- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
- Fixed an issue where the Doomsday Clock perk was failing in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the lair completion perks were not showing their count progress.
- Added a short delay to Valerian's mob summons to allow for their spawn fx to finish before they can attack.
- Fixed an issue where he was not using his lunge as often as he should.
- Fixed an issue where he would interrupt key abilities when using his stomp attack.
- Fixed an issue where he was only summoning one type of enemy.
- Fixed an issue where his cursed ground was only being applied to the main target.
- Gave Baron different charge animations for his different shields.
- Fixed an issue where his Shadow Eruption ability had a shorter range than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Vladic would sometimes not properly reset his position.
- Removed name callout on his Cage abilities as it often called the wrong target.
- Minor adjustment to divine light fx to make it easier to see.
- Therakiel's Bleak Glory ability now has different requirements depending on if he is Light or Dark empowered.
- Fixed an issue where some players would not get ported to the correct location upon completing the lair.
- The Valerian Scarlet alert has been extended until next Tuesday.
- Fixed a bug where some Dogz abilities had a range of 5ft.
- Gave Ulfhednars and Berserkers a new ability that can stack up damage buffs on nearby allies.
- Increased the charge time on Ulfhednars and Berserkers lunge.
- Gave Berserkers a new charged ability that can stun players.
- Gave Berserkers a chain lash combo that knocks players towards them on the last hit if they are not blocking.
- Gave Ulfhednars a charged lariat ability that knocks players towards them on the last hit if they are not blocking.
- Gave Ulfhednars a charged short range cone ability that can knock down players.
- Fixed an issue where Valerian Scarlet's glow tights for legs did not glow.