    6.Holy Sacrement arm garment- can be used by all gender. Also can be used on one arm or both.
    7.Holy Sacrement long hair style- Lavishing long hair style that re used by females. The length goes all the way down to the waist.
    8.Holy Sacrement chest garment- female chest piece, also conjoins uniformely with the skirt but can be used seperately.
    9.Holy Sacrement skirt - female skirt that can exist as medium and long skirt.
    10.Holy Sacrement short hair- male hair style.
    11.Holy Sacrement skin- bare chested male costume with cross tattoo in either side of both arms.
    12.Holy Sacrement cross chain- can be used by all genders.
    13.Holy Sacrement waist cape- used by males. cape length goes down to the mid sheen. supported on the waist with some kind of rope.
    14.Holy Sacrement facial hair- male use only.
    15.Holy Sacrement Judgement cross- heavy weapon(all genders)
    16.Holy Sacrement Blessing staff- heavy weapon(all genders)
    17.Demon Bane cursed blade-heavy weapon(all genders)
    18.Demon Bane painkiller- sword(all genders)

*sorry for not having these images colored. hope you like it.
  • necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've updated my Submission and posted it by mistake later in the submissions. DOH! sorry for the confusion.
  • necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    RJqXKuy.jpg?2
    Hope people like it. :smile:
  • smorph26smorph26 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    10151301_10201913114893116_7524222467656051859_n.jpg

10174900_10201913280337252_3572132013274565072_n.jpg

Color 1, Color 2, Color 3, Color 4

All the costume pieces will have all the material type options.

1. Shoulders with floating orbs. Color 4 has a glow option and color 2 has a glow option.

2. Mouth accessory. Color 2 will have a glow option.

3. Chest piece. Color 2 and color 4 will have a glow option.

4. Bracers. Color 2 will have a glow option.

5. Hip wear. Color 2 and color 4 will have glow options.

6. Leg accessories. Color 2 will have a glow option.

7. Boots. Color 2 will have a glow option.

8. Cape. Color 2 will have a glow option.
  • ultimatehellionultimatehellion Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Really inspired by dark bird themes, so I make a costume set around that
    the females are definitely more skimpy, but I'm sure you could make them tights
    without skin showing

as for the males the main piece is more like chest wear you can remove

both feature gems, though the male skin and possibly the female skin have glowing rune mark
    "tattoo's" that I think would look dope :D

So umm heres my work sorry my art is kinda poo >:3

http://fav.me/d7e6ue1

http://fav.me/d7e6unp

http://fav.me/d7e6uvw

http://fav.me/d7e6uzf
  • taintedmesstaintedmess Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Urban commando

sketch126224641_by_taintedmess-d7e73b6.png

My thinking behind this is idea is pretty strait forward, street lvl no guns/tech/advanced martial arts this is a guy who can take a punch a bruservand a scraper type he's developed his costume/armour from thingscthat are available readily over the counter do to speak.

1) hockey mask seemed wrong not ti include this we allready have this in game but its a bit limited this version would be usable with hoods and would also both be coulourable and be able to take paterns (probably those currently available to full masks

Other head options could include american football helmets and ice hockey helmets.

2)body armour here its modeled after american football gear would come in to "sizes" one that would fit over tights and another that would fit over jackets/tops

3) hood option slightly bigger than the normal to acomidate mask would come in both up and down veriety.

4) basic leg padding again modeled after sporting goods gives some protection without overly affecting manuvrability for the grass roots hero who likes to be on the move

5) bracer option blocker pad from ice hockey

6) again pads from ice hockey probably best designed as a boot option there for the more tank like grass roots hero

7) more leg pads when you have no super powers and your takeing a beating all the padding helps

Other things not numbered

Back pack. Golf club sryle bag contsing a selection of sporting goods equipment, baee ball bats, cricket bats, golf clubs, hockey sticks yiu get the idea. These would olso be availabe as weapon skins for blades and heavt weapons.

