test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20160210.33 - Animal Pack/Foxbatcon/Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2016 in PTS - The Archive
Nightmare Event
We are pushing the Nightmare Event to sometime after Foxbatcon. It will come back on pts for testing at a later time. Thank you all for your feedback.

Foxbatcon
Foxbatcon has been enabled. New items are available at the vendor including:

Costumes
  • Foxbat Mask
  • Microhpone Head
  • Spotlight Head
  • Camera Head
    Known Issue: The textures are incomplete.
  • Bobblehead Aura

Devices
  • Permanent Bubblegum Gun
  • Permanent Seismic Pong Pong Ball
    Known Issues: The damage on this tooltip is incorrect.
  • Permanent Foam Finger Slap

Action Figures
  • A lot.

Rockbox
Added Hoverboard versions of the Stereo Glider to the PTS store. They have normal, electric and acoustic varients.
Added Music and Symphony auras to the PTS store.
Added Glitter aura to the Drifter store.

Costumes
Added the Animal Pack to the PTS vendor. This will be a Cstore set that features a variety of animal heads and tails.
Current costumes in the set:
Heads: Dog, Tiger, Fox, Lion, Hyena, Otter, Bull, Horse
Tails: Scorpion, Dog, Kitsune, Pig, Rattlesnake, Fluffy
Known Issues: The textures for these are not done.
Many of the animals do not have customizable eyes.
The Bull head is currently male only.

Archetype Changes
The Devastator has a new power progression:
Level 1: Bludgeon
Level 1: Cleave
Level 6: Unstoppable
Level 8: Arc of Ruin
Level 11: Vicious Descent or Decimate
Level 14: Enrage
Level 17: Skewer or Skullcrusher
Level 21: Guard
Level 25: Thermal Reverberation
Level 30: Earth Splitter or Eruption
Level 35: Aggressor
Level 40: Brimstone

The Rocker has been renamed to The Rockstar and has a new power progression:
Level 1: Bludgeon
Level 1: Cleave
Level 6: Defiance
Level 8: Vicious Descent of Decimate
Level 11: Enrage
Level 14: Arc of Ruin or Hyper Voice
Level 17: Annihilate
Level 21: Absorb Heat or Resurgence
Level 25: Thermal Reverberation
Level 30: Guard
Level 35: Aggressor or Brimstone
Level 40: Unleashed Rage

Power Changes
Power Chord
No longer roots you.
Added the Rock Concert advantage which lets you boost up to 10 allies nearby with a minor damage buff and gives energy per tick.
Known Issue: The tooltip for this is not yet done.
The audio should play correctly now.

Telekinetic Maelstrom
The rock debris' reign of terror on performance is over.

Rapid Response should no longer reduce the charge time on Ebon Ruin.
Firesnake should now path to your target properly.
Fixed a bug where Hyper Voice and Sonic Boom consumed energy on tap but didn't deal damage.
Skewer and Annihilate have been moved to Tier 3.
Vicious Descent and Earth Splitter have been moved to Tier 2.
Skewer has had its cost increased.
Dodging no longer plays a blocking animation.

Please format any bugs you find in the following format:
Bug
Where it happens
What happens

Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go here: http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/categories/gameplay-bugs1. Posts that do not pertain to the current PTS patch will be removed.

These player & moderator maintained threads are checked weekly by the development team.
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1203590/costume-bug-list
- http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1203148/onslaught-bugs-and-balance-qol-concerns
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198089/known-power-bugs
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1194284/champions-online-alerts-issues
- http://forum.arcgames.com/championsonline/discussion/1198119/compiled-list-of-bugs-issues-and-qol-concerns-version-2-0​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• heroshima1heroshima1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Costumes

Added the Animal Pack to the PTS vendor. This will be a Cstore set that features a variety of animal heads and tails.

​​

Awesome! I have a Lion based toon using a werewolf face. Hopefully this will round him out better!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Telekinetic Maelstrom

​​

huzzah, our GPUs can rest easy.

