test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Concepts & Costumes: Ultimate Ninja

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    This looks like the male-only "contemporary" to the Harajuku, which was also Japanese themed but female-only. I'd still like a girl version of this. Would prompt me to finally dive into Martial Arts.
    edited June 2011
    Knives, tonfa and kunai for Single/Dual Blades would go great with this set.
    edited June 2011
    Oroku Saki approves.
    edited June 2011
    Set B looks great on paper. The "daggers on costume" already in game look horrible though. If you guys can figure out a way to finally make them look good then I'll snap that set up instantly.
    edited August 2011
    I run a SG of ninjas and this costume set will be AWESOME!!!!! This will be my first concept to pick from any other concepts.. no offence to any but NINJAS ROCK!!!

-Dead Eye
    edited August 2011
    When will these costumes be out?? =D
  • blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Please oh please, dual katanas back piece :)
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What!? Are we allowed to necro now?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    /slaps to the necropostmancers hand. 'Naughty!'

Like we..ummm..people didn't do it in the 'Good Old Forum' days...

And we probably see Epic Ninja when the Fighting Claw Pass is done....in a year 2525...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Since we cannot create a new thread on the topic in this section it seems reasonable that we can post to old threads.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • ktm1ktm1 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    ya i agree. if it is an official "super news network" thread and the results of such have not already gone live, then there is no reason why we cant post to it... although i must say that the debate over this art concept has probably either already developed into a decision or has floundered and died in either case your necroing this thread will have no effect
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence
  • ionstrikeionstrike Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Necro'ing or not, this set needs to be released! And if we don't let them know we want it, they might never release it.
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ionstrike wrote: »
    Necro'ing or not, this set needs to be released! And if we don't let them know we want it, they might never release it.

According to the last Ask Cryptic, its being worked on (they wanted to rush it for last month, but decided to go with the dragon armor instead) so yeh... I am thinking it will be around soonish

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • jadetorajadetora Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Seriously. We need this costume set so bad. Why hasn't it been released while others announced after this were released? :frown:
  • grondyrgrondyr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This stuff looks REALLY nice, and I'm a little disappointed that it's still in development after so long. You just KNOW that this stuff'd be a best seller, so I wonder why they've chosen to prioritise other costume packs over this one.
  • koumoriclansokekoumoriclansoke Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It would be awesome to see these new styles make their way into the game, and I agree that a dual katana backpiece would also make a great addition to the game. Personally I am not too keen on the belt in concept B as I am with the Concept A belt, but it goes well with the leg accessories for it's concept. However the masks used in these photos show they are different than that of the current ninja themed style. Are these new masks? the reason I ask is because the current mask does not go down to cover the neck too much, and Most of ninja masks that I have ever used do.

Further; How about Sai, Nunchaku, and Staff weapons abilities? you know some of the other martial arts weapons used by the ninja that are maybe a little less um.... deadly? after all "superheroes" aren't SUPOSE to kill as much as subdue the villians for the authorities. There is a whole array of usable weapons that could potentially create an enormous variety for the martial artists in this game making it one of the most played by martial artisans "if you will. I mean think about it. What PC MMO has Nunchaku? one of the greatest martial arts weapons and nobody thinks to add it to a game where Ninja's abound?

Just a thought.