PowerHouse (Link to this build)Name:Archetype: FreeformSuper Stats:Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)Level 10: Intelligence (Secondary)Level 15: Presence (Secondary)Talents:Level 1: The UnleashedLevel 6: AgileLevel 9: FinesseLevel 12: CoordinatedLevel 15: IntimidatingLevel 18: BrilliantLevel 21: DiplomaticPowers:Level 1: Rain of SteelLevel 1: Blade Tempest (Rank 2, Crashing Crescendo)Level 6: Form of the Tempest (Rank 2, Rank 3)Level 8: Bountiful Chi Resurgence (Rank 2, Rank 3)Level 11: Parry (Rank 2, The Elusive Monk)Level 14: Aura of Primal Majesty (Rank 2, Rank 3)Level 17: Void Shift (Emerging Nightmares, Nailed to the Ground)Level 20: Ebon Ruin (Nyctophobia)Level 23: Masterful Dodge (Rank 2, Rank 3)Level 26: Spirit ReverberationLevel 29: Iniquity (Rank 2, Rank 3)Level 32: Skarn's BaneLevel 35: RedemptionLevel 38: RebirthTravel Powers:Level 6: Teleportation (Rank 2, Rank 3)Level 35: AcrobaticsSpecializations:Dexterity: Combat Training (2/3)Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)Dexterity: Evasion (1/2)Dexterity: Deadly Aim (1/3)Dexterity: Quick Reflexes (3/3)Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)Warden: Ruthless (2/2)Warden: Elusive (2/2)Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)Arbiter: Enforcer (3/3)Arbiter: Ruthless (2/2)Arbiter: Rend (2/2)Arbiter: Enhanced Gear (3/3)Mastery: Warden Mastery (1/1)
Intended to be a jack-of-all-trades with a theme based on an original character I've had in mind since I was a kid.
- Main source of damage would be Blade Tempest crits, I think.
- Ebon Ruin for Ao killing and ranged damage.
- Void Shift for reducing enemy damage output and stopping fliers.
- Parry for augmenting late blocks, and additional semi-passive survivability.
- Skarn's Bane for removing buffs. But does this work on Gravitar? Would cut off her damage a bit if that Energy Form's off.
- Iniquity for healing others. Would the advantage work better than R3? I feel that 50ft's too short of a range, though.
- BCR for survivability and recovering from Iniquity and Rebirth.
- Additional energy gains through Void Shift's fear + Ebon Ruin DoT.
Ignoring player ability, would this build be enough to fill in any role? At least in non-Rampage alerts?
I'm guessing the damage output would be much lower because of Parry's advantage and the upkeep of BCR. But I'm hoping the crits would overcome that.