test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what do you think they mean or have planned?

124»

Comments

• Options
    biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    another collect the token repeatable mission
    Oh sure they do something. They convert to Rank 1 Mods with a convenient right-click. Haha.

It would be cool if it was somehow connected to that, but I'm kinda doubting it. Dunno why.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    KagamiTheMagicalCatGerlKagamiTheMagicalCatGerl Posts: 357 Arc User

Oh, right, that was all hypothetical, that's why you passed judgment on them and then tried to defend your point over a few pages until you started looking like a Looney Tune. Gotcha! ;)

Don't forget to move that goalpost!

I would, but you keep pushing them all over the place C:
  • Options
    I like how all your retorts are "No, you!" I call you out on something and you go "No, you did that!" My one point in this conversation is that players can do what they want on PTS and nothing more, but still, "No, you!"

It's not effective.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    end game missions(not necessarily with gear grind attached)
    *grabs heads of Kagami and Smackwell and smacks them together a few times* its the naughty mat for you two.
    60f06314c84f890d8c242565aff2f398.jpg
    ​​
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    Lucky I have a big, thick skull!
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    It's true. I played YYZ on his head one time and he was just fine, if not a little dizzy.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    a new start area set of missions
    chaelk wrote: »
    its the naughty mat for you two.
    ​​

Oooh. I like the sound of that.
    Can I go to the naughty mat, too?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    plasmoid070plasmoid070 Posts: 22 Arc User
    I know I came in here late, but here are my thoughts:

It isn't going to be something as big and grand as Serpent Lantern, Aftershock, or anything relating to the days of Comic Series or Adventure Packs but I strongly disbelieve it is going to be as half-***ed as the Malvanium Tournament was. All I know from past experiences is that it is going to have a lockbox associated with it and that it is barely going to have rewards worth of buying a key (for those who still buy the keys via adding funds).

Hate to sound negative with my post; however, I am at the point where I believe Champions Online is going to miss its opportunity to swoop in and become the great Super Hero MMORPG by blowing everyone away with amazing content and instead pander off small ideas while time is wasted on a dime of dozen fantasy MMORPGs and a MMORPG associated with a popular franchise.

I am not dissing on any games; however, I can use two hands to count the number of fantasy styled MMORPGs and only less than than five fingers to count off the number of Super Hero MMORPGs that exist today.
  • Options
    I thought you were...
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    KagamiTheMagicalCatGerlKagamiTheMagicalCatGerl Posts: 357 Arc User
    I like how all your retorts are "No, you!" I call you out on something and you go "No, you did that!" My one point in this conversation is that players can do what they want on PTS and nothing more, but still, "No, you!"

It's not effective.

If that's your point, then why were you disagreeing with mine, lol. I never said anyone had to do anything, just criticizing the implied lack of people doing proper testing ( which, as has been proven, was falsely implied ).

No u.
  • Options
    Holy cow. You can't understand why I disagreed with you even though you argued for days about it. Now I'm convinced you don't even read your own posts! Classic.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2015

If that's your point, then why were you disagreeing with mine, lol. I never said anyone had to do anything, just criticizing the implied lack of people doing proper testing ( which, as has been proven, was falsely implied ).

No u.

Where is this proof to objectively show that there isn't a lack of people doing proper testing?

A couple of people regularly posting feedback in the PTS thread isn't indicative of there being enough testing being done. Volunteering does not necessarily mean 100% obligation to do nothing but stress-testing and bug-hunting while in the PTS. Heck, there isn't even any way to find out if everyone on the PTS is doing any actual testing at all other than just goofing off and getting upcoming patch previews, if we're using MC instance population numbers as a reference.

Sure, there might be really dedicated testers within the community who spend a lot more time on the PTS than on Live, but it doesn't mean that enough is being done, especially considering that only Gold players can playtest and not silvers. This isn't knocking on dedicated testers, but volunteer testers without the obligation compared to that of actual on-the-job testers on the clock actually getting paid to do such testing and actually obligated to report their findings? I don't have to second-guess as to which of either would actually yield better, more substantial results.
    Post edited by jennymachx on
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    A whole new zone
    Games seen a boost in playerbase I think we might be seeing a zone. Games with smaller populations like Jade Dynasty have gotten area expansions dont see why it couldn't be CO's time.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    I thought you were...

If that was directed to me, I can assure you that I try to not hate on games that have strong fan bases. My tastes are a bit strange when it comes to video games and I can understand what one person likes may not be something other people like. Case in point is that I enjoy Destiny greatly but I know there is a large community of people who just want to see the game burned.
  • Options
    nepht wrote: »
    Games seen a boost in playerbase I think we might be seeing a zone. Games with smaller populations like Jade Dynasty have gotten area expansions dont see why it couldn't be CO's time.

If Champions Online implements a fully fledge zone like the likes of Millennium City, The Desert, Canada, etc. then I will commit every waking moment of my free time to body building until I look like Arnold Swarzenagger.
  • Options
    If that was directed to me,

It was not.
    biffsig.jpg
  • Options
    If that was directed to me,

It was not.

Good to hear that! :)
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User

If Champions Online implements a fully fledge zone like the likes of Millennium City, The Desert, Canada, etc. then I will commit every waking moment of my free time to body building until I look like Arnold Swarzenagger.

arnold-ecc0ac93fb01d7e4aa79807d070fbbd5_h.jpg
    Shouldn't be too hard.

​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    a new start area set of missions
    Why isn't this thread closed by now?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    flyingfinn wrote: »

arnold-ecc0ac93fb01d7e4aa79807d070fbbd5_h.jpg
    Shouldn't be too hard.

​​

Was referring to this Arnold
    arnold-schwarzenegger-057.jpg
  • Options
    windupduckwindupduck Posts: 52 Arc User
    Why isn't this thread closed by now?

Well, we haven't entirely jumped the shark yet.. but we're gettin' close! :#
  • Options
    Alright, we can put it to rest.
    biffsig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.