test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Bash

alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Hero Games
Give us team pvp on bash map that map is so big and could be amazing with 20 plus players:) If you agree pst here if you dont agree stop being a prick!
Post edited by alodylis on

Comments

• Options
    titotito333999titotito333999 Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Team Bash is already here.. just join one of 2-3 remaining PvPSG's and go at it. Sadly, I don't think there are enough PvP'ers in CO to make a new map/game queue. And as for the prick part... FAK YOU TOO!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This was awesome while it lasted
    What like an arena were two teams can fight....

2374246-2526d1312612520-if-you-lost-everything-how-would-you-rebuild-8de09-notsureifserious.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    isometryisometry Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bash is the most advanced map for team battles because participants must account for friendly fire.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    isometry wrote: »
    Bash is the most advanced map for team battles because participants must account for friendly fire.

Oh yes. Force Detonations thrown into the mess that knock your friends but not your ennemies. And recently Strafing Runs.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    We need team bash should have option
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The return of circles under players.. I just know it
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gamehobo wrote: »
    The return of circles under players.. I just know it

I knew it..The PWE CEO is a Mysteron! :O

the_mysterons_by_nikedorchain-d4bsw80.png
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    alodylis wrote: »
    We need team bash should have option

We have team BASH already, it's called UTC.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Lucy its simple bash map for team option.. Something more then 15kills for a win with current pvp 15 kills is snap. 25kills to win Ten on Ten or groups of 5 idc **** duo pvp would be amazing and alot people can get partner.
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We have team BASH already, it's called UTC.

I hate to agree with Honey@katasyntax but yea, UTC.

Now, alodylis stop making ****** threads. How many repeats of the same threads does one moron have to make? I've seen you make this thread at least one other time. And about 3 threads on Ice Form... One thread will do. If it doesn't get a lot of responses then move on, don't repeat. Seriously, go f^ck yo'self.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Malware If you dont like my thread dont post here? You dont even really play anymore and wanna talk smack you should be banned:)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    alodylis wrote: »
    Malware If you dont like my thread dont post here? You dont even really play anymore and wanna talk smack you should be banned:)

I there I was thinking Ice spammer and Captain Day Glow were best friends forever.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    oobtree wrote: »

Barack Hussein Obama? Is that supposed to be offensive? The reason you agree with me is because you understand what I said. All the other times you were confused about what I was talking about but thought you weren't, or you were lying about it. Take your pick, then go kill him so I don't have to do it, and then bring me my sandwich. Or better yet, go troll someone else.
  • Options
    gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm confused...

BASH is a Free For All battle..

add teams, it's no longer a free for all. So.. what exactly are you.. wha?
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Also there'd be no way to regulate the number of persons per team making it more of a **** storm of ganking
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Barack Hussein Obama? Is that supposed to be offensive? The reason you agree with me is because you understand what I said. All the other times you were confused about what I was talking about but thought you weren't, or you were lying about it. Take your pick, then go kill him so I don't have to do it, and then bring me my sandwich. Or better yet, go troll someone else.

Haha. I never agree with you because of the crap you say, like whatever nonsense and false assumptions you are making above. That's about how everything you say goes. You make statements based off of opinions and get offended when people give an alternate opinion. Then you aspire to be some sort of living embodiment of all CO knowledge rather than accept when you are wrong. Which is most often the case.

Learn to take a compliment. I actually agreed with you, and I hated doing so because of what I stated in the paragraph above. My how your ego has grown! Almost like the ego of a good PvPer, without the PvPing! :tongue:
  • Options
    prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Agreeing with Lucy...
    Haha. I never agree with you because of the crap you say.

Wait.. what? You never agree with Lucy..
    nepht wrote: »
    I there I was thinking Ice spammer and Captain Day Glow were best friends forever.

Nepht, it is now official. I love you.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Agreeing with Lucy...

Dissecting quotes like FOX News doctors up Obama speeches, for shame :)

Okay fine, I contradicted myself slightly, however my comment in full makes more sense :tongue:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    There was a small window leading to an eventual reconciliation opportunity. It got blasted to the sky.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    There was a small window leading to an eventual reconciliation opportunity. It got blasted to the sky.

