Server Restart 7/12/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,092 Cryptic Developer
No patch this week, just a server restart.​​

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Understandable, have a nice day.
    cf3.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Dragon Bite still doesn't refresh Bleeds.

b49.gif​​
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    tenor.gif?itemid=5203800

SB changes held back for another week!
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Wasn't the Double XP supposed to last till 7/18/2018.
    Witchcraft is gone.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    From:https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/10917133-bonus-questionite-and-double-xp!
    "Hi Champions!

Got the winter blues? Make it better with Double XP Week! Starting on Thursday, Witchcraft will be offering a bonus XP event for any heroes willing to help Millennium City!

Double XP will be running all week!. Talk to Witchcraft in Renaissance Center, outside the Powerhouse, for a four-hour XP boost. To re-up the boost, just talk to her again.

Get ready for heroics this weekend, because Millennium City's villains are out in force! Get your latest character to Level 40 today!

Event Start: Thursday, July 5th, 2018 at 8:00 am PT

Event Ends: Wednesday, July 18th, 2018, at 8:00 am PT"

On the one hand it refers to Double XP Week, but on the other the end date is given as July 18. Is it easier to make a typo of leaving off an s (Weeks) or to get an entire date wrong?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    OOF
    SB changes held back for another week!
    I hope we get more powers, bug fixes and quality of life before it get released​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    And still no sign of the prenium pack.
  • Options
    Also while you check Dragon Bite's refresh, please, please, PLEASE check Thrash's heal component not taking into account the number of Bleeds on your enemy. Right now I have a toon that uses both of these powers that is completely unplayable due to this bugs :(

tenor.gif​​
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    grievehart wrote: »
    And still no sign of the prenium pack.
    *Sigh*... I shouldn't been Hyped for it, now the waiting game is killing me
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Also while you check Dragon Bite's refresh, please, please, PLEASE check Thrash's heal component not taking into account the number of Bleeds on your enemy. Right now I have a toon that uses both of these powers that is completely unplayable due to this bugs :(
    While are we at it, please FIX all the BUGS the FIRE revamp and the new problematic FIRE powers brought up to the table the past 6 months while buffing the useless Meteor Blaze ultimate

2f5.gif

It is with PEACE and LOVE​​
  • Options
    retehi#8400 retehi Posts: 32 Arc User
    Dragon's Bite not working the way it should be is still rather annoying. I know only a handful of us use it, but still.
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 924 Arc User
    Dragon's bite is actually failing to refresh bleeds then? I noticed something strange going on with bleed stacks at ape a few days back. I died a few times too, just due to tunnel vision on the bleed counter. Still managed to do meh-to-middling damage with my under-geared toon. So some conufusion there... wasn't sure if it was just a visual bug, or what.
  • Options
    estraylienestraylien Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you! Have a nice day! :)
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

On the one hand it refers to Double XP Week, but on the other the end date is given as July 18. Is it easier to make a typo of leaving off an s (Weeks) or to get an entire date wrong?

Typos happen quite a bit, so I'm no really shocker there, but hey even I make such and its really awkward.

Edit:

I brought it to her attention and word from Kaiserin, informs it was a simple marketing mistake, given that marketing is quite difficult to handle, (From experience) can't blame them for a human mistake. unlike most people...*cough* EA.

But yes, a real bummer but again, all people make mistakes, like every other human. Until next time peps!

Peace!

(Watch her quote me now lol)
    Psi.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    It isn't the end of the world, but it is typical of the disconnect that often seems to exist between marketing and the dev side of things, and I'm sure some people who based certain game-play decisions based on the published dates will be miffed. Of course, it wouldn't hurt them to turn on the 2x XP again ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    demonguy001demonguy001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing for the Double XP stuffs. Usually you guys are spot on with the dates for events like that. I put off leveling extra fast because I thought I had an extra few days to go still. Only going off what the site stated as the start/end dates anyway. Well I still got 3 and half hours on my latest buff so I guess I get that at least. Just wish I had known it was ending so I could get that character to 40.
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Aww, bummer. I thought it was until the 18th when the double XP event is over.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I thought we were getting the SB changes today...
    LdygS0M.jpg​​
  • Options
    n8mcdn8mcd Posts: 332 Arc User
    When is that Premium Pack going live?
  • Options
    shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    n8mcd wrote: »

We don't know, just be patient.​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • Options
    n8mcd wrote: »
    I assume when they fix the issue EX-GOLD players having their FF characters being locked since they removing monthly subs

Propably they are waiting for this to be resolved until they publish the Z-store service​​
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    When do I get a pony?
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    1ISTrFm.gif?1​​
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Is it odd that I

Yes. Always yes. The answer is always yes.​​
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    ...... when they remove features you're enjoying as opposed to improving them.

Yet you did all you could to get them removed.

oda8nM3.gif

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User

*snippety snip*

CO wasn't designed to fulfill your giant growth fetish, buddy. I'm glad they're finally putting a stop to this madness. Growth effects should be restricted to magnifiers and even those.. are infuriating in certain situations.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    So I'm at a crossroads.
    Which path is the one that leads to Andrithal? You should take that one.
    aesica wrote: »
    When do I get a pony?
    Next time high Noon comes around. It has a metal horse vehicle. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters