test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to create Real PvP

alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Hero Games
First off Hero Games is just not what is needed. We need the following !

1. PvP Gear that doesnt include onyl two peices of primary gear where the hell is defence primary pvp gear devs that is some serious dumb stuff u did.

2.Rewards not just gear but maybe mods and other items.

3.SG pvp Ranking system for team fighting only this would be to encourage team play in pvp when that is long gone dead.(unless i spam my friends to UTC it just wont pop)

4. PvP Arena(like CoH) have people create and organize matches ranked and unranked giving option for Rankings for player sgs and maybe solo ranking for single player matches or FFa.

5. More powers to counter Not one single power used in every build but 100 powers used in all different build. Give each set what it lacks for elemental sets its clearly melee attacks. I think for my ice form i should be able to get ice melee attacks for melee setup shouldent only use ranged powers. My only melee attack in old build was shatter on ice barrier.. That is redundent!
Post edited by alodylis on

Comments

• alodylisalodylis Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    6. More maps and maybe player created maps just thought but we need over Ten different pvp maps specialy if they create pvp arena id say 15-25 for that. Bash included great map for team pvp if only they would just do that! SMH
  • prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    First off, the entire thread implies the devs care about fixing PvP.

Okay, now in order.

1) Yeah, alright, I'll agree.

2) There are other rewards, stupid lucha costumes, like 9 HoT devices and power replacers.

3) Heh. Funny. You think for a second that leaderboards would make anything better? Hell no. The conundrum and stupidity that is Bash is dominated and swept by about 3 major SGs, which shall remain nameless. A SG ranking system would make what is bad worse. You think we have an awful PvP community now? See what it'd be like then. More copypaste builds and angelclowns alphastriking everything that doesn't have 15k health and 300% resistance, on top of 2k heals per second. This would tank PvP faster than anything that has, or rather, hasn't been done yet. This wouldn't make Stronghold or UTC pop, it'd make BASH a living hell for any unfortunate soul to accidentally join.

4) That's called Team Dueling, it's this cool thing that came out 9 months ago.

5) You either want more powers or more balanced power buffing. The former which will not happen either at all, or not in quite some time, and the latter, which would simply create a new metagame, and thus, something that kills you faster.

6) There's no one to queue for the inane number of maps that'd create, they'd throw hundreds of hours into something that'd never be used. PW would never in a million years do this. I swear on my subscription.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
    edited December 2012
    With player craeted matches it make people go to terminal to pvp make rewards want players to. **** make pvp only lockboxes that drop in pvp matches and grant awesome loot. Id spend 100s of dollors on this crap if they just made it i think many others would to some maybe not but im not cheap with games i spend money like it paper but yet i complain about it:)
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    alodylis wrote: »
    With player craeted matches it make people go to terminal to pvp make rewards want players to. **** make pvp only lockboxes that drop in pvp matches and grant awesome loot. Id spend 100s of dollors on this crap if they just made it i think many others would to some maybe not but im not cheap with games i spend money like it paper but yet i complain about it:)

One of the smarter moves cryptic has made is having there be no real gear rewards in pvp. They know exactly what would happen, because it's happened before. Non-hardcore pvpers would go into pvp, get thrashed by the hardcore pvpers, become bitter and no longer want to play the game.

Until they do some sort of pvp pass, there's just no reason for them to put gear into pvp because there's no reason for them to draw their players into the ugliest part of their game.

To effectively keep "be the hero you want to be" going while in pvp, they would have to make nearly every power in the game be useful in pvp in some way, so that any conceivable build could be pvp viable; aka a complete reversal of the current reality. They actually worked away from this possibility when they made all forms of crowd control largely irrelevant, reducing pvp even further to a game of who can who can outdamage the other's heals.

Doing this "pvp pass" would have the effect of removing the concept of the "pvp incapable theme build". You would no longer have to do what people do now... which is the "kind of theme build"; aka a few flavor powers included in a standard pvp setup.

All the things that the OP lists are things they can do after they do this, because until they do this there's really nothing that any of those 6 things could do for the situation.

