What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20120914.2 PTS Update

nisdiddumsnisdiddums Posts: 91 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PTS - The Archive
PTS update FC.31.20120914.2
This build is scheduled to hit PTS by 8:00pm PST on 9/18/12

Greetings!

We've made updates and changes to the Destroid Invasion open mission, as well as the Cape Glide travel power.
Please see patch notes below for changes/updates.

Enjoy!

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Content:
-Dr. Destroyer has stepped-up his game, and ordered even more Mega Destroids to take out Champs HQ!
-These new Destroids will summon minions to help deal with anyone standing in their way
-Champions are now "beefier" and should withstand more punishment
-Mega Destorids mission will now drop loot upon completion
-Champions now regenerate naturally out of combat

Powers:
-Cape Glide has been unlocked for access to those testing on PTS
-Visual improvements to Cape Glide

Items:
-Champions summon devices: Each Champion now has his/her own spawn-in art.

Mission fixes:
-Aftershock: Despair Incarnate should no longer heal to full health.
-Whiteout: Roinesh Lieutenant should no longer summon his clones at the wrong time.
-Whiteout: Roinesh General should no longer stun-lock players.
-Dr. Destroyer's Lab: Dr. Destroyer should no longer spawn arms indefinitely
-Dr. Demogaard should no longer heal indefinitely.
-Valerian Scarlet should no longer disappear during missions.

Critter AI:
-Vikorin will no longer constantly disable players.
-Therakiel will no longer constantly hold players.
Post edited by nisdiddums on

Comments

• gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Shutting up.. i didn't read.

YAY new Destroids!
  • blademaster5121blademaster5121 Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    nisdiddums wrote: »

Content:
    -Dr. Destroyer has stepped-up his game, and ordered even more Mega Destroids to take out Champs HQ!
    -These new Destroids will summon minions to help deal with anyone standing in their way

YAY for difficulty!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Greetings!

We've made updates and changes to the Destroid Invasion open mission, as well as the Cape Glide travel power.

Enjoy!

Bug
    Where it happens
    What happens

Content:

Powers:

Items:

Mission fixes:
    -Whiteout: Roinesh Lieutenant should no longer summon his clones at the wrong time.

Critter AI:

Does the being beefier part, include us as well?
    edited September 2012
    BUG: Archery Powerset - Taser Arrow FX

If this power is spammed, an FX anomaly occurs, causing the arrow to be shown repeatedly from the hand sticking upwards

If you want to reproduce this effect:

Get Taser Arrow and spam on a test dummy

I had it at rank 2 + Aftershock Advantage. I was in the powerhouse Battle Station Area Vsing Purple Gang on Hard 3 man.

Anomaly vanishes after you stop spamming the attack however.
    edited September 2012
    I'd just like to ask again, will there be any option for survival apart from not partaking in the event for AT players?

The only AT's I can remotely see surviving this are:

Master AT
    Invincible AT
    Behemoth AT (Medium chance)
    Mind AT (VERY slim chance)
    Soldier AT(soley due to 120ft sniper)

All the rest, I cannot realistically see having much of a part apart from being QQing dead bodies. I know for a fact that if I roll out any of my chars (all ATs) on this attack, all 11 of my lvl 40s will be roflstomped by Mega D's. Except perhaps for my Annoying Dodge Master and Invinicble AT...I did notice that these lvl 60 cosmics have exceptional defense penetration/ignorance.

Then again I could be VERY wrong. I like to think I am a reasonably good combatant with all my chars and I have seen some exceptional AT combatants as well. But I still do worry for AT players...this event looks and is lots of fun when people are around but when there isnt great FFs flying around...feels intimidating...:frown:
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Greetings!

Enjoy!

Bug
    Where it happens
    What happens

Content:

Powers:

Items:

Mission fixes:

Critter AI:

MUACK MUACK MUACK LOL, why do the new patches have to be done when I am at work and I can't knock off today for another 9 hours.
    edited September 2012
    I'd just like to ask again, will there be any option for survival apart from not partaking in the event for AT players?

