test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 3/29/2018

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2018 in Release Notes
Foxbatcon
For the next two weeks Foxbatcon is around in Millennium City! Check back next week for new rewards!
  • Added Cartoon Horse, Cartoon Fox, Cartoon Chicken, Stop Sign and Fishing Hat (neck) costumes to the store.
  • Added Lotus Blossom vehicle to the store.
  • Added Look Up emote to the store.
  • Updated the exchange store to only require single items in exchange for tokens. Reduced amount of tokens down to 3 due to this change.
  • Added Baseball Foxbat costume as a potential drop from swag bags.
  • Increased the chance for costumes and rocks to drop from swag bags.
  • Removed the Classic Foxbat Emblem and Cartoon Gloves from the store and made them potential drops from the swag bags.
  • Reduced the cost of the purple devices in the store to 150 (from 300).
  • Reduced the cost of the blue devices in the store to 100 (from 150).
  • Reduced the price of emotes in the store to 100 (from 150).
  • Reduced the price of blue action figures in the store to 50 (from 100).
  • Reduced the price of purple action figures in the store to 100 (from 150).

April Sub Reward
  • Pixel Glasses costume will be available in April alongside the Tinfoil Hat Ray device.

ZEN Store
The ZEN store is getting a few changes this update! We're removing some items and placing them as in game rewards and moving some items to new categories to make them easier to find.
  • All temporary sidekicks have been removed from the store. These can now be found in the UNTIL recognition store.
  • Removed the Special costume category, moved the costumes in there to existing categories.
  • Added a Fusion tab. Moved Safeguard and Rank Up catalysts to this tab.
  • Removed Energy Surge, Heroic Might, Boost Enhancer and Heroic Comeback consumable devices from the store.

All become devices have been removed from the store. They have been moved to the following locations:
  • Questionite Store: Black Talon, Leaderbot, Cybernetic Ninja (all variants).
  • Drifter Store: Djinn (all variants), Lemurian Power Armor (all variants).
  • Bloodmoon Event: Vampire, Werewolf (all variants). Will be available when the Bloodmoon event runs next.
  • Nightmare Event: Chaos Demon (all variants). Will be available when the Nightmare event runs next.

All action figures have been removed from the store. They have been moved to the following locations:
  • Questionite Store: Jade Dragon, Fire Dragon.
  • Aquatic Lemurian drop: Shark Submarine, Lyretail.
  • Red Banner drop: Shisa
  • Tsiataka Bigfoot drop: Ghost Wolf.

The following costume sets have been removed from the ZEN store and moved to new locations:
  • Teddy Set: Will be obtainable during the Winter Event.
  • Lantern Set: Pieces can be found in the Hipan Alert, Green Dragon Alert and as drops from Red Banner.
  • Cartoon Animal Heads: Obtainable during Foxbatcon.
  • Halloween Web: Can already be obtained during the Bloodmoon Event.
  • Halloween Skeleton Tights: Can already be obtained during the Bloodmoon Event.
  • Horrific Hats: Can already be obtained during the Bloodmoon Event.
  • Cardboard Armor: Can already be obtained during the Bloodmoon Event.
  • Zombie: Can already be obtained during the Bloodmoon Event.
  • Redeemed Villains: Can already be obtained from perk rewards.
  • Hats and Heads: Can already be obtained from perk rewards.
  • Serpent Armor: Can already be obtained from the Green Dragon alert.

Drifter
  • The device versions of Scorching Slide and Stoic Flight are now bind on pickup (from bind on equip). Existing versions are unaffected.
  • Psionic Accelerator can now be colored.
  • Fixed a bug where the charge on Draysha Gas Pistol could not be interrupted.
  • Added Heroic Comeback and Team Heroic Comeback consumable devices to the store.
  • Removed the Mk2 vehicle store.
  • Added Mk1 versions of those vehicles to the Mk1 Vehicle store.
  • Removed action figure store. Action figures have been moved to crafting node rewards and the Questionite store.
  • Added Legion gear to the store.