Before you start building the house, you have to make sure you have a solid foundation, and this foundation is currently a disheveled pile of gravel.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • lucyinspacewithdiamondslucyinspacewithdiamonds Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I think we all have a good idea of what would make pvp fun, including getting acclaim, q, and g from duels. It'll never happen.
  • wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    There is absolutely no chance for this game to ever have any sort of actual balanced pvp. Period. It never had it to begin with. It would take a complete overhaul of the entire coding and mechanics system, massive dev support, and then a community that actually had a a positive impact on the game that outweighed or was on equal footing with other aspects as well ( Rpers/PvErs )
  • lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    wufflechan wrote: »
    There is absolutely no chance for this game to ever have any sort of actual balanced pvp. Period. It never had it to begin with. It would take a complete overhaul of the entire coding and mechanics system, massive dev support, and then a community that actually had a a positive impact on the game that outweighed or was on equal footing with other aspects as well ( Rpers/PvErs )

This is how I see it. I can't fathom how they could make it work outside of making a separate set of powers similar to regular powers but geared towards pvp and that is both kind of crazy and unlikely. It's a shame since if the game fixed and pushed pvp, they could stand to make a lot of money out of it but then again, people would complain and call that pay to win (or grind forever to win) since that would be the best way to profit from pvp.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."
    edited December 2012
    I can fathom how it would work. All they have to do is spend time playing their game and seeing why things are broken. Then they can start fine-tuning everything. They can add things that they think will be cool and make sure they work as well as they say they do. Obviously this isn't going to happen. Only people who like this game would do this. I've played games where powers worked one way against AI and another way against players. This just makes things more convoluted and it's likely to add balance issues.

I don't see any data that shows that each of the statistics and numbers are brought in line with each other; in fact, everything in game indicates the opposite is true, especially in pvp.
    edited December 2012
    I can fathom how it would work. All they have to do is spend time playing their game and seeing why things are broken. Then they can start fine-tuning everything. They can add things that they think will be cool and make sure they work as well as they say they do. Obviously this isn't going to happen. Only people who like this game would do this. I've played games where powers worked one way against AI and another way against players. This just makes things more convoluted and it's likely to add balance issues.

I don't see any data that shows that each of the statistics and numbers are brought in line with each other; in fact, everything in game indicates the opposite is true, especially in pvp.

Of course changes they make that will balance pvp will make the pve crowd happy, right? It's easy to say that it can be done but I can imagine how much of a hell it must be to actually consider. Too many times nerfs to one power or another for the sake of pvp has made me contemplate leaving this game (and at times I did). I honestly think they gave some consideration to pvp but realized they were only making a small group of people happy tinkering with powers and decided to focus elsewhere.
    edited December 2012
    It's possible to fix everything the right way when taking everything into consideration, not just pvp. Does Cryptic actually spend time doing this? No. I have no idea why many people are so supportive of "fixes" that clearly won't solve the problem.

Any developer has to understand what is causing the problem to solve it. There are people blaming things like Aura of Primal Majesty as the cause of a lot of problems in pvp, as if using it as an offensive passive is somehow game-breaking. There are other passives that do the job much better than Aura, and people still use it anyway. Blaming a passive does nothing.

Creating limitations doesn't make things more balanced, it's actually artificial. All of this is the reason I never buy the "customizable games are inherently imbalanced" excuse, especially when no time is spent adequately solving the problem.

Another example is how people thought the Reiki nerf was good. The problem was people would get healed like 250 health points any time they dodged anything, even if it was a stream of ones and zeroes. Assuming all of the hits coming in like this are small and limiting Reiki just because of that was a bad idea. This was actually one of the reasons Lightning Reflexes worked as well as it did. There are better solutions that were never implemented.

There are too many powers being "fixed" that never cause any problems. I don't notice anything different with or without Imbue.
    edited December 2012
    That's because imbue wasn't fixed, it was changed completely, and imbue was actually causing a lot of problems because it was broken. It was giving unlimited heal crits, and on attacks like SR, it wasn't getting consumed. I don't need to go into any further detail how that creates a huge problem in pvp.

Needless to say if imbue were actually fixed, it wouldn't be an issue now, but I'm gad at least everyone's in agreement here. It's foolish and hopeless to think that anything significant will be given to pvp. At best all we can do is just have fun with it.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    4) That's called Team Dueling, it's this cool thing that came out 9 months ago.

Duel,ing is not the Hero Games. There should be a Pre-Queue area where players and teams can choose who they want (and DON'T want) in their matches if they desire such.

