What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Everything WRONG with Cybermind Alert - Issues/Bug/Glitches List - QoL

2»

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I would to point out that I DO NOT like complaining on the forums, I do not know what kind of Image you have potraited me into, but I can tell you that I'm a friendly person in real life (a little stressed up and still but still friendly)

the reasons im being so criticical and "complaining" is because I CARE about the game and I DO want to see it get better (which means fixing ancient bugs)
    If I didn't care for the game I wouldn't make a thread deticated with reporting all the bugs, exploits and design flaws of Cybermind as well as reporting the bug fix updates, would I?

The game has a serious negative effect on my mental and physical health due to the unhealthy amount of hours I spend every day

So next time you find me in an ingame chat do Not throw "Oh you are going to complain about Cybermind again in the forums?" and expect it to pass

THAT SAID
    , Yesterday I finished cybermind with

3 Days, 60 active characters, 60+ Runs (include reruns for Vigilance)
    and then I Collapsed

I personally didn't come across any Non-Credit run, but I have met people who never got credit

I have died through the final battle but got ressurected by either my own powers/devices or from other players, despite that I still got credit

The alert was run with various theme builds (Healers, DPS, Tanks, Telepathy DOTer, Pet Builds e.t.c) and none of them came across the bug

Anything else is still here​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Yesterday I finished cybermind
    and then I Collapsed

Didn't come across any Non-Credit run, but I have met people who never got credit

I have died through the final battle but got ressurected by either my own powers/devices or from other players, despite that I still got credit

The alert was run with various theme builds (Healers, DPS, Tanks, Telepathy DOTer, Pet Builds e.t.c) and none of them came across the bug

The game has a serious negative effect on my mental and physical health due to the unhealthy amount of hours I spend every day...​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    geez...i only run 6 through per day and the sheer amount of time it takes deeply cuts into playtime for other games, to say nothing of the stress it causes

i don't see how you are managing 20​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    erile#2692 erile Posts: 70 Arc User
    avianos said:

and then I Collapsed

Didn't come across any Non-Credit run, but I have met people who never got credit

​​

First, get some rest. ; )

So, if this was in reference to what I am reporting, it doesn't sound like the situation was replicated. It sounds like you never really died like in my alerts.

All of my problems with getting credit exclusively involve dying without resurrection. I don't have anything for resurrection and I have not yet encountered players who resurrect people.

I have found numerous references on these forums to people getting stuck in weird ways after recovering in this alert. I have encountered the same or similar problems. So, in essence, I don't get credit because either 1) I am dead at the end of the alert or 2) I get stuck in some other room. In both of those scenarios, it does not matter if you contributed damage during every phase.
  • Options
    avianos said:

3 Days, 60 active characters, 60+ Runs (include reruns for Vigilance) and then I Collapsed

The game has a serious negative effect on my mental and physical health due to the unhealthy amount of hours I spend every day...​​

First, get some rest ; )

So, if this was in reference to what I am reporting, it doesn't sound like my experience was replicated. Essentially, it sounds like you never really died.

All of my experiences involved dying without resurrection. In every of my failures to get credit, I either 1) was dead at the end, or 2) recovered in another room and got stuck there. (I don't have any resurrection powers and I have yet to see a player using resurrection powers) Doing damage in every phase did not matter towards the gaining of credit.

Since then, I honestly haven't bothered. There are so many bugs in this alert, and it takes so long, that I did not see the point anymore.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,091 Cryptic Developer
    Chiming in here: We're trying to address at least one bug with this alert every time in comes into rotation. However, I ask that when reporting the bugs to please be explicit about what you're not getting credit on as there is the open mission credit, Vigilance mission credit and daily mission credit.

The recent change was targeted at addressing the open mission credit.
  • Options
    kaizerin said:

Chiming in here: We're trying to address at least one bug with this alert every time in comes into rotation. However, I ask that when reporting the bugs to please be explicit about what you're not getting credit on as there is the open mission credit, Vigilance mission credit and daily mission credit.

The recent change was targeted at addressing the open mission credit.

Can you provide details about the change and when it was implemented? I was getting zero credit for any of those three.