Master AT
    Invincible AT

All the rest, I cannot realistically see having much of a part apart from being QQing dead bodies. I know for a fact that if I roll out any of my chars (all ATs) on this attack, all 11 of my lvl 40s will be roflstomped by Mega D's. Except perhaps for my Annoying Dodge Master and Invinicble AT...I did notice that these lvl 60 cosmics have exceptional defense penetration/ignorance.

Then again I could be VERY wrong. I like to think I am a reasonably good combatant with all my chars and I have seen some exceptional AT combatants as well. But I still do worry for AT players...this event looks and is lots of fun when people are around but when there isnt great FFs flying around...feels intimidating...:frown:

I do not want to bring in Mind ATs lol but this mission is meant for large group of people fighting the megadestroid just like Takofanes. So there will be tanks who will be holding their aggro, healers healing, and dps staying out of range firing away. Glorious invasion. 99 players attacking Mega Ds in each zone drools. LAG FEST!!! Anyway everyone can get a piece of the action. However I hope rewards will be fairly distributed so that tanks and healers will at least stand a chance vs pure DPS. Furthermore I am not sure if the Mega D attacks have a maximum number of players it can affect. So if you stay at the border and fire, you should be quite safe.
    edited September 2012
    I do not want to bring in Mind ATs lol but this mission is meant for large group of people fighting the megadestroid just like Takofanes. So there will be tanks who will be holding their aggro, healers healing, and dps staying out of range firing away. Glorious invasion. 99 players attacking Mega Ds in each zone drools. LAG FEST!!! Anyway everyone can get a piece of the action. However I hope rewards will be fairly distributed so that tanks and healers will at least stand a chance vs pure DPS. Furthermore I am not sure if the Mega D attacks have a maximum number of players it can affect. So if you stay at the border and fire, you should be quite safe.

Yeah, so basically if an AT come with a long ranged DPS or your wastin time :tongue:.

Looks as if My Tempest will be the only one doing this, just like Gravitar:frown:
    I guess my Master and Behemoth could take a shot at it..but I'd be reliant on good healers and there arent many of them around any more D:.

I usually play healer but I'd die too quick...we need interrupt powers stacked on them to keep them from killing off non FF healers.
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, so basically if an AT come with a long ranged DPS or your wastin time :tongue:.

Looks as if My Tempest will be the only one doing this, just like Gravitar:frown:
    I guess my Master and Behemoth could take a shot at it..but I'd be reliant on good healers and there arent many of them around any more D:.

I usually play healer but I'd die too quick...we need interrupt powers stacked on them to keep them from killing off non FF healers.

I don' understand why healer ATs are not given a self rezz power. It is not like the self rezz has a short cooldown.

well shorter range toons can still do this if they block frequently and time their attacks well. Although I am not sure how the gauranteed lag will impact this. Get a good team that should help. One thing though. They should not give out rewards just based on damage output otherwise the pet spawners will be certain to get the drops. Healers and tanks and support toons need to be credited as well.
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    cape glide is sitll not selectable as a travel power
  • benevonbenevon Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    theapygoos wrote: »

Having the same issue.

My Characters on PRIMUS
    Toons and costumes thread
    @Benevon
    Leader of Super Serious Brooding Vigilantes
  • pricanwarriorpricanwarrior Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    OK 3 big robots was fair enough but now there's the double! ... those little robots do the same freaking damage as the big robots, the amount of little robots are ok(it is a invasion after all) but they do way too much damage, plus the big robots do the eruption too frequently.
    edited September 2012
    I can't really comment since I haven't tried the new iteration yet, however I hear there is a time limit, can we not have time limits on freaking everything? I'd be perfectly fine with giving the Mega Ds super regen like other Cosmics for killing players (but not pets or AI).
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Would you rather they attack a non-collision invisible entity wrapped around the Champions Building until it "dies," causing the mission to fail?

Without urgency it's just stuff standing there waiting to be killed, not an invasion.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited September 2012
    Would you rather they attack a non-collision invisible entity wrapped around the Champions Building until it "dies," causing the mission to fail?

Without urgency it's just stuff standing there waiting to be killed, not an invasion.

I'd rather have it march around the city, not just stay by the Champs building.
    edited September 2012

Signed, let it be a city invasion not a building invasion.
  • pricanwarriorpricanwarrior Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Signed, let it be a city invasion not a building invasion.

