test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary PvPers.

monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Hero Games
Vixy, Kien, Sister Smash, Straza... The day we have spend in Hero Game was so exciting for me. Win or Lose no matter (I think I have lost much more then win. xD). I miss all of you. >.<

I know you have got new hobbies now but someday if you come back, I'll support you as able as I can do in new patch applied.
Post edited by monaahiru on

Comments

• lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    monaahiru, you're legendary to me. ^_~
  • potencethe1stpotencethe1st Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This thread is going places and can only end well.
    *grabs popcorn*

-Potence
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Says the one whome I've never seen pvp in any Hero Games.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Shev!! She was Legendary indeed! :D

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    oobtree wrote: »
    Says the one whome I've never seen pvp in any Hero Games.

It's okay if noone mentioned you man, no need to go all worked up. :tongue:

• secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    klitty wrote: »
    Shev!! She was Legendary indeed! :D

I don't think anyone could possibly be more Legendary for his/her infamy than Shev!

But on a serious note, I doubt I'd ever consider anyone a legendary pvper considering the complete lack of balance - plenty of people I respect, and a select number who can put me down consistently, but no one so clearly cut above the rest to achieve a legendary status, other than Shev, as that level of infamy... I mean if I wasn't here for it myself I wouldn't believe someone could be soooo.... Shev-like.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2012

ty. xD

Well I have to be more better to be true legendary. xD
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Does being legendary bad at PvP count?

If so I'm F@*KING MYTHICAL! \o/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    It's okay if noone mentioned you man, no need to go all worked up. :tongue:
    LOL. That was going to be my line. He's mad because a clone like him wasn't getting a shout out. You see 8mil AOPM geyser hop around builds everyday.

In the old days, you had to use skill to battle, and didn't have geyser as a standard crutch.
    You had to fight.
    edited August 2012
    LOL. That was going to be my line. He's mad because a clone like him wasn't getting a shout out. You see 8mil AOPM geyser hop around builds everyday.

In the old days, you had to use skill to battle, and didn't have geyser as a standard crutch.
    You had to fight.

Who said I was mad? The person I quoted, and now you as well, are just a couple newbs that I never see in any Hero Games, yet think they know enough to post in these HG forums. Lucy, the person I responded too, is notorious for propagating threads about powers they feel should be nerfed yet have no evidence to back such claims. They get no respect from me, and deserve the trolling IMHO.

First off, you are crying about Force Geyser? Come on...

Secondly, crying about AoPM is equally ridiculous. AoPM is the one passive that can boost defense beyond what a defensive passive can give, offense beyond what an offensive passive can give, also, it solves all energy issues, boosts critical chance, health points, and so forth.

It's not the build a person uses but rather, it's how well they use the build.

Looking at your other recent post, I get the general idea that you are not a person who plays Hero Games, but rather a voyeur. That's fine, but why start insulting people that DO PvP whom you don't even know? Did I offend you somehow? Who are you? A nobody, and you will forever remain a nobody in the CO world of PvP. Because you are not a PvPer. You said so yourself.

Third, MrForz has an eternal hard-on for taking stabs at me, for reasons of his own. You chiming in as an opportunity to troll is just pathetic. Again, who are you? A nobody. You don't PvP. I do not respect you whatsoever. You won't get much respect around here either with your mindset.

Last, the OP is my SG mate, and I agree on who they thing is "legendary". Clearly, you are not even a zygote.
    edited August 2012
    Respect? On a video game? really? Mmmhmm.
    edited August 2012
    Hold on, i will be the bigger person. Flame war over a video game? Nah, you can have that glory. If you truly only respect those that pvp then so be it. I on the other hand respect people for being themselves no matter the case. Video game or not. That's how this whole thing started.

I should have not chimed in earlier in the day. My bad. It was uncalled for looking back now. It is really more about doing your own thing, and not following the crowd.

NO ego here. Sorry to offend.
    edited August 2012
    Look little guy. Being a "Nobody" in the world of your so-called pvp is fine By me. You don't respect me? Like you are anybody to me. I can give a flying flip. Really? You took the time to write this nonsense? I guess i'm enough of somebody to get to you, huh.

Do you think you are somebody because you play pvp? You little shallow minded simpleton.
    Please.

My post was about doing something different. With or without AOPM. So, keep your respect
    you are nothing more than a drone/clone. And for that you get no respect either.

Raging... Name-calling... All to troll a guy you don't even know?
    Hold on, i will be the bigger person.

Seems a bit late for that?
    Flame war over a video game? Nah, you can have that glory.

You are the only one flaming, here.
    If you truly only respect those that pvp then so be it. I on the other hand respect people for being themselves no matter the case. Video game or not. That's how this whole thing started.

