test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160524.10 - Tailor Feedback

13»

Comments

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

On PTS or live? Because male toons have no wrapped scarf attachment option on live, while using a chest wear category item (I'm not even sure if they have a wrapped scarf option, while using a chest wear item, at all. The attachment however, clearly is missing.).

On PTS, the tailor changes have not been launched yet. As far as I know.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Skin tones will not be made available.

You are free to suggest other colors, though.​​

Sure.
    Light Tan, great for faded, off-white shirts. A Bluish Variant of this shade would also be cool I think.
    Two hue gaps in the entire palette spectrum I really wish could be filled are shades of Indigo and Reddish-Orange. Same general choice of dark/light/faded hues that the rest of the columns got.
    i really hope these colors actually show up. in the post I mean.

How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• embracemyswordembracemysword Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2016

On PTS, the tailor changes have not been launched yet. As far as I know.

Thanks for the info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    Could I put in one request (suggestion) that a Materials option (Cloth, Leather Metal, etc) be put in for Chest Pieces: Heavy Armor Carapace. There is currently no option and it sucks to only have one option if you want an insectoid hero.
    @Powerblast in game
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    bluhman said:

Light Tan, great for faded, off-white shirts. A Bluish Variant of this shade would also be cool I think.
    Two hue gaps in the entire palette spectrum I really wish could be filled are shades of Indigo and Reddish-Orange. Same general choice of dark/light/faded hues that the rest of the columns got.

Indigo red-orange would be fantastic!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Add all feet costumes the shin to knee parts into footwear accessories for more variations with feet (of course leaving the feet costumes as well in case people don't want to make different variations)

Like taking Destroyer's Boots just shin to knee part as a footwear accessory and combining it with the Maniac Skull Boots feet.

Bracers and hands could also get something like this...
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    ANd after seeing the long lists on the Thread, Kaizerin finds Crypticarkayne, smacks him around the ehad a few times and says " You said to ask, now look what's happened" as she unrolls a roll of toilet paper filled with all the changes.​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lordwolfylordwolfy Posts: 140 Arc User
    Okay, I first want to say THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for adding the Armor Full Plate subligar to work with beast legs....FINALLY!

Second, thank you for letting the belt be used with hip wear!

HOWEVER, this brings me to the point that I would like to make regarding the super-creator. If you can please have the belts recognize that they are supposed to go over the subligar (especially the thicker subligars like the previous mentioned Armored Full Plate one) that would be nice. It would get rid of all that clipping. I would love to have my simple Edged Straight belt go on top of the Armored Full Plate subligar.

Thank you!
  • rugrothrumborrugrothrumbor Posts: 534 Arc User
    Another thought I had what if you can make the front torso costume pieces like chestwear or skin/tights look different from the back torso costume pieces? The front can get a chestwear, skin/tights costume and the back gets a completely different back chestwear, skin/tights
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    lordwolfy said:

HOWEVER, this brings me to the point that I would like to make regarding the super-creator. If you can please have the belts recognize that they are supposed to go over the subligar (especially the thicker subligars like the previous mentioned Armored Full Plate one) that would be nice. It would get rid of all that clipping. I would love to have my simple Edged Straight belt go on top of the Armored Full Plate subligar.

Doubtful. It would require totally new costume pieces for every belt to do that (and likely every different-depth subligar). The clipping is because costume pieces aren't sized by what other costume pieces you're wearing. They're sized by you. To have a belt go on top you need to create a new costume piece that mostly looks the same but is sized such that it'll rest on top of the subligar for a given character size.

• soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User

lordwolfy said:

Doubtful. It would require totally new costume pieces for every belt to do that (and likely every different-depth subligar). The clipping is because costume pieces aren't sized by what other costume pieces you're wearing. They're sized by you. To have a belt go on top you need to create a new costume piece that mostly looks the same but is sized such that it'll rest on top of the subligar for a given character size.

This is true, the same way that I doubt they'll go over and make all tights/feet to fit on beast legs or robot parts. They'd have to create way to many new costumes off of existing ones. Though it would be awesome if they do that, its just not going to happen.
  • wbaker256#3172 wbaker256 Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Any chance that the Nephilim masks can be made to have glows? Also, any chance of us getting the bearded version used by the Anaktals and Twisted Archons?

Also, I think the "Cracked Skin" category of textures is still missing for Legs.
    Proud player of both CO and STO!
  • fuzzbutt53fuzzbutt53 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Could we please get a color palette extension? or copy/paste color selector from possibly #FFFFFF codes? I really would love more color options for skin/tights.
  • thistleswift1thistleswift1 Posts: 219 Arc User
    I would like to see two options added in the tailor. First, i would like to be able to re-arrange our costumes in the tailor menu. This would be an awesome addition. Second, i would like to have the option to just blank/delete a costume from a slot, for some arbitrary g price, obviously. Maybe 15 g or so. That way, i could get rid of an ugly costume without having to overwrite it.
  • artiiixartiiix Posts: 5 Arc User
    Please also add the Nephilim mask's to eye category :smile:
  • bodehn#5025 bodehn Posts: 13 Arc User
    bluhman said:

kaizerin said:

Skin tones will not be made available.

