Install Arc
Options

Team Bash

2»

Comments

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Being civil means knowing when to stop replying to ridiculous one-liners with an essay. Where's my sandwich?

Also I dont know who this sandwich you talk about is you apron goblin. Did I tell you how awesomeness Guild Wars 2 is it has great ERP and all the best fanbois.
    Shut up you dont agree with me and you dont play GW2 you must be a apron goblin l also I am the greatest PVPER EVAR again that makes you an apron goblin.

Now excuse me while I go down my mom's basement to look at naked Asura pictures :D

This guy here also loves GW2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64c2GAyOguo
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Disappointment 1, Nepht 0.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Disappointment 1, Nepht 0.

LOL 1, OOBTREE 1 for the LOL

LOL dumbass that wasnt aimed at you its was a very bad very drunk Whuffles impersonation as he likes to butt in XD

33257640.jpg

Unless yew like Guild Wars 2.

Then its Disappointment 1, Malware 0. Please tell me you dont like Guild Wars :O
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Being civil means knowing when to stop replying to ridiculous one-liners with an essay. Where's my sandwich?

At least you get to admit that you're ridiculous, so it was on purpose. What are you trying to achieve with that then?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    LOL 1, OOBTREE 1 for the LOL

LOL dumbass that wasnt aimed at you its was a very bad very drunk Whuffles impersonation as he likes to butt in XD

33257640.jpg

Unless yew like Guild Wars 2.

Then its Disappointment 1, Malware 0. Please tell me you dont like Guild Wars :O

I'm aware it's not directed at me, but your defense and **** kissery merits the score, "dumbass." :biggrin:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    I'm aware it's not directed at me, but your defense and **** kissery merits the score, "dumbass." :biggrin:

LOL you know me I try to spread love and hate in equal measures :cool:

And its Queen Dumbass to yew. :biggrin:
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Now excuse me while I go down my mom's basement to look at naked Asura pictures :D

This guy here also loves GW2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64c2GAyOguo

...I misread that as Asuya @_@!
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ...I misread that as Asuya @_@!

Whole lotta lols with that one. Alodylis must hate us because every single one of us have trolled his thread :D
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Nuh uh! I've not!

trolls06c.jpeg

K, now I have
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    LOL you know me I try to spread love and hate in equal measures :cool:

And its Queen Dumbass to yew. :biggrin:

You can be my queen any day. <3
  • Options
    mainscrizzmainscrizz Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lulz, this sure is CO's end game.
    :biggrin:
    edited January 2013
    lol it has been funny to laugh at some of the replies in this thread, that's for sure. Also soooo many assumptions from just me saying GW2 has the best MMO pvp currently, even more lulz.

But if you want to continue to pretend your a serious PvPr read this thread it will tell you who is who http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=158731 Also as you can see even though most PvPers are on each others buddy lists or in SG together we all trash talk and have done well before you started posting here , and will do once you piss off back to Guild Wars :D

The only thing I'll say to this is lol @ serious pvper in regards to CO. Maybe when it launched there was actual pvp, but if the current meta is your standard for serious pvp you are straight up retarded.
  • Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    LOL If nesno could wipe the floor with me, then why was I in bash alone with him stabbing him in the face? I can't believe you just said that to me. Once he saw that his overpowered debuffs didn't do anything, he finally left me alone. He doesn't even come around anymore anyway. Not to mention that I don't rant about whatever the KKK wants me to say. I'ma PvPee on Albert Pike's gravekipz. I don't need to wipe my floor with that alien invader. He already got gangbanged in ZA by my teammates before I could help them. :P I also won my duels against Vixy, and the only reason I fought Vixy was because she zombie-grief'd my PvE alt a couple times last year. :P Vixy seems to be nicer than Xeno, plus Vixy has been playing and Xeno hasn't been. Just call me Sigourney Weaver. :P

Notice how the only time I say these things is when you all start naysaying. So I have to tell you guys the facts to cancel it out. :P Plus I got the heavyweight perk, so all this means nobody can tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Going for "Gladiator" next. ^_~ Winning in pvp is nothing to brag about, so it isn't bragging, it's debunking disinformation. I'm just a little harder on some people for their baseless assertions. Maybe that's why the haters won't stop bothering me.