YUP that's true, would be more fun all around the downtown area, and out of no were right in the center where we duel
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited September 2012

A previous anniversary had this and it interfered with all content in Downtown MC. Things that were never meant to be killed were and some would not respawn without a restart of the instance. Also the griefing with the mega destroid cones could not be policed.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited September 2012
    A previous anniversary had this and it interfered with all content in Downtown MC. Things that were never meant to be killed were and some would not respawn without a restart of the instance. Also the griefing with the mega destroid cones could not be policed.

Grand solution, how about we make (friendly) Contacts not fightable? Like Neutral NPCs.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,589 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Items:

What is this?
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Grand solution, how about we make (friendly) Contacts not fightable? Like Neutral NPCs.

Coming.. but not in this patch. That's a LOT of NPC critters to update.
  • dataweaver42dataweaver42 Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I haven't had a chance to try this out yet, so I don't know what the drops are; but might I suggest that the old Arms and/or Science top-end craftable costume pieces be put in as rare drops? They'd be thematically appropriate (which is why I didn't suggest the old Mysticism pieces), and they'd put some of the lost content back into circulation.

For those who weren't around for the old crafting system, look at the uniforms of the crafting vendors to see what these pieces were like. I know I'd farm this on Live just to get the Arms chest piece.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Posts: 5,491 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I didn't test the Telepathy powers, but I did test cape glide. Here are my observations:

1. You guys really came far w/ the look - the cape no longer looks all distorted and I love the little flapping effect to the edges of the cape.

2. The fact that you can neither stop nor use enemy-affecting powers is a HUGE disadvantage to this power. You need to lose or greatly reduce the power penalty for having it on, and consider giving it some other benefit due to this limitation. Perhaps the power could be given an inherent dodge/avoidance bonus and reduced aggro generation/stealth.

3. The character's arms aren't really "attached" to the cape at all - consider somehow connecting the cape to the character's hands in some way.

4. You are still adding a generic cape if the character has none. Consider allowing players to go "sans-cape" if they want to - just like how you can use the jetpack travel power without one. The pose would be perfect for those w/ the batwing or feathered underarm webbing.

Other thoughts: In one of the other threads about this update, someone suggested making this a sort of offshoot of acrobatics - imagine if you could run along similar to acrobatics, but if you jumped then hit space while in the air, the cape deployed and you glided forward, (your altitude would decrease slowly as you traveled). I would have the run speed be noticeably slower than acro's and the jump height only slightly higher, (but not the jump speed). This would really capture that Batman-esque feel and, I think, make this TP much more desirable sales-wise.

Thanks for reading!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited September 2012
    Agreed. In fact, I wouldn't mind if the various Swinging powers were also updated so that ground movement used the Athletics animation.
    edited September 2012
    bioshrike wrote: »
    I didn't test the Telepathy powers, but I did test cape glide. Here are my observations:

1. You guys really came far w/ the look - the cape no longer looks all distorted and I love the little flapping effect to the edges of the cape.

2. The fact that you can neither stop nor use enemy-affecting powers is a HUGE disadvantage to this power. You need to lose or greatly reduce the power penalty for having it on, and consider giving it some other benefit due to this limitation. Perhaps the power could be given an inherent dodge/avoidance bonus and reduced aggro generation/stealth.

3. The character's arms aren't really "attached" to the cape at all - consider somehow connecting the cape to the character's hands in some way.

4. You are still adding a generic cape if the character has none. Consider allowing players to go "sans-cape" if they want to - just like how you can use the jetpack travel power without one. The pose would be perfect for those w/ the batwing or feathered underarm webbing.

Other thoughts: In one of the other threads about this update, someone suggested making this a sort of offshoot of acrobatics - imagine if you could run along similar to acrobatics, but if you jumped then hit space while in the air, the cape deployed and you glided forward, (your altitude would decrease slowly as you traveled). I would have the run speed be noticeably slower than acro's and the jump height only slightly higher, (but not the jump speed). This would really capture that Batman-esque feel and, I think, make this TP much more desirable sales-wise.

