Install Arc
Options

Who the hell uses an exploit to get to the end of Harmon Labs alert

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    I was doing Gravitar alert yesterday and the same thing happened. A bunch of us upon entering the area got suddenly kicked out of the team for some reason and the "60 sec to exit map" interaction popup appeared.

Something funky's going on.

That's an issue that's been happening for a while. Now, it would be funky if it did the cutscene for beating her moments after entering. THAT would definitely be an exploit.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The solution: [Teleport to Teammate 4-pack.]

;)
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The solution: [Teleport to Teammate 4-pack.]

;)

Doesn't work for two reasons.

1- They aren't teammates, unless you were teamed with them before the alert. The device only gives the option to teleport to actual teammates, not open mission group members.

2- You can't use Teleport to Teammate or Summon Teammates to get people into Warlord's room. I've tried using both to bypass the lockout when I or others have died during the fight.
    edited August 2013
    The duration of the Warlord fight itself is not the issue. The issue is that they are able to initiate the Warlord fight while everyone else is still clearing the first room. Once the Warlord fight is initiated, the shield around the Warlord fight goes up and the other players are locked out. Being locked out of the fight, they are not eligible for Warlord's reward drop.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yup this is most defiantly a thing. Was in Harmon 3 members of The Liga BR did this and it caused a whole lot of lag that crashed my game U__U
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Oh god, Brazilian hackers....what else will CO get?
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For some reason I am now reminded of those region bans that happened not so long ago... yeah so clearly they banned the right regions, amirite? :D

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    maleb666maleb666 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    For some reason I am now reminded of those region bans that happened not so long ago... yeah so clearly they banned the right regions, amirite? :D

Let's not generalize here... Both times that I was doing Harmon Labs and that "speedrun" thing happened, I can garantee that they were not brazilians...

Sure, we brazilians don't have the best reputation around here, but there are cases and cases :biggrin:
    eupmtpu59ppn.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Oh god, Brazilian hackers....what else will CO get?

Just cause they are in The Liga BR doesn't mean they are Brazilian. BUT The Liga BR are well known hackers in DCUO . Maybe Cryptic should be having a look at some of the more dodgy Super Groups.
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Last night I decided to for the heck of it do Warlord and pray that I don't get into a group with these so called hackers. Boy was I wrong. As soon as I spawned in, the cutscene to blow up the wall to get to Warlord played. Soon as it was over I pressed O just to see me and one other player listed who was next to me so he wasn't the hacker. Apparently they were running anon or they manage to pick up the loot and exit the instance in the split second, so I couldn't see who was the rest of the team. Can confirm there are at least 3 who are doing this hack. At least I got to have a nice chat with the other guy who had to suffer this hack run over the 60 seconds before we were booted out.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ban the hackers, but please dont ban the brazilian IP. I'm brazilian and i'd hate to be kicked out of the game just because of some problematic users.

(For those who dont know, egyptian ip's are banned from all PWE games because they had the same trouble.)
    ERgLqqC.png
  • Options
    nyrkesnyrkes Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This blows.

I haven't been screwed over in a Harmon alert yet, but to have this happen has got to be seriously aggravating. I do feel for those that are worried about the region Ip bans cuz' let's be honest, with today's software/hardware tech it's not like any Ban is really permanent. Hell, they even have Skers able to cook up new KSNNs the moment they get nailed for ban-worthy issues.

All we can hope for is better coding, and a team that acts quickly when a "valid" hax moment is found/witnessed.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    Smoochy, you are well aware (although some of our newer members might not be) that the region bans had nothing to do with misbehavior, and everything to do with (im)Perfect World's standard business practices, and inability to accept that Cryptic doesn't have server farms scattered around the world.

OTOH, if the individuals committing these acts can be identified, I'm all for permabanning them, and smashing them anew every time they try to log in from the same computers...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    I've noticed two different scenarios related to this, one appears to be an exploit and the other is IMHO just poor group etiquette.

1.) Player somehow is able to activate the elevator and travel directly to Warlord BEFORE the elevator door is open. They begin the Warlord fight within about 10 seconds of the alert activating, locking out the other players. I've witnessed this a couple of times, and I'm not sure how they are doing it.