Anothrr back option coikd be a set of crossed clubs/sticks or a mix
  • albanarialbanari Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The concept for my design is: What if humans evolved into amphibious creatures, as opposed to mammals. With semi-translucent skin, a lack of hair, and skin not meant for heavy materials, this is what I created:
    aPmqN4A.jpg

As for the pieces, I believe I covered most of the costume categories, to include but not limited to: hands, feet, head side accessory (ears), skin, and the different layers of clothing.

The concept for the clothing is drapery, leaving it light, and allowing the crystals to be displayed with ease (or any shoulder or emblem item). The leaf is designed as a hood item, however it could have the same effect as a back piece.

The crystals are taller at the top then the bottom, like a rigid tear shape.

For more sketches and photo's, please check out
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1395883817357513.1073741828.100008077238374&type=1&l=4c99e1e5e1

This is the Mediterranean Gecko (or so Google told me). The level of translucency I considered for the skin is this.
    jqXB7tP.jpg

This is the Glass Tree Frog (also, according to Google). This guy inspired the design.
    WSnw97i.jpg

Please Vote!

I have never posted on a forum like this, so if the images don't show up properly, I will try again!

I have half a mind to do amazing, wonderful, glorious things....And another half that just wants to run around Ren Center.
  • shadonis1shadonis1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this is my costume and plz vote for me file:///I:/image/New%20folder/Costume%20fin.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: copy and paste the link to see it
  • sparklisinasparklisina Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is my first time using any photo manipulation software so some of the pictures are a tiny bit choppy but you can definitely get the ideas that I was going for. It is time for some new hairstyles in this game and most of these were requests from other players. Under each picture is just a few notes about the styles and explaining some things that the pictures do not show.

th_NewFemales.png Click on the thumbnail to view larger image.

A. Long Curly Pigtails - This hairstyle would work with some of the costume sets already in game. It would allow the use of all four colors. Three in the actual hair (main color, highlights and the ends) and One in the bows.

B. Tight curls - Length would be just as long in the back as in the front. These curls are so tight they almost look like braids, which would actually work too because we need them.

C. Extra Long Straight - A hip-length hairstyle that will be just as long in the back as in the front.

D. Half-Up/Half-Down - This is how I was wearing my hair when I made this picture. we Need this design. :P

E. Short Pigtails with bangs - Again, this style works well with some sets already in game. The hair-ties would be color-able.

F. Curly side-ponytail - This style would have a color-able hair-tie holding the ponytail in place.

G. The Rocker - This look is short in the back and longer in the front.

H. Wavy Side-Ponytail - This is another long waist/hip length style. The headband and hair-tie would be color-able.

I. Short Flip - Just a cute flippy hairstyle that can be used for hero looks and civilian costumes as well.

J. 1920's wavy bob - A short style that sticks close to the head but has small waves/crimps.

K. Medium Waves - I love this style. It is probably one of my favorites. Perfect for Golden Age looks.

L. Extra long curls - Another hip length look with loose curls trailing down the front and the back.

M. Wind swept Anime - This look would work for anime type characters and rockers alike.

N. Super Long Ponytail - This look has bangs in the front and a really long ponytail in the back. The hair would go down to the back of the knee and would preferably have cape physics.

O. Long Formal-Braid - This look would use Four colors. Two for the hair and two for the flowers. Can work for formal looks or 'nature' looks.

And now for the guys!

th_HairStyles.png Click on the thumbnail for a larger view.

1. Medium Length Waves - Hair down in waves. Same length in the back as in the front.

2. Extra Long Curly - All the curls! ALL OF THEM. This is a super long curly look. Same length in the back.

3. Punk Side-Sweep - Shaved on the side and the hair is swept over to the opposite side. More of a 'punk' look.

4. The Rocker - Similar to the female's rocker look. This one is the same length all the way around.

5. The 11 - I use this hairstyle now. This hairstyle is cool. And bow ties.

6. Blooming Long Hair (...you can blame RandomChance42 for this name) - Let's be honest, this is Legolas. It is a good fantasy style that would work for a lot of different types of characters.

