test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I'd like to tell you about Caliga...

chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
After spending some time around the man, and infiltrating his super group, I have uncovered some secrets about the enigma that is known as "Caliga". Allow me to share with you some of the things I have learned.

Did you know that Caliga's energy builder is Unleashed Rage?

I heard he got bitten by a radioactive spider once. The spider gained super powers.

Caliga does not have a level cap, and he's currently working on level 82.

Under Caliga's helmet is a second, smaller Caliga. And so forth, it continues, each tinier Caliga even more dangerous than the last. Like a Russian nesting doll of hate.

I also heard that if you can beat him in a duel, he drops Therakiel's sword. Unfortunately, nobody has ever been able to confirm or deny this.

We first found out that telepaths were his only real weakness right before the new telepathy was pulled off of the public test server. Coincidence?

Caliga doesn't need cosmic keys. He can open a lock box by winking seductively at it.

I saw him fight Gravitar once. She complimented his outfit.

He tried to make a nemesis the other day. The only personality option it had was "terrified", and it immediately surrendered.

Caliga has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Twice.

Caliga's starter pokemon was Missingno.

...Oh, please let this become a thing.
In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
dbnzfo.png
RIP Caine
Post edited by chalupaoffury on

Comments

• Options
    seratuhlseratuhl Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Caliga's starter pokemon was Missingno.

Oh my sides.

I saw Caliga go fishing once, now I know why Megalodon doesn't exist anymore.
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga always had his mid-season upgrade. He just knows about it as much as he knows his toaster... Which evidently isn't all that much.

Caliga doesn't need to see ninjas. They see him and know not to mess with him.

There is no face under Caliga's helmet. There is only a copy of Half-Life 3. Nobody can either deny or confirm this.

Caliga is impervious to any and all forms of attack*. *That aren't pokes.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Caliga is his own multifaran counterpart.

Caliga can eat hot pockets straight out of the microwave, without making a stupid face.

Caliga can use nailed to the ground in Lemuria.

Caliga doesn't need a divine mirror. He just stares at the statues and they explode.

The being we know as Caliga is just an action figure of the real deal. The real Caliga is over a thousand feet tall.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga has never been chatbanned, he has merely muted himself for short periods of time to focus on posing for artwork.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grond doesn't hop around the desert because he gets bored, he's afraid Caliga will find him again if he stays in one place too long.

The original "Ironclad Defense" involved Caliga throwing Ironclad at the Qularr mothership. Defender built the cannon afterwards for Ironclad's own safety.

Caliga designed his own DNA. Instead of a double helix his looks like the words: "EAT IT, LEE TOSI"

Lee Tosi thought about cloning Caliga once but realized that would allow one Caliga haymaker to meet another Caliga haymaker.

Caliga's chariot needs a licence to drive him.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    that would allow one Caliga haymaker to meet another Caliga haymaker.

This is how the universe was formed.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Caliga can never drive a Pinto. It explodes the moment he touches it, doesn't matter where.

When Caliga sees a woman he likes, you don't hear a little "ding". You hear a gigantic "thud" and see a crater where he was standing at the time.

Most bombings in Millennium City weren't caused by terrorists. Caliga happened to have tacos that day.

Caliga never goes to the Atomic Wasteland. He doesn't want to remember that case of food poisoning he had last week.

Kigatilik doesn't spawn very often because he owes Caliga a Big Gulp.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kemmicals wrote: »

Kigatilik doesn't spawn very often because he owes Caliga a Big Gulp.

I actually laughed out loud at that, and almost managed to shoot a hot dog out of my nose. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Caliga's favorite song is "Baby", by Justin Bieber.

Nothing else, just thought I'd put that out there.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga ALWAYS gets to drink from the Fire Hose!
    CaligaFirehose_zpsf1f29c8e.jpg

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Caliga cut down the largest tree in the forest with... a minnow.

Caliga once fought Gravitar and they actually did get a little closer.

There's a reason why Ripper has a metal jaw. Starts with a "C".

When Caliga summons the Demon Key, it says "Is it that time already, Master?"

Kryptos, the keeper of secrets, doesn't argue with Caliga when he summons him in a crowded area.

Caliga once made Therakiel "Holy ****" himself when he realized he owed him a Big Gulp and he came to collect it.

Caliga's poker nights usually end with somebody leaving with a poker table embedded in their abdomen.

Black Fang faints every time he gets a "Get Well Soon" card from Caliga when he's in the hospital.

