Install Arc
Options

PTS Update FC.26.20120326a.3

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm not sure which update this snuck in with, but I am really not liking the way the item ! indicators take so long now to fade out. Used to be they'd just disappear as soon as you picked up the item, and now... not so much.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    fuzun wrote:
    Most Regen'ers take Resurgance. Just take on the self-rezz there.

I think you missed my point, but no worries, Sage got what I said. ^_^

Ps: Yes, got Resurgence too (Just check Efreeta in my toons for the build, if you want :-p)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    BUG #1
    The Anvil of Dawn advantage of Orbital Cannon is doing no damage.

(Possible) BUG #2
    The A1A Eagle Blaster Rifle seems to have its damage reduced at least 50% in one of the most recent PTS builds. It is now doing less damage than basic Sniper Rifle without the power replacer.

I
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I've done a fair amount of farming, both mobs and nodes, so I'm fairly confident when I say: there is no mod for crit severity/avoidance/utility... or if there is it's not dropping.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Falchoin wrote:
    I've done a fair amount of farming, both mobs and nodes, so I'm fairly confident when I say: there is no mod for crit severity/avoidance/utility... or if there is it's not dropping.

I've ran into some avoidance mods running a couple of APs and some mobs in VB. The other two though I do have to agree on though since I have been specifically farming for some utility parts and haven't ran into them as of yet.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I've ran into some avoidance mods running a couple of APs and some mobs in VB. The other two though I do have to agree on though since I have been specifically farming for some utility parts and haven't ran into them as of yet.
    I guess I should be more specific in that since the change to mods where their effects vary depending on where you slot them crit severity/avoidance/utility is missing.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Not sure if this is this patch or an older one.
    Bug
    Lighting in Lemuria is way too bright. Used to be everything was a soft blue now the sky/ceiling is a rather bright white. Also Captain Hawkins of the Dutchman is not fighting back - bout all he does do is run away a bit and that not often.

Also the Unity missions have not been fully adjusted so far as I can tell - I'm still picking up Unity Intelligence and once a piece of coalesced qliphothic energy.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    4rksakes wrote:
    Not sure if this is this patch or an older one.
    Bug
    Lighting in Lemuria is way too bright. Used to be everything was a soft blue now the sky/ceiling is a rather bright white. Also Captain Hawkins of the Dutchman is not fighting back - bout all he does do is run away a bit and that not often.

Make sure that your bloom is set to 100%, and that you didn't put the slider up too high by mistake.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Make sure that your bloom is set to 100%, and that you didn't put the slider up too high by mistake.
    Oh right oh!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Bug: While designing a charater in the PTS, I noticed that the fourth tab's frame and background would disappear if I clicked on the fifth tab. It stayed visible if I went from it to any other tab.

Bug: Designing a freeform Earth-based character. If I used Stone Shot on Qulaar 1, then immediately tabbed and used Stone Shot on Qulaar 2, the second Stone Shot had no effect on the newly targeted Qulaar. This was consistent over many attempts, whether I tabbed to change target or clicked to change target.

Bug: Toggling out to write this, toggling back in to check the power name, then toggling out again (alt-tab) locked up the client display. I can not see the client any more. Killing the running application fixed this.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    BUG: Protector Mastery removes the cooldown off powers that aren't activated defenses. It turned off the cooldown off Enrage, Imbue and Unleashed Rage on my character.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Sekimen wrote:
    BUG: Protector Mastery removes the cooldown off powers that aren't activated defenses. It turned off the cooldown off Enrage, Imbue and Unleashed Rage on my character.

Just tested and I can second this.
  • Options
    edited April 2012

BUG 1
    At mission "Prison Break Chaos!" nemesis did not exists at end. Animation fails and mission is impossible to complete. Vengeance is not valid target.

BUG 2
    Void horror looks to attack randomly. It is set at assist-mode and it looks like it have 50% possibility attack to critters.