Questionite
  • Removed the vehicle store. These vehicles have been moved over to Drifter.
  • Added Become Cybernetic Ninja (all variants), Black Talon and Resistance Command Leader to the store.
  • All Become devices sold in the Questionite store have been changed to bind to account on equip (from not binding). If you already have one equipped, this change will not take effect until you remove and re-equip it.
  • Removed many of the action figures from the store. Those Action figures have been moved to crafting node rewards.
  • Added Fire Dragon, Shadow Dragon and Shadow Wolf action figures to the store.
  • Reduced Action Figure prices down to 25,000 (from 65,000).
  • Added a vehicle mod store where Rank 3 versions of vehicle mods can be purchased.
  • Removed the modification pack store.

Vehicles
  • Made some backend changes to vehicles to make it easier on our end to create new ones. This shouldn't have any effects on vehicle stats.
  • Fixed a bug where the Nightmare Event and Rocker Glider vehicles were using the rank1 passives for their rank2 versions.
  • Updated the Vehicle Upgrade store to display additional categories of vehicles to make finding them easier.

Crafting Nodes
  • Added a chance to drop previous Drifter/Questionite store action figures.

UNTIL Recognition Store
  • Added a temporary sidekick store to the UNTIL Recognition vendor.

Nemesis Minion Combat Changes
  • Fixed a few bugs where Nemesis Minions were applying npc and player versions of debuffs.
  • Fixed some instances where Nemesis minions weren't using the correct costumes or tagged properly based on their type of costume (like cowboy nemesis being considered robots for combat purposes).
  • Updated various Nemesis and Nemesis Minion attack chains.
  • Fixed a few bugs where Nemesis Minions didn't have their correct selection of attacks.
  • Fixed a bug where Nemesis and Nemesis Minions had a 5ft range on their melee attacks.

UI
  • Many changes have been made to how items display their tooltips to make it more clear what type of item they are and to give the item description more space.
  • Known issue: Many mods (mostly ranks 1-5 enhancements and multi function mods) don't display their mod type in the tooltips. This is unfortunately a side effect of them be multi functional or able to be slotted into secondary gear. This will be addressed in the future.

Misc
  • Marked many of the common mods as "Basic" for reward purposes.
  • Super Magnifier and Shrinker devices are now restricted toggles, preventing more than one of any type from being toggled on at a time. This is addressing a bug where these effects could be stacked.
  • Added leather and metal materials to the fishing hat costume.
  • Fixed a few clipping issues with the cartoon animal heads. Note: They still have a few scaling/clipping issues, and these will be addressed in a future update.
  • Reduced the transfer rate of SCR to UNTIL recognition in the Currency Exchange Vendor down to a 1:1 ratio (previously 1:3).

Lockboxes
Collector Store
  • Added a new stores:
  • Costume Box: Contains costumes that are found in a costume box.
  • Purple Special Items Voucher A: Split from Purple Special Items. Contains power unlocks and emote unlocks.
  • Purple Special Items Voucher B: Split from Purple Special Items. Contains warp items, action figures and becomes.

Collector Lockbox
  • Added a new Vouchers: Purple Costume Box Voucher, Purple Special Items A, Purple Special Items B.
  • Purple Special Voucher will no longer drop.
  • Added an exchange for the old Purple Special Item voucher by the Collector Store. This item can now be exchanged for a Purple Special Items A or Purple Special Items B voucher.
  • Removed Legion and Mercenary Gear (only) drops from this lockbox.
  • Added Mod Pack and Mod Pack + Bold Gear drops to the Lockbox, similar as the recent lockboxes.
  • Added Rare Mod Pack and Rare Mod Pack + Mercenary Gear to the lockbox, similar as the recent lockboxes.

Powers
  • Updated the tooltips on Single Blade abilities to be more descriptive.
  • Changed the strafe leg animation for Guard so it doesn't snap your spine.

Bleed
  • The Bleed effect has been changed to merge its damage into one hit, as opposed to dealing damage individually.
  • This is the same change that Poison went through some time ago and is being done to make the bleed effect less of a strain in large scale fights. This should have no effect on the overall damage Bleed deals over time.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Snap your spine... I never knew it did that to be honest, glad it was fixed then. :o​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    On another note though, will the Squeaky Therakiel Sword be a drop in his temple again like last year on the first of April?​​
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    On another note though, will the Squeaky Therakiel Sword be a drop in his temple again like last year on the first of April?

