Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20130824.16 PTS Update

Comments

• Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    nightr0d wrote: »

Next on CO's lockboxes the new and exciting Teletubbies SET!!!

Make this happen!!!! :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What?

Finally, I have a costume I can wear on my body!

screenshot_2013-10-12-19-32-23_zps2daa860e.jpg

Haters.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    amarillonmcamarillonmc Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I recall people want Teddy Bear suits.
    Now there are dino suits, and I see haters.

Aren't they similar stuff?

Now where is that Teddy Bear suit anyways?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...the ultimate Contrast Moe (or not).
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,600 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I love the Smoochie outfit. I hope that isn't the ONLY one!
  • Options
    nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Are people seriously of the opinion that the Dino set is something worthwhile to spend dev resources on? I would much rather prefer they make a new proper Haloween set and finally add the fur beast legs which were missing from the last Halloween costume set.
  • Options
    wufflechanwufflechan Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So wait... for an event all about dressing up in a costume, they add a costume...to dress up in....and people complain?

Babies.
  • Options
    atompenguinatompenguin Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    and yet again you describe yourself in explicit detail!

No. He's pretty much right. Nothing you've said, at any time, has been useful in any way and you're wrong.

Can you please just stop for a bit? It has to be exhausting contributing half of a threads post count even when nothing you put in has any value or thought behind it.

Edit: And to everyone that has an issue with the dinosaur costume: The dinosaur costume is great and the way they're implementing it is a big improvement. Learn to have a little fun instead of whining some time. It will do you some good.

It's a fun set for a children's holiday.
    -Campaign: Spells and Coin
    --Part 1: Spells and Coin (NW-DHM3XQVQK)
    --Part 2: A Blind Eye (NW-DI3QTHZGJ)
    --Part 3: Dodo's Dinner (NW-DHPA8O253)

-One Shots
    --The Wizard of Eldeur (NW-DRKQNE4S7)
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Cryptic has a history of releasing things around the same time popular movies and games are also released. The Unleashed was released around the time SWTOR launched. The Invincible was released a month after The Avengers hit theaters. The Devastator was released a month before Thor hit theaters.

This matters because:

The dino costume looks terrible on purpose.
    The early Godzilla movies also had noticeably terrible costumes.
    Godzilla is a Kaiju.
    Pacific Rim is full of Kaiju and gets released on DVD this month.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Being the most adorable ever, I demand this costume set right meow.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    your deliberate insult only pushes me onward.

You sound like gamehobo.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Bug
    Become celestial still says in its description, that you become doomlord
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I fail to see how a reduction to the XP bonus buff will mean more Westside. You can run Fatal Error, an Adventure Pack, or a Comic Series to sidestep Westside. If anything, it's the level-gating of alerts that will force people to do more Westside. Since, you know, Adventure Packs and stuff are gated at level 11 and you start post-tutorial at level 6.

Also, new dinosaur outfit is awesome. For Halloween, I'm going as Cazulon (bonus points if my reptilian character can wear it)! I would've liked a Broomstick travel power, but I'll take it. I do wonder how many people are going to wear it and color it purple though... not to mention singing a certain song.
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    new become: Celestial Doomlord.

Become : Caprice Player is more like it.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Edit: And to everyone that has an issue with the dinosaur costume: The dinosaur costume is great and the way they're implementing it is a big improvement. Learn to have a little fun instead of whining some time. It will do you some good.

It's a fun set for a children's holiday.

I'm not a child and I don't need your patronizing attitude. I have as much right as the next guy to complain or to like it.

To me the costume is a joke and and insult. If you are a child then you might enjoy it.

Oh and BTW you don't really seem to know what Halloween is actually about. If you knew you wouldn't say it's for children.
  • Options
    kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I dunno about you guys, but I think the dinosaur suit is friggin' adorkable.
  • Options
    kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,111 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2013
    crackle.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Yup that did it.

Gimme gimme.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What?

Haters.

You look like an idiot.

This needs to go live right now.
  • Options
    sinistro1978sinistro1978 Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As I pointed out in the last update and in this thread (http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3650011#post3650011), SS Dex needs to be updated. Evasion, Combat Training and Quick Reflexes all give rating instead of a percentage. With Legacy gear and LR, one can't can't even acquire 1% per point with any of the 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    As I pointed out in the last update and in this thread (http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3650011#post3650011), SS Dex needs to be updated. Evasion, Combat Training and Quick Reflexes all give rating instead of a percentage. With Legacy gear and LR, one can't can't even acquire 1% per point with any of the 3.

Don't hold your breath on any of those changes. Cryptic never really had much perspective on the consequences and implications of their actions. It's obvious that they just want to nerf us for the new gear. You think they care enough to fix the spec trees that give rating bonuses. Imagine the amount of work that would be. They obviously don't have the tech for that :rolleyes:
  • Options
    joybuzzerxjoybuzzerx Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Agreed. I'm not even so sure a 1/2/3% or 2/4/6% increase would make anyone take the specs over the Crit Sev Spec, but it'd be, I think anyways, a much more tempting choice.
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm not a child and I don't need your patronizing attitude. I have as much right as the next guy to complain or to like it.

To me the costume is a joke and and insult. If you are a child then you might enjoy it.

Oh and BTW you don't really seem to know what Halloween is actually about. If you knew you wouldn't say it's for children.

A costume is an insult ? Honestly ?

For what it is worth:

Halloween is about selling cheaply made naughty cat-girl and pirate costumes along with pseudo spooky decor and tons of candy. It is also about kids dressing up as their favorite <insert fad of the moment here> character and wandering around their neighborhoods begging.

At one point it WAS about something else, but what I described IS what it is about now for the most part.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    A costume is an insult ? Honestly ?

For what it is worth:

Halloween is about selling cheaply made naughty cat-girl and pirate costumes along with pseudo spooky decor and tons of candy. It is also about kids dressing up as their favorite <insert fad of the moment here> character and wandering around their neighborhoods begging.

At one point it WAS about something else, but what I described IS what it is about now for the most part.

People might celebrate it now but that is due to sheer ignorance. If they knew what they are celebrating they would not do it.

Anyways, yes it's an insult because they could have done a proper job and give us a decent costume not this joke. This might be a game but you need $ or a credit card to play it so no, I don't believe that such a costume is appropriate. Don't get me started on how such a costume fits in this game (it does not). If they have time to waste they might as well do something worthwhile with it.

I want quality costumes not this garbage. One of the few things CO has going for itself is the customization and I'm not impressed on the quality of their releases as of late.

You can keep defending Cryptic if you want and let them lower the bar even further (if that's even possible) but I don't intend to do so and I will speak my mind.
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    People might celebrate it now but that is due to sheer ignorance. If they knew what they are celebrating they would not do it.

Except that they are celebrating, "give candy to kids and party your tail off" day. They are not celebrating anything to do with the original Halloween any more than they would be celebrating a Celtic pagan holiday with a dash of Germanic tradition thrown in by throwing a Christmas party.

Anyways, yes it's an insult because they could have done a proper job and give us a decent costume not this joke. This might be a game but you need $ or a credit card to play it so no, I don't believe that such a costume is appropriate. Don't get me started on how such a costume fits in this game (it does not). If they have time to waste they might as well do something worthwhile with it.

You can keep defending Cryptic if you want and let them lower the bar even further (if that's even possible) but I don't intend to do so and I will speak my mind. I still don't see how putting out a costume that a person dislikes is comparable to making personal attacks against him.

"Here is something you can buy if you want" =/= "you smell bad and your face looks like your neck threw up.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    I still don't see how putting out a costume that a person dislikes is comparable to making personal attacks against him.

Haha, took me a sec to realize what you are saying there. I used "insult" more in the figurative sense not in the "the costume insulted me directly and I demand retribution" kind of way lol. It bothers me that they have "limited resources" and used them on something like this. They could have given us the Armored Ninja (or whatever it was called) costume set. We have the concepts for is since a couple of years. They could have finally added the missing bestial fur legs to complete the Werewolf set. Instead I we get a Barney costume.

If Cryptic had the resources I would not mind. But since they constantly state that they can't do this or that because of something I'm not thrilled by the way they allocate their resources.
  • Options
    shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    eJyuwSU.jpg

There might be some disappointment towards the new costume. But you have to Cryptic credit for making it usable with a wide variety of conditions. When was the last time a new costume headpiece worked with bestial heads?
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • Options
    crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So you're saying you want a Blackredder Neenja Halloween? :biggrin:

...sorry, I couldn't resist the joke. I'm almost ashamed of myself.

Meanwhile, back to the Dino. I like it. My main is a midgie. This has potential for a Halloween Costume. I approve.

BTW, you all realize this thread is likely getting nuked to pieces Monday morning, right? The current trend of offshoots, tangents, and the same 2-3 people making a metric ton of posts to promote not actually getting the job done...kinda needs to stop. Some of the posts here aren't even counterpoints...they're just insults and will likely have consequences.

For ages people,myself included, have complained that PTS and these threads were a complete joke. That the entire purpose of PTS wasn't to stop the bomb but to tell your friends when to duck behind something because it was coming. Now I'm trying to be as balanced as possible in this so I'm not saying, "Cryptic North are the saviors of CO," but it looks like they're getting into their respective grooves, ramping up, and getting things done. So far it looks like effort. I'm not ready to say the "hope" word but I am seeing positive improvements and I wish to continue to see such things. The way I see it this ends one of two ways. Either they come through and we sing their praises in the streets or they get transferred to the next Cryptic Project and we're right back to the near nothing world of Lockboxes and mini-MEGA-events...or less. I'm willing to objectively give them their shot. Can others do the same please?
    2s9bzbq.jpg
  • Options
    lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    crosschan wrote: »
    So you're saying you want a Blackredder Neenja Halloween? :biggrin:

...sorry, I couldn't resist the joke. I'm almost ashamed of myself.

Meanwhile, back to the Dino. I like it. My main is a midgie. This has potential for a Halloween Costume. I approve.

BTW, you all realize this thread is likely getting nuked to pieces Monday morning, right? The current trend of offshoots, tangents, and the same 2-3 people making a metric ton of posts to promote not actually getting the job done...kinda needs to stop. Some of the posts here aren't even counterpoints...they're just insults and will likely have consequences.

For ages people,myself included, have complained that PTS and these threads were a complete joke. That the entire purpose of PTS wasn't to stop the bomb but to tell your friends when to duck behind something because it was coming. Now I'm trying to be as balanced as possible in this so I'm not saying, "Cryptic North are the saviors of CO," but it looks like they're getting into their respective grooves, ramping up, and getting things done. So far it looks like effort. I'm not ready to say the "hope" word but I am seeing positive improvements and I wish to continue to see such things. The way I see it this ends one of two ways. Either they come through and we sing their praises in the streets or they get transferred to the next Cryptic Project and we're right back to the near nothing world of Lockboxes and mini-MEGA-events...or less. I'm willing to objectively give them their shot. Can others do the same please?

What he said. Crosschan and I are on different sides of the base argument here, but the argument is the important thing right now, not who thinks what of costume bits.

Gradi-your efforts are appreciated but we get it. You do not need to counter every post.

People attacking Gradi w/out using #'s- Cut it the f out

Let Raven Kai Sage et all and the precious few others report some real data please.

Cryptic-If someone spends over $100, LET THEM ONTO THE GDAM TEST SERVER. I used to love testing content, and I was paying a lesser aggregate total to do so while subbed than now while I pay a la carte. You need more people involved, bottom line.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,081 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You sound like gamehobo.

That is an insult to my friend (gamehobo) please do not rope gradii and gamehobo in the same boat.

Let's try not to bad mouth someone no longer on forums please, its offensive and a very poor comparison.

Regarding the costume:

Personally, I have not yet found use for it, however, as it has already been demonstrated this is a costume piece which some can use to a great effect and it fits!

I'd like to see more unlocks in this fashion, by that I mean one item which unlocks an entire costume set, it's a nice way to go, especially considering lockboxes.

I also like the improvements to Become Devices.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I also like the improvements to Become Devices.

I don't have many, but I need to copy what Becomes I do have over to Test to see if they got buffed too.
    edited October 2013
    I don't have many, but I need to copy what Becomes I do have over to Test to see if they got buffed too.

I recently found Vampire and Werewolf in my mail from last year, so I'll copy those two over and see.
  • Options
    forrksakesexcoforrksakesexco Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    eJyuwSU.jpg

Is that a lemurian going to a halloween party as Godzilla?