7. Medium Curly - Much like number 2, this has ALL THE CURLS!

8. Dance Magic Dance - This style was inspired by David Bowie's character Jareth the Goblin King from the movie Labyrinth. It would be longer in the back and spiky in the front like the picture.

9. Punk Side-Sweep Long - Similar to number 3 but with long bangs.

10. Short waves - Just a nice wavy look for males.

11. Medium waves - Similar to the above but longer. Looks a little more messy.

12. Long High-Top - This. All of this. This NEEDS to be in game.

13. Extra Long Straight - Long straight hair that reaches the waist/hip area. Same length in the back.

Hope you all enjoy these styles! <3

Rose_sig.png
  • theimpiousimptheimpiousimp Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    predators_zpse70b3e41.jpg

cheetahhyena_zpsa9a7d4bf.jpg

Lionboy_zps75994023.jpg

Basically African Predators is a set of Beastial heads and accessories, a new set of beast hands and feet. The goal of this set was to differentiate more animal characters from the Manimal NPC enemies, as the only beastial heads which really seem to do that are the werewolves. It also has a new tribal set of clothes which should be available to both human legs and beastial legs. (Mostly the pants). And other things that can be used by humans and manimals alike.

There was also a mild effort to go for things that could hopefully be re-textured or modified from pieces that already existed, such as bracers or headbands or arm bands.

Head costume pieces
    Beastial--> Panther base head. Cheetah/Puma head (With morph-able ears?), Hyena head (No manes on any of these.) Alll need textures. (Tiger also.)
    Headwear/Top Accessory---> Lion mane, Hyena/Cheetah Mane (The Partial done the neck Cheetah/Hyena mane as demonstrated above), Headbands for a king. All these should be universal to all beast heads. The mohawk could easily be used as feathers for dinosaurs or whatnot.)
    Side accessory---> Tiger Sideburns. Earring variations. Multiple.
    Mouth Accessory---> Chin fur/variations of cheek scruff. Or put the Tiger sideburns in here.
    Eye Accessories----> I would just drop this one in and give bestial heads access to them in general.

Chest pieces

Chest wear----> Leather bra, Woven chest corset for males.
    Neck---> African carved collar, Golden Ring, thick tribal necklace, gem dagger necklace, Lion carved necklace.
    Back---->Collar with cape attached.
    Bracer---> Carved/Leather bracers. Fur growth.
    Arm accessory----> Arm bands.
    Belt----> Leather belt. (Would be great to have different textures for this one.
    Shoulders---> I didn't design anything for this, but if there's anything you can add in the theme then be my guest.

Gloves
    Short Gloves--> Just a good new hand for beastials to take advantage of. It should be a short glove as to be comparable with most costumes/bracers/jackets.

Legs
    Hips: Over skirt for females. Patterned Loin Cloth for both genders.
    Clothing---> Pants for beastial. Capri style pants for humans?. All need textures to theme.
    Feet---> Animal feet that, much like the Bird People set, have two variations. The idea here is to have a pair of feet like the were wolf feet that look like they can hold the weight of the animal/manimal while standing on two legs.
    Tails----> Take it or leave it. New or old. Could use some new variations of the oldies but goodies.
  • ishain2ishain2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just want state clearly first off I'm not good creating imagery but i do have costume idea i think look peaty cool so iI'm gonna link some images to Help show inspiration costume I'm suggesting images not what costume i have in mind will look like. just referances to image my head i hope helps dev's get idea picture i painting

Head: Monstrous or Regular Head Oni or mask with classic single and double horn depiction curling teeth and open mouthed angry expression with healed scars on cheeck forehead and nose

Chest/torso: This part bare chest Covered in Healed Scar's sort picture irregular stripes covering body like been slashed up

