Install Arc

Legendary PvPers.

13»

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    alodylis wrote: »
    lol i try:)

Indubitably good sir I do have to concur you you are indeed very trying.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Vixy IS BACK!!!!!!!!! :D
    edited November 2012
    monaahiru wrote: »
    Vixy IS BACK!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn the bringer of bad JuJu returns :O
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nepht wrote: »
    Damn the bringer of bad JuJu returns :O

Mostly just to chat and hump legs. Cheers! :smile:
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    kamokami wrote: »

It's soo weird to see a fresh Vixy post.... but I like it ;)
    edited November 2012

Dont hump my leg :O

Yew might catch something....I keep fish in mys shoes....I have issues :(
    edited November 2012

WB and I'll backup U everything I can do. (^ ^)b
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    WB Vixy, be it to chat or hump legs LOL, CO needs more players especially skilful and experienced ones.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well it's too bad, devs want those to get the hell out of their game.

edited November 2012
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    Well it's too bad, devs want those to get the hell out of their game.

Well one dev does ...YEAH YEW IMA TALKING ABOUT YEW GMC ! >_>
  • mainscrizzmainscrizz Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    hahaha. I hate this game.
    FML

They could've made this game so much better.
    Its sad.
    Honestly... and I know I'm going to get flamed for this list...

Aphrodite@Aphrodisiac (Aphy rules!)
    Kira the Destroyer @Posyderon (Kira too!)
    Tim Jones@xIOblivion (....pain.. so much pain)
    James Brawler@jordontek (...destruction.. SO MUCH DESTRUCTION!)
    Anarchy@Mr.Bushido1991 (Bushi's come a long way since he asked me for help~)
    >.> <.< @GaaraFredNorris (I gotta give myself credit... after all, even though i went silver, still can tear a new one into FFs as a Behemoth and Blade)

and my friend Micky@Ghost200x She left due to IC stuff heavily affecting OOC and was always modest about it.. but she's a great PvPer and an even better RPer
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    necro thead.. close down any post without my name listed
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,122 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Does being legendary bad at PvP count?

If so I'm F@*KING MYTHICAL! \o/

If it does then you can count me as Mythical as well xDD
    edited January 2013
    If it does then you can count me as Mythical as well xDD

If you suck like a leach at PvP then yes :D
  • alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    that Guy @alodylis he is amazing just spams ice gernade and runs away:)
    edited January 2013
    I like alodylis. :D
  • alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    @alodylis like u to:)
  • titotito333999titotito333999 Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I AM THE GREATEST PVP'er IN MY HOUSE!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This was awesome while it lasted

I miss your tomatoe uniform
    edited January 2013
    I'm sure he still has it somewhere.

• lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I AM THE GREATEST PVP'er IN MY HOUSE!!!

b00m________RAAWR!!!
    edited January 2013
    Tito I got my Dodge-Healer idea from you in ZA. xD
    edited January 2013
    King of the PvPers is like being the best dressed Emperor.

Congrats now go put some clothes on.. douche.
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Forum PvP is really all it's come to.

But on topic; apart from just about everyone in Spectre: I really don't respect anyone in PvP anymore. The idiotic ganging up of open invite SGs led to people having intrinsic and encyclopedic knowledge of how to kill everyone that wasn't in their SG faster than optimized thematic builds of a year ago and back. Because of how the power system works, there were only a few number crunchers each month/week/whatever who would figure out an OP combination of powers, thus getting it smacked with the nerfbat.

That is: until we stopped getting nerfs... We don't even have flavors of the month anymore, there's really only 2 builds that work now, honestly. One, being a Ranged Burst AoPM Caster Hybrid, and the other being a Shadow Striker, and this has been the status quo for over 4 months, and the former build even before that.

I don't respect anyone anymore. The optimization needed for PvP is ridiculous to where the real fight for PvP is in gearing up your hero. Take it from someone who's been on the winning and losing side of PvP for years. Nobody is legendary. All we now have are jaded memories of the past of whoever could figure out how to kill the enemies faster.

This being said: there are still people that I really admire for their efforts in attempts to not conform.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    >.> <.<

Adding Nepht
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
    edited January 2013
    Forum PvP is really all it's come to.

But on topic; apart from just about everyone in Spectre: I really don't respect anyone in PvP anymore. The idiotic ganging up of open invite SGs led to people having intrinsic and encyclopedic knowledge of how to kill everyone that wasn't in their SG faster than optimized thematic builds of a year ago and back. Because of how the power system works, there were only a few number crunchers each month/week/whatever who would figure out an OP combination of powers, thus getting it smacked with the nerfbat.

That is: until we stopped getting nerfs... We don't even have flavors of the month anymore, there's really only 2 builds that work now, honestly. One, being a Ranged Burst AoPM Caster Hybrid, and the other being a Shadow Striker, and this has been the status quo for over 4 months, and the former build even before that.