Ao'Qephoth sticks his head in a hole like an ostrich when Caliga comes by.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga's farts smell like catnip....
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ao'Q complains on the forums that Caliga needs a nerf.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Nobody ever knows what face Caliga pulls when Miss Behavin pokes him.

Here is an artist's interpretation:
    2696.jpg
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not much to add here, but I was waiting in line behind Caliga at the ring races yesterday and I saw Sapphire asking for his autograph.

Of course he dropped the pen, and she was quick to offer to fly ALL THE WAY DOWN to pick it up for him. By that time, he'd eaten whatever she wanted him to sign. A book or something, I don't think it was actually supposed to be edible.

I won't mention where he actually signed his autograph, I'm far too much of a gentleman. :redface:
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Caliga doesn't wait on queue to get on an alert, Alert villains wait on a queue to get to him.
  • Options
    d0m1nusdrak3d0m1nusdrak3 Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh no...are we doing Chuck Norris is BLANK(Caliga Addition) now? Sounds fun.:biggrin:

Caliga dosen't enter the Zone, the Zone comes to him.

The thunder storms in the sky isn;'t thunder at all, its the after affects of Caliga's farts.

Caliga's ego is so big, that the sun and all the planets in the solar system orbit around it.

Caliga's cape is only cool becuase Caliga wears it.

There is a prophecy that the day Caliga takes off his helmet, the Earth would have already been destroyed.

Caliga's dosen't own gold fish, he owns two Megladons.

When Caliga comes into the room, Destroyer calls Caliga "The Destroyer"

IT is said that when an ecplise happens, it is actually Caliga's shadow blocking out the sun/

Caliga dosen't pay people to drawn him, People pay Caliga to let them draw him.

Annd one more..

Caliga dosen't cheat Death, Death merely avoids Caliga.
    ====================================
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dominus Drake Primus Database ,Also @Pyromasher ingame
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Under Caliga's helmet isnt a face just another HELMET! @__@"
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Under Caliga's helmet isnt a face just another HELMET! @__@"

What if its not another helmet...what if its just a endless void that sucks everything in:eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I thought this was going to be something entirely different...
    TheBookOfCaliga.jpg?psid=1

Hello, my name is Elder Mullins
    And I would like to share with you
    The most amazing book.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I thought this was going to be something entirely different...
    TheBookOfCaliga.jpg?psid=1

Hello, my name is Elder Mullins
    And I would like to share with you
    The most amazing book.

Cann it be...THE FABLED HOLY BOOK OF CALIGA...How....HOW DID YOU FIND IT!!:eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They were going to replace the finish line in the Malvan race with Caliga... BUT NO ONE DARES CROSS CALIGA!!!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    matixzonmatixzon Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When the servers are down is when Caliga is taking a dump.
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    matixzon wrote: »
    When the servers are down is when Caliga is taking a dump.

Wrong! That's only during the cleanup after said act...

Those "chunks" Ironclad is throwing into the dump truck at the end of the Tutorial... they're not concrete.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »
    why Do You People Do This To Me!!???

...One does not simply answer Caliga directly...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Megalodon was fightable in Lemuria until Caliga caused his extintion.
    @mawexzon

• Options
    klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When Mantak Chia wrote his book about men, he did it after he saw Caliga taking a shower :B

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Funny story. Caliga figured out how to stab people through the internet.

I should probably call a doctor.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • Options
    variatasvariatas Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bioshrike wrote: »
    They were going to replace the finish line in the Malvan race with Caliga... BUT NO ONE DARES CROSS CALIGA!!!

What? I do that all the time!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mega-Terak, Teleiosaurus, and Qwiyjibo walk around paths not to look for fights, but to make sure that Caliga doesn't find them.
  • Options
    trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2013
    Caliga doesn't get a stipend - he gets protection money.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga doesn't get a stipend - he gets protection money.

Oh SNAP.

I heard he was 1000 Day veteran the day he subscribed. :tongue:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Because my friend you made a character so epic and iconic that everyone cant help but feel the need to taunt you to get your attention.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    akirasanbeerakirasanbeer Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow even TT joined in on the fun.
  • Options
    ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    caliga Has Never Been Chatbanned, He Has Merely Muted Himself For Short Periods Of Time To Focus On Posing For Artwork.

I Knew It!
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Unbeknownst to most people Caliga's Crown isn't a crown but a transceiver, granting him all the scrambled channels you don't get, every season of Game of Thrones including the unfilmed ones, and a direct hot line to your mom.

Caliga already has the next Powerset as well as full access to the hidden rooms in his base... and yours...

Caliga doesn't receive patch notes from Crytpic, only pleas not to crush them.

To this day Caliga has only $#!% Bricks once, and thus Lego was created.