Yes.​​
    kaizerin wrote: »
    On another note though, will the Squeaky Therakiel Sword be a drop in his temple again like last year on the first of April?

Yes.

Awesome :D​​
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User

Snap your spine... I never knew it did that to be honest, glad it was fixed then. :o​​

RIP crab people
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Neat. I can finally exchange some excess SCR for the UNTIL Recog perk.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Officially stating that I'm disappointed about not being able to use a Super-Magnifier and a Super-Shrinker simultaneously anymore.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    April Sub Reward
    Pixel Glasses costume will be available in April alongside the Tinfoil Hat Ray device.
    It's the "Deal with it Meme" sunglasses isn't it? Can't get mad, this is a classic meme which aged great compared to the distasteful hellspawn emote you unleashed in PTS
    Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Now I'm sad I can't get Subscription to get it, it would fit my Radical character :cold_sweat:
    All temporary sidekicks have been removed from the store. These can now be found in the UNTIL recognition store.
    Really interesting choice
    This allows me to Test-drive sidekicks before buying the permanent version and gives more value to the currency :+1:
    Added Baseball Foxbat costume as a potential drop from swag bags.
    Even sinced i played OFF I always wanted a normal Baseball Bat in order to dress one of my single blade DPS as a Baseball player
    f01.gif
    Nemesis Minion Combat Changes
    A welcomed bug fix, always nice to see one of my favorite CO features getting some love :+1:
    I hope more fixes are comming, ESPECIALLY the bug which makes a nemesis mission permanent unobtainable because some other player picked your nemesis' clue​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • kaizerin wrote: »
    Updated the exchange store to only require single items in exchange for tokens. Reduced amount of tokens down to 3 due to this change.

so as long as you're futzing with the foxbatcon exchange vendor...how about adding in something for exchanging single vintage cred? because having something for 15 cred as the lowest possible option when you have 133 left over from before the currency conversion means there's going to be tokens left over

and i don't want to just throw the leftovers away - i don't care if the only thing i can buy with one vintage cred is one of those practical joke defense mods; just give me SOMETHING to spend them on, or at least give them a resource value so i can sell them to a vendor​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    wasn't there an exchange option for the "cheaply made" items last year? Like 20 cheaply made ping pong guns got you 5 credits or something like that?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    I'm hoping the Toy Master will buy all the useless junk from the bags. I won't throw any away until it's clarified by the next patch.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Nice on some nemesis fixes. Hopefully a fix that allows you to add a saved costume when creating a nemesis. I made costumes quite some time ago for potential Nemesis and I can't load them. Very annoying,
  • immaragequitimmaragequit Posts: 11 Arc User
    How was making magnifier and shrinker not stackable a needed change? There's glitches everywhere, people abusing broken features, PVP community getting zero attention, and you're worried about making sure Magnifier and Shrinker aren't stackable? It wasn't even a game-breaking feature, and that's the most important change to make at this time?
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Very nice! I'm wondering if all the updates to Nem stuff means that it will finally get some attention with added content.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • grievehartgrievehart Posts: 192 Arc User
    When i saw the lotus blossom, i thought it would be a cool looking vehicle for a plant themed character, but i wondered what was the link with foxbat. Then i bought one, saw the "LSD" screen change, heard the sound effect, and laughed when i understood what that vehicle was. Excellent joke, thank you.

https://media.giphy.com/media/EvPh15IxiDUIM/giphy.gif

Any way we could have the lotus blossom sound effect permanent instead of on move only ? Really love it.

• daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    guyhumual said:

wasn't there an exchange option for the "cheaply made" items last year? Like 20 cheaply made ping pong guns got you 5 credits or something like that?