If your just now going for that perk it says something. Heres the thing that people are normally judged on in PvP and that is how long they are at the top. It isnt if your the fotm now or someone who just came with F2P and figured out what they were doing this year,

The people Nepht named have been on top and doing since CO was released for the most part. Nesno might have fell off here recently but take how long he was ontop compared to people just now knowing who you are and see who wins. Your not known for your builds but for your elitist attitude and your mouth. The people Nepht named were known before you even got this game and are obviously still known now and its for PvPAnyone can build a high defense tag build and talk **** all day lol.

I do agree with you that PvP now is nothing to really brag on cause it is all SG war trolling Bull****. Which also means that you or anyone else beating someone in PvP now really doesnt amount to anything(im including myself here). PvP has been neglected and become a graveyard for the most part. Your ether in one of the troll sgs with their dumb war, a loner who gets camped by the morons or ya just holding your own which isnt really winning imo.
    What was this thread about again?

I never said you cared whether I like you or not. I also know why you said you were ignoring me, but you were actually attacking me more than anything. heh

The problem with pvp now is that morons keep respawning. I guess that makes them zombies. :P

Your not worth constant attacking because you dont do enough damage to really hurt anyone and because your dodge/defense is high. So why waste my time on someone who cant really dmg me and takes to long for me to kill when i can just go win bash hitting someone who is actually fun to fight. One fight i toyed with ya then let it go to a draw cause i didnt want to farm the only other player in there with us who was an at so maybe thats the time your talking about were i focused you.

Ether way you have reached your goal you are known by most in CO just probably not for something you would want to tell your friends about. Anyways I would like to thank you, you might end the PvP wars because it seem all left in PvP dislike you more then they do one another lol. Here I was thinking the dumb wars would never end and honey,dolly,lucy to the rescue *claps*.
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol now you can see why I hate dorkonF

If you can't kill him in 5 minutes with L33T D33PZ he walks out of the duel and acts like you're not worth his time. What an insolent jerk.

He's basically saying "You're not worth attacking because you're a tank." haha... This game has tanks, man, so at some point you have to face them. This is the silliness I have to deal with in this game. In other words, he doesn't do enough damage to break through my defense. Nice projection there, lamer.

He's not exactly squishy either, but I was willing to fight him until he ran away. Now he just annoys me with his stupid stuns while I'm trying to kill normal people or people who are slightly less annoying.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    lol now you can see why I hate dorkonF

If you can't kill him in 5 minutes with L33T D33PZ he walks out of the duel and acts like you're not worth his time. What an insolent jerk.

He's basically saying "You're not worth attacking because you're a tank." haha... This is the silliness I have to deal with in this game. In other words, he doesn't do enough damage to break through my defense. Nice projection there, lamer.

Lmao i have killed you and can but why waste my time on you when you just stealth poke the entire time. Especially in bash when others are trying to win thats just not a smart thing to do. Seriously though why duel or fight someone who cant kill you and runs or stealth everytime they start to take damage. The duels or fight last way to long and are boring.

Lamer really? how old are you lol. You remind me of the twelve year olds that yell noob when the get killed on xbox live. You ask why and they reply with insults like lamer and skewed logic lol. I also like how you replied to only a small portion of what I said, I could try to tell others why you did that but im not a mind reader and will just remain curious.

Also I think people can read what I said and get their own ideas instead of you trying to read my mind and decide for them.
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thats exactly what she said in the first place Smoochan.

But she said it better.

Just because two people are saying the same thing doesn't mean they can't have a disagreement over it. You know that just as well as anyone Nepth :biggrin:

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It is always easier to turtle than to press the fight. This is why defensive based builds/strats get little to no respect from any actual pvper, and this stands true across all genres of pvp.