Hands: Well muscled clawed hands like what Hairy monstrous costume part be without the fur on it again with the healed scars

waist/hips: Ok Oni are always depicted with a very specific garment a loin cloth but Made from Tiger skins. my imageing of it is Loose tiger hides crudely sewn together with like a sack on side with a Large rope belt that ends in large Temple bells and a Gourd jug leg accessory

Legs: like the Chest Covered in healed scar pattern

Feet same idea the hands Hairy monstrous part without the fur also with the scars pattern

Weapon: Club/mace Oni have a weapon they commonly depicted with its a bat like weapon covered rounded or triangular bumps Called the Tetsubo, way i'ed like see it depicated is a solid triangular shaped Iron Heavy weapon that ends a loop at the bottom the bumps on hammer being pyramid shaped

This images are for showing inspiration my concept to help visualization i claim no rights to them other then was is afforded the general public

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZtO02SfaVpYP9_vY4V3GNnK4UqzNRpYFSQXZHGpcFEzV9pEk3

http://tokyobling.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/namehaga_demon_masks_2.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Oni.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S7VErIz.jpg

http://www.reseau-asie.com/images/editos/edito_090301/oni.jpg/

http://japonenunatazadete.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/oni19ag.jpg

http://starkids.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/matsuo-perapera/image/oni.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/310/3/d/oni_tetsubo_by_natfoe-d328r5q.jpg

Next images are copyrighted images of oni also show where drawing inspirations

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTesasLS_DnH05uPwBCAQ3ETBI8ixIL9DaBSXsUpasvy5tu7bHW

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/189/7/e/Anima___Lantern_Oni_by_Wen_M.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5pUodDfC3t4/T1OCN8VnoAI/AAAAAAAAAg8/hihx1_uvbpQ/s1600/Void%2BYai.jpg
  • orrynnorrynn Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Do to lack of face paint and tattoos I made a whole set just for them. All of this would be both male and female item. ((other then one item))

scars.jpg
    facepaint.jpg

A,B,D,E are all scars
    C,K are Bruise
    F,G,H,I,J, M,N,O,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X are face paint/tattoos ((all should have the available to glow))
    -J and X Is on both sides of the face
    -W and V on just on the one side of the face
    -R can also be ripped away skin show the gears under the skin (( I was notable to do that myself))

L is Freckles
    P is Geisha Make-up ((female only))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • in54ni7yyin54ni7yy Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    COcostume_zps9fb7bdda.jpg

So here it is guys...And since im bad with naming stuff, im just gonna leave that to Devs.

This costume should be able in both male and female versions, only change for male version would be longer black t-shirt below purple vest.

EARY HOOD - This hoods would looks like there are foxy ears below them. Hood could be separate part in "hoods" category or it could be something like "eary hood vest" set in "chest wear" category.

HAIR - Basicaly, this type of hair would be saw as it's drawn, so from front there would be this part of hair that are going out of the hood and from the back the rest of the hair should be in the hood.

VEST WITH SHIRT - Both vest and shirt would go in "Chest wear" category. For male version there would be longer black t-shirt part below the vest. Notice that t-shirt and vest are one costume piece, not two.

FOREARM SLEVES - Set in "arms accessory" category.

FORMAL SHIRT BELT - So this would be belt piece. Formal shirt tight with node. It might be movable piece. Or even no. Your choice.

TIGHT TORN JEANS - Legs piece. Would set it in "pants" category. Definetley NOT in "tights" category, because they should look little bit more like...pants. Jeans would already have this belt on them with kitty sign.

BOOTS - "Feet" category. Self-explanatory.

RINGS - This would be in "hands" category. Index finger ring only. Also ring should have insignias like: " heart, star, zodiac signs..." etc.

For a costume set name... (as i said...bad with naming stuff)... Cuteness overdose! (kill me now lol)

And there it is~ I hope at least someone will like this idea ^^ Cheerz and good luck to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.