IIRC, it was a week two thing. I remember because I was kicking myself for selling all that stuff to Karneeki week one.
  • revanantmoriturirevanantmorituri Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited March 2018

Nice on some nemesis fixes. Hopefully a fix that allows you to add a saved costume when creating a nemesis. I made costumes quite some time ago for potential Nemesis and I can't load them. Very annoying,

You CAN load them, just not during the creation process. Create your nemesis, save, and then go back in to edit him/her. Now you can load the saved costume.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the bug where Ice type Nemeses make enemies vanish permanently.
    -
    Formerly @Seschat pre PWEmerger. @Seschat on the Titan boards.

Supporter of the Titan Project.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Also I had an issue where I would have nothing but default files....

But if you save them and you know which file was the costume it will upload the proper one. (Not sure if this is still a thing)
  • darklordkageryuudarklordkageryuu Posts: 6 Arc User
    the whole mag and shrinker restricted toggle is a stupidity that should have never been even implemented , like seriously , throwing the "its a glitch " book at it is your way of killing a use for those items , i would elaborate on why im so pissed about this "ground breaking change" of yours , but i wouldnt expect you devs to understand that
  • mrfreakensteinmrfreakenstein Posts: 40 Arc User
    Another Z-Store Costume set that has identical event bits is the Steampunk Cyborg set, which is mostly if not fully duplicated in the Winter Event store. I'm sure there are more, thats just the one I remember off the top of my head.

This still doesn't fix the issue of a fair number of event costume bits showing the blue mask(not unlocked) and letting you waste tokens on duplicates of items you had already purchased from the Z-Store or some other place before though. Might that be a future fix?
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Foxbatcon

For the next two weeks Foxbatcon is around in Millennium City! Check back next week for new rewards!

ZEN Store
      The ZEN store is getting a few changes this update! We're removing some items and placing them as in game rewards and moving some items to new categories to make them easier to find.
      • All temporary sidekicks have been removed from the store. These can now be found in the UNTIL recognition store.
      ​​
    Wait a minute, what happened to Hardy Davidson and the fire lady who wasn't Blaise? Were they missed on accident or on purpose?
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • bronxthebeastbronxthebeast Posts: 44 Arc User
    Though I appreciate the continuing attention to organizing the game and addressing issues, I'm Very disappointed to see the Super Shrinker and Super Magnifier are no longer stackable. For the creative use those two devices could employ, and for the lack of effect they'd have in-game rewarding/competitive gameplay, I wish a better solution had been found rather than simply restricting both of them and taking away a creative option.

(Also, not to sound hyperbolic or anything, but a buddy of mine who was starting to run short on reasons to keep playing the game actually just messaged me saying he uninstalled it because of this change, and his preference for playing and interacting with other players while using larger characters by combining the Super Shrinker and Super Magnifier. And then he sent me a YouTube link of a Dalek saying "EXTERMINATE...!" while he deleted the game files. So for a small change, it had a sadly large affect on at least one individual, it seems.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Primus Database: Bronx
    Primus Database: Brogan
  • t3l3manc3rt3l3manc3r Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am disheartened by this mag change. I do hope it's brought back to being stack able.

As someone else said: out of all the issues to fix "you" choose that one?

I echo these sentiments albeit not with that person's contempt.
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    So can we, like, have any sort of dev response on the mag/min feedback, here? Or the stoic flight aura feedback that was given in the last thread and ignored? Something as simple as a "We're looking into it", even if it's just to make us shut up, would still be better than remaining silent and hoping we just forget about it.

As it is now, the complete lack of response on issues the community brings up is pretty disheartening.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Kais pre-emptively answered the question.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Honestly, I can't wait what exploitable fun bug the devs will "fix" next.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Bug:
    2 NPCs are clipping through the east side of the stage.
  • morigosamorigosa Posts: 709 Arc User
    Bug:
    Vehicles in the auction house no longer show what mods they have equipped.
    edited April 2018
    So for the [Foxbat's Wondrous Swag Bag] we get exclusively today for 1st of April

What's the reward for opening it 5000 times? Some kind of dance emote
    Well I'm already going to destroy my index finger and my brain cells but still

Loving the different flavour texts the bag gets every time​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    So for the [Foxbat's Wondrous Swag Bag] we get exclusively today for 1st of April