Theme builds just don't work out all too well deep in the bowels of hardcore CO PvP. If you are raging over cloned builds, then look at it like this: People are just competing on the same level at that point. When a clone fights a clone, they are fighting on even terms (having better mods and/or playing smarter then becomes the key to victory.)
    I should have not chimed in earlier in the day. My bad. It was uncalled for looking back now. It is really more about doing your own thing, and not following the crowd.

NO ego here. Sorry to offend.

Following the crowd is exactly what you did by trolling me in the first place. Well... Following MrForz. And yes, you did go out of your way to offend, so your apology is nice to see.
    edited August 2012
    Malware...the Troll dont feed it \o/

Seriously Mal ignore lovehammer they have been ripped apart by some AoPM toon, who knows he might have been teabagged by Xeno and they have decided lets go to the forums and troll the PvPers.

He cant beat people in PvP so has come here to CRY CRY. He wants attention give him none cause we all know the attention IS MINE AND YOU ALL CANT HAZ IT!! :D

But in all seriousness the guy is a complete tool bench.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited August 2012
    We do have to admit the best known PvPer in Champions is Xeno.

This is fact, but what is also fact there isnt enough PvPers in Champions for any one to be called a legend, this aint Quake and Xeno isnt Thresh ...Thresh is actually a nice chap I hear and as we all know Xeno is a massive ****.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Mal, Mal, Mal, hard forum fighting, critisizing details to the surgical level and putting your very life at stake against someone with barely anything to lose won't turn you into a 'Legendary PvPer' you know. I thought you claimed to be 'examplar' around there, what happened? :tongue:

edited August 2012
    Who said I was mad? The person I quoted, and now you as well, are just a couple newbs that I never see in any Hero Games, yet think they know enough to post in these HG forums. Lucy, the person I responded too, is notorious for propagating threads about powers they feel should be nerfed yet have no evidence to back such claims. They get no respect from me, and deserve the trolling IMHO.

lol You don't see the obvious right in front of your face, much less specific people in hero games. I said IDF should be buffed, not nerfed. So I have no evidence to prove that IDF should be nerfed because it shouldn't in the first place. :)

If you think bubbles are fine it's just because you're known for your bubble spam (which I've observed you doing, by the way) and don't want to give it up. :)

I don't need your approval to post here.
    edited August 2012
    lol You don't see the obvious right in front of your face, much less specific people in hero games. I said IDF should be buffed, not nerfed. So I have no evidence to prove that IDF should be nerfed because it shouldn't in the first place. :)

If you think bubbles are fine it's just because you're known for your bubble spam (which I've observed you doing, by the way) and don't want to give it up. :)

I don't need your approval to post here.

Lucy what I think people have been meaning is if you find the PvP banter a bit offensive might not be the right section for you.

It can be brutal in here I dont think anyone is trying to stop you posting here .

Nice forum tag btw ^__^
    edited August 2012
    nepht wrote: »

Seriously Mal ignore lovehammer they have been ripped apart by some AoPM toon, who knows he might have been teabagged by Xeno and they have decided lets go to the forums and troll the PvPers.

He cant beat people in PvP so has come here to CRY CRY. He wants attention give him none cause we all know the attention IS MINE AND YOU ALL CANT HAZ IT!! :D

Wait..who the...
    Can't beat people in pvp? Cry? First of all who is talking to you? Nobody. Why are you here?
    Troll? Look at your post. That's a troll. I was talking to malware, not you. You need attention that bad?

And no, i was not beaten by any AOPM toon. All i have to do is watch to see the high number of AOPM builds out there. My question was why. But, malware clued me in on his last reply.

So...if it's attention you need i'm sorry, this is the last time i respond to you. You will have to go elsewhere.
    edited August 2012

Please, stay outta other people issues. Half the things you say are opinion based. You make up little stories of how you "think" this or that came to be. WRONG! Everytime.

What a troll. You show up in everybodys threads, with nothing but nonsense.

Wow. Moving on. Again, nothing to see here but a true troll at work. Bravo.
    edited August 2012
    Wait..who the...
    Can't beat people in pvp? Cry? First of all who is talking to you? Nobody. Why are you here?
    Troll? Look at your post. That's a troll. I was talking to malware, not you. You need attention that bad?

And no, i was not beaten by any AOPM toon. All i have to do is watch to see the high number of AOPM builds out there. My question was why. But, malware clued me in on his last reply.

So...if it's attention you need i'm sorry, this is the last time i respond to you. You will have to go elsewhere.

yeah I hit that one on the head AoPM toon mushed this guy :D

If he keeps saying he didnt lose It might one day come true ..

You had to fight.

Also lets not forget wut this fool said about CO Legend Brou on his own cry cry about AoPM http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=159991&page=3

Coming onto the PvP area and bashing PvPers for using maximized builds calling them all clones on this thread that isnt about AoPM . You were looking to enrage the PvP section . You succeed . Thats trolling sir.