Without this there will NEVER be viable player vs playerHero Games for the average build.
    edited December 2012
    gamehobo wrote: »
    Duel,ing is not the Hero Games. There should be a Pre-Queue area where players and teams can choose who they want (and DON'T want) in their matches if they desire such.

Without this there will NEVER be viable player vs playerHero Games for the average build.

That could never work. It's been brought up in the past, and the conclusion has always been that everyone will be trying to only fight the people they can beat, but the people they can beat are also only trying to fight the people they can beat.

Also... so it's not hero games, so what? What do you get for "officially" being in the hero games? Team Duels are way better than anything the hero games have to offer.

edited December 2012
    smoochan wrote: »
    That could never work. It's been brought up in the past, and the conclusion has always been that everyone will be trying to only fight the people they can beat, but the people they can beat are also only trying to fight the people they can beat.

Also... so it's not hero games, so what? What do you get for "officially" being in the hero games? Team Duels are way better than anything the hero games have to offer.

The biggest difference (for me) is the perks and in-game recognition system that come with Hero Games that do not come with Duels.

Also I disagree with the assessment that "people would only choose who they can beat". Frankly there are fun (competitive) matches to be had.. but not as long as one player tips the ENTIRE scales of the fight.

If you want MLPFIM matches where you aren't competitive.. so be it.. but for those who want to enjoy PvP it only encourages them to do so (and get better along the way) but if you know you'll get Pwned witout a god build you'll never enter PvP in the first place.

I've been right so far.. 3 years later. Only good thing is now i can fit in a premade match while all the PvPers are in Guild Wars assuming PvP is dead.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    gamehobo wrote: »
    I've been right so far.. 3 years later. Only good thing is now i can fit in a premade match while all the PvPers are in Guild Wars assuming PvP is dead.

Most of them left from there already. Some of them found the whole thing boring and unattractive. The rest couldn't get far without an overpowered build, those not accepting that anyone got to be defeated at some point.

edited December 2012
    That's because imbue wasn't fixed, it was changed completely, and imbue was actually causing a lot of problems because it was broken. It was giving unlimited heal crits, and on attacks like SR, it wasn't getting consumed. I don't need to go into any further detail how that creates a huge problem in pvp.

Needless to say if imbue were actually fixed, it wouldn't be an issue now, but I'm gad at least everyone's in agreement here. It's foolish and hopeless to think that anything significant will be given to pvp. At best all we can do is just have fun with it.

I never had a problem fighting anyone who used Imbue; it was always a waste of a power point and the same thing can be done without it. Learn to play.
    edited December 2012
    Campaigns against broken mechanics, turns around and says L2PLay when said broken mechanics were taken care of. :rolleyes:

Pick a side. Your personal experience with the old imbue has no relevancy at all to the fact that it -was- broken completely. You will seriously argue about anything lol.
    edited December 2012
    I never had a problem fighting anyone who used Imbue; it was always a waste of a power point and the same thing can be done without it. Learn to play.

Imbue was one of the few key powers giving the ability to fight any AoPM clown (Using Ebon Ruin most likely) with a typical ranged DPS character using an offensive passive. Not only for the damage output combined with INT, but also for the crit-healing, it barely helped AoPM clowns because they already have tons of sustain, it was broken, yes, but it helped, I'd have probably used it again if it was just fixed rather than 'removed'. Its 'removal' (yes I consider that like a removal really) just increased the gap between a certain passive and the rest of the world.

edited December 2012
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    Most of them left from there already. Some of them found the whole thing boring and unattractive. The rest couldn't get far without an overpowered build, those not accepting that anyone got to be defeated at some point.

Yeah, this game ruins hardcore pvpers.

edited December 2012
    It's possible to fix everything the right way when taking everything into consideration, not just pvp. Does Cryptic actually spend time doing this? No. I have no idea why many people are so supportive of "fixes" that clearly won't solve the problem.

Any developer has to understand what is causing the problem to solve it. There are people blaming things like Aura of Primal Majesty as the cause of a lot of problems in pvp, as if using it as an offensive passive is somehow game-breaking. There are other passives that do the job much better than Aura, and people still use it anyway. Blaming a passive does nothing.

Creating limitations doesn't make things more balanced, it's actually artificial. All of this is the reason I never buy the "customizable games are inherently imbalanced" excuse, especially when no time is spent adequately solving the problem.