Congratz you win bash by abusing it's tag mechanics. This is literally the first mechanic I picked up on when I -first- did bash, but this is no way equates to you having any skill that is pvp or build related, in fact all this does is show one glaring problem among many that are inherent within CO's pvp system itself.

That is why CO pvp is a joke, and that is why I lol @ anon troll, and her desperate strive for validation, as if winning bash means -anything-. Anyone who can't see that either is willingly ignoring it, or is beyond help mentally.

Dark pretty much said it best, I just wanted to support one of the few people I can respect on these forums, and in game.

Inb4moreskewedlogicandretardedoneliners~
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This back and forth reminds Vixy of that speech in Team America: World Police, which described types of people as various reproductive organs.

You know the one. And if you don't, then try googling "team america speech".

[sent from a phone]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    wufflechan wrote: »
    lol it has been funny to laugh at some of the replies in this thread, that's for sure. Also soooo many assumptions from just me saying GW2 has the best MMO pvp currently, even more lulz.

The only thing I'll say to this is lol @ serious pvper in regards to CO. Maybe when it launched there was actual pvp, but if the current meta is your standard for serious pvp you are straight up retarded.

Now you finally get were I am coming from. Did you read the whole Legendary PvP thread. You see nothing here is to be taking serious XD

For PvP I do WoW ( dodges flung bricks ).

Here lets watch the fun have some popcorn.

MOVIE.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

Just because two people are saying the same thing doesn't mean they can't have a disagreement over it. You know that just as well as anyone Nepth :biggrin:

I have to agree with you but YOUR STILL WRONG >:C
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've killed you too, dorkon, and I had to chase you down so you couldn't run away. It wasn't very fun, to say the least. Killing copyn00bs 10:0 without cheating is a very smart thing to do. ^_^ I got my second malvan emblem already, so thanks for the donation. The look on their faces when I win faster than they can say "WTF?" is priceless! \o/

b00m.......... RAAWR!

MOVIE.jpg

+1 for kitteh <3 >^..^<

Let's see how long it takes that midget to stop replying to me. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I've killed you too, dorkon, and I had to chase you down so you couldn't run away. It wasn't very fun, to say the least. Killing copyn00bs 10:0 without cheating is a very smart thing to do. ^_^ I got my second malvan emblem already, so thanks for the donation. The look on their faces when I win faster than they can say "WTF?" is priceless! \o/

b00m.......... RAAWR!

MOVIE.jpg

+1 for kitteh <3 >^..^<

Quoted for ego inflation, part 2. Lots of tough talk from someone who actively avoided any Hero Game with me in it, & who has never challenged me to a duel. It's going to take a lot more than comments like these to ever be taken seriously. Try earning respect than whatever it is you're attempting here... Unless your goal is only to troll, which is usually your case. At least Darkon isn't a coward.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    That's funny considering last month in BASH I was standing right next to you. I like the cat better.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    That's funny considering last month in BASH I was standing right next to you.

Didn't happen. Btw, I thought you were ignoring my comments?
  • Options
    edited January 2013

b00m.......... RAAWR!

MOVIE.jpg

+1 for kitteh <3 >^..^<

Midget? more of your great assumptions. I wonder can you reply to a post with anything logical and without cussing or insulting someone? Congrats on your heavyweight perk by the way but that in no way means you know everything. For example you call me a noob when I have ten times that amount in player kills and the perk to prove it. So i'm going to repost my post so that you may attempt to reply to the posts that you have been ignoring.

bloodx13 wrote: »
    If your just now going for that perk it says something. Heres the thing that people are normally judged on in PvP and that is how long they are at the top. It isnt if your the fotm now or someone who just came with F2P and figured out what they were doing this year,

The people Nepht named have been on top and doing since CO was released for the most part. Nesno might have fell off here recently but take how long he was ontop compared to people just now knowing who you are and see who wins. Your not known for your builds but for your elitist attitude and your mouth. The people Nepht named were known before you even got this game and are obviously still known now and its for PvPAnyone can build a high defense tag build and talk **** all day lol.