It's clear some folk would rather just troll while in the same comment play the victem and claim -they- were getting trolled. Nonsense. Pure asinine nonsense.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Agreeing with Lucy...

See this is the reason why I rarely read anything noobware says. *fires up Malwarebytes*
  • Options
    wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You make statements based off of opinions and get offended when people give an alternate opinion. Then you aspire to be some sort of living embodiment of all CO knowledge rather than accept when you are wrong. Which is most often the case.
    You should quit surrounding yourself with your opinions, false facts/experience and your own lies; and stop holding onto them...

...Nobody minds a bit of talk but frankly, either you're in a huge need of attention, or you're trolling these people.
    wufflechan wrote: »
    You see this isn't about your opinions at all, and that's your problem, you try to label your opinion on everything, but opinions hold no factual value, and are therefore useless in this setting. We're talking about facts kiddo, time to grow up.

I guess all three of us are crazy and/or wrong about Anon troll~

But I rest my case, the post speak for themselves.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

This gives me a sad :(

Whuffle do you actually talk to the three concerned Lucy, Mal and Mr Forz in game . I do often. All three are friends of mine. Friends I think a lot of and respect as players and I wish they wouldn't argue, and when they do clash in game its far more humorous than what appears here on the forums. To be honest I don't think any of them care what they say to each other. Its PvP trash talk nothing more, I think your blowing stuff out of proportion here.
    End of the day when your on your way back to Guild Wars 2 both Lucy and Mal will be going NO YEW! while trying to gank ( and mute :I ) each other. No one alive can make things better or worse between those two...again I will leave Mr F out of this as he is one of the calmest nicest people I know in game he is like shaolin monk levels of zeness but like most people doesn't take crap.

Basically I am saying I don't like people trying to fan the flames of NO YEW! between my buddies. They don't really need your help to rage at each other anyway :I
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    [...]
    Basically I am saying I don't like people trying to fan the flames of NO YEW! between my buddies. They don't really need your help to rage at each other anyway :I

Nepht... I think we both know where this is going to end up, so why are we delaying the inevitable?
    080259266144.gif

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Except it's not trash talk, it's three people coming to the same conclusion about one person.
  • Options
    amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Except it's not trash talk, it's three people coming to the same conclusion about one person.

Hello!~
    Just because more than 1 person believes something doesn't make something the truth, right, or valid.

For example: For many years many people thought the world was flat, but the sheer number of people believing that didn't make it the truth.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    amyjia wrote: »
    Hello!~
    Just because more than 1 person believes something doesn't make something the truth, right, or valid.

For example: For many years many people thought the world was flat, but the sheer number of people believing that didn't make it the truth.

To be fair, your post also doesn't disprove what they're saying at all.

"All right prosecutor, what evidence do you have that this man killed that woman?"

"Well your honor, men have killed women before... so... there ya go!"

• Options
    edited January 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    To be fair, your post also doesn't disprove what they're saying at all.

"All right prosecutor, what evidence do you have that this man killed that woman?"

"Well your honor, men have killed women before... so... there ya go!"

The purpose of my post was only to point out the error in reasoning.

So no, my post doesn't disprove what they're saying because I wasn't attempting to.:redface:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Well, it's not going to matter though. In forums, by yelling loudly enough you can erase common sense, it's a nice weapon to have when facing the few people trying to use reason and common sense in order to help someone getting to the right track.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello!~

Three rights don't make a wrong, either. We're not talking about science. We're talking about observing the behavior of another poster on these forums.

Take this comment, for example:

See what happened? Not only could this person (Dolly@Liquidata/Honey@katasyntax, clearly suffering multiple personality disorder) not handle what potentially was a positive thing, but they then turned around and blasted me for agreeing with them. All the while claiming that -I- was trolling -them-. All I did was agree, for once, with what they said and they turned it into an opportunity to troll me as well as play victim.

People that make this observation aren't "wrong." It's not about "truth." It's about observing behaviors of another. :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Three rights don't make a wrong, either. We're not talking about science. We're talking about observing the behavior of another poster on these forums.