Another example is how people thought the Reiki nerf was good. The problem was people would get healed like 250 health points any time they dodged anything, even if it was a stream of ones and zeroes. Assuming all of the hits coming in like this are small and limiting Reiki just because of that was a bad idea. This was actually one of the reasons Lightning Reflexes worked as well as it did. There are better solutions that were never implemented.

There are too many powers being "fixed" that never cause any problems. I don't notice anything different with or without Imbue.

In DCUO, the powers tend to have different properties depending on the role the person plays (tank vs dps or healer vs. dps). I wonder if something like that can be done here but with pvp vs pve powers. A separate loadout system for pvp that activate automatically when you enter pvp. It just seems that some powers that aren't an issue in pve are an issue in pvp scenarios and vice versa. And while all the powers needs a look over and such it just seems like tinkering with a power for pvp reasons upsets the pve crowd and so forth. A separate power system could make it so that each side of the coin do not come into conflict and would probably make it easier for the devs to balance pvp.

In a perfect world (*rimshot*), all the powers would be balanced properly from the get-go and new powers would be developed in such a manner as to not disrupt the balance but given how things are and the general situation, I just don't see that happening, especially without pissing off a good number of people and making them leave. It's a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation but personally it seems like a separate system would be less damning, that is, piss off less people. my only question then would be can it even be done here? :confused:
    edited December 2012
    In CoH they had system where powers are different in pve/pvp making some better some worse. If CO did that would be nice. gota admit i talked to dev today in pm in MC earlyer i told them nanobotswarm wasent acting as intended basicly were being lied to from power descrtion saying minus 17sec were its 7-9 sec for me on all powers. Iris said they would tell the team about it so i bet to see some good changes soon XD:)
    edited December 2012
    I barely recall CoH's pvp but if that is how it was, then that is pretty damn awesome. Guess that means it's possible and may not be such a foreign thing to some people if ever introduced.
    edited December 2012
    lestylo wrote: »
    ...And while all the powers needs a look over and such it just seems like tinkering with a power for pvp reasons upsets the pve crowd and so forth...

Obviously that's because in pve, overpowered builds help the team, and they don't attack players. In pvp, if a power isn't fast enough and isn't energy efficient and/or it doesn't work as well as it should to counter all of the stuff that goes on in there, but it works in pve, then this disappoints the pvp crowd because what should work well doesn't work against all of the stuff they have to deal with.
    In a perfect world... all the powers would be balanced properly from the get-go and new powers would be developed in such a manner as to not disrupt the balance but given how things are and the general situation, I just don't see that happening, especially without pissing off a good number of people and making them leave...

It doesn't require perfection to do these things, it requires a dev team, and one that consists of people who actually care about this game and are willing and able to spend time on it instead of being bogged down working on other games.

Making powers work differently in pvp and pve just adds another layer of complexity for the programmer and it will just lead to errors and numbers that need to be adjusted so everything works the way it should again. I've seen it before, and with this game, it will happen again.

We've seen all the bad nerfs lately and so-called nerfs, like Reiki, Imbue, Ascension... none of these powers work the way they were intended to, and in certain cases people end up having to compensate for everything these broken powers don't do anymore.
    edited December 2012
    You keep talking about the Reiki nerf like if it destroyed you entirely (I wish). What disturbs you in this? You can't reproduce the ZA / <insert instance with lots of players> fiasco? It's just a 0,5s internal cooldown, it's still going to proc at every tick of any maintain outside of Minigun / Gatling Gun.

You should quit surrounding yourself with your opinions, false facts/experience and your own lies; and stop holding onto them. What's left of the people talking in here don't deserve to have walls of nonsense attempting to say how experienced and badass you are and kill everyone. (even if nobody ever saw you doing anything at all)

Nobody minds a bit of talk but frankly, either you're in a huge need of attention, or you're trolling these people.

• monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Fix B.A.SH. as a zone and not Queue-Pop thing,
    Make some Hero Games as one of Alert mission and those will make bit better I think. :3
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Real PvP:

-Call eachother on the phone.
    -Meet at a playground.
    -Slapfight.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited December 2012
    Lol Lol................
    edited December 2012
    Real PvP:

-Call eachother on the phone.
    -Meet at a playground.
    -Slapfight.

Motorcycle helmet. Overpowered.