Awesome...
    With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high tension wires down
    Profound quote.. "I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    crosschan wrote: »

Whether you like it or not the costume was part of the PTS update and thus it's up for debate. I don't like it and I have the right to complain as much as I want. You like it, good for you, I'm not telling you to shut up because you like it. I explained why I don't like it and I did not just say "cuz of reasons". How about people in this thread for once realize that their opinions are no the only ones and that if others disagree they are entitled to do so.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Become Devices:

[Become Vampire]
    [Become Werewolf]
    [Become Frank]*
    [Become Celestial]
    [Become Doomlord]
    [Become Ghost]
    [Become Mummy]*

All of these devices have the following buffs to these mechanics

24.5% CRITICAL CHANCE

76.9% CRITICAL SEVERITY

15% DODGE

42.5% AVOIDANCE

[Become Samurai Robot] has access to Way Of The Warrior Passive and benefits from the dodge/avoidance it grants. As a result it has the following changes:

31% CRITICAL CHANCE

76.9% CRITICAL SEVERITY

40% DODGE

42.5% AVOIDANCE

[Become Security Process]* has the following dodge/avoid and crit chance/severity values:

26.8% CRITICAL CHANCE

76.9% CRITICAL SEVERITY

15% DODGE

42.5% AVOIDANCE

*Regarding Mummy, the % damage increases from it's passive I think are even less than rank 1 Pestilence at level 40, do you think this could be buffed to be in line with actual Pestilence perhaps albeit slightly weaker.

*Regarding Frank, Unstoppable Passive for Become Frank is not currently granting any KB resistance or minor damage absorb, both values are set to zero.

*Regarding Become Security Process, Invulnerability Passive is seemingly lacking in terms of damage absorb and resistance, I'm not sure if this is intended or not. 2.3 absorb and 40% resist is not that much.

EDIT: This list as of right now is all that I can test Become Device wise, I haven't got access to Become Imperator, Chaos Demon, Black Talon, Snowman, Gingerbread, Lemurian Power Armor or anything else not listed here, sorry.

However, it -seems- that unless the device has LR/WoTW or invests in DEX stat wise the first set of values will likely apply to them with minor differences if they do invest in DEX.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I don't like it and I have the right to complain as much as I want.

OK, fine. You don't like it. If it were in the concept art stage and you were saying "No, don't waste resources on this, it's not what I want to spend my money on", it might make sense. But the costume is already done and ready for distribution. The only thing you could accomplish by opposing it is to make it so that the already finished projects get added get shelved.

If you want to say that you don't like the costume, then fine. Say so. But there's no need to derail the thread on a pointless rant. And it is pointless, because the costume will be released. After all, there's no bug with it, it's just something you don't like. It would be more constructive to go over to the Suggestions forum and post a thread stating that you don't like the current costume direction, and give examples of what you would rather see.
    edited October 2013
    What?

Haters.

I've never really played with the face sliders on beast heads, but I think you need to see if you can adjust them a bit to cut down some of the clipping. Maybe it's just me, but that big blue ear poking out the eye just doesn't seem right.
    edited October 2013
    OK, fine. You don't like it. If it were in the concept art stage and you were saying "No, don't waste resources on this, it's not what I want to spend my money on", it might make sense. But the costume is already done and ready for distribution. The only thing you could accomplish by opposing it is to make it so that the already finished projects get added get shelved.

If you want to say that you don't like the costume, then fine. Say so. But there's no need to derail the thread on a pointless rant. And it is pointless, because the costume will be released. After all, there's no bug with it, it's just something you don't like. It would be more constructive to go over to the Suggestions forum and post a thread stating that you don't like the current costume direction, and give examples of what you would rather see.

It won't get shelved, are you serious? You are going on a hyperbole here.

How is it derailing and how is it a rant? It's on the PTS and with that it's up for discussion. Who made you the one deciding I'm derailing and from what am I derailing? The PTS patch that was released? Give me a break ok, I'm tired of those nonsensical self entitled and self righteous statements. It's part of the patch and with that it's part of this thread and the discussion.

How could it be more constructive to give feedback on this in another thread rather than in the thread where the costume was released?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It won't get shelved, are you serious? You are going on a hyperbole here.

No, I don't believe the set will be shelved. But if you're railing about the set, what else could you be hoping for?
    How is it derailing and how is it a rant? It's on the PTS and with that it's up for discussion. Who made you the one deciding I'm derailing and from what am I derailing? The PTS patch that was released? Give me a break ok, I'm tired of those nonsensical self entitled and self righteous statements. It's part of the patch and with that it's part of this thread and the discussion.

How is it a rant?
    I know I'm ranting a bit

How is it derailing? You're going on and on about how much you dislike the set when we've all already read it.
    How could it be more constructive to give feedback on this in another thread rather than in the thread where the costume was released?

That's not what I told you to do. I told you to go make a new thread saying what you actually do want; we already know that you don't want this set.