A few bugs found on the animal set unlock:
    Hyena, Dog, Lion, and Bull do not unlock for males
    Female otter head has a visible polygon gap on the left side of the neck (their left).
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    I...I can finally use TK Maelstrom again without worrying about my laptop kersploding? *unmanly squeeing noises*
    That's awesome and a very appreciated fix. I've always loved the power and it fit several characters, but I've always been afraid to use it.

I'm going to have to process all the other stuff in this update (which sounds awesome) in a little bit. I think I'm going to be too busy running around the PTS TK Maelstroming everything in sight. <.< >.>
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    SCORPION TAIL! WOOT! I know a toon of mine that will love that.
  • megaskullmonmegaskullmon Posts: 313 Arc User
    Does this mean you guys are redoing the wolf head the shark heads the rat head and so on to?
  • seanimusprimexseanimusprimex Posts: 47 Arc User
    Not getting Lion or Bull heads on male OR female toons.
    LOVING The tails, but please take this into consideration as it has always bothered me. The tail is the continuation of the spine. As such should it not flow accordingly with the spine as opposed to a 90 degree angle from it? Just a suggestion Pleeaase QQ
    edited March 2016

LOVING The tails, but please take this into consideration as it has always bothered me. The tail is the continuation of the spine. As such should it not flow accordingly with the spine as opposed to a 90 degree angle from it? Just a suggestion Pleeaase QQ

I got the lion head on my female toons, but not my male toons. Bull head on neither, and dog head on female only. Let me double check the hyena head as someone said it wasn't unlocking for males. Ditto, not getting it for males. Oh well, we got a few weeks till they need to be ready.
    Spotlight head on male and female toons seriouosly clips (unavoidably) with the chest and has no neck.
    Fixing the neck and clipping issue on the spotlight head would be simple enough, just give it the same human/robot options the junkbot heads have. as for the Chest clipping, you could just turn the flaps inward toward the center of the light. Again, LOVING the new costumes.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    New tails and heads.... say what!!!! B)

The Devastator and Rockstar changes look quite nice.

TK Maelstrom no longer causes mega-lag and GPU explosions!!!! HUZZAH!!!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    "Dodging no longer plays a blocking animation."

And the people did rejoice!
    edited March 2016
    Now if only the pre-existing original animal heads could all get a look at and fixed to have the same quality as the new heads.
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Kaiserin, I have a question for you, once the next patch goes live (The Foxbatcon), this means the changes to the power progression to the Void AT will be added or they'll go live along the Nightmare Invasion? If the darkness changes go live, also the Scourge/Cursed will need a respec I think. Oh and I wonder if its possible that with the Foxbatcon silver players could unlock the Inventor AT with this event please!
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • sigmaseven0sigmaseven0 Posts: 714 Arc User
    "Added the Rock Concert advantage which lets you boost up to 10 allies nearby with a minor damage buff and gives energy per tick."
    "Added Music and Symphony auras to the PTS store"
    I'm pretty sure I saw these suggested in the previous pts feedback thread. Obviously someone is listening. ;)

PVP is starving without rewards

1. Please give us Daily PVP missions that reward Questionite.
    2. Please give us an exchange rate between Acclaim and Recognition so that PVP has access to all "On Alert" PVE rewards.
    With the Kitsune tail, would it be possible to add multiple options for this part in reflection of the kitsune folklore?
    The new animal heads don't mesh well with any chests at all. Can anything be done about that?

Nvmd Lion head, thats on Fem toons my mistake
    Squirrel tail on Male toons-the very top seems to be clipped to something, the rest of the tail waves but the top of the arc stays in place.
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Bug: the Foam Finger Slap states that it uses a fish for its slapping. I assume this is an error in copying the toy from fish slap.

Suggestion: The Camera Head does not currently have glow enabled. I would suggest adding this to the fourth channel. Also, some parts of this head (the light atop and wires leading from it) are not colorable. Could the top piece be sepperated out, and added as a component to the camera head?

Suggestion: Could the Foxbat mask be given access to the torn, 'zombie' style mask variant?

