test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maintenance Thursday Morning [Complete]

Comments

• katsuenvykatsuenvy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    About 180 Q per Zen. You do the rest. And check the Auction House for some of the pieces.

Also, doing that in my head comes out at just under 70k Questionite needed, more precise (Again this was in my head and a quick calculation.) 67500
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    katsuenvy wrote: »
    Oh not much. Just downloading STO to piss people on my friendslist off because it's apparently a sin to play both. You know. You?

Lmao it is? I play both games as well, no one gets mad at me for doing it. I am on STO when CO gets dull no one is on or the RP is dull.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
    edited January 2013
    elysia66 wrote: »
    Saw my signature..? ;p

Yeah. Ely looks cool in that, never seen that other character of yours but it's an amazing sig.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am actually doing Peanut Labs stuff to get Zen right now.

Oh! The agony!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • theevilhidetheevilhide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    About 180 Q per Zen. You do the rest. And check the Auction House for some of the pieces.

thank you i didn't know about that auction house thing.. i'll try it later when the server will be up thanks you again :biggrin: can#t wait :rolleyes:
  • alex201992alex201992 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So, When is it going to be on.

It sucks living in the UK. :(
  • elysia66elysia66 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah. Ely looks cool in that, never seen that other character of yours but it's an amazing sig.

Ah.. Mina is my new char... and that pic was JUST like her when she grows up.. she is still a kid in rp tho ^^
  • asanthirasanthir Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the think is i want the shoulders ( full ) , i got the Without costumes so.. but wait are they the full or the small .. costumes..

Hell if i know, sorry.
    I can tell you as soon as the game is back online.
    edited January 2013
    alex201992 wrote: »

Whats it have to do with where we live? Also, it should be up in about an hour and a half I think.
    edited January 2013
    Also, doing that in my head comes out at just under 70k Questionite needed, more precise (Again this was in my head and a quick calculation.) 67500

i have done the calculation that 184 per zen is 69,000 in CO and well 180 will get about 67,500 and yes your head think quick calculation thingy got it right :biggrin:
    edited January 2013
    Can i ask a small question i know this is not about the topic but i really want Roin'esh costume and i got 100 zen , so i need 375 more and i was thinking to use the questionite exchange so how much do i make quest per zen ? please i really want that costume :rolleyes:

I think the exchange was going for 190 Q per Z last time I looked yesterday night. So to get the last 375 would need over 71k Q, which can be easily obtained if a Nem alert pops up, do the alert dailies, and Nem Com, along with alts you have since there is a 8k cap to refine it before you use it.

"Embrace your dreams"

• yhamellurkesyhamellurkes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nice looking toon menotrpa
    edited January 2013
    asanthir wrote: »
    Hell if i know, sorry.
    I can tell you as soon as the game is back online.

if you want me to give you the links and you choose which once just tell me
  • menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    cool can I have your @tag? I'm @DaZee, maybe we can meet in game when servers finally are back up :3

handle is
    @hadesghost
    nice looking toon menotrpa
    thank you

edited January 2013

I can kinda imagine how it feels... And we here are one hour further so... Yeah.
    Kinda ruins my planned gaming session. Well, might as well enjoy some of the wonders the real world has to offer *get a big fat bowl of ice cream*
  • imovenuimovenu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013

You should try to live in Kazakhstan) Then you'll stop thinking that.
    edited January 2013
    drgmstr wrote: »
    I think the exchange was going for 190 Q per Z last time I looked yesterday night. So to get the last 375 would need over 71k Q, which can be easily obtained if a Nem alert pops up, do the alert dailies, and Nem Com, along with alts you have since there is a 8k cap to refine it before you use it.

Whats that Nem alert?

Sorry about that but it's has been TO long since i played CO .
  • alex201992alex201992 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Where's that?
    edited January 2013
    alerts are instanced que based boss fights. a nemesis alert is an alert where the boss can be your nemesis.

I know what alert means but i didn't know what Nem alert meant , so Nem means Nemesis and yes i gotten to that once but only done it for 4 or 3 times , when will it be up? i think the last time i saw a Nem alert was at Sunday , last Sunday
  • tierriaatierriaa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    why is it getting extended?
  • imovenuimovenu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Where's that?
    google maps will help you) Asia
    edited January 2013
    I dont know when, sometimes its up alot even in one day sometimes its 2 weeks and no nemesis alert

so very rarely or common at the same time.. ahh man.. i wish one will be up soon :D and do you have the Jewel of Edom as costume?
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2013
    tierriaa wrote: »

Because of the network issues earlier, we weren't able to start it until they were resolved.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,122 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tierriaa wrote: »

Because it requires MOAR Maintenance
    edited January 2013
    Whats that Nem alert?

Sorry about that but it's has been TO long since i played CO .

As mentioned, it is a alert that randomly pops up, an EXP alert and fun way to lvl up and farm for Q. When you reach 25 you can create your own nemesis and the alert lets you and others fight against it, if they spawn. Otherwise there are default nemesis that spawn.
    I know what alert means but i didn't know what Nem alert meant , so Nem means Nemesis and yes i gotten to that once but only done it for 4 or 3 times , when will it be up? i think the last time i saw a Nem alert was at Sunday , last Sunday

It is random just like all alerts that show up. This is just from my point of view but when there is maintenance or a 2x exp weekend they show up for hours, even days. Just have to sit and wait for them to come up to which can't say for how long it takes since it is all random.