So, tell me: What do you actually hope to accomplish by going on and on about how much you hate this set?
    edited October 2013
    No, I don't believe the set will be shelved. But if you're railing about the set, what else could you be hoping for?

I hope they won't repeat the same mistake again.
    How is it a rant?

Oh my apologies, I did not realize that saying "how is it a rant?" disproves everything I say. You are so explicit it's astounding.
    How is it derailing? You're going on and on about how much you dislike the set when we've all already read it.

That was more of a self-deprecating joke. Thought people would get it but I guess not! Let me change that for you. You do realize that the only thing I'm doing is replying to people who reply to my posts. Calling that going on and on is absurd. If you don't want me to mention it again then don't comment on my statements. Is it not obvious that I will reply if you quote something I say? :eek:
    That's not what I told you to do. I told you to go make a new thread saying what you actually do want; we already know that you don't want this set.

I said what I want in this thread. I don't intend to make one on the Suggestions forums since that's basically a waste of time.
    So, tell me: What do you actually hope to accomplish by going on and on about how much you hate this set?

If people would not go ON AND ON AND ON in telling me I'm not supposed to have an opinion whenever they reply to my messages I would not state that I dislike this set over and over again. I guess you don't see the difference? It's quite simple, I sate my opinion and move on. If you want to say something to it then realize that I will reply to your reply. That's why it LOOKS like I am repeating myself while the only thing I do is reply to peoples comments (which target me of course). I have no business with anyone else.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I'm that bad huh? seriously we don't always get along and we don't agree on everything but cut out pretending I'm
    some sorta jerk.

I think you know better than to insinuate I need to pretend what your attitude towards me has been like.

Save yourself the frustration of trying to justify past bad actions, if you want to have this discussion AGAIN, forum PMs do work.
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The gradii virus is apparently contagious.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    ktm1ktm1 Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *snip!*

Oh my apologies, I did not realize that saying "how is it a rant?" disproves everything I say. You are so explicit it's astounding.

not trying to get involved in an argument or anything but if you actually read the full post that he posted you will see that

1. he is actually being very civil in the way that he is calling you out. you are coming accross very hostile and aggressive in an unconstructive way. the pts threads are about giving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback and ranting about something you dont like is NOT constructive.

2. he did not JUST say "how is it a rant?", immediately following that he quoted YOU admitting that you are ranting... lets be honest here.... even you know you are ranting.

3. cmon now guys. lets be civil. getting angry with one another is not going to help anything

4. stating your opinion and moving on is NOT what you are doing here. lambasting people who disagree with you is not moving on... it is arguing and aggression. remember THEY have a right to THEIR opinion to
    space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Anyone able to test the dodge/avoid and crit chance/severity values for Cybernetic Ninja?

I know it uses Lightning Reflexes passive it would be nice to see what it is like with LR now.

@gradii - That is entirely up to you. I merely thought it was offensive to rope two very different people into one group and call them the same, it's insulting. My opinions on people generally stem from my experience in dealing with them on a personal level.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ktm1 wrote: »
    not trying to get involved in an argument or anything but if you actually read the full post that he posted you will see that

1. he is actually being very civil in the way that he is calling you out. you are coming accross very hostile and aggressive in an unconstructive way. the pts threads are about giving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback and ranting about something you dont like is NOT constructive.

2. he did not JUST say "how is it a rant?", immediately following that he quoted YOU admitting that you are ranting... lets be honest here.... even you know you are ranting.

3. cmon now guys. lets be civil. getting angry with one another is not going to help anything

4. stating your opinion and moving on is NOT what you are doing here. lambasting people who disagree with you is not moving on... it is arguing and aggression. remember THEY have a right to THEIR opinion to

You realize that I wrote the "ranting" part on purpose NO? I forgot to realize how pedantic people are on this forum. It's like a court of law where no matter what your intention is "everything you say CAN and WILL be used against you".

It's not a rant, it's my opinion and if people would just let me be I would not have to repeat myself over and over and over again.

You would get fed up with those kind of statements yourself so no I'm not being aggressive I just have enough of them. Look back to the posts I made, I explained why I did not like the costume and what I would have preferred instead. I did not say "just cuz". And no, I don't like people who come here all self righteous and label me just for giggles because they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Strange that I can let people like this costume and not come after them like the plague but vice versa does not work.

Oh and regarding 4., I'm not arguing with anyone who is not arguing with me. You did not notice? I didn't argue with people that said they liked the set but people argue with me when I said I did not. Funny how I'm not supposed to argue with people who argue with me.