edited January 2013
    Put up or shut up Anon Troll~ :rolleyes:

See I can use one liners too.
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    b00m........... RAAWR! >^..^<
  • wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Exactly the thought process of a child and a troll, can't actually argue so they resort to insults, one liners, and then literally off topic drivel. Good to know that not only did I beat you in a duel, I smashed you when it actually came to an adult discussion.

Enjoy your anon status though, that's the best part imo, because it solidifies you in the top spot as a nobody.
    edited January 2013
    You "smashed" me with fallacy. That's rich.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There, the real PvP, you have it!

Too bad that the trolling quality is rather low, even this art unlike stupidity isn't given to everyone.

Oh by the way, thanks Lucy for putting my sentence into your sig, that's just what I wanted you to do, thank you ;D

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    Mecha-carebears count?

Not really. I long for the day when I can stealth stalk a goodey two shoes wannabe and leave them face down in the gutter with a force cascade to the head.

And if any of you want to disagree with me...

hGgUiSMSgU2LoC4nh_Gatg2.jpg
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    But but...
    tumblr_lknnfw4VAi1qj5x6fo1_500.jpg

edited January 2013
    But but...

Interesting point, but know this...

argument-invalid-because-potato.jpg
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited January 2013
    You "smashed" me with fallacy. That's rich.

Say something that makes enough sense and prove your accusations about what I say and I'll agree with you. I already gave you a way to test what I was saying, which is more than anyone should have to do, and you chose to lie about it and/or not to test anything.

Boom. :cool:
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I wish I could gank carebears in this game :/

I too wish they would make a critical mistake in game design that would completely kill this game so I could finally stop wanting to play it.

Oh... but wouldn't it be ironic if the same day they announced open world pvp, they also fixed everything that's wrong pvp-wise and suddenly all the pvpers were on equal footing with the carebears...

Why can't real life be like this?

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited January 2013
    wufflechan wrote: »
    Say something that makes enough sense and prove your accusations about what I say and I'll agree with you. I already gave you a way to test what I was saying, which is more than anyone should have to do, and you chose to lie about it and/or not to test anything.

Boom. :cool:

Yup, thanks for quoting me. That doesn't change the fact that what you spewed in chat was completely inconsistent and illogical.

I gave up trying to educate you. Now you just get non-answers.
    edited January 2013
    But but...

heheh... funny thing is this is the most sensible thing I've seen him say. ^_^
    edited January 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    I too wish they would make a critical mistake in game design that would completely kill this game so I could finally stop wanting to play it.

Oh... but wouldn't it be ironic if the same day they announced open world pvp, they also fixed everything that's wrong pvp-wise and suddenly all the pvpers were on equal footing with the carebears...

Why can't real life be like this?

Smoochan are you actually taking me seriously here?

lolwhut.jpg
    edited January 2013
    Yup, thanks for quoting me. That doesn't change the fact that what you spewed in chat was completely inconsistent and illogical.

I gave up trying to educate you. Now you just get non-answers.

It's hilarious to note that your now bringing up chat? I mean first off, that has -nothing- to do with the discussion at hand that took place within the last few pages, and second off it was at the very least a month ago. I mean...way to hold a grudge LOL! Besides, what I said in chat was the same here.

I quoted you to see if you could actually respond to your own retarded self, I succeeded since you completely ignored it, again, while claiming you're "done". The truth is you never even began to educate anyone here.
    I find it rather amusing that you act like typing my name here is some kind of "shock." hehe... and just so you don't think I'm all about hating you, you did teach me one thing... hopefully after I kill you, someday you'll realize on your own what it is. xD

See it's me who's been teaching you anon troll, now deal with it~

I won't be surprised when you attempt to steal my build too, and then pawn it off as your own or act like you magically put it together one day, perhaps you already have.

You don't need to copy to win anon troll. You should know this already. :frown:

I don't need insults, deceptive tactics, or random BS to argue and prove my point ( not that you even have a point though ) I use actual logical progression, sound reasoning, compromise, and facts. It's called common sense. I also don't spout off my opinion and then tell people to "follow the steps" ( which you haven't even provided any ) Before I make a claim I make sure I can back it up, with facts, (that's the key part ) not more of my opinion.

Lastly Inb4responsewithasillyoneliner~
    edited January 2013
    The out-of-context rants never cease. I tried to reason with you already. You obviously cannot think. Go make me a sandwich!
    edited January 2013
    Called it~

Again~
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Smoochan are you actually taking me seriously here?

^ Why can't real life be like this?

• alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wtf is everyone talking about this is my thread for making pvp better:) but whoever said make a sandwitch i see taht and raise u two more! That*
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *snip*

33111828.jpg

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
    edited January 2013
    33111828.jpg

Why is everything a bronie with you also what did bronies to to you to be insulted like that :D
    edited January 2013
    Where's my sandwich?
    edited January 2013
    Where's my sandwich?
    bo_pbsan.jpg?w=640
    Obama ate yo sandwich.

• alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    Wow its been years since i saw my post i play dota 2 now if any of you remember me from CO i was called icey haze enforcer alodylis or lone soldier big pvper in my day my steam accounts alodylis so add me