"Embrace your dreams"

• lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trailturtle, wouldn't it make more sense to edit your first post instead of posting updates at the bottom of your own thread?
    edited January 2013
    As mentioned, it is a alert that randomly pops up, an EXP alert and fun way to lvl up and farm for Q. When you reach 25 you can create your own nemesis and the alert lets you and others fight against it, if they spawn. Otherwise there are default nemesis that spawn.

how to create your own nemesis?
    edited January 2013

When you reach Lv.25, you can go to the police station north of city hall and take on a "quest" which you then have to return to that nemesis-station-thingie right nect to it and then create your nemesis.
    But please... Do us a favor... No more pestilence users mkay?
    edited January 2013

Once hitting 25, travel to Millennium City and go to the police station, which is located north of Town Hall, or if you wait a bit after hitting 25, you will get a mail saying to visit the police chief, but you don't need it to actually start it. Talk to the chief and he asks you to use the Nemesis computer which just across from him to create your nemesis. Once made you will get a quest to go against him or her at the museum which is right across the street of the station.

EDIT: Here is the map too where he is: Map

"Embrace your dreams"

edited January 2013
    yes I do but not an extra. run aftershock and u can get a free one tho, just choose it instead of the band or crown

yea i got the Jewel of Edom the next target is the Band of Edom , i just wanted to ask :biggrin:
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited January 2013

At level 25 go to the police station north of city hall in MC. Talk to the NPC there.

Edit: LOL, so many responses. Who says this community isn't helpful? That's right, no one says that.
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
    edited January 2013
    At level 25 go to the police station north of city hall in MC. Talk to the NPC there.

Edit: LOL, so many responses. Who says this community isn't helpful? That's right, no one says that.

I can think of one...no wait wrong game :biggrin:

"Embrace your dreams"

• respectaporespectapo Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hope they do something witgh PvP aclaim's soon!maybe a refine to q's will be good!cause hero game's dying!also remove this lame immune device's!
    edited January 2013
    ok ok i've gotten 4 or 5 messages saying to go to north of the city hall in the police station or something like that i understood thnks to everyone who answered my question :biggrin:
    edited January 2013
    Update for ya all: Message on CO Homepage says that maintenance will be extended
    till 12 PST. So only 45 more minutes (if google was right).
  • wolfoblivionwolfoblivion Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    its 2:16 PM here and the server is still down????? getting the little red dot , thought the maintenence was scheduled for earlier today. does anyone know when it will be back online????:eek:
    edited January 2013
    Update for ya all: Message on CO Homepage says that maintenance will be extended
    till 12 PST. So only 45 more minutes (if google was right).

CAN'T WAIT :rolleyes:
    edited January 2013
    It will when they manage to understand what they do wrong!
    edited January 2013
    its 2:16 PM here and the server is still down????? getting the little red dot , thought the maintenence was scheduled for earlier today. does anyone know when it will be back online????:eek:

Quick refresh of the page and it says 12 PST, which is less than 45 minutes from now, and hope it is true.

"Embrace your dreams"

edited January 2013
    respectapo wrote: »
    It will when they manage to understand what they do wrong!

i think i've read it for 4 times to understand that sentence and now i've done and i know how right you are
    edited January 2013
    i definatly hope that its back online soon cant wiat to play the new AT i bought some more....I bought the night avenger and am enjoying it ATM......hurry CO i miss you already lol
    edited January 2013
    Game is back.
    edited January 2013
    Quick refresh of the page and it says 12 PST, which is less than 45 minutes from now, and hope it is true.

12 PST has already past.. type USA time or Canada time and last time i check it was 12:20..
    edited January 2013
    i think i've read it for 4 times to understand that sentence and now i've done and i know how right you are

yeah my english suck's
    edited January 2013
    Game is back.

Yup it is back, woot time to RP!

"Embrace your dreams"

edited January 2013
    Game is back.. HELL YEA!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    edited January 2013
    WOOHOO its back online
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    respectapo wrote: »
    Hope they do something witgh PvP aclaim's soon!maybe a refine to q's will be good!cause hero game's dying!also remove this lame immune device's!

heh... Well it took 3 years to fix the reply to tell button in the chat box in the tailor, so that won't happen for a while. :)
    menotrpa wrote: »
    character was mostly inspired by this guy
    8602017_orig.jpg
    shes also gone through a few different versions
    7Yx5cuW.jpg
    U2duzBK.jpg
    pity they still havnt made the cyber ninja sword an available costume piece

I think yours looks much better.
    edited January 2013
    12 PST has already past.. type USA time or Canada time and last time i check it was 12:20..

Pacific Standard Time: I live in that time zone and it's 11:22AM as of right now still. But game is back online anyways :D

"Embrace your dreams"

edited January 2013
    Pacific Standard Time: I live in that time zone and it's 11:22AM as of right now still. But game is back online anyways :D

you got steam profile?