Thanks for reading!
    good suggestions, but id rahter see it like *press space once -> grapples into the air, second space/hold space -> glide*
    edited September 2012
    good suggestions, but id rahter see it like *press space once -> grapples into the air, second space/hold space -> glide*

That's a great suggestion, too... I just want something more than "worse flight".
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    edited September 2012
    That's a great suggestion, too... I just want something more than "worse flight".

im behind ya 100%
  • manwholaughsmanwholaughs Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Thanks for reading!

If they did "Cape Glide" that way then I wouldn't touch the thing! I never once remember batman running foward and then jumping into the air to deploy his cape, he always ends up dropping off of a ledge or some place high up and he gets there by using his grapple hook.

So here is my suggestion:
    Get either "Swinging" or "Cape Glide" as your primary travel power, then for your secondary get the one that's left.

I really cringe at the idea of "Cape Glide" becoming an offshoot of acrobatics, it would ruin the concept of it completely for me.
    edited September 2012
    If they did "Cape Glide" that way then I wouldn't touch the thing! I never once remember batman running foward and then jumping into the air to deploy his cape, he always ends up dropping off of a ledge or some place high up and he gets there by using his grapple hook.

So here is my suggestion:
    Get either "Swinging" or "Cape Glide" as your primary travel power, then for your secondary get the one that's left.

I really cringe at the idea of "Cape Glide" becoming an offshoot of acrobatics, it would ruin the concept of it completely for me.

Except that Batman never deployed his cape at ground level and gained altitude solely that way. The only implementation that would be "realistic" would be if you couldn't gain altitude in any way, and cape glide only extended the distance you covered per loss in altitude from where you were now.

Having a mechanism to allow you to launch into the air, and then deploying the cape once you're up there, is the best fit. Since I don't think having to wait until you're level 35 is a good suggestion, some *other* means of gaining said altitude, so you can then deploy your cape, seems to be the best solution. Giving cape glide some sort of increased jump height is the way it should be done - not instantly taking off from the ground like you do now...
    edited September 2012
    Except that Batman never deployed his cape at ground level and gained altitude solely that way. The only implementation that would be "realistic" would be if you couldn't gain altitude in any way, and cape glide only extended the distance you covered per loss in altitude from where you were now.

Having a mechanism to allow you to launch into the air, and then deploying the cape once you're up there, is the best fit. Since I don't think having to wait until you're level 35 is a good suggestion, some *other* means of gaining said altitude, so you can then deploy your cape, seems to be the best solution. Giving cape glide some sort of increased jump height is the way it should be done - not instantly taking off from the ground like you do now...

Again my solution would be:
    Get either "Swinging" or "Cape Glide" as your primary travel power, then for your secondary get the one that's left. If taking of from the ground really irritates you when it comes to cape glide then just swing into the air and then deploy cape glide that way, we have two travel power slots for a reason, so that we don't end up merging some travel powers and making them more than what they should be.
    edited September 2012

Boy you sure do know how to disappoint guys... Cape Glide is still greyed out, as in it has not been unlocked... Unless there is some cryptic method of unlocking it (pun intended)?:confused:
    edited September 2012
    For the record, Swinging doesn't grapple you into the air, either; You make a really high jump, and start swinging from there. What I'd like from both Cape Glide and Swinging would be to use the Athletics animation when you're on the ground (including to initiate leaps, which would work the same way for both), and then switch to either a swinging animation or a gliding animation as appropriate if you try to "jump" while airborne.
  • ectooneectoone Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Cape Glide is still greyed out.
  • ethanmorriganethanmorrigan Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Mission fixes:

Critter AI:

Oh please, bringt those to Live as soon as possible, it's really annoying not be able to reach Vibora Bay with my new level 40 since i can't kill Valerian not fast enough and she vanishes.

Formerly known as Rei_Kisagi

• mainscrizzmainscrizz Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Master AT
    Invincible AT

lol, Just tried it with my impulse. I got one shot off and then was dead. xD
    :biggrin: :frown: :rolleyes:
    Yup finally got home to try.

