What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 7/18/2018

2»

Comments

• Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 924 Arc User
    Yah, I complained to Stogey not long back about the spider actually... so yep people do complain about that. Maybe just me, but I'm a person... no really I am!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I think it's time that vehicles were shrunk to about half their size.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Shoot nearly everyone seems to be entertained by the cheering bug. Best bug 2018! Bring it back for Bloodmoon! \o/​​
    Yeah, it's an amusing thingy.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    yeah well, so is someone on a vehicle taking up an entire screen's worth of selection space...i don't see anyone b.itching about THAT

That's because it didn't get brought up yet. That's annoying as hell too, especially when people use growth effects before hopping on their vehicle.
    I think it's time that vehicles were shrunk to about half their size.

I'd settle for them being completely disabled in an area around cosmics. Vehicles are for getting to cosmics, not for fighting them.​​
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    If I were to use a vehicle in a Cosmic fight, it would be so that I could stand off and fight at range. Vehicles are not melee weapons, generally speaking. At least not in CO.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Vehicles are never meant for Cosmic stuff anyways.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    jonsills wrote: »
    If I were to use a vehicle in a Cosmic fight, it would be so that I could stand off and fight at range. Vehicles are not melee weapons, generally speaking. At least not in CO.

The issue is when someone brings one to Kiga, cause there everyone stands together and being far off is a problem cause of ice tombs.

Melee vehicles tho... that's an idea.​​
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Melee vehicles tho... that's an idea.​​

Yea we call them Mechs. Robo-Mechs coming soon! Gonna get all Pacific Rim on this shiz.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    alriialrii Posts: 63 Arc User
    I guess bug fixing is not as easy for you as nerfing existing code. You know the development life cycle includes a test phase before staging, you should check it out.

you know they have a career section on the website, you should check it out
  • Options
    kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    Make Reciprocating Gizmo work with Giant Growth again!

Pretty much. Giant themed characters that barely get bigger than Ironclad now (unless we make ridiculous proportions at character/costume creation) aren't thematically interesting anymore.

Also, the cheering bug is far from fixed.

Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • Options
    thebuckeyethebuckeye Posts: 814 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »

My super strength guy wielding cars and forklifts and such as clubs will disagree :tongue::trollface:
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Misc

[*] Fixed a bug where enemies were a little too cheerful when defeated.
    [/list]​​
    The bug persist because every single mob is effected by the Samurai AT in some way. May or may not involve a Samurai player being in the area or if the player look into a bio of a Samurai, and then have every npc tag as the Samurai. I would assume that they all try to trigger the Last Stand power but they didn't get revive.
    Post edited by qawsada on
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 924 Arc User
    The lack of melee vehicles bug is still an issue. Where is my giant whirling buzzsaw mobile?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    vonqball wrote: »
    The lack of melee vehicles bug is still an issue. Where is my giant whirling buzzsaw mobile?
    J. Michael Straczynski couldn't even get an on-screen credit for Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, much less sell Cryptic the rights for Sawboss.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ub3rz4ch3ryub3rz4ch3ry Posts: 1 New User
    Dead enemies are still cheering.
    Its still very buggy and laggy.
    And the in game support ticket system does not work

( I am new and had to find out through global chat, and apparently its been broken since forever... )
    Wasted a lot of time submitting bugs thinking they was going somewhere.
  • Options
    kamokamikamokami Posts: 1,633 Arc User
    Dead enemies are still cheering.
    Its still very buggy and laggy.
    And the in game support ticket system does not work

( I am new and had to find out through global chat, and apparently its been broken since forever... )
    Wasted a lot of time submitting bugs thinking they was going somewhere.

They do go somewhere. People just don't often hear back about their status so the perception is that the system doesn't work.
  • Options
    jeeb51jeeb51 Posts: 78 Arc User
    > @jeeb51 said:
    > has anyone had an issue with claiming the PREMIUM PACK in the Z-STORE BONUS tab?? i claimed mine on the 17th & got everything from it EXCEPT the 6 character slots, i am not at 100 characters (around mid 60's) & would like to get the promised slots... was hoping someone else had experienced this

Ah, yer probably like me. Was Gold for a long time cause you thought developers deserved to get paid, EARNED a bunch of slots by capping many toons then went Silver, same reason as Gold?

Well... you're not gonna like this... but you DID get them. The problem is Silver accounts only get a certain number of slots and you my friend, are waaaay over that number. Don't believe me, delete one slot... but pick a character you hate cause that slot is going *poof*.

Or buy one. Only 100 zen, which is good cause you WON'T get it. If you want more slots your choice is LTS or buy enough slots to get you up to the number of toons you have. THEN you should start getting more slots when you buy them.

Told you... not gonna like it. :(

that's the thing... i am LTS not silver account (went LTS in 2012... never monthly subbed), i have deleted some unplayed alts but didn't lose any character slots, i understand the one you can buy in the ZSTORE ( for silver accounts) but the one i claimed was from the BONUS tab that only subscribers or LTS could claim, i have put in a ticket & they asked me 3 questions, 1) have i boughten any character slots lately: NO, but claimed the free one they gave us, 2) they asked me to send them pics of all my characters in the selection menu: i thought the GM's could look into everyones accounts to see how many toons i had & 3) Am i over 100 character slots: NO, i have around 65-67 now, nowhere clost to the 100 character cap... hmmm, ty anyways for your reply though, still hoping its a glitch that will be fixed, seeing as how i cant get anymore slots unless i buy them BUT wont buy any if it could be a reason i wouldnt get the 6 free promised by the pack 8(
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    The premium pack is explicitly not cumulative with gold or LTS benefits; the 6 bonus slots are the same as the difference between subscribed and unsubscribed.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,093 Cryptic Developer
    If you were subbed once, and made characters on the character slots you got, then unsubbed, you did not lose those character slots unless you deleted the characters on them.

When you claim the premium pack, those slots stay the same, but now they can be deleted and won't be removed.

The premium pack bonuses do not stack with anything granted from lifetime or being subbed.​​