I do agree with you that PvP now is nothing to really brag on cause it is all SG war trolling Bull****. Which also means that you or anyone else beating someone in PvP now really doesnt amount to anything(im including myself here). PvP has been neglected and become a graveyard for the most part. Your ether in one of the troll sgs with their dumb war, a loner who gets camped by the morons or ya just holding your own which isnt really winning imo.

Your not worth constant attacking because you dont do enough damage to really hurt anyone and because your dodge/defense is high. So why waste my time on someone who cant really dmg me and takes to long for me to kill when i can just go win bash hitting someone who is actually fun to fight. One fight i toyed with ya then let it go to a draw cause i didnt want to farm the only other player in there with us who was an at so maybe thats the time your talking about were i focused you.

Ether way you have reached your goal you are known by most in CO just probably not for something you would want to tell your friends about. Anyways I would like to thank you, you might end the PvP wars because it seem all left in PvP dislike you more then they do one another lol. Here I was thinking the dumb wars would never end and honey,dolly,lucy to the rescue *claps*.

I can't wait !!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I love all you guys you make me smile :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013

MOVIE.jpg

...um... I think we're ignoring the elephant in the room. Namely this cat... it's fat like an elephant and you people just keep shoving more popcorn down it's throat for the sake of your posts. I hereby declare mandatory drag-out-back-shootings for all of you.

*aggresively cramming more popcorn down the cat's throat* GET FATTER KITTY THE JOKES FUNNIER THE FATTER YOU ARE

• Options
    edited January 2013

...um... I think we're ignoring the elephant in the room. Namely this cat... it's fat like an elephant and you people just keep shoving more popcorn down it's throat for the sake of your posts. I hereby declare mandatory drag-out-back-shootings for all of you.

*aggresively cramming more popcorn down the cat's throat* GET FATTER KITTY THE JOKES FUNNIER THE FATTER YOU ARE

Its more disturbing than that the Popcorn Cat seems to sneak into everyones post :I

aeapb27nkq6wa18f0nphTw6go1_500.jpg

MOTHER OF ZOD ITS AT IT AGAIN! :O
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Its more disturbing than that the Popcorn Cat seems to sneak into everyones post :I

aeapb27nkq6wa18f0nphTw6go1_500.jpg

MOTHER OF ZOD ITS AT IT AGAIN! :O

so cute ^_^

b00m_____MEOW!!! >^..^<
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    so cute ^_^

b00m_____MEOW!!! >^..^<

You forgot to add #YOLOSWAG and your post would be complete.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    You forgot to add #YOLOSWAG and your post would be complete.

Haha. Nice.:biggrin:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Getting back to the OPs discussion,
    Team maps already exist but they do not pop as easily. The current animosity in the PvP community makes it difficult to organize premade matches (like back in the day) for teams of players to q up and face off.

However, that does not stop people from wanting to team up...so what you have now is a free for all map, which pops easier, being used as a team map.

Team Bash is already here. You don't need a separate instance for it.

Just need the other team maps to pop more often with a combination of lower requirements for them to pop and players cooperating with each other.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I admit it was a nice attempt to choke PvP out, implanting limits in team based Hero Games and all that. Do you really think they'd revert these changes?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    I admit it was a nice attempt to choke PvP out, implanting limits in team based Hero Games and all that. Do you really think they'd revert these changes?

In terms of lowering requirements for qs to pop, the change itself should be easy enough. Need to convince someone to make it though.

Should be doable...maybe we can talk TrailTurtle into advocating a quick change for us.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    kamokami wrote: »
    In terms of lowering requirements for qs to pop, the change itself should be easy enough. Need to convince someone to make it though.