Bugs: As others have noted several animal heads seem entirely absent from the game in this current build. Although I like the designs I have access to, I have not yet been able to test the bull heads. Several of the heads (The pig and hyena heads in particular) seem a might bit darkly shaded in their current itereation. I would particularly like to see a 'flesh' texture for less fuzzy pig designs.

Bug: I don't believe they are intended in this build, but the flying guitar skins are flipped about the wrong way currently. That could use a fix. On a sepperate note:

Suggestion: The Stereo glider skins for the hoverboards look awesome. I love the music notes particularly. Could those aura effects be added the vehicles as well? Their current iteration looks sort of bland without them.

I do support the suggestion to add the inventor as a collectable AT for this event. I would have preferred a "Trickster" AT, but given that the Rockstar is our current focus, Inventor will work well enough for the concept at hand.

Edit:
    Suggestion: The Rockstar is very much based around guitar based combat, but the AT currently uses the default hammer/axe weapon as its weapon skin. That should really be changed to the skull axe weapon which we now have as a freebie weapon. I'd also love a no frills guitar like the one the AT wears as a back piece...but I realize that it might be a bit late in the game to add it at this point. Perhaps something to add down the line?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    No Foxbat smile mood?
  • mijjesticmijjestic Posts: 481 Arc User
    Kudos on the Power Chord advantage - that Rules!! *double sign of the horns and tongue sticking out*
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Why are we messing with Devastator? It was a great AT that had no energy management issues - the EU is totally unnecessary because unstoppable contains a bundled EU that works well with enrage.

The big issue with the changes is increasing the energy cost of skewer. Anyone know how much it is increasing? Did skewer get a damage increase to compensate for this? It's not like HW was overperforming as a powerset... It *underperforms* significantly.

I mean, Vicious Descent and Decimate was kind of silly before, but i'd rather that silliness remain than even risk screwing over Devastator's one bread-and-butter damage-dealing power on energy cost. Seriously, this is one of the few ATs that played great as it was. If it needed anything, it was an AD or a heal. Absorb Heat would have made more sense than Thermal Reverb.

Given most devastators will never use Cleave after the first few levels, and won't take the fire advantages on any of the other powers, Thermal Reverb is likely to be *totally useless* to them. I at least occasionally use Vicious Descent, if only because its there. Cleave, however, I took off my power bar - that's how useless it is.

Full disclosure: I have a Devastator character. When I went LTS I specifically left it as a Devastator because i enjoyed playing it as is. It would have been free to *retrain* it then - i somehow doubt you're going to hand out retraining tokens if these changes screw up how the AT plays.

Relevant Attacks: Eruption (R3), Skewer (R3 + follow through), Arc of Ruin (No Quarter), Brimstone (R3). Unless i'm misremembering one of the HW changes, that means one of the likely devastator builds has no way to use Thermal Reverb at all.
  • tigerofcachticetigerofcachtice Posts: 551 Arc User
    So much cool stuff.

MINOR BUG

On the Guitar Hoverboard travel power, the character seems to stand backwards, with his feet on the neck of the Guitar and the Body in front. I saw a COmrade on one as I don't have the travel power myself.

NOT SURE IF BUG

I think we're lacking FoxbatCon Tokens on the Debugger (to test the new swag at the FoxbatCon Vendor). Not sure if that was intentional or not.

Great stuff, so much stuff, thx.
    Banner%20Try%20Again.jpg
    More action at Champions Online Comics @ http://co-comics.webs.com
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Costumes
    Known Issues: The textures for these are not done.
    Many of the animals do not have customizable eyes.
    The Bull head is currently male only.

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!