Your a troll im a troll the diffrence between me an you I aint delusional.
    edited August 2012
    Respond to the question please? "Who was talking to you?" NOBODY. Means nobody needs your input on anything. And if watching AOPM builds fight one another is being mushed, then yes i am guilty of being mushed. But really...you are great at making things up. You project much. If only you could project a sensible reply or post not filled with fantasy and false story lines that have yet to happen.

Good luck with that. Troll.
    edited August 2012
    Respond to the question please? "Who was talking to you?" NOBODY. Means nobody needs your input on anything. And if watching AOPM builds fight one another is being mushed, then yes i am guilty of being mushed. But really...you are great at making things up. You project much. If only you could project a sensible reply or post not filled with fantasy and false story lines that have yet to happen.

Good luck with that. Troll.

Actually Mr Nobody this is a forum if you dont want people to respond dont post :D

Now your crying that people are responding to your posts my goodness the last time I had been so entertained was the last time Shev posted.

Again I called myself troll ya troll so calling me a troll is a bit meh , fail much?

Trying calling me a name I dont like...I will help you with that I do not care for the name Dave.

And to be a brutaly honest Mr YOU ALL AOPM CLONES \o/ no ones talking to anyone here we are all reading sh"t....again fail much?

All I've really posted about you is you b@tch about AoPM , that AoPM toons have mushed you you have just admitted that AoPM toons have mushed and you know jack **** about PvP.

All those facts are true about you weres the fantasy unless you've mistaken me for Gandalf?

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! :O
    edited August 2012
    Oopps. Said i wouldn't reply again! Darn it! Evil trolls get me every time. :rolleyes:
    edited August 2012
    Oopps. Said i wouldn't reply again! Darn it! Evil trolls get me every time. :rolleyes:

Damn the same happened to me strange days @_@&quot;
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *sets up a concession stand and starts selling popcorn*

Dont mind me, just enjoying the show :biggrin:
    edited August 2012
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    *sets up a concession stand and starts selling popcorn*

Dont mind me, just enjoying the show :biggrin:

Forget popcorn butscratchers make more money.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    GTFO my PVP you stinkin' newbs.

Who r u ? Nvr herd of u!

U no PVP at all! STFU! Ur opinion is invalid!

U no PVP? U no post in my PVP section K!

EH! Y PVP SO DED THESE DAYS I WONDER?!

*Buys some popcorn from sockmunkey*
    edited August 2012

Nepht can't be trollin if she brings up a point - you complained about AoPM and got hostile at anyone who explained why things had moved in that direction.
  • nesn00000nesn00000 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *Grabs Alien Bon Bons

edited August 2012
    secksegai wrote: »
    Nepht can't be trollin if she brings up a point - you complained about AoPM and got hostile at anyone who explained why things had moved in that direction.
    I am the only one to blame for the hostile attitude of others? It takes more than one. And i did nothing or said even less Directly to Nepht.

My main beef was with Malware. That's when she. It. Chimed in. I made a bad call on Brou however. And said as much. You people looking to keep the fire going in a negative light need to move on. I made a mistake, i even looked back on a reply by malware, and took something from it i had not thought of as far as colnes go.

So back up. And think about who is being hostile here and now. Not me.

And look at that, not a single insult needed to get my point across.

Hint hint it can be done.
    edited August 2012
    If you think bubbles are fine it's just because you're known for your bubble spam (which I've observed you doing, by the way)

Just wanted to say, no, I do not use bubbles and haven't in quite a while. Last time I used a bubble build was pre-Enrage/AoPM nerf. So again, lucy is clueless. But please, keep posting as if you had a clue. You don't need my permission of course. :biggrin: You just look stupid. :tongue:
  • amyjiaamyjia Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am the only one to blame for the hostile attitude of others? It takes more than one. And i did nothing or said even less Directly to Nepht.

My main beef was with Malware. That's when she. It. Chimed in.

Then You said..
    So back up. And think about who is being hostile here and now. Not me.

And look at that, not a single insult needed to get my point across.

Hint hint it can be done.
    1. This is an open forum. Anything you say is open to be responded to by anyone on the forum. If you wanted to speak to Malware directly without anyone else having the opportunity to respond, then that is what a private message is for.

2. Referring to someone as an "it" can very well be deemed as hostile and an insult. I do however agree that people can get their points across without insults. It just seems to be harder for some to do than others. Practice makes perfect though, so hopefully everyone will start practicing trying to get their points across without insults :redface:

One last thing I think would do wonders here and everywhere frankly is forgiveness. We all have made mistakes in the past. Let's not hold every little thing against each other and be quick to forgive. This type of behavior would have wide reaching benefits.
    edited August 2012
    amyjia wrote: »
    Then You said..