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I'd like it if there was a seperate power set for PvP, or PvP variations of PvE powers so that powers for PvE wouldnt constantly get ruined/made irrelevant thanks to some PvP exploit an example is Crowd Control. An entire mechanic which was made largely useless because of one advantage called Manevolent Manifestation on Ego Storm.

That way people could PvP with PvP variations on certain powers. Not sure if that would infact be doable...

Personally I know if I was unlucky enough to enter PvP instances with ANY of my builds, I'd die faster than I could move.

Having said that I went into PvP once with a theme build and had a good time, and that was a PFF theme build :3
    edited December 2012
    mrf0rz1 wrote: »
    You keep talking about the Reiki nerf like if it destroyed you entirely (I wish). What disturbs you in this? You can't reproduce the ZA / <insert instance with lots of players> fiasco? It's just a 0,5s internal cooldown, it's still going to proc at every tick of any maintain outside of Minigun / Gatling Gun.

You should quit surrounding yourself with your opinions, false facts/experience and your own lies; and stop holding onto them. What's left of the people talking in here don't deserve to have walls of nonsense attempting to say how experienced and badass you are and kill everyone. (even if nobody ever saw you doing anything at all)

Nobody minds a bit of talk but frankly, either you're in a huge need of attention, or you're trolling these people.

Wow, you're such an idiot.

You should quit surrounding yourself with false interpretations of whatever point I'm trying to make and stop accusing me of using false facts to prove something that I was never trying to say in the first place. Everyone else seems to want to set up these strawman arguments just to invalidate an argument that they don't completely understand.

Where did I say that Reiki nerfed me entirely? I have reason to believe that several of you are being intellectually dishonest about several topics I've brought up recently, and the rest of you who agree with what they say on these subjects don't even have a clue of what is being argued about.
    Campaigns against broken mechanics, turns around and says L2PLay when said broken mechanics were taken care of. :rolleyes:

Pick a side. Your personal experience with the old imbue has no relevancy at all to the fact that it -was- broken completely. You will seriously argue about anything lol.

I've had my fill of your "logic," and let me be the first to say you have no common sense whatever or any semblance of basic reading comprehension skills or reasoning ability... In other words, you sucked at fighting Imbue users, so that means it was "game breaking." According to your fuzzy logic, your own personal experience with the old Imbue in BASH doesn't mean it was "broken" for everybody else.

Honestly, I've never met so many players whose minds are so bombed out until I started interacting with some of the random people in this game. This includes a lot of people I thought were reasonable and had enough understanding. I'm hoping there aren't this many ignorant people in the general population.

For those of you who assume I'm just trying to be right all the time, say something that makes enough sense and prove your accusations about what I say and I'll agree with you. I already gave you a way to test what I was saying, which is more than anyone should have to do, and you all chose to lie about it and/or not to test anything.
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I can't speak for everyone but my problem with you is that you've only proven yourself to be an anonymous forum troll. Hard to take forum trolls seriously, even when they try to break the mold and use logic. Another problem with you is that you claim to kick many people's **** in PvP, yet in my years of playing Hero Games & dueling people in Ren' Center, I've never seen you, aka @katasyntax, involved in ANY of it at any time. You've never challenged me to a duel, yet you talk like you know my builds and magically "come up with the same builds at the same time." I am guessing you are some deranged "fan"/viewer of my youtube videos. I really don't care about your opinions on matters of PvP because you are not a PvPer in my opinion. I am friends with most PvPers and even they have no clue who you are.

All that aside, I would advise you to ignore MrForz. He's a bigger troll than you and he WILL result to a child-like mentality to out-troll you.
    edited December 2012
    You're ALL idiots! Kontrol is the smartest woman in the WORLD!

Wow,i love Forum PvP more than the Hero Games.
  • oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Watch out Bezzy, lucyinspace is the next you. Take that however you want :tongue:
    edited December 2012
    Where did I say that Reiki nerfed me entirely?

Ingame, the few times you're actually around with your chat whitelist disabled.

Always about Reiki this and Reiki that while spiting out philosophical nonsense such as 'You don't need to copy to win' as if you were the Messiah (Haha) and how you tell people that you demonstrate that sentence while you literally take roots far from any place where you could have a chance to apply all the boasting you write in this section of the forums, with your chat whitelisted. But who am I kidding, It's not like you need to have infos or arguments anyways, you're just here to attempt to look professionnal.