Feedback (cape glide):

Cape glide still does not differentiate inside and outside colour

The circular bottom edge is personally not as visually appealing as the original sharper sleeker shape. The flapping is all good of course but not really necessary. As earlier feedback, hands are no longer holding/attached to the cape. The top portion of the cape (where the hands are supposed to be holding exceeds by quite a bit where the arms are supposed to be). I personally want back the old shape just give me the ability to differentiate inner and outer cape layer colour. Oh 1 more thing, the cape is still clipping at the back of the shoulders. Nice bit on the arms spreading into the glide position though.

Feedback (Dr D invasion)

Wow, your mobs are hitting far too hard. Not even the Mega D, the destroid bots are hitting like over 2k per hit and this is on an invul toon with 82% dmg resistance and 37% dmg resistance from gear. 2 Mega Ds may be manageable still with enough heroes but the mobs are a killer. So many of them firing so quickly for such high damage. I find the mobs deadlier than the Mega D. I am using a freeform invul toon with near permanent masterful dodge and I do not last longer than 45 secs? Managed to get in 3 or 4 hits. BTW my toon can on good days solo Gravitar without blocking. So I think there is a need to tone down your mobs.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I love the new cape design. It works pretty well with just about every costume bit (Except torn cape, which is missing about half a wing...appropriately :P )

The Destroid invasion on the other hand...I don't think making the mobs level 60 is a good idea. Scary Monster level exists for a reason. ATs and lowbie characters are going to completely miss out on this event, and the toys associated with it...and given how fast my best and brightest is squished by the invasion, its probably not going to be a favorite of mine either.

Events should not be geared for top tier min-maxers. If you want that content, then lets get it put in, but not in an implimentation that going to randomly murder anyone who wanders into the field of fire.
    edited September 2012
    Well, I love the new cape design. It works pretty well with just about every costume bit (Except torn cape, which is missing about half a wing...appropriately :P )

The Destroid invasion on the other hand...I don't think making the mobs level 60 is a good idea. Scary Monster level exists for a reason. ATs and lowbie characters are going to completely miss out on this event, and the toys associated with it...and given how fast my best and brightest is squished by the invasion, its probably not going to be a favorite of mine either.

Events should not be geared for top tier min-maxers. If you want that content, then lets get it put in, but not in an implimentation that going to randomly murder anyone who wanders into the field of fire

This ^^ is what I have been saying for a while now, it seems optimised for FF's, my FF builds arent anything to shout about but they do perform reasonably well in PvE situations, everything I put against these mega D's is squished to dust and roflstomped, Unbreakable is extremely underwhelming and I feel sorry for all those Behemoths who will rely on it for defense if when this goes live. I know it is meant to be a big event but the damage of even mobs is insane, getting one shotted by Destroids is not the way to go IMO.

I still maintain to the fact that this should be a separate map for lvl 35 + like Gravitar, to prevent unnecessary deaths and QQing.

Yes, I get the fact this is meant for high end powerful chars in very large groups but I fear for AT's and healers and DPSers the mostm heck I fear for everyone, without telepathic interupts it becomes a game of snipe and run. Get too close and boom that 2 stars of effectiveness roflstomped by Dr.D's robots.

It currently feels too difficult to do, even smaller spawning mobs, hit hard. Perhaps taking away the large AoE /em Destroid-troll-everyone's build-LOL attack from secondary destroid and making the main one do it every five mins or something and having Defender or a sign on the screen say BLOCK!! (due to some angles make it difficult to see the attack coming).

Increasing Block Potency for this event perhaps by a mystic spell from Witchcraft?

I think this would be do able IF we had back up, not just us and beefy champs, but perhaps some of this:

- Burst Alert style buff to all who come near champs building *
    - Some support from UNTIL and UNITY perhaps? I mean their HQ is just across the road lol :confused:
    - Perhaps even a change of heart from some of our villainous factions, as they realise MC could be destroyed, along with them in the process..?

* This could be explained by Witchcraft casting and AoE Spell which enhances our powers
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, this sounds awesome!
  • enixonbbenixonbb Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited September 2012

- Perhaps even a change of heart from some of our villainous factions, as they realise MC could be destroyed, along with them in the process..?