Take this comment, for example:

See what happened? Not only could this person (Dolly@Liquidata/Honey@katasyntax, clearly suffering multiple personality disorder) not handle what potentially was a positive thing, but they then turned around and blasted me for agreeing with them. All the while claiming that -I- was trolling -them-. All I did was agree, for once, with what they said and they turned it into an opportunity to troll me as well as play victim.

People that make this observation aren't "wrong." It's not about "truth." It's about observing behaviors of another. :smile:

Again, the purpose of the post you quoted of me was only to point out the error in reasoning. Look at the statements I quoted in that post and thus what I was responding to:

In the statements above, the person is using the reasoning that JUST because X amount of people believe something, then that makes that belief true or a fact, which is not the case.

My comment was only addressing that particular reasoning being used to justify the argument and not the argument itself.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Again, the purpose of the post you quoted of me was only to point out the error in reasoning. Look at the statements I quoted in that post and thus what I was responding to:

In the statements above, the person is using the reasoning that JUST because X amount of people believe something, then that makes that belief true or a fact, which is not the case.

My comment was only addressing that particular reasoning being used to justify the argument and not the argument itself.

So to sum up "I just said it to say it, no contribution intended". You fit in good here :D

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Um no, that's not what she was saying. :P

Look guys, I have legitimate reasons for disliking and disagreeing with those bobbleheads, and there are two sides to every story. Copy-pasting a quote of mine out of context doesn't prove anything either.

They're also the only few people who derailed this thread, and I had to skip most of what they were saying so they wouldn't cause a bigger train wreck.
  • Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Um no, that's not what she was saying. :P

Look guys, I have legitimate reasons for disliking and disagreeing with those bobbleheads, and there are two sides to every story. Copy-pasting a quote of mine out of context doesn't prove anything either.

They're also the only few people who derailed this thread, and I had to skip most of what they were saying so they wouldn't cause a bigger train wreck.

Making assumptions about people you don't know is a legitimate reason for any kind of dislike duh!!! Now i'm going to whitelist duels and insult anyone who is not me in pvp mwhahahahaha!! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    LOL... that's funny because that's basically what you're doing right now, making assumptions. You never asked me about why I don't like you, you just assumed you already know.

An assumption requires an opinion about the people bothering me. The only thing I noticed is that they always troll me and that they're not as good at CO as they act like. I formulated no opinion about them other than the fact that they're annoying.
  • Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    LOL... that's funny because that's basically what you're doing right now, making assumptions. You never asked me about why I don't like you, you just assumed you already know.

An assumption requires an opinion about the people bothering me. The only thing I noticed is that they always troll me and that they're not as good at CO as they act like. I formulated no opinion about them other than the fact that they're annoying.

You read way too much into things Doll! *wink*

Also not to worried if ya like me or not cause my mommy says i'm awesome!!

P.S. You realize i ignore you most of the time in bash cause i'm friends with Ryio right lol!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    So to sum up "I just said it to say it, no contribution intended". You fit in good here :D

? The contribution intended was to point out that the reasoning stated above was flawed, thus not good reasoning to support the argument.

I have tried to explain this in my last few posts to make it more clear, but it seems like some are still confused. At any rate, I think I have adequately explained the intent of my post, thus will not be discussing it any further.:redface:
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Well, it's not going to matter though. In forums, by yelling loudly enough you can erase common sense, it's a nice weapon to have when facing the few people trying to use reason and common sense in order to help someone getting to the right track.

Like I said Mr Forz is Kung Fu zen.

And I can get a dozen people that dont hold that view ( and I dont really think it is the same view read Mr Forz's post.)
    I can find three people that find you , me , Mal, heck even Mother Teressa annoying . Now there is equal levels of stupidity going on here. You , Lucy and Mal going NO YEW at each other isnt going to address the problems PvP faces in this game.

Not many of us PvP anymore we might get heard better if we were all a bit more unified in our actions .
    Sound advice here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY8AKc6vOMo :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ? The contribution intended was to point out that the reasoning stated above was flawed, thus not good reasoning to support the argument.

I have tried to explain this in my last few posts to make it more clear, but it seems like some are still confused. At any rate, I think I have adequately explained the intent of my post, thus will not be discussing it any further.:redface:

And I pointed out why your reasoning for why their reasoning was flawed was flawed. It's easy to do, because if you go far enough down the logic chain on just about any argument on these forums, you come to the same conclusion...these are all opinions based on little to no actual knowledge and nearly everyone involved is purposely avoiding rational thinking so they can keep arguing because they don't have anything more worthwhile to do with their opinions.

Forum culture has a lot in common with Jack ****.

• Options
    edited January 2013

And I pointed out why your reasoning for why their reasoning was flawed was flawed. It's easy to do, because if you go far enough down the logic chain on just about any argument on these forums, you come to the same conclusion...these are all opinions based on little to no actual knowledge and nearly everyone involved is purposely avoiding rational thinking so they can keep arguing because they don't have anything more worthwhile to do with their opinions.

Forum culture has a lot in common with Jack ****.

Thats exactly what she said in the first place Smoochan.
    Hello!~

But she said it better.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    What was this thread about again?
    bloodx13 wrote: »
    You read way too much into things Doll! *wink*

Also not to worried if ya like me or not cause my mommy says i'm awesome!!

P.S. You realize i ignore you most of the time in bash cause i'm friends with Ryio right lol!!

I never said you cared whether I like you or not. I also know why you said you were ignoring me, but you were actually attacking me more than anything. heh

The problem with pvp now is that morons keep respawning. I guess that makes them zombies. :P
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    What was this thread about again?

I never said you cared whether I like you or not. I also know why you said you were ignoring me, but you were actually attacking me more than anything. heh

The problem with pvp now is that morons keep respawning. I guess that makes them zombies. :P

It seems you have reached Nesno levels of infamy* in the PvP circles. But yeah teams in Bash if I am not mistaken :P
    Oh and before Whuffles goes whos Nesno he is quite possibly the best PvPer in CO aside from Emperyal10 and before Whuffles goes whos Emperyal10 was and IS the best PvPer CO has ever seen apart from Vixy....... and if you go whos Vixy MUDKIPS WILL EAT YOUR SOUL! :O

Now what would be a nightmare team in bash would be like Nesno, Empy and Vixy if I ever seen that I would just go /killmenow in commands :I

*I said infamy not skill as much as I like Lucy, Nesno could wipe the floor with her .
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    LOL If nesno could wipe the floor with me, then why was I in bash alone with him stabbing him in the face? I can't believe you just said that to me. Once he saw that his overpowered debuffs didn't do anything, he finally left me alone. He doesn't even come around anymore anyway. Not to mention that I don't rant about whatever the KKK wants me to say. I'ma PvPee on Albert Pike's gravekipz. I don't need to wipe my floor with that alien invader. He already got gangbanged in ZA by my teammates before I could help them. :P I also won my duels against Vixy, and the only reason I fought Vixy was because she zombie-grief'd my PvE alt a couple times last year. :P Vixy seems to be nicer than Xeno, plus Vixy has been playing and Xeno hasn't been. Just call me Sigourney Weaver. :P

Notice how the only time I say these things is when you all start naysaying. So I have to tell you guys the facts to cancel it out. :P Plus I got the heavyweight perk, so all this means nobody can tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Going for "Gladiator" next. ^_~ Winning in pvp is nothing to brag about, so it isn't bragging, it's debunking disinformation. I'm just a little harder on some people for their baseless assertions. Maybe that's why the haters won't stop bothering me.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    LOL If nesno could wipe the floor with me, then why was I in bash alone with him stabbing him in the face? I can't believe you just said that to me. Once he saw that his overpowered debuffs didn't do anything, he finally left me alone. He doesn't even come around anymore anyway. Not to mention that I don't rant about whatever the KKK wants me to say. I'ma PvPee on Albert Pike's gravekipz. I don't need to wipe my floor with that alien invader. He already got gangbanged in ZA by my teammates before I could help them. :P I also won my duels against Vixy, and the only reason I fought Vixy was because she zombie-grief'd my PvE alt a couple times last year. :P Vixy seems to be nicer than Xeno, plus Vixy has been playing and Xeno hasn't been. Just call me Sigourney Weaver. :P

Notice how the only time I say these things is when you all start naysaying. So I have to tell you guys the facts to cancel it out. :P Plus I got the heavyweight perk, so all this means nobody can tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Going for "Gladiator" next. ^_~ Winning in pvp is nothing to brag about, so it isn't bragging, it's debunking disinformation. I'm just a little harder on some people for their baseless assertions. Maybe that's why the haters won't stop bothering me.

