The Winter Event has been extended by 1 week.
- Made a change to the missions to help with crediting issues.
- Players can claim a free pack in the ZEN store that contains 400 winter charms. This can be claimed once per account and the currency is granted to the character that claims it. Must be at least level 10 to claim.
- Added search options in the sell tab for stores.
- Added Supreme Mars Stims to Karneeki. These are visible if you have access to the VIP lounge.
- Added Long hairstyle for the female avatar.
Where was this when I wanted the BM throne that appeared after the event was over. But got bamboozled out of getting it because of the week change. When by right it should of been in the store by the 4th week but some one change it to 3 weeks but didn't adjust the store.
You mean like Neverwinter's Companions? The mechanics are there (since NW and STO use the same code and engine). But that takes hundreds of man-hours to do which Perfect World isn't giving CO the budget to have.
That the issues of the Blood Moon event were more or less swept under the rug bothers me a little to this day.
Swords and Shields!
this all day ^^^^
It's beginning to look a lot like christmaaaaaaaaas!!! Wat, people in your country don't leave their xmas decos up until march? Too cold to go take em down in January! >:C
My super cool CC build and how to use it.
You HAVE to leave them up long enough to turn the lights back on for Mardi Gras and Easter!
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber