test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 1/7/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Winter Event
The Winter Event has been extended by 1 week.
  • Made a change to the missions to help with crediting issues.
  • Players can claim a free pack in the ZEN store that contains 400 winter charms. This can be claimed once per account and the currency is granted to the character that claims it. Must be at least level 10 to claim.

Stores
  • Added search options in the sell tab for stores.
  • Added Supreme Mars Stims to Karneeki. These are visible if you have access to the VIP lounge.

Misc
  • Added Long hairstyle for the female avatar.
​​

Comments

• nice
  • ninjakid203ninjakid203 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are we ever gonna get the pets Fixed so they do something other than standing around?
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Winter Event
    The Winter Event has been extended by 1 week.
    • Made a change to the missions to help with crediting issues.
    • Players can claim a free pack in the ZEN store that contains 400 winter charms. This can be claimed once per account and the currency is granted to the character.
    ​​

Where was this when I wanted the BM throne that appeared after the event was over. But got bamboozled out of getting it because of the week change. When by right it should of been in the store by the 4th week but some one change it to 3 weeks but didn't adjust the store.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    Why? Because 4 weeks of this nonsense wasn't enough? C'mon, xmas ended 2 weeks ago.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    The spirit of Christmas is with me all year round.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    Are we ever gonna get the pets Fixed so they do something other than standing around?

You mean like Neverwinter's Companions? The mechanics are there (since NW and STO use the same code and engine). But that takes hundreds of man-hours to do which Perfect World isn't giving CO the budget to have.
  • @nbkxs good thing this is an optional thing.
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    Although it would have been nice if the credit bug is catch early on, but an addition week and 400 tokens is a good compensation for those that was effected by this bug.
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    As somebody else mentioned already, I'm glad this consolation pack was granted during this event..... but I really wish there was one for the prior Blood Moon event as well.

That the issues of the Blood Moon event were more or less swept under the rug bothers me a little to this day.
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 721 Arc User

this all day ^^^^
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    nbkxs wrote: »
    Why? Because 4 weeks of this nonsense wasn't enough? C'mon, xmas ended 2 weeks ago.

It's beginning to look a lot like christmaaaaaaaaas!!! Wat, people in your country don't leave their xmas decos up until march? Too cold to go take em down in January! >:C
  • ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    nbkxs wrote: »

It's beginning to look a lot like christmaaaaaaaaas!!! Wat, people in your country don't leave their xmas decos up until march? Too cold to go take em down in January! >:C

You HAVE to leave them up long enough to turn the lights back on for Mardi Gras and Easter!
    :)

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    I'd actually like them to leave the snow animation on until the end of March. It is Detroit after all. Never understood why there are no snow drifts in MC.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Because super magic.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!