91e.gif

Does the Tiger head have Cheetah and other Feline Patterns as well?
    Lion head EH? I got used of using Werewolf 02 Monstrous for my 2 lion characters, Lets see if this can change

Also! No Rhino and Boar heads? D:
    Added Music and Symphony auras to the PTS store.
    Costumes
    Foxbat Mask
    Microhpone Head
    Spotlight Head
    Camera Head
    Known Issue: The textures are incomplete.
    Bobblehead Aura
    Telekinetic Maelstrom

Power Changes
    Power Chord
    No longer roots you.
    Added the Rock Concert advantage which lets you boost up to 10 allies nearby with a minor damage buff and gives energy per tick.
    Known Issue: The tooltip for this is not yet done.
    The audio should play correctly now.
    2d5.gif

HOLY MACARONI
    This PTS Update is simply the BEST THING EVER for me

Thank you very much for make the Music Notes as Auras
    Thank you for making Power Chord Optional Support​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • rafahil893rafahil893 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Suggestion: add extra heads: raccoon , owl, pitbull, panda, bat
    add saber-teeth as an extra part to tiger head
    add crocodile tail
    Would be cool if you added several animal horns as well
    ​​
    Hopped on PTS, rebuilt my devastator pretty much how she is. (An irrelevant spec point or two might have moved). Skewer's cost increase is *extreme*. I'm really not sure what justifies it.

Gear: Justice Primaries (crit/sev gloves, armor/hp defense, cost reduction util socketed with cost reduction cores), OSV secondaries (Defender gloves, armor/health defense, cost reduction util)

With 10 int + *493* cost reduction on gear, on live I have the following Skewer costs:
    Base: 12-21, w/ athletics + enrage on: 14-23

On the PTS (with same gear/stats) this becomes:
    Base: 20-28, w/ athletics + enrage on: 23-32

I did not check explicitly, but as far as I could tell my damage did not increase at all. Will give it a more careful lookover some other time.

That's over 50% more expensive on tap and almost 50% more expensive on full charge. Given that HW as a powerset underperforms on damage, I can't even begin to imagine what justifies this.

And the sad part is that a reasonably optimized Devastator can probably still afford it - it'll slightly decrease my cycle time between eruptions - but anyone who makes bad decisions or has non-top-tier gear will find a key power unplayably expensive. (And let's not pretend that it's being optional means it's not a key power. Skewer is the boss killing power in the Devastator's power roster, and Skull Crusher is pretty much unnecessary junk by comparison. It's about as lopsided as the choice between Eruption and Earthsplitter - both choices are traps. The only choice Devastators really have is now Vicious Descent vs. Decimate... and that's not much of a choice either unless Vicious Descent's cd came down a lot - did not check).

I also confirmed my Devastator Build has absolutely no way to generate clinging flames. Including Thermal Reverberations as a non-optional power is basically telling players that they must take the fire advantages on all applicable powers or they're playing wrong - which kills a lot of the character types Devastator used to cover.

And even if they do build for clinging flames, it's a trap, because TR scales on End, which Devastators aren't going to have. From Rec I'd get a pitiful 20 energy once every 3s if i ever did manage to create a clinging flames effect, which is pretty much irrelevant since a single Skewer use costs more and will get spammed faster than that, and is especially irrelevant next to the power that is Unstoppable + Enrage knock energy returns with Devastator SSes. But you'd literally do better taking one of those Accelerated Metabolism advantages than trying to get a clinging flames proc for TR.

(That eruption got pushed back so late is a cruel joke, as it was literally the only good way to stack enrage until Brimstone - i don't envy anyone trying to level a Devastator after the change, it looks to be an unfun painful process).

And no, cleave is still awful. It's damage is unplayably bad for an AT that wants to hit like a truck. Great Power is a terrible joke. (10 offense buff that stacks 3 times? For 2 advantage points? I'm reasonably sure that will have precisely *zero* impact on most Devastators damage, especially since they get The Best Defense as a spec). Guaranteeing a clinging flames proc doesn't solve for how much of a liability the time spent clicking this power three times is compared to any other power that could be used.

So there's still pretty much one right build for Devastators, and that build can't even generate a clinging flames stack for the new Thermal Reverb addition. If you think Devastators really deserve an EU, hint, MSA is the one that'll actually do anything for them, because Eruption has ~3s cd and will be part of any reasonable Devastator attack cycle.

In short, the Devastator changes are a hot mess, pun intended, and turn an excellent AT into a new player trap with tons of bad choices it tries to steer you towards.