Quoted for ego inflation.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hello!~

This isn't some opinion though, we're not saying Anon troll is annoying so that's why we don't like her, or We don't like anon troll because she's annoying. ( Even though all three of us most likely have the same opinion, that isn't what we were saying. )

What we were commenting on were actual facts about her posting habits. That's a little bit different than just wildly claiming the earth is flat. We have actual data ( her post history ) to reinforce our statements, and that's the difference in our claims.

You, anon troll, nepth, and any other person can argue against that by saying wuffles doesn't know X person, or Y person, or by saying you have many other people who find me annoying etc etc, but that has nothing to do with the statements I've made. I mean you have to realize that you guys are essentially doing what politicians do lol. Here's an example in clearer terms :

Waffles : 2+2=4.

Nepht :
    But Waffles you don't know where Waldo is. Also I have 5 people behind me who say 2+2=5.

Amyjia : Wait! For many years people thought pineapples were oranges!

Smoochan : To be fair, some pineapples taste like tomatoes.

You see how this chain of arguing works now?

Lastly I'm not fanning any flames, nor am I inciting any drama. Nepht you're under the delusion that anon troll, Mr.f, and malware are "friends" when the reality is they don't like each other. I say this based on what I've seen on these forums, and in game. You may be friends with them, but that doesn't make them friends, which is what you seem to be thinking.

If I am wrong and all three of them are best of pals then I'll say two things :

I was wrong, but holy crap that's a complicated friendship you three have.

I highly doubt I'm wrong though, because I have a rather extensive pvp gaming background, and I can usually tell when people seriously dislike each other, more so when one person is a legitimate troll who abandons all reason and fact, only to turn around and pawn off her opinions as such.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    *snip*

Question, if PvP is nothing to brag about, why do you feel compelled to write this wall of text?

And besides. I could say that all my toons (including my level 31 AT) slaughter you in duels and Hero Games without giving you the time to defend yourself as example. Is that true? Probably not since you never play anyways, but it's JUST as relevant as what you said.

The lot of us here just try to help you getting your feet back on Earth because you said it yourself: PvP is nothing to brag about. So are you being ridiculous on purpose? Or you're definately and desperatly trying to make a name for yourself by using all possible means?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    You were expecting flowers and butterflies in the hero games forum? I think people can see why I ignore your projection as well as almost everything you say. You had your chance to talk to me in a more civil manner, but you blew it. Now go make me a sandwich.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Being civil is also knowing when to stop being ridiculous. I've had a great time talking about builds with my 'ennemies'. You're the only one here waging some war full of nonsense just because of disagreements, if you have nothing to prove as you keep saying, why just not turn your back and leave?

Besides I'm only asking you a couple of questions, why not answer them?

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Nepht :But Waffles you don't know where Waldo is.

You've just implied you dont know who Nesno or Vixy is that speaks for itself about your PvP background in Champions ( not knowing Nesno might be a good thing*) ....but saying that I have no idea who this Waldo is :I
    Will help you here Nesno or as he is more comonly know as Xeno is leader of Altered Egos a well established PvP SG and Vixy is the leader or Specter another well known PvP SG.

But if you want to continue to pretend your a serious PvPr read this thread it will tell you who is who http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=158731 Also as you can see even though most PvPers are on each others buddy lists or in SG together we all trash talk and have done well before you started posting here , and will do once you piss off back to Guild Wars :D

* Prepares for a chat ban from the AE :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Being civil means knowing when to stop replying to ridiculous one-liners with an essay. Where's my sandwich?