You are free to suggest other colors, though.​​

Sure.
    i really hope these colors actually show up. in the post I mean.

I've gotta say, I really do want a shade of indigo to go in here. The purples just don't have enough of a blue-ish tint for my costume ideas, and indigo would work wonders for it.
  • cheesesloppycheesesloppy Posts: 245 Arc User
    This probably reaches past what is doable, but a head option that doesn't have ears for use with heroes that use cat/bunny/etc ears.
  • dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    Do for every category what was done for hairstyles.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • raighnraighn Posts: 2,339 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Add to Back category:
    Chest Wear -> Fur Cowl & Back
    Chest Wear -> Fur Pelt

Add to Collar category:
    Neck -> Luchador

Add to Neck category:
    Chest Wear -> Dr Ka Eagle Armor
    Chest Wear -> Egyptian Beads
    Chest Wear -> Kerchief

Can we get Beast Mechanical Legs moved to the Mechanical Legs section and adjusted to allow for asymmetrical like all other Mechanical legs?
    Post edited by raighn on
    ^-^ cute, cuddly, @Pandabutt ^-^
    jniKqKJ.png
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User

This probably reaches past what is doable, but a head option that doesn't have ears for use with heroes that use cat/bunny/etc ears.

Man, I'd love an earless head option. I suppose we have the "noseless" variant which iirc doesn't have ears, but still.
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.

Man, I'd love an earless head option. I suppose we have the "noseless" variant which iirc doesn't have ears, but still.
    You remember incorrectly... and we ned earless in both variants noseless and normal
    jniKqKJ.png
  • kriss94kriss94 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    ninjapiff said:

That would work so well with the Krampus ears!

Can we get more stances? Like the floating stance or zombie stance. And maybe a new bestial stance that looks more like an idling animal instead of Golum squatting?
    Post edited by kriss94 on
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Bug, From the SCR Vendor, the Purple Secondaries Garrison and Palisade Bracers aren't lvl 40, the rest are, I've just checked.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    deadman20 wrote: »
    Do you think it would be possible to add more hues between Yellow and Green as well as from Green to Cyan and Red to Magenta? When you can, of course.

I would love to see more GREEN colours hues, as well as other colours!

Also some Vermillion, Mint e.t.c e.t.c

There are SO many colours CO needs~​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    I suppose I could throw this tidbit in:

I kinda wish there were more Brown colors. Sure, they might not be flashy, and they may or may not remind you of feces, but a wide array of good Brown colors is great for leather/hide outfits. On a side note, it'd also be nice to see more "conventional" belts that aren't overly large.

You know, on a side-side note, I'd like to see some expansion on the available skin colors, too. I feel like the darker skin colors, specifically, could be expanded on a lot as there isn't really a great array of various darker skin tones.

Black is Beautiful ~<3
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.

I suppose I could throw this tidbit in:

I kinda wish there were more Brown colors. Sure, they might not be flashy, and they may or may not remind you of feces, but a wide array of good Brown colors is great for leather/hide outfits. On a side note, it'd also be nice to see more "conventional" belts that aren't overly large.

You know, on a side-side note, I'd like to see some expansion on the available skin colors, too. I feel like the darker skin colors, specifically, could be expanded on a lot as there isn't really a great array of various darker skin tones.

Black is Beautiful ~<3</p>

Also good for wood and dirt.

• friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Okay since this isn't going to go LIVE anytime soon:

What I want/will likely not happen because coding:

Considering that fishnets are part of a leg accessories you put them on like panties, then you layer yourself up with a t-shirt and pants. Can you put those in Leg Accessories instead? I think it would be interesting to see Fishnets together with the Golden Age briefs layered over the underwear(or something above it). IMO I think it would look cool.

Can we have other options for Tattoos or maybe a spot specifically for Tattoos on the body, because it make no sense slapping together the Skin option and find out you have tattoos which are half-what you wanted/not really what you wanted. I just think it would better if the Tattoos under Skin were above a Layer of Skin because I have tattoos in RL and this is mere just additional layer on my skin that was added.

TL:DR Skin > Plain, Tattoos, Tattoos for Arms, Tattoos for Legs > Leg Accessories> Tattoos. Maybe then add more tattoos types cuz I sure do need to fill in the ones for characters that are lacking.

Post edited by friezaliveson on
  • rafahil893rafahil893 Posts: 50 Arc User
    is it possible to get rid of the color part from Dark Aura? I think it will be better to have just dark flames
  • mutantmaidsmutantmaids Posts: 118 Arc User
    Can we please have normal legs added to medium skirts? Or, barring that, put the waist-cape skirt in more skirt categories? The extremely-thinned thighs of the medium skirt legs kind of look icky with it, even when you max thigh size.

Can we please have normal legs added to medium skirts? Or, barring that, put the waist-cape skirt in more skirt categories? The extremely-thinned thighs of the medium skirt legs kind of look icky with it, even when you max thigh size.