I suppose actual suggestions on what to do with Devastator, if it must be changed, are out of place here, so I'll do that on the Suggestion forum sometime later.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    so i don't have to fiddle the sliders to make bobblehead foxbat this year.
    bobbleheadfoxbat_zps2511bf30.png​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    If I had to speculate squirrelloid, and this is keeping in mind that HW aren't my strong suit, I'd say that this change ties into the Devs trying to get away from players just mashing one button repeatedly.

They want players using more inset synergy, not just having a one button "I win" builds.
    edited March 2016
    [b class="Bold"]Suggestion:[/b] Add Rhino and Boar (Chimera Swine) Heads in the pack as well! Now its the chance​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User

If I had to speculate squirrelloid, and this is keeping in mind that HW aren't my strong suit, I'd say that this change ties into the Devs trying to get away from players just mashing one button repeatedly.

They want players using more inset synergy, not just having a one button "I win" builds.

There's still a lot of powers they need to look at for this to happen.

• aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    For some reason HW damage is low again.

This last PTS build:

For refernence my earlier test on bestial:

edited March 2016
    Yup. I should expect that TGM and Skewer are the first of many changes.
    Was the Prankster Title Perk fixed?​​
  • carrionbaggagecarrionbaggage Posts: 721 Community Moderator
    BUG:
    • Fire Snake is not behaving properly. The Snake is now invisible, and does not track your target. Instead, it seems to follow you (its caster) as you move.
  • kunkanekokunkaneko Posts: 17 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

​​

Thank you! This was so annoying!

I gaven't tried it yet Avianos. We do have permanent versions of the required device now though.
    edited March 2016

It never was a 1-button "I win" build, because Skewer had no way to build energy. You couldn't just mash its button.

Typical Devastator power cycle against single targets was Eruption-Arc of Ruin (tap, No Quarter)-Skewer-Skewer-Skewer (Repeat). I'm not sure what else they expected Devastators to do. That's literally 3/5 non-lunge/non-EB attack powers Devastators would have. And Brimstone sees plenty of use for clearing mobs. The only standard attack power a devastator has they weren't using (and will not use even with the changes) is Cleave.

Nor can i imagine a more complicated attack pattern that anyone would bother to use. My most complicated freeform power rotation only has 3 regular attack powers cycled. (Rising Knee-Demolish-Haymaker-Rising Knee-Haymaker-Haymaker, repeat). Sure, it splashes UR in when its off cd, and includes non-attack Conviction in the power cycle, but Devastator would do both of those if either was an option too. I don't see them rushing to include either in Devastator's powers.

And I'm not sure what you think the devs would be trying to achieve. All builds are going to have a top dps power around which they structure utility and energy-generating.

Further, as a Brick framework, HW is supposed to be tank friendly. Tanks eat a total energy penalty and an energy generation penalty. This is not a tank-friendly change.

Nor, as Aiqa points out, was HW at all competitive on dps. The whole framework needs a dps boost, and instead it gets what is effectively a dps nerf. (Shorter power cycle between eruptions = less time spent on top dps power = less total dps).

(And as the new MA EU makes 1-power MA builds trivially possible, including with powers like Dragon Claw, and the Bestial changes make single-power Shred builds trivially possible, they seem to be introducing 1-button mashing at least as frequently as they're removing it).
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    Foxbat Cred missing from the debugger.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
    edited March 2016
    Foxbat Cred missing from the debugger.

Try buying Foxbat Cred from Drifter Store​​
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Strange thing is that before this last patch annihilate was doing much higher dps. I'll do some more testing when I'm home again to make sure it's really annihilate itself that has been changed.
    edited March 2016

It never was a 1-button "I win" build, because Skewer had no way to build energy. You couldn't just mash its button.

Typical Devastator power cycle against single targets was Eruption-Arc of Ruin (tap, No Quarter)-Skewer-Skewer-Skewer (Repeat). I'm not sure what else they expected Devastators to do. That's literally 3/5 non-lunge/non-EB attack powers Devastators would have. And Brimstone sees plenty of use for clearing mobs. The only standard attack power a devastator has they weren't using (and will not use even with the changes) is Cleave.