Should be doable...maybe we can talk TrailTurtle into advocating a quick change for us.

You would have to list a tangible benefit for pvp becoming popular again.

fyi, "more people will be pvping" is actually a downside to pvp becoming popular again, because of how good the current state of pvp is at making players never want to play ever again. Uphill battle defined.

• Options
    edited January 2013

fyi, "more people will be pvping" is actually a downside to pvp becoming popular again, because of how good the current state of pvp is at making players never want to play ever again. Uphill battle defined.

It's a bit of a chicken and egg. The "current state of pvp" is in large part caused by the lack of availability of the other maps.

The argument would be that "more pvp-ers will be playing" not that people who only pve-ed before would try pvp.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    We already have Team B.A.S.H. It's called B.A.S.H. ^_~
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Decided to resurrect this thread because we need moar lulz.

Alodylis, get your butt back in there and show people Ice Form doesn't need defile spam! :P
  • Options
    prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Decided to resurrect this thread because we need moar lulz.

Alodylis, get your butt back in there and show people Ice Form doesn't need defile spam! :P

While this thread isn't technically 2 months old yet, it's still frowned upon to necro such things with an irrelevant discussion, that could have been said by posting in alo's other goodbye thread.

I think he made one right? Or was that you? I forget.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Wow, talk about a mind ****. I went from page 1 of this thread and skipped to the middle, and then skipped to the end. I think people get less shell shock from interdimensional time travel.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    You hypocrites qq about "necro-posting," as if there is such a thing, yet you let Sylux spam it up in a thread that was already pointless.

Go win villain games without ebon/defile spam. :P
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    You hypocrites qq about "necro-posting," as if there is such a thing, yet you let Sylux spam it up in a thread that was already pointless.

Go win villain games without ebon/defile spam. :P

1) I wasn't qqing about *Necroing* lrn2read.
    2) There is such a thing, read every thread shut down for it ever, and ask anyone.
    3) That isn't actually Sylux, he's just really good at trolling.
    4) It isn't a matter of what I or anyone else besides smackwell and o-farmer let you do.
    5) "Look up the words ad hominem" -Lucy.
    6) I'm working on leveling 2 archetypes for BASH. So calm down on your ER hatred.
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    1) I wasn't qqing about *Necroing* lrn2read.
    2) There is such a thing, read every thread shut down for it ever, and ask anyone.
    3) That isn't actually Sylux, he's just really good at trolling.
    4) It isn't a matter of what I or anyone else besides smackwell and o-farmer let you do.
    5) "Look up the words ad hominem" -Lucy.
    6) I'm working on leveling 2 archetypes for BASH. So calm down on your ER hatred.

I think Lucy starts trouble now just in the hopes of getting threads shut down by Smackwell. Best we start ignoring her to foil her evil plans.

• Options
    edited March 2013

I think Lucy starts trouble now just in the hopes of getting threads shut down by Smackwell. Best we start ignoring her to foil her evil plans.

I know smoochy, I'm sorry for getting all riled up.

On topic: we already have Team Bash, as was established in like post number 7. This thread is now pointless.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    LOL This thread was always pointless. Look who's talking about ad hominem, Mr. Grammar. >_> Why do you spectres waste your sub playing BASH with archetypes expecting not to die? >_>

We already have Team BASH; alodylis needs to search more. ^_^ I just hope he comes back so I can kill him and the ones who try to eat the yellow snow (Nimbus). \o/

b00m ...........RAAWR!!! >^..^<
  • Options
    alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You won't win against me in pvp because I stopped playing Lucy nice to no you still remember me and my thread wasn't pointless because this community is trash not the people the way it's set up. We need more main stream guilds all fighting each other not just two strong sides. Make bash sg friendly so you can't hit ur sg mates. ATM you top pvpers for most part run with ur sg or dumb alliance in bash. This game is boring and waste of time for me good day.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Go away already ! scrub :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    alodylis will kill all of you with yellow snow.