What's the reward for opening it 5000 times? Some kind of dance emote
    Well I'm already going to destroy my index finger and my brain cells but still

Loving the different flavour texts the bag gets every time

Who gives us that bag? Anything special supposed to be inside it?​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
    edited April 2018
    April Fools vendor trash for today

WELP I opened it 5000 times. there is no visible reward :bleep_bloop: (don't judge me I have too much free time)
    I may as well equip the 5000 perk title "I got Nothing"

I want to think that the perk requirement will be used in the future for a vendor reward :no_mouth:​​
  • and april fools vendor trash means...what, exactly?​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited April 2018
    Just like the Foxbat Sidekick, stuff you get for free for 1 Day

Just go to the event vendor​​
  • well, if there's any actual reward for opening the bag 5K times, it's certainly not tied to a perk, because there's no perk for opening the bags listed under the event tab​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    edited April 2018
    well, if there's any actual reward for opening the bag 5K times, it's certainly not tied to a perk, because there's no perk for opening the bags listed under the event tab
    Yes they are, right there in the Event Tab, starting with Persistent
    it give 5 differnet Perk Titles for "opening" it a specific amount of times
    • 10 Persistent
    • 100 Odd One
    • 250 Just Why
    • 1000 Clicker
    • 5000 I Got Nothing
    ​​
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    well, this is going to suck...i hope the ability to get the perks doesn't vanish after april fool's day ends, just the ability to claim the bag (and sidekick device - which, contrary to its description, probably does 0 damage with its attacks)​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Like similar perks, it is tied to the item, not the event.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • kalalkalal Posts: 41 Arc User
    Is anyone else noticing that the swag bags aren't dropping the Baseball Bat???? been grinding for it for awhile now
    They do
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Massive Rocket from the event store same as Giant Rocket?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Looks it
  • The Cartoon Hands are literally the exact same costume piece as the Dinosaur Suit hands. I feel duped.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    If you use Both with Cartoon hands you end up Dinosaur as a right hand. Need to to them separately.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • onlyepicwolfonlyepicwolf Posts: 94 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Super Magnifier and Shrinker devices are now restricted toggles, preventing more than one of any type from being toggled on at a time. This is addressing a bug where these effects could be stacked.
    ​​
    Why? It was a harmless thing that let us make our characters that tiny bit more bigger while RolePlaying.

It's like all these 'fixes' of harmless bugs or unintended features keeps pushing whatever few veterans there are left nowdays.

• ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018

kaizerin said:

Super Magnifier and Shrinker devices are now restricted toggles, preventing more than one of any type from being toggled on at a time. This is addressing a bug where these effects could be stacked.
    ​​
    Why? It was a harmless thing that let us make our characters that tiny bit more bigger while RolePlaying.

It's like all these 'fixes' of harmless bugs or unintended features keeps pushing whatever few veterans there are left nowdays.

She already answered that in the post she locked...And in a few other places.
    Post edited by ph0toncann0n on
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
    Kais said it wasn't harmless. Maybe it was harmless when you did it, maybe not. It's entirely possible it was a server side problem.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • i have to wonder what the harm was, though...only thing i can think of off the bat would be performance-based, like if the upscaling caused the game to need to render more polygons or something - but i know that isn't true, because in no game that i've ever played have i ever seen scaling a model increase or decrease the number of polys it has, so something at 10% or 300% of the size it was at when the model was exported would still take the same amount of rendering power as the model at base scale​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    I dunno about that. It's easy to believe it made calculations take longer.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • menempomenempo Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2018

I asked for a refund of my Zen Points for the 2 devices, i have 17 Super Magnifier and 17 Super Shrinkers all bought with my zen points and my request was denied while most of my friend got theirs refund so i'm gonna point it out there.

All i asked is for my 30 600 Zen point back. Instead i get a reply in support that i wont be getting 306USD back, i don't give a damn about USD i just want my Zen point back and all this **** because of a "Bug" that as been around for more than 6 years.

Criptic Studio, your a scam.

and that aint putting it lightly considering i'm a Lifetimer since Day 1 of this game.
This discussion has been closed.