Nor can i imagine a more complicated attack pattern that anyone would bother to use. My most complicated freeform power rotation only has 3 regular attack powers cycled. (Rising Knee-Demolish-Haymaker-Rising Knee-Haymaker-Haymaker, repeat). Sure, it splashes UR in when its off cd, and includes non-attack Conviction in the power cycle, but Devastator would do both of those if either was an option too. I don't see them rushing to include either in Devastator's powers.

And I'm not sure what you think the devs would be trying to achieve. All builds are going to have a top dps power around which they structure utility and energy-generating.

Further, as a Brick framework, HW is supposed to be tank friendly. Tanks eat a total energy penalty and an energy generation penalty. This is not a tank-friendly change.

Nor, as Aiqa points out, was HW at all competitive on dps. The whole framework needs a dps boost, and instead it gets what is effectively a dps nerf. (Shorter power cycle between eruptions = less time spent on top dps power = less total dps).

(And as the new MA EU makes 1-power MA builds trivially possible, including with powers like Dragon Claw, and the Bestial changes make single-power Shred builds trivially possible, they seem to be introducing 1-button mashing at least as frequently as they're removing it).
    As I said, I am hardly an expert on HW, particularly as concerns high tier min/maxing. That being said, the devs seem to have taken to nerfing energy costs in place of damage output on certain specific powers. You can judge that as you will, but that's the pattern I'm seeing.

I would suggest that if you don't like HW's changes you continue to lobby against them as you have done in this thread. I would say that its very unlikely that we're going to see a net DPS boost on any powerset in the near future. We seem to be going in the other direction.

Edit: Avianos, you can get Foxbat creds from Drifter, I'm going to hop onto PTS now and check on Prankster with a fresh toon.
    edited March 2016
    Costumes

Ok after seeing Screenshots of the heads (Minus the Bull head, my friend said he couldn't find it)
    I have to say, while those costumes are really nice looking (and adorable for the Otter, Otters are adorable, you should ALL love Otters)
    they are... quite reaching Uncanny valley or Realism here and going against CO's cartoonish Approach!
    I guess its the Texture? But this realism and MENACING style kind doesn't belong in CO
    The Tiger head looked the BEST out of all of them

Also what's up with this game and Creepy Fox related stuff? first it was the Fox mask now this! onion-61.gif

also repeating my
    Suggestion: Add Rhino and Boar (Chimera Swine) Heads in the pack as well! Now its the chance

Even thought I can use the PIG head for my Boar character... hmmm
    Im taking this quote as that you guys are planning to add more~?
    BLESS YOUR SOUL!

Guessing that this fix the Zero Gravity bug during Mechanon final mission as well
    Skewer has had its cost increased.

Hmmmm... why?
    Skewer was never good to beging with! and it was DEFINATLY NOT I-WIN BUTTON like TGM
    None of the Heavy Weapons are This, take this idea out of your mind and throw it out of the window!
    HW is really underwelming powerframe

I'm pretty indifferent for this HW revamp but I don't like this Forced-Fire synergy going on
    The Rocker has been renamed to The Rockstar and has a new power progression:

Really better name! Rocker made me think of Rockets and nothing music related

and honestly, introducing it during Foxbatcon makes more sense than Nightmare event (except if its related to Brutal Legend)
    Bobblehead Aura
    Various Amount of WTF! onion-70.gif

This is straight out of the old days, when Videogames had "Big Head Mode" cheatcodes

Its... disturbing! but again this is Foxbat related stuff onion-13.gif​​
    edited March 2016
    Avianos, Prankster is back!

To get it you need the permanent versions of:

Trout Slap (400 FB)
    Seismic Ping Pong Ball Gun (600)
    Bubble Gum Gun (600)

Edit: Scratch that! The Permanent Trout slap does NOT work for unlocking the perk. That'll need a fix. Gonna call that a BUG.
    edited March 2016
    Avianos, Prankster is back!