2.) Player (and a teammate usually) clear the first room, then runs through the rest of the instance to Warlord without bothering to kill the other trash mobs. I don't think this is an exploit, and the other teammates at least have a chance to follow and make it to the Warlord fight. Not very good group etiquette though. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I normally see the PvP SG's doing this.

No one is hacking Harmon its a simple speed run like posted in number two above. You clear the first room then run past all mobs pop eruption in the suit room activate the scene then jump in and kill warlord. To drop warlord quickly use two-three two gun mojo builds with ice grenades and omicron. End result is Warlord down in a min or two.

Its in no way a hack its just running by mobs. To knock warlord all you need is a simple old pieces of gear before pre alert that increases your knock strength the gear is white labeled. Most of the time these speed runs are done by people who have done this content way to many times and just want the rewards.

Don't assume hack just because you don't know how it is done that is plain ignorance. A hack is actually coding this is just skipping mobs and using devices. So before you report someone for playing the game take a step back and think a minute.Nothing in the game rules says you cant skip mobs or use devices and powers to kill a boss.
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bloodx13 wrote: »
    No one is hacking Harmon its a simple speed run like posted in number two above. You clear the first room then run past all mobs pop eruption in the suit room activate the scene then jump in and kill warlord. To drop warlord quickly use two-three two gun mojo builds with ice grenades and omicron. End result is Warlord down in a min or two.

Its in no way a hack its just running by mobs. To knock warlord all you need is a simple old pieces of gear before pre alert that increases your knock strength the gear is white labeled. Most of the time these speed runs are done by people who have done this content way to many times and just want the rewards.

Don't assume hack just because you don't know how it is done that is plain ignorance. A hack is actually coding this is just skipping mobs and using devices. So before you report someone for playing the game take a step back and think a minute.Nothing in the game rules says you cant skip mobs or use devices and powers to kill a boss.

You should read the rest of this thread first. What is wrong with your statement is that it isn't a speed run when you get the cutscene when entering Warlords room and Warlord is down within seconds and the rest of the team is still up on the first floor BEFORE clearing the room to take the elevator down. The run only lasts for a few seconds, not minutes from what you think. It is also keeping others on the team from getting the rewards too.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    edited August 2013

3 times now ive done Harmon when it ends like 30 seconds after it starts. Unless I was on a team with The Flash, Quicksilver and Sonic the freaking Hedgehog I call a hacks.
  • Options
    nyrkesnyrkes Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Or was it brou the freakin' wolfhog?
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Y'see, Blood, the part you're missing is where it's stated that the first room wasn't cleared. The Warlord cutscene apparently started while those who don't know whatever exploit is being used were still fighting in the first room.

So yeah, we're talking the Flash here - the old-school second Flash, Barry Allen, the one who when pressed could run faster than light and travel in time.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • Options
    menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    twice has someone in a harmon labs run im in, skipped all of the mobs and reached the boss
    LEAVING THE REST OF US TO DEAL WITH THE MOBS and get to warlord to find ourselves locked out

i have yet to see one attempt this, face warlord by themselves and then lose, thus screwing the rest of us over

• Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just did a warlord run

1. I never saw the cutscene.
    2. group of 40's doing a speed run. they cleared the first room, then ran thru dragging everything behind. I couldn't get into the end room because door was blocked by mobs. They look him down in about 30secs. Standard attacks. some MA, some 2GM. STill got to claim reward.

I have their names, so I know who is just doing speed runs.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Speed runs are not the big issue here, though.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2013

This right here. No group is required to carry you through any alert.

I like lists, so I'm going to use them to summarize:

1. Being survivable isn't a hack.
    2. Having high DPS isn't a hack.
    3. Running through rooms full of enemies without killing them isn't a hack.

And, if your character is dying, maybe:

1. It's a problem with your build.
    2. You just aren't ready for alerts, yet.
    3. It's an indication of how much you bring to the table, when left on your own.

The only mission objectives in the Harmon Labs alert are:

1. Find the head scientist in the room before Warlord.
    2. Put on a power armor suit and blow up the door.
    3. Enter Warlord's room and defeat him.

There is no objective to kill all the enemies. There is no objective to carry weak players. All of these objectives can be completed once you reach the power armor room.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it entirely possible that the mission is finally falling apart like everything else in the game is? Luther Black. Therakiel minions falling through room walls. Whiteout bunkers locked (fixed). Bunker Buster. Teaming for Gravitar. Hi Pan's half cut scene (first time rotating back in).

Its about time this alert started to break and kick players right after it starts.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    voyagersix wrote: »
    This right here. No group is required to carry you through any alert.

I like lists, so I'm going to use them to summarize:

1. Being survivable isn't a hack.
    2. Having high DPS isn't a hack.
    3. Running through rooms full of enemies without killing them isn't a hack.

And, if your character is dying, maybe:

1. It's a problem with your build.
    2. You just aren't ready for alerts, yet.
    3. It's an indication of how much you bring to the table, when left on your own.

The only mission objectives in the Harmon Labs alert are:

1. Find the head scientist in the room before Warlord.
    2. Put on a power armor suit and blow up the door.
    3. Enter Warlord's room and defeat him.

There is no objective to kill all the enemies. There is no objective to carry weak players. All of these objectives can be completed once you reach the power armor room.

You do a 30 second legit speedrun then . A LARGE chunk of us has seen this exploit. The devs are aware of this exploit now. Its a thing and its not a legit speedrun.

Its goes like this the alert starts some people magically disappear before your eyes. They appear at Warlord. They take him down in 5 seconds.

Seems-Legit-14.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    You do a 30 second legit speedrun then . A LARGE chunk of us has seen this exploit. The devs are aware of this exploit now. Its a thing and its not a legit speedrun.

Its goes like this the alert starts some people magically disappear before your eyes. They appear at Warlord. They take him down in 5 seconds.

No one has done a 30 second speedrun. No one has magically appeared in Warlord's room. No one has killed Warlord in 5 seconds. There is no exploit. Do you know how to run through enemies... without dying? Come on. You're just embarassing yourself and undermining your own credibility. The logs will reveal nothing of the sort.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Voyagersix, is it that you don't want to believe your game has been hacked? Or is it that you are frustrated that someone has come up with an even faster speed run?

This situation is not about speed runs.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Voyagersix, is it that you don't want to believe your game has been hacked? Or is it that you are frustrated that someone has come up with an even faster speed run?

This situation is not about speed runs.

None of those things.

I am the one who has been running the speedruns.

Let me make this perfectly clear so that this discussion can end and this thread accusing us of exploiting can be locked:

There has been no hacking and no exploiting. Warlord has been reached through brute force by running and killing anything that follows. Warlord has been killed with raw DPS only.

Nothing to see here. The logs will confirm this.
  • Options
    xeirosxeiros Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Has anyone actually provided solid evidence of an actual hack or exploit? All I see in this thread is hearsay with absolutely no proof to back up the claims. I saw this! I swear that happened. Believe me for no reason! You are sheep! I know how easy it is to just buy into everything you read because it takes actual effort to confirm it, but come on.

When you try to accuse others players or an SG of hacking on a public forum, that's a serious claim to be making. The burden of proof remains squarely on you. So put up or shut up.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    xeiros wrote: »
    Has anyone actually provided solid evidence of an actual hack or exploit? All I see in this thread is hearsay with absolutely no proof to back up the claims. I saw this! I swear that happened. Believe me for no reason! You are sheep! I know how easy it is to just buy into everything you read because it takes actual effort to confirm it, but come on.

When you try to accuse others players or an SG of hacking on a public forum, that's a serious claim to be making. The burden of proof remains squarely on you. So put up or shut up.

How dare you be the voice of reason.

I just got tired of being the only 40 dumped into Harmon Labs with a group of 4 people under level 10. I got tired of feeling like I was trapped in there with them. Well guess what? I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me.
  • Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    xeiros wrote: »

This ^^^^^^^
  • Options
    jellycupsowbugjellycupsowbug Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nobody need to convince forum members that there are hacks. A person that uses the forum to "prove" that the hacks exist would probably get banned.

Don't prove it. Post post argument anyway, if you feel like it.
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This isn't The People's Court. No one is asking you to pass judgement on any specific players here and no "solid evidence" is necessary for a general discussion about gameplay. Ultimately it is up to Cryptic to decide what is or is not an exploit.

Many experienced players who understand the difference between a speedrun and an exploit have observed questionable activity and reasonably raised questions about it.

What is more likely, that all of those players or confused, or that you have an agenda for denying the existence of said exploit?
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    What is more likely, that all of those players or confused, or that you have an agenda for denying the existence of said exploit?

All those players are confused. There is no agenda. It doesn't matter what players feel or believe. Only the facts have relevance here, not circumstantial evidence and not heresay. And since only Cryptic has access to the facts (the logs), this thread is just a witch hunt.

What's more likely here is that people are upset over their low-level characters not being carried through the Harmon Labs alert and are looking to lash out at someone.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    All those players are confused. There is no agenda. It doesn't matter what players feel or believe. Only the facts have relevance here, not circumstantial evidence and not heresay. And since only Cryptic has access to the facts (the logs), this thread is just a witch hunt.

What's more likely here is that people are upset over their low-level characters not being carried through the Harmon Labs alert and are looking to lash out at someone.

I can see your point and one must always be wary. I held your exact same view till I seen it with my own eyes. Literately team mates vanish 5-10 seconds later the alert ends. Its that odd. I'm always the first one to don a tin-foil hat and go BULLSH&T! but in this case I was made to eat my words.

I personally dont have many lowbies I have over 30 level 40's . I cant see this agenda your talking about . What I am more bothered about is this exploit ( cause thats what i think it is I dont think its a hack ) can cause players game clients to crash ( but I suppose wanting game stability is an agenda ).

There is a good idea of how this room jump as some are calling it is achieved but posting exploits and vids of such things gets you forum and game banned ( read the TOS then ask Snake Wildlife). Read the whole thread theres people that HATE each other backing each other up that in itself speaks volumes. Reading the whole thread will also give you an overall picture. There is something hookey going on.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I can see your point and one must always be wary. I held your exact same view till I seen it with my own eyes. Literately team mates vanish 5-10 seconds later the alert ends.

Don't believe your own eyes.

If you had read the whole thread, you would know that I am the one running the speedruns.

You can "disappear" after the alert ends by using the Teleport to Ren Center 10-pack. This makes chaining speedruns quicker. It's not just about time wasted inside the alert, it's about time wasted outside, too.
  • Options
    xienthxienth Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I really don't think its you that is the causing this issue.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

If you had read the whole thread, you would know that I am the one running the speedruns.

You can "disappear" after the alert ends by using the Teleport to Ren Center 10-pack. This makes chaining speedruns quicker. It's not just about time wasted inside the alert, it's about time wasted outside, too.

No its not that I can recognize that , that doesnt cause the massive spike lags ,no these people teleport right to Warlord like they are falling trough the floor and moving REALLY fast or towards him or something its bonkers. I personally dont care about how fast people do it and if I get locked out from the Warlord fight. ( Im mostly after the devices I can sell them to vendors for decent G ^__^ ) . Its game stability I am bothered about.

Ones things for sure theres a mystery afoot >_>
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited August 2013

You refuse to understand.

You are speedrunning. You have it down to a science, and good for you. We've all seen speedruns before.

Nobody is talking about you.

The players in question are instantaneously relocating themselves from the entry spawn point directly to Warlord's chamber and activating the lockout as soon as the alert begins.

No travel powers, no stealth, no min-maxed Two-Gun Mojo, just a macro that somehow unlocks something like a /setloc command that puts toons in Warlord's chamber faster than any travel power in the game operates.

You're too busy bragging about your speedruns to notice that we're talking about other players cheating to beat your speedruns.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013

If your definition of speedrun includes traveling to Warlord within about 10 seconds before the first room is cleared, then please enlighten us newbs as to how this is accomplished without an exploit. That way you won't have to worry about my 15 level 40's holding you back in the future.

If not, then you've missed the point of what we're talking about.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Some people are purposefully obtuse.