1. This is an open forum. Anything you say is open to be responded to by anyone on the forum. If you wanted to speak to Malware directly without anyone else having the opportunity to respond, then that is what a private message is for.

2. Referring to someone as an "it" can very well be deemed as hostile and an insult. I do however agree that people can get their points across without insults. It just seems to be harder for some to do than others. Practice makes perfect though, so hopefully everyone will start practicing trying to get their points across without insults :redface:

One last thing I think would do wonders here and everywhere frankly is forgiveness. We all have made mistakes in the past. Let's not hold every little thing against each other and be quick to forgive. This type of behavior would have wide reaching benefits.
    Ok. The whole "IT" thing is in reference to the sig. I am not sure what that is. Or if the poster is a she or not. But, good point. From now on, i will refer by name only, just to clear up any confusion.

thanks
    edited August 2012
    Ok. The whole "IT" thing is in reference to the sig. I am not sure what that is. Or if the poster is a she or not. But, good point. From now on, i will refer by name only, just to clear up any confusion.

thanks

Am I a he or she that question many a forumite has asked and have been headf@#ked when they found the answer that they seek.

BE YE WARNED !!!

Back on topic saying I said on this thread I said that Xeno was the best known PvPer I reckon he should give me some of those alien bon bons he is noming \o/
    edited August 2012
    Can we mention pvpers that have left.

If so there is one true legend in CO PvP Empy'10 that guy was nice in chat and a terror in duels :/

EDIT* I must add I am a role player that randomly enjoys PvP so yeah suck on my 12 sided dice but dont take my word on whos good or not \o/
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't think anyone could possibly be more Legendary for his/her infamy than Shev!

I present a case that may counter that declaration of yours:
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=159641

:rolleyes:
    edited August 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »

I am not joking here I really do think that is actually Shev. She might have lost her tag when she linked accounts.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am not joking here I really do think that is actually Shev. She might have lost her tag when she linked accounts.

I want Shev coming back to ZA. :biggrin:
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I know Shev was still around as recently as the last blood moon.

Kept bumping into her while farming Nimbus. Was sporting a guild tag to one of the larger more popular SGs as well.

So I expect Shev is still around.

This however is not Shev. Being a Shevfangirl. I can clearly say this is not the craziness we all know and love. We have yet to see any threats of hacking or cries of "no talk to me!"
    edited August 2012
    agentnx5 wrote: »

No, that's just a shining example of the mentality of the freshblood.

At least those posts are in English.
    edited August 2012
    Just wanted to say, no, I do not use bubbles and haven't in quite a while. Last time I used a bubble build was pre-Enrage/AoPM nerf. So again, lucy is clueless. But please, keep posting as if you had a clue. You don't need my permission of course. :biggrin: You just look stupid. :tongue:

I never said you were using them right now. So you're the clueless one who looks stupid, not me. I used to think you were at least a half-way decent aura noob, but now I know why you're always being counter-trolled in chat. :)
    edited August 2012
    Lucy what I think people have been meaning is if you find the PvP banter a bit offensive might not be the right section for you.

It can be brutal in here I dont think anyone is trying to stop you posting here .

Nice forum tag btw ^__^

heh :)

Thanks, but I don't find the pvp banter offensive, I just think noobtree needs to check the accuracy of his statements before he starts trolling. :P If you're going to act like a know-it-all, at least be right. ^_~
  • lerukaleruka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I might have not been legendary but I think I was easily the most stylish PVPer with my Absolute shadow technique.
    edited August 2012
    The most legendary thing in PvP.........McLuvin's chin.
    edited August 2012
    I miss watching Sister Smash. Fighting her. Fun times. sigh...
    edited August 2012
    And since there's been no mention - Vixy deserves it for hitting Deadly - no matter how you may try to farm that perk you're going to earn it.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And since there's been no mention - Vixy deserves it for hitting Deadly - no matter how you may try to farm that perk you're going to earn it.

Also for being amazingly nice! Kipz you're a down **** chick
    edited August 2012
    I never said you were using them right now. So you're the clueless one who looks stupid, not me. I used to think you were at least a half-way decent aura noob, but now I know why you're always being counter-trolled in chat. :)
    heh :)

Thanks, but I don't find the pvp banter offensive, I just think noobtree needs to check the accuracy of his statements before he starts trolling. :P If you're going to act like a know-it-all, at least be right. ^_~

I don't know how using a build with some bubbles for 2 weeks makes me "known for my bubble spam", but whatever. I guess you know me better than I do about myself? You still look pretty stupid to me. And speaking of know-it-alls, right? You are a prime example in this case. Again, you are completely clueless.
    edited August 2012

I second this. Vixy is an amazing pvper. Also I wanted to toss Darkened Might into the Legendary status. That guy is the best :)