This please... there are many "medium" skirts that look awful with the super scrawny legs for medium skirts...
    jniKqKJ.png
    raighn said:

This please... there are many "medium" skirts that look awful with the super scrawny legs for medium skirts...
    I concur.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Make a version of the Harajuku leg texture that has shorts instead of the gross butt floss panties that don't even properly cover kagami under her skirt plz.

Also tennis shorts + fishnets.
  • blackwolf305blackwolf305 Posts: 169 Arc User

Yes please
  • amii85amii85 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Two things have really bothered me since I've started playing this game in 2012. That is, First: WHY is that stupid "Change Stance" button directly in front of my character? Couldn't it possibly be moved to any other location that ISN'T directly in front of my character? I don't know how anyone can ignore this.

Secondly, I'd really like it if I could move ANY portion of my character as close to the camera as I can it to my (in-game) face, just so I can actually see nail colour on hands, shoe colour on feet, without having to guess at it. Like, couldn't we have the option to move the portion of our character under the mouse closer, I mean, don't most of us have scroll wheel mice by now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]$о мaиу тоой$, $о lїттlё тїмё...
    amii85 said:

Two things have really bothered me since I've started playing this game in 2012. That is, First: WHY is that stupid "Change Stance" button directly in front of my character? Couldn't it possibly be moved to any other location that ISN'T directly in front of my character? I don't know how anyone can ignore this.

Secondly, I'd really like it if I could move ANY portion of my character as close to the camera as I can it to my (in-game) face, just so I can actually see nail colour on hands, shoe colour on feet, without having to guess at it. Like, couldn't we have the option to move the portion of our character under the mouse closer, I mean, don't most of us have scroll wheel mice by now?

Just let us move the character up and down in the editor and increase the max zoom level a tad...
    jniKqKJ.png
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    null

^ apparently I can't quote anyone??

Anywho...

Zoom option is great, couldn't tell you how many of my toons had green nails for months. I usually will add neons to any colors I spots I don't see a change in.
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    amii85 said:

Yeah, I've always wanted this especially because you can drag and zoom when looking at your character in the status window.

• dataweaver42dataweaver42 Posts: 166 Arc User
    For the duration of the Tailor playtesting, please unlock [i]all costume pieces[/i] on the PTS. I have some long-standing issues with the Nighthawk costume set that I'd like to check out; but I can't, because I don't have the Nighthawk costume set unlocked on the PTS. I'm sure other playtesters have similar issues with various costume pieces and sets that are locked by default.
    edited June 2016
    Please move "Cyborg" and "Robotic" from Head > Tights & Skin > Head Type to Head > Mechanical & Full Helmets > Head Type. While you're at it, please move "Skull", "Skull with Neck", and "Zombie" from Head > Tights & Skin > Head Type to Head > Beasts & Monsters > Head Type. Heck, even Noseless might deserve to be moved to Beasts & Monsters, leaving only Humanoid, Full Mask, and Partial Mask under Tights & Skins.
    Post edited by dataweaver42 on
    edited June 2016
    Chest > Partial has Attachment Chest and Attachment Arms; Legs > Partial has Attachment Legs and Attachment Legs. Rename the first to Attachment Abdomen. In fact, rename "Legs" to "Abdomen & Legs".

For all Partials, add "Tights" and "Skin" alongside "None", "Hydraulic Arm", and "Robotic Arm". Tights and Skin should work just like Tights and Skin for "Chest and Arms" and "Legs", but restricted to the limbs instead of the torso.

And instead of Partials, call them "Freeform".
    Post edited by dataweaver42 on
    In Unlocked Costume Parts, add a column identifying what set (if any) the costume part came from, and give us the ability to filter all columns (Part, Location, and Set), not just Part.
    I can't test myself, but can anyone tell me if the Waist Cape is still a medium skirt? Because it shouldn't be, it fits just fine over normal legs, even beast legs.
  • rathymosxrathymosx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Ohai, first-time poster here.

( There was a first part here regarding the beaks and the Avian set, but the problem seems to be resolved simply by re-purchasing the Avian Armor set from the Gold Sub vendor or making a new character and obtaining it that way. Silly me :I )

Left and right restricted items fixed.
    Hook: currently restricted to left hand only (iirc)
    Saw blade: currently just left as well.
    Be nice to have them both left and right.

VERY MUCH THIS. Those two pieces in particular are rarely used probably because they're either little-known (likely for being left-handed only) or because they aren't available for both hands. Pretty sure the hook hand is there by default, but the Saw hand comes from the Squamos perk, which you get by killing 5k Qliphothic horrors. Not sure if that helps, but ye :v

Post edited by rathymosx on
    But why.
    kriss94 said:

I can't test myself, but can anyone tell me if the Waist Cape is still a medium skirt? Because it shouldn't be, it fits just fine over normal legs, even beast legs.

Speaking of...

If it hasn't been done already... can we please have all short & medium skirts made available for Beast legs?
    jniKqKJ.png
    Now that the patch hit live I have to say I'm really saddened by all the "medium" skirts which don't clip with normal legs or pants but were left in the medium skirts category.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    If a clothing item was not made available in other categories, it was due to it clipping terribly with regular legs.
    Closing this thread, please post tailor bugs in the current pts thread.​​
This discussion has been closed.