The whole universe is intellectually challenged! Good thing that you're with us. :rolleyes:

Oh, and as much as I'm used in hating ubtri, he actually does play and participate, his input on anything PvP related is already much more valuable than any of the nonsense you said.

edited December 2012

I've had my fill of your "logic," and let me be the first to say you have no common sense whatever or any semblance of basic reading comprehension skills or reasoning ability... In other words, you sucked at fighting Imbue users, so that means it was "game breaking." According to your fuzzy logic, your own personal experience with the old Imbue in BASH doesn't mean it was "broken" for everybody else.

lol, I said imbue was broken so I must have sucked against fighting them? Is that really the only card you can play? Just a little FYI you're basically saying "lol l2play scrub because you complain about builds abusing -broken- mechanics" It would be the same as if telling athletes to l2play because they're calling out other athletes on cheating" You -do- get that right? Cheating is cheating, and no matter how small the advantage, it should always be frowned upon in any competitive scenario. If you have -any- other way of thinking regarding that statement then you belong nowhere near anything competitive.

See the logic isn't fuzzy at all, the problem is you are literally retarded, but I don't like picking on sped kids so I'll play nice one last time :

Imbue was not being consumed by heals, and certain attacks like SR, which led to builds that had 100% crit rate, -all- the time. Should I go further into detail to point out how this problem completely destroys what is already horrible and stale pvp in this game?
    Honestly, I've never met so many players whose minds are so bombed out until I started interacting with some of the random people in this game. This includes a lot of people I thought were reasonable and had enough understanding. I'm hoping there aren't this many ignorant people in the general population.

Pot meet kettle. Your logic/arguing skills consist mainly of just flat out ignoring facts you don't agree with, and then cluttering the conversation up with off topic BS. Just like your ebon noobin arguments.

You can't even accept/see the only main reason people pick ER as a ranged attack. It's the only ranged attack that has trauma attached to it. Let me be clear, the only other way to attach trauma on ranged attacks is to get pesti as your passive. So how exactly is it ebon noobin again? Exactly, you have no argument because this game can't even be considered on any real level of pvp.

You see this isn't about your opinions at all, and that's your problem, you try to label your opinion on everything, but opinions hold no factual value, and are therefore useless in this setting. We're talking about facts kiddo, time to grow up.

For those of you who assume I'm just trying to be right all the time, say something that makes enough sense and prove your accusations about what I say and I'll agree with you. I already gave you a way to test what I was saying, which is more than anyone should have to do, and you all chose to lie about it and/or not to test anything.

Challenge accepted ****** :

Question : Was Imbue broken?

Answer : Yes, Imbue was not working as intended and was allowing several powers a permanent benefit from crit chances. Imbue was also adding base severity on top of the severity CON was granting it.

Do you agree with that or not Lucy?
    edited January 2013
    Oh wow, he actually added a serious reply. Everything I wrote previously already implies that I agree with your last statement about Imbue. I'm no longer going to correct your misinterpretations, since you can't understand the corrections I make anyway. I thought your supreme reasoning ability would show you that I'm done talking to you.

I will say one last thing though. Technically, you didn't accept the challenge. The challenge was to actually provide test data and information from testing everything I've talked about. I already benefit from what I know, and this is the reason I keep refuting what you say in the first place. The information you find is for you, however, not for me. Disprove anything with actual data and take the same steps I've mentioned and then I'm all ears. Until then you still have your skip/skim status. Replying with something I never asked for like you did just now doesn't count.
    edited January 2013
    lol It's funny because that is pretty much exactly the response I expected from you. More BS that amounts to -nothing-.

I'm glad I'm reasonable enough with myself to know, and accept, that lucy is a waste of time. Another anon troll attempting to seek glory on a game that already died.

Btw Lucy, You still have never beaten me in a duel, is that enough factual data for ya?
    edited January 2013
    50vs50 without Tier limit. :3

This kind of Hero Wars makes some OP players much more meanless, also can make place for AT & lowbie players work with fun.
    I think something like Mega-Stronghold with unhealable boss (like object Base), have to summon Reinforcement and also we have to rescue innocent civilians, I think those kind of panic match are very fun. How about SH&ZA mixture. If we don't cure civilians, they will become zombies!!!

