What I mean by this is that, currently we have access to various travel powers which come in a few basic modes:
- Super Speed
- Super Jump
These all have interesting variants/skins but they also have varying effects on character performance when utilized in combat.
Some are much more useful than others in most scenarios whereas others are somewhat impractical in instanced missions or are straight up countered.
So I'd like to focus in on the following things and get people's opinions and just a general discussion on the topic:
- What do you think about the energy penalties that Travel Powers place on a character whilst active?
- What do you think about the significant decrease in travel speed whilst engaging in combat?
- Do you think the level requirement for gaining your secondary travel power as well as travel power ranks should be lowered?
- What would be your response to a system which introduces a specialism tree (with its own unique points/ranking to each travel power allowing you to tailor your characters travel powers in more ways than present? (i.e. In Combat Movement Speed increases, minor Defensive boosts, Energy Penalty reductions etc)
- How would you make [Insert Travel Power] more practical in instanced missions?
- What is your favorite travel power?
- Would you like to be able to customize more travel powers in the tailor or would you prefer more travel power skins?
Thanks in advance all.