Caliga has never once solved a Rubix Cube, but that's only because any time he looks at one it turns all white with fear.

Caliga is the one who stole Cr. Cerebellum's Brain. He needed it for his Mr.Burns "Davy Crockett" costume where he won First Place in any contest he enter including two eating contests and a Defender look alike.

The only reason no one Queues for the Until Carrier mission is because the fear Caliga will be on their team leaving them with no one to fight and no rewards.... other than Experiencing Caliga.

The only reason the Kings of Edom don't wear pants is because the dry cleaning bill was too high after Caliga farmed Demon Flame.

Tartar AKA the Grumpy Cat is only grumpy because he lives in a world where he is not Caliga

The only reason COH is not around any more was because Caliga took a weekend off and in doing so Crashed the game beyond repair.

Caliga ate both the Blue AND the Red pills before slapping Morpheus so hard he turned back into Cowboy Curtis. No one tells Caliga what to do, not even in the Matrix.

Caliga can customize the look of his Vehicles.

When George Lucas got mad at the Unleashed power set and the first two vehicles Caliga got mad at Lucas who then sold every thing to disney out of fear of doing anything to upset Caliga ever again.

Caliga's Haymaker doesn't just knock you into next week, it knocks you into Star Trek Online.

Legacy of Romulus was originally going to be called "Survivors of Caliga" but Cryptic realized there really is no such thing.
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do not know who Caliga is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga is so awesome that Romans named a leather shoe after him and conquered most of the known world just walking around with the shoes. Then one day the shoes heard the call of their master and Rome was no more. (and that's a historic fact)
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    akirasanbeerakirasanbeer Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga's Haymaker doesn't just knock you into next week, it knocks you into Star Trek Online.

That was a good one.
  • Options
    cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited April 2013

The only reason no one Queues for the Until Carrier mission is because the fear Caliga will be on their team leaving them with no one to fight and no rewards.... other than Experiencing Caliga.

By that logic, the Carrier mission would be full from everyone queueing for the "Experiencing Caliga" event.

UrbanDictionary - entry submission
    "Experiencing Caliga" : An act so awesome and unnerving that no words can capture the full gestalt of agony and ecstasy. Can only be done once without permanent damage to the psyche.

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga.
    @mawexzon

• Options
    scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Experiencing Caliga is part of a healthy diet and greatly extends your lifespan when done on a daily basis.

Caliga needs to be poked several times a day to prevent his armor from rusting. Him saying he hates it is clever use of reverse psychology.
  • Options
    voiceoftemprusvoiceoftemprus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    matixzon wrote: »
    CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga.
    I changed my sig.
    "CO once had devs, but they all fled to STO and NW because they feared Caliga." -matixzon
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    When you call PWE's customer support line, Caliga is always on the other end screaming.

Caliga bought the new helmet only because he needed a condom.

Caliga saw that there was a place that worhipped him... Turns out it was a Sandals resort.

Never sneak up on Caliga unless you're prepared for a trip to Japan by his Haymaker.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga's nose has a toenail.

Caliga once performed every song by Skid Row with armpit noises.

Caliga farted so hard once, it cracked my back.
  • Options
    forutnefireforutnefire Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga bought the new helmet only because he needed a condom.

Busted out laughing in the middle of class reading this one.
    ~ Flare@Lectrohm (In-Game)

voos2b.jpg
    Flare's guide to hosting and judging costume contests!
    (link under construction)
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga has dated every demon chick in Caprice. Now you know why they are all lesbians.
  • Options
    scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga has dated every demon chick in Caprice. Now you know why they are all lesbians.

You have now won this thread in my book.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Caliga regularly uses Saturn's ring as a hula hoop.

Caliga had his Denliner pass revoked on the grounds that the Denliner kept flipping over almost every time he tried to step in... And the times he did get on, he drank a month's worth of coffee.

Caliga is the only person to have property on Mars. First discovered when a rover sent back pictures of a sauna sitting in a crater.

Caliga's the reason Sonic's gotta go fast.

Caliga was once asked to do the first touchdown kick after the grand opening of Millennium City's new stadium. The ball came back with stamps from all around the world - even Lemuria.
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Caliga had his Denliner pass revoked on the grounds that the Denliner kept flipping over almost every time he tried to step in... And the times he did get on, he drank a month's worth of coffee.

coffeespit_zpsbfe5b4d8.gif

He doesn't need a Denliner pass anyway. Hitting a Gigabolt (lightning is fine too) at 88 mph with his haymaker allows him to travel through time.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________