I don't respect anyone anymore. The optimization needed for PvP is ridiculous to where the real fight for PvP is in gearing up your hero. Take it from someone who's been on the winning and losing side of PvP for years. Nobody is legendary. All we now have are jaded memories of the past of whoever could figure out how to kill the enemies faster.

This being said: there are still people that I really admire for their efforts in attempts to not conform.

heh... so this is what happened.

LOL This isn't really true exactly. Yes, the flavors of the year are hard to beat at first, but everything is hard at first. Man up and take them down! You've seen them lose to real builds, so you have no excuses, soldier! \o/

Don't listen to the know-it-alls and the naysayers; original builds are still good. It's not "bragging," it's provable fact.

Keep practicing your style and do things your way. You'd be surprised at what you'll discover. Don't mirror your opponent's style. It doesn't teach you anything. b00m__RAAWR!!!
    edited January 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »
    Tito I got my Dodge-Healer idea from you in ZA. xD

The Chuck Norris of healing.

Heal? She doesn't "heal," health points come running to her to fill the void. ^_^
    edited January 2013
    heh... so this is what happened.

LOL This isn't really true exactly. Yes, the flavors of the year are hard to beat at first, but everything is hard at first. Man up and take them down! You've seen them lose to real builds, so you have no excuses, soldier! \o/

Don't listen to the know-it-alls and the naysayers; original builds are still good. It's not "bragging," it's provable fact.

Keep practicing your style and do things your way. You'd be surprised at what you'll discover. Don't mirror your opponent's style. It doesn't teach you anything. b00m__RAAWR!!!

You're not in some lame movie. You're in a game nearly left for dead by the devs.

edited January 2013
    >.> <.<

Adding Nepht

You wouldn't say that if you seen me in bash it normally ends up something like this.

ninjamouse_zps72e4f020.jpg
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You wouldn't say that if you seen me in bash it normally ends up something like this.

ninjamouse_zps72e4f020.jpg

Change out the mouse with a Squirrel and I will agree that does happen often.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
    edited January 2013
    edited January 2013
    You're not in some lame movie. You're in a game nearly left for dead by the devs.

More vital information for your everyday life.
    edited January 2013
    Legendary PvPers. I would like to add Gentleman Crush . He destroyed PvP itself ...thats some OP stuff right there.
  • mainscrizzmainscrizz Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Legendary PvPers. I would like to add Gentleman Crush . He destroyed PvP itself ...thats some OP stuff right there.

+1 GMV
    :mad:
    I'd like to add Crusher for getting punted across the map with the gravity bomb on PTS. I know it isn't PvP, but the name is close and that was epic enough for him to make it to the list. \o/ ^_^
    edited January 2013

He announced it, then did it, he held upon his word, legendary! >.>

• wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    He announced it, then did it, he held upon his word, legendary! >.>

I am sure you meant COSMIC!!! LOL
    edited January 2013
    I am sure you meant COSMIC!!! LOL

Actually yes, then he Grondily jumped into another dimension and ever since we stopped getting news from him.

edited January 2013
    O_O OMG REALLY!!! w0ah... I almost ended up at a dead end... thanks for the save, bro. :)

I see some people from this list (even from myself) who may have been good in the old system, or they were good, but I see several names of people who have trouble adapting to the new changes, especially the ones who have been away for a while.

I got to duel my inspiration for Dolly on Steroids the defender of squishy humans (Tachyon) yesterday. [survivability/damage test] ^_~ I was even dressed like him kinda. lol He has a lot of catching up to do, but I'm glad he plays again. ^_^ MOAR STEROIDZ!

I would say "legendary" players can adapt well to the new system. I listed some people as well who were nearly indestructible "back then" but have trouble surviving now, even after a retcon. Time will tell. ^_~

Although, technically we're all greater than Cosmic since we farm cosmics. \o/ Impossible is nothing. :P
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why do you keep opening your mouth. You whitelist duels. You will never be "legendary," not even as the forum troll you are. lolucy.
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I dont PvP but I will post here cause this is where all the good trolls post. You cant ebon ruin my roleplay b!tches!

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
    edited February 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    Why do you keep opening your mouth. You whitelist duels. You will never be "legendary," not even as the forum troll you are. lolucy.

haha... I don't whitelist duels, I /ignore trolls. :) I've fought you already so that's enough for me. I'm sorry you still haven't figured that out yet.
    edited February 2013
    I dont PvP but I will post here cause this is where all the good trolls post. You cant ebon ruin my roleplay b!tches!

h12DBF904
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    haha... I don't whitelist duels, I /ignore trolls. :) I've fought you already so that's enough for me. I'm sorry you still haven't figured that out yet.

You've never fought me. Almost every HG I play is on youtube. You've never dueled me either. Quit lying. Liar.
    edited February 2013
    hE5694E4C

b00m________RAAWR!!! >^..^<