To get it you need the permanent versions of:

Trout Slap (400 FB)
    Seismic Ping Pong Ball Gun (600)
    Bubble Gum Gun (600)

Thank you very much for testing it! onion-54.gif
    I wanted it for a very specific character, now I can work on it

Actually Trout Slap have 1-used variations
    so unless the Bubblegun and Seismic ping pong don't get an 1-used device as well, you won't need to buy any permanent device

SUGGESTION: PLease make 1 use variations of Bubblegum Gun and Seismic Pong Pong Ball dropped from Foxbat SWAG Bags

EDIT​​
    edited March 2016
    Ahh, that might work out then. Let me see if that unlocks the perk.

Edit: Can't get the grab bags to drop yet. So yeah, I think the permanent fish slap should help unlock the perk. Seems like an oversight to me.
  • meeoeoowiemeeoeoowie Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    rafahil893 wrote: »
    add crocodile tail

Oh, I wholly support all of this, especially the owl bit! Having a proper owl face in the style of a barn owl or so with an "eyebrow" attachment would be lovely!

Also, here's a suggestion: I think the new heads are nice, but they currently don't at all match the light, cartoony aesthetic of the game, causing them to stick out like a sore thumb when used with just about any other costume sets in the game.
    I think the very detailed option is nice, but I feel that this set would benefit a lot from having a detail option with some eased down texture-work to match the existing treatment fur has in the game.​​
    [A Place to Post Power Concepts] - I don't update this thing as often as I want to, but it is not abandoned!
    [Daily Login Rewards] - They sure would spice things up a bit!
    [Monthly Rewards and Silver Players] - Surely there should be some way to get them, no matter how difficult!
    [Discussion Concerning Event Powers] - Feel like you're missing out on Holy Water? Uh, probably shouldn't.
    [Discussion Concerning Energy Stats] - More or less what it says on the tin, there.
    [Analysis of Sorcery Copy-Powers] - I showcase some visual chopjobs, and such.
    [Analysis of a Poison Spread Bug] - The different interactions Virulent Propagation and Bite has with all poisons.
    edited March 2016
    Okay, so after some farming on mobs (Got Mauve :) ) I found Trout Slap's Temp version does still drop, and does proc the perk. Players who want to go this route should be made aware that the drop rate for bags has decreased substantially, and that the bags don't seem to drop token any more.

Seismic does drop a temp version now as well. Didn't get a bubblegum gun in my farming though. Doesn't mean its not there...but it didn't drop for me. Bag drops are at about...maybe 10%? About on par with Lockbox drop rates.
    edited March 2016
    meeoeoowie wrote: »
    suggestion: I think the new heads are nice, but they currently don't at all match the light, cartoony aesthetic of the game, causing them to stick out like a sore thumb when used with just about any other costume sets in the game.
    I think the very detailed option is nice, but I feel that this set would benefit a lot from having a detail option with some eased down texture-work to match the existing treatment fur has in the game.

AHA! Thats what's wrong

Yeah I complety agree with this SUggestion, those beast heads needs alternative Textures!
    Right now they are pretty Eye sore and out of the game's world

Yeah, really not liking those realistic Textures
    Don't get me wrong, those models are great, but then comes the Textures and ruin them
    rafahil893 wrote: »
    add crocodile tail

I VOTE FOR BADGER! onion-54.gif
    But again, we need to take in mind those models took a while to completed, they weren't just made with a push of a button​​
  • strypewolvenstrypewolven Posts: 45 Arc User
    Issue:

No similar texture options for skin to match the new heads, specifically the furred heads. (Fox/Otter/etc)

This leads to a very glaring swap on a character that is fully furred/anthro/mananimal. Please add a new skin option to have a matching texturing over the rest of the character body. Having a fur pattern option on the heads would also be nice as well, for example, an option to have the lower part of the fox muzzle/neck being a different color than the rest.
  • dakrushmordakrushmor Posts: 592 Arc User
    avianos said:

Suggestion: Add Rhino and Boar (Chimera Swine) Heads in the pack as well! Now its the chance​​

l believe they reserve that for Epic Rhinoplasty or something like that
This discussion has been closed.