For the next 2 weeks the Patriot Event will be running! Enemies in game can drop event Fireworks, costumes, action figures and Patriot Tokens!
- Added Heater Shield and Star Tiara costumes to the event vendor.
- Added Squall Archetype to the event store.
- Added Kneepads and Overalls costumes as potential drops from enemies.
- Added a new daily mission where Liberty Guard will have you go to Millennium City, Canada or the Desert and set off fireworks at specific locations.
- Added a new loot icon for Patriot Event drops from enemies.
- The event vendor will stick around for 1 week and can be found in the Recognition area.
- Costume Transformations will now display in your powers window and can be individually colored. You must have power tinting (either through the Premium Pack or Lifetime) to use this feature.
- When unlocking a new Costume Transformation, players will have to relog or change zones for the costume transform to appear in their powers window and tailor.
Note: With the change to Costume Transformations, players MUST have a valid build in order to view and use any Costume Transformation. If your build is invalid, any Costume Transformation will not be available until you reset your powers.
- In the Options menu under the Basic tab, you can now choose to sort characters by last logged in or by date created.
- Devices can now be colored individually in the Build window. Archetypes now have access to a Device window in the character sheet.
- Added Mod and Mission item storage. These are new tabs in your main inventory window.
- Mod storage can store most modifications and has a limit of 40 slots. Mods picked up will automatically get sorted into that bag, if the bag is full it will go into your regular inventory.
- Mission storage will store Mission items. This does not include mission specific devices.
- Mission items are now restricted to this new inventory. If you have a mission item in a different bag, you can right click it to move it to the new Mission Item storage or drag the item onto the tab to drop it in there.
- Increased main inventory and Multi-Dimensional Bag to 40 slots.
- Added map icons for Arcana Library, Mystic Foundry, Mutations Lab, Inventions Workshop, MCPD Special Armory, Fighting Dojo, Sherrera's Bar and Carl's Gym.
- If you have an invalid build, your powers button on the minimap will be red and give you a warning about your build when clicked.
- Updated the invalid powers warning message from trainers to state that players won't be able to view or use any of their costume transformations until their build is valid.
Builds can become invalid when changes are made to powers that affects their tiers, power progressions on archetypes are changed, or when advantage costs are changed, as well as other reasons.
If your build is invalid, you are automatically granted a free respec. Simply go to the powerhouse, click remove powers, and use the reset powers button.Mods
Alerts - Save the Earth!
- Rank 9 mods are now Gold quality.
- Slightly increased the values of the Vital Spirit and Soviet Guard's Resolution mods at Rank 8 and 9.
- Threat Reduction mods now grant a small amount to your Primary Super Stat when dealing damage with the mod's damage type.
- Rank 7, 8 and 9 mods can no longer be sold to vendors.
- Added cutscenes.
- Made it so the mission display states to defeat the Nemesis during the final part. Other completion routes are still doable.
- Added an overhead icon to the Nemesis to make it easier to find them.
- Defeating the Nemesis now automatically completes the alert.
- The Battlefront: Shadowfall open mission (Eidolon) is being temporarily disabled due to an issue that recently came up. It will return at a later date.
- Added additional CC Resistance to Distinguished Armor of Agility
- Added additional Defense to Distinguished Armor of Freedom
- Added additional Defense to Distinguished Gloves of Offense
- Increased Superstat set bonus by 5.
- Increased Defense set bonus.
New Set Bonus:
- Mercenary Gear acquired from Lockboxes has been renamed to Remarkable. These are different from ones acquired from the Questionite store.
Heroic GearNew Set Bonus:
- 2: +10% Resources
- 3: +10% Questionite
- 2: +500 Health
- 3: +5 All Stats