We don't need any Queue system. Just fix them as zone.

& plz give us something nice for ACC.
    :3
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This thread proves that PvPers are all very charming and in no way show personalities that contribute to casuals not wanting to get into PvP. Yes it does. Yuh-huh. Yep.
    I just wanna say this thread is for better of pvp not to talk **** to each other. Malware i wont forget the time you chased me in bash into the doorway in the building area. I tricked ur dumbass and SSd u
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    twg042370 wrote: »
    This thread proves that PvPers are all very charming and in no way show personalities that contribute to casuals not wanting to get into PvP. Yes it does. Yuh-huh. Yep.

Actually most of them are nice when they arnt PvPing. I've even seen Nesno help noobs out. You've just gotta take the PvPers taunting each other with a bit of salt. As a whole Champions has the nicest PvPers in any mmo.

*edit* forgot to put in nice in the first sentence. Excuse my English :3
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Actually most of them are when they arnt PvPing. I've even seen Nesno help noobs out. You've just gotta take the PvPers taunting each other with a bit of salt. As a whole Champions has the nicest PvPers in any mmo.

Anyone remaining polite or at least friendly won't be scared away from the PvP. Only self-proclaiming braggers get to do that, and funnily enough, they happen stick with PvP.

• prankensteinprankenstein Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    alodylis wrote: »
    I just wanna say this thread is for better of pvp not to talk **** to each other. Malware i wont forget the time you chased me in bash into the doorway in the building area. I tricked ur dumbass and SSd u

So much irony here. It warms my nerdy soul.
    ~~~The Tidal Tilde Wave of Seperation~~~
    I'd rather get STO's level of lockbox suck if worthwhile updates come with it. -Buxom
    edited January 2013
    I want to do 100 players Hero Wars with all vehicles and Becomes allowed !!!! Without any Tier limit !!! xD
  • wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »
    I want to do 100 players Hero Wars with all vehicles and Becomes allowed !!!! Without any Tier limit !!! xD

Hmm that may be interesting, all hell breaks loose.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wish I could gank carebears in this game :/
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited January 2013

Btw Lucy, You still have never beaten me in a duel, is that enough factual data for ya?

That's because you only fought me once. [laughing hysterically] When I challenged you to a rematch you went away. Funny how it's not "being scared" when you're the one who does it. Your girlfriend failed and she hasn't even been around lately, and what's-his-name gave up on trying to kill me. Congratulations on getting bragging rights, but that's all they are.

I've already debunked your "logic." Doesn't matter how many people agree with you if you aren't making any sense. Go make me a sandwich. \o/
    edited January 2013
    BTW I'm very very weak in duel. Still got no Perk things in every toons. xD
    Most of my builds concept are supposed as teamed. :3
    edited January 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I wish I could gank carebears in this game :/

Mecha-carebears count?

edited January 2013
    That's because you only fought me once. [laughing hysterically] When I challenged you to a rematch you went away. Funny how it's not "being scared" when you're the one who does it. Your girlfriend failed and she hasn't even been around lately, and what's-his-name gave up on trying to kill me. Congratulations on getting bragging rights, but that's all they are.

I've already debunked your "logic." Doesn't matter how many people agree with you if you aren't making any sense. Go make me a sandwich. \o/

Sounds like more butthurt, and my friend ( it's a he ) already beat you plenty of times, and finally I was only doing exactly what you did to me~

As for bragging rights, they are the only thing that matters in pvp in any game.

Honestly you haven't shown or proved anything, and you just ignored my post when I addressed your "points" and started more off topic BS ( Oh hey! didn't I say you would do that?! )

It's hilarious because you literally have no proof or any actual backing of what you post about, that's why everyone pretty much insta ignores you. You cope with that by just whitelisting local chat, so you don't have to read how much everyone lols @ you, which hey, I don't blame you.

You also have no build sense, aside from what you straight up steal from other players, and then pawn off as your own ideas and abilities. You lack even an ounce of creativity, and that's why your builds are boring copypasta.

The phrase put up or shut up directly applies to you. If you can't back up your post with factual data of you competing against actual pvpers, actually making sense, and actually being relevant in this game, then honestly just shut the hell up already.

So far all you've shown is that you are an anon troll, which is what I will address you as from now on. Btw you didn't debunk anything, sorry to burst your bubble.