That would actually be a cool thing to put into the final act of the invasion, assuming this isn't it of course, end it with a truly massive attack, maybe using the tutorial's war torn version of the city as an instance, with a bunch of the various NPCs both hero and villain fighting destroids like how the Champions are around fighting random Qularr in the tutorial.
    They could even have a blerp in the mission text about how the champions were wounded or something in the Mega D attack on their HQ giving more reason to let some of the Second string Hero NPCs like Kodiak, Jury Rig and Silver Avenger do stuff instead.
    edited September 2012
    enixonbb wrote: »
    That would actually be a cool thing to put into the final act of the invasion, assuming this isn't it of course, end it with a truly massive attack, maybe using the tutorial's war torn version of the city as an instance, with a bunch of the various NPCs both hero and villain fighting destroids like how the Champions are around fighting random Qularr in the tutorial.
    They could even have a blerp in the mission text about how the champions were wounded or something in the Mega D attack on their HQ giving more reason to let some of the Second string Hero NPCs like Kodiak, Jury Rig and Silver Avenger do stuff instead.

I think the final part might be coming soon with him about to fire his laser on MC, we use Serenity Moon Base (lvl 40s only) to go up to stop him, his flying fortress in space crashes into the moon creating a new moon zone yay! :biggrin:

Lol imagine if I was even half right xD
  • lordwolfylordwolfy Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Still seeing that the Skill nodes are not giving out any skill level increases when collecting them, making collection of the higher skill nodes impossible.
  • nisdiddumsnisdiddums Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello, gang!

We will be taking down the PTS shard in a few to roll out updates to the Destroid invasion mission.
    This build's code version precedes that of the one that we've been updating PTS with for the past few weeks.

What does this mean?
    1. Players on PTS will need to create new characters once the maintenance is complete.
    2. The new Telepathy powers will not be available.

The reason for this is because we are focusing on getting the most testing out of the following content we plan on releasing this week:
    -Mega Destroid Invasion
    -Cape Glide
    -Champions Summon devices
    -Account Longevity rewards

Once testing has completed and the content goes live later this week, we will restore the previous code revision and your Telepathy powers and characters.

Thank you!
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I choose you, Ironclad!

Use Surrender Villains!
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello, gang!

We will be taking down the PTS shard in a few to roll out updates to the Destroid invasion mission.
    This build's code version precedes that of the one that we've been updating PTS with for the past few weeks.

What does this mean?
    1. Players on PTS will need to create new characters once the maintenance is complete.

The reason for this is because we are focusing on getting the most testing out of the following content we plan on releasing this week:
    -Mega Destroid Invasion
    -Cape Glide

Once testing has completed and the content goes live later this week, we will restore the previous code revision and your Telepathy powers and characters.

Thank you!

NuUUUUUUUUUuuuUUUuuuUUUuuuUUuuuuuu!!!!! there goes my characters with 350k Q for testing!!! hahahahaha

Oh well... completely understandable though, thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Derp... just realized they are going to rollback later to our old PTS chars... nvm!! lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
    edited September 2012
    Hello, gang!

What does this mean?

-Mega Destroid Invasion
    -Cape Glide

Thank you!

I am crying about telepathy not being available :frown:...but it is understandable...

I'm away this weekend >_< urgh..I guess invasion will be happening then DD:

I hope it will be at least by Friday so I can get some time into playing it and getting all my AT's trashed by roflstomp destroids.:tongue:
    edited September 2012
    I choose you, Ironclad!

Use Surrender Villains!

I do hope I get Sapphire summon device...so she can sing in her spare time xD. Also because she is amazing!:biggrin:
  • matixzonmatixzon Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Account Longevity Rewards?
    @mawexzon

I like cats :cool:.

UGC Campaign: The Coldblooded Scrolls
    edited September 2012
    ..does this mean that there will be new vet rewards? or do you mean something else by account longevity rewards
    edited September 2012
    I am thinking about the mobs in the invasion. It may be more appropriate at the level of mobs that spawn in resistance during the colossus fight. Make it something like the colossus fight. Lots and lots of mobs but with reasonable damage. A few Mega D roaming and attacking. The mobs will keep spawning to keep players busy, very busy but not obliterate them.