test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bluegrass Beast's Build Basement

13»

Comments

• ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    Nice thread. I particularly like your format.

It is very nice to see some classic builds modernized, re-imagined, or get a face lift.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Yea the new forums are pretty.. well, I don't like to use pejoratives, but let's just say that I understand the frustration w/ them.

Both new builds look solid, btw. It'll be interesting to see if FO4 inspires more builds around here.

<CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • there are some pretty interesting builds here; do you perchance take requests? if so, i wouldn't mind seeing thematic builds based off the four horsemen (the horsemen in this case being War, Famine, Pestilence and Death, since i know the names and roles of one or more horsemen can change depending on where you look)​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • friezalivesonfriezaliveson Posts: 219 Arc User
    Hey beast! You still around playing this game mate? :P
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    You're overreacting... this turbulence will pass.
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Sorry ya feel that way, man. The balance changes seem to be far from over, and even I'm a bit concerned over what I've seen.

Hope ya can return at some point to inspire others.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • crabbycabbycrabbycabby Posts: 77 Arc User
    Beast, please don't go. You and Flocyto are the two people on these forums I know I can rely on.

Please?​​
    Proudly F2P
    Not anymore
    Gold since Christmas 2015
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User

Effective Immediately

I don't expect anyone to care, but just to let folks know:

Since Cryptic insists on ruining powers left and right in the name of majority-unwanted 'balance'

I'm done making builds.

There's no point when they'll just be rendered useless in the next idiotic 'balance' change - which tends to be tryhard-wanted nerfs and idiotic energy-cost hikes, when there are multiple low-tier sets in need of love.

If you do care, by some chance, let Cryptic know. Tell them to stop this stupidity. Tell your friends to tell them. Maybe someday ol' Bluegrass will come back.

We had a good run, Basement Believers.

But for now.. this is the Beast.. signing off.

I share the same sentiments. I've recently gone through my bookmarks and deleted well over 30 builds that I had saved because I know that they will all be affected by change soon. I'm not even going to touch the game until they've settled down with power changes.
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • prestochangoprestochango Posts: 196 Arc User
    Hey congrats Beastie!
  • rhymere#3035 rhymere Posts: 486 Arc User
    How would you replace Starlight's chest beam now that it's unable to be used while using other powers?
  • andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    Congrats. Will the characters of your book be making an appearance in CO?
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    alli210 said:

How would you replace Starlight's chest beam now that it's unable to be used while using other powers?

Chest Laser is the chest slot replacement for Chest Beam more or less.