Alas.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    xienth wrote: »
    So that basically means your being a jerk about the alert. Really though if you are dead set on using your "speed run" method for mercy's sake find four other people that want to run the alert that way and make a team, its not rocket science to see your current method is upsetting people.

What you are saying is, I'm a jerk for not doing work for others.
    I am not required to do any of the following:

1. Step in an prevent a level 8 from self-destructing.
    2. Place a shield on someone.
    3. Heal someone when they are in over their head.
    4. Kill every enemy in an alert.

What is actually happening is low level characters are queueing for an alert they are incapable of handling. Let's make this clear:

They do not care.

They feel they are entitled to be rewarded for doing nothing but spamming their energy builder. They are hoping they'll fly under the radar for a free ride.

What happens when the level 40's aren't there to hold their hands or rescue them? They fall flat on their faces.

It's strange. I'm not sure where this sense of entitlement started, but nobody is mandated to carry anyone through any alert. I don't have to stop what I'm doing and pick them up or put a band-aid on their knees. I don't have to keep them from running kamikaze-style into 5 creatures and dying. I don't have to rez them.

I am being called a jerk for literally not doing work for someone else. Why do I have to find 4 other people to do the alert my way? Why is their way any better?
    xienth wrote: »
    Or is that they are upset because they can't get the daily quest reward?

For the record, they can. They get a reward whether they are present for the Warlord kill or not. They are upset because they aren't carried to the end.
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    None of those things.

I am the one who has been running the speedruns.

Let me make this perfectly clear so that this discussion can end and this thread accusing us of exploiting can be locked:

There has been no hacking and no exploiting. Warlord has been reached through brute force by running and killing anything that follows. Warlord has been killed with raw DPS only.

Nothing to see here. The logs will confirm this.

Nobody mentioned any names. How can you be entirely sure that the cries of exploits/hacking being made in this thread were in any way being directed at your speedruns? Especially after some have said there's no way the problem being described has anything to do with speedruns.

Out of all the people prepping to grab their torches and pitchforks you seem to be the only one that thinks the angry mob is being aimed at you. Wanting this thread locked over that misconception is a bit much.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Nobody mentioned any names. How can you be entirely sure that the cries of exploits/hacking being made in this thread were in any way being directed at your speedruns? Especially after some have said there's no way the problem being described has anything to do with speedruns.

Out of all the people prepping to grab their torches and pitchforks you seem to be the only one that thinks the angry mob is being aimed at you. Wanting this thread locked over that misconception is a bit much.

I was accused of it in-game and was directed to this thread by them. This entire thread has been like a game of Telephone with each successive claim becoming more exaggerated than the last.

First it was a 30 second kill, then it was a 5 second kill. Now we're at instantaneous. There is nothing even close to reason in this thread.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Seems like you have a persecution complex. Many people have said, specifically, that this thread is not about you.

Move on with it.

• Options
    edited August 2013

Because Shieldtower they must be this person....

sun-epa_1663190c.jpg

Which our solar system rotates around. Obviously.

But how a giant space ball of polar magnetic hot plasma plays an mmo let alone posts on a forum is beyond the ken of mortal men.
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was accused of it in-game and was directed to this thread by them. This entire thread has been like a game of Telephone with each successive claim becoming more exaggerated than the last.

First it was a 30 second kill, then it was a 5 second kill. Now we're at instantaneous. There is nothing even close to reason in this thread.

You were accused by someone in-game, not here in this thread. There's about half a dozen people here who are saying you're not involved. ~6 to 1 in favor of you.

You need to calm down.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Nobody mentioned any names. How can you be entirely sure that the cries of exploits/hacking being made in this thread were in any way being directed at your speedruns?

I can't give you the names of the other people in my group, but I can tell you my character's name for most of the speedruns was Shock Jock.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I can't give you the names of the other people in my group, but I can tell you my character's name for most of the speedruns was Shock Jock.

My_Name_Is_Earl_title_screen.jpg

And this guys name is Earl. But it got nothing to do with the hoohaa going on.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I was in that convo, too. Though someone brought your toon's name up, we quickly turned the conversation back to the hack/exploit, not the speed runs.

We are not talking about you or speed runs.