Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20130824.19 PTS Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The tail is off of the tail "skeleton", so it has tail animations. Is there are static tail skeleton? Maybe the bunny tail?

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,081 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The drop rates are so poor I don't see why anyone would be encouraged to buy keys anymore.

^ This. I'm usually relatively lucky when it comes to boxes and I haven't been able to get a Demonwing out of 120 boxes.

Perhaps increase the drop rate of the Celestial and Demonwing and lower the mercenary and mod fusion boxes?
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    no. don't lower anything. its bad enough they nerfed the number of mods we get. bad enough they removed skill boosts. just no. yes to buffing demonwing and celestial a bit but hell no to reducing anything else further.

The drop rates MUST add up to 100%. They cannot increase the drop rate of one item without reducing the drop rate of another. That's just the way math works.
    edited October 2013
    The drop rates MUST add up to 100%. They cannot increase the drop rate of one item without reducing the drop rate of another. That's just the way math works.

Pretty much this. I suggested what I did because there HAS to be some sort of trade off for increasing the chances of some rewards with the lowering of others.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A tiny reduction in the rate of mods (say, 1% lower), could mean a tripling of the drop rate for the Demonwing (from 0.5% to 1.5%).

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A tiny reduction in the rate of mods (say, 1% lower), could mean a tripling of the drop rate for the Demonwing (from 0.5% to 1.5%).

It's already been increased from 0.25% to 0.5%. I think 1% each for the vehicle and become in any given lockbox would be a good target. And yes, the common mod box would be the perfect place to take those two half percentage points from.
    edited October 2013
    It may have been luck but the first lockbox (Takofanes' Chace of Treasures) every hundred keys I would get everything at least once or twice if I was especially lucky. I'd like to see those kinds of drops at every hundred rather than getting just ONE good thing every few hundred.
  • Options
    chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Not entirely, but I understand your point. If you bought the Epic Samurai set, the Samurai drop pieces will still say "Unlocks Costume Piece". There are a few other examples. Also, it'd be nice if they did the same tracking for action figures.

It does track it, actually - that little mask symbol in the corner of each icon, when it's something you've already unlocked, changes from blue to grey. So a filter would see what pieces you have already unlocked, and not display the ones that would have a grey mask.
  • Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It may have been luck but the first lockbox (Takofanes' Chace of Treasures) every hundred keys I would get everything at least once or twice if I was especially lucky. I'd like to see those kinds of drops at every hundred rather than getting just ONE good thing every few hundred.

Same in here (once more it can be lots of luck) but got mine from my first 50 boxes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.