Install Arc
Options

Server gone?

13»

Comments

• Options
    strykor1977strykor1977 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We do, just don't feel up to major rubber-banding right now.
  • Options
    dragonfist8dragonfist8 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    can't say i have, but perhaps if it works for me as well, I can work on some builds

• Options
    gaibryaelgaibryael Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, any word on what's going on? Anyone heard from any of the Devs?
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    in the super news section, they are working on it. Most PWE games are affected as well as the cryptic ones.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thraexisthraexis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    the servers probably glitched and crashed with the new
    arc program. all these problems didn't start till they added
    the arc design to the web site.
  • Options
    tessacohtessacoh Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, it looks like it's my first all day/evening boot from the game. I'll be patient, I'm sure the techs are working really hard as they can to get the whole launcher back up.
  • Options
    bindingchainsbindingchains Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The sad thing is, STO forum has a similar topic but it has 150 pages while we are on page 11.. come on people! Start spam posting so they will think our community is just as big and give us more attention/content!! xD
  • Options
    kheldrynkheldryn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sadly the PTS character Transfer doesen't work as though I have 16 characters (8-9 of which are 40) according to "ARC" I have no characters at all created. So even though I could log onto the PTS server, I would have to recreate the character I wanted to take screenshots with. CRYPTIC on the ball as ever... NOT!
    Nyte Kitsune-STO and CO LTS Member
    "Nose to the wind, I go!"
    "I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member of STO and CO."
  • Options
    truearrow1truearrow1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sounds kind of like I have to be an internet hipster, I can do that, I just have to be condescending and disagree with everyone's opinion with a patronizing tone.

Edit: But I will be the benevolent celebrity internet super star. Now I just need a theme song, every great man has had a catchy theme song. What would be PW's theme song?
  • Options
    kheldrynkheldryn Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Something from the Eagles, Fly like an eagle perhaps. :)
    Nyte Kitsune-STO and CO LTS Member
    "Nose to the wind, I go!"
    "I found a bug in Beta, Cryptic squished it. STO Founder and Proud LTS member of STO and CO."
  • Options
    thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    For anyone not checking the launcher:

Outage Update
    By PWE_BranFlakes
    Fri 21 Mar 2014 06:51:57 PM PDT

Greetings Players,

Thank you all for sticking with us today as we continue to triage the network issue we are currently experiencing – it is only affecting the games/ servers listed below.

Rest assured that we have our best Engineers on the case and we have made good progress in the last couple hours. While our current ETA for a resolution is still several hours from now, we are committed to keeping you up-to-date. As this issue is affecting multiple games, please bookmark this Twitter feed and check it often for status updates: Twitter.com/PWE_Outage

As mentioned, this is a network issue, and not an issue with the game servers. There are no concerns of data loss, security, or anything of that nature. We’ve also found that this may be intermittent for some, while others have been affected since the incident occurred earlier today.

We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you back in-game as soon as possible.

- The PWE and Cryptic Teams
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.