test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NOW I'm convinced

1235»

Comments

• helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hopefully this stakeholder will feel better soon from their sudden, meeting-cancelling illness.

In the meantime, I'm moving on to other projects with more interested and motivated developers.

I'll drop back in later on if Cryptic decides to return their attention to this worthy, deserving property.

Good luck to all.
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Benghazi flu season I suppose?

2 weeks.. I dont buy it. Go get a doctor's note proving it was a blood clot of the brain.

Stalling is stalling.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ^Truth. I've gotten very good at just grabbing people and making them sit down and talk, but being in two separate offices makes it harder to do that.

Unfortunately, it was rescheduled again -- one of the key stakeholders was out sick. I'll let you know when the new date is set for. I think we're all a little exasperated at having to push this back, but the alternative is to go ahead without buy-in from some important people.

You're doing well with the resourced you have. Looking forward to any result.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    gamehobo wrote: »
    Benghazi flu season I suppose?

2 weeks.. I dont buy it. Go get a doctor's note proving it was a blood clot of the brain.

Stalling is stalling.

Okay, I admit, this made me snicker.
  • psi2psi2 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    While I can certainly appreciate TT's attempt to get the ball rolling, it just seems apparent that the devs don't care.

And it sucks to say it, but I frankly don't see CO getting the attention it deserves outside of keeping the game on just enough of a lifeline to keep a few people here paying for the latest vehicle skin to be ported to the C-store.

It's blatantly obvious that Cryptic can do so, soooo much better. Just looking at what STO has turned into, and what NW already is, even in beta...

This is pretty sad to watch. And pretty poor form on Cryptic's part.
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Maybe it's just me being an outsider, I haven't played this game in a very very long time, since before it went F2P, getting back into playing full force now, but I don't get all the fuss here. The game is still receiving updates, while not huge we are still getting new content

Thats the problem. were NOT getting new content (i.e things to do) we are getting cash grab additions only.

The last permenent story content (actual content) was whiteout in november 2011 15 MONTHS AGO Weve had none since PW took over (since whiteout was likely mostly finished then which is why we got it)
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's 3 AM and I can't sleep.

I guess most of the CO players want a foundry added to CO. From what I've gathered that would take some serious back-end programming and asset wrangling. In other words it would take a serious commitment of resources on Cryptic's part beyond the small Dev team going now. People keep talking about the resources going to STO and NWO, but I do remember hearing about a third "secret project" in a few interviews. Which means there could be another entirely different game they are putting their resources into. (It could be the vampire stuff we thought was going into CO for Halloween.)

With a major competitor out of the way it makes sense that to do something along the lines of a major expansion pack (Dark Champions + Foundry) for something next year. Maybe the decision hasn't been made on "the next big step" until NWO actually gets released and becomes a stable revenue source.

I think people are worried because all the content that's been hinted at as being in the works in the past is pretty much coming to an end after the Cthulhu-rampage. I mean the idea of a moon zone was floated around, but no one ever said they were working on it.

What we need to hear are some more plans for the future and what's in the pipes. Something like, "Cobra Gang is hosting a Motorcycle rally in MC!" or "Dr. Moreau's new manimal virus loose in MC, will Defendeer and Ironlabrador be able to stop it?"

I would love to hear a straight up or down answer on foundry for CO. Maybe even a "not this year." But I don't know if Cryptic's in a position to give an answer. What I'm hearing is that CO makes money, not as much as a game with a foundry, and that adding a foundry to CO would be costly. I say do a major expansion and use that as an excuse to add a foundry--Dark Champions or Space Champions. I would go for dark champions although I think the devs are leaning more towards space. Sell founder's packs for that as the "kickstarter," which people said they'd love to do if they knew they money went to CO development.

My prediction is space battles late summer, with a content-lite vehicle zone (moon battlefield?). They seemed to be adding more yearly events, like the destroid attack and the hawkwing stuff so more incidental content like that. Then maybe if Cryptic is doing well an expansion with a foundry a year or two from now. That's assuming they haven't moved onto another game.

Anyhoo, I know we assume the worst when we don't hear anything, but I think the lack of major updates isn't because they're deciding weather to shut down or not but rather because they haven't decided to do something major like add a foundry or not.
  • notburningchicknotburningchick Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My prediction is space battles late summer, with a content-lite vehicle zone (moon battlefield?). They seemed to be adding more yearly events, like the destroid attack and the hawkwing stuff so more incidental content like that. Then maybe if Cryptic is doing well an expansion with a foundry a year or two from now. That's assuming they haven't moved onto another game.
    I think it would be a bold move to release new content that's tied to a system that looks and feels like a cash grab.

It would be even bolder to make some of the new content ... challenging ... so that the upper tier vehicles are virtually required.

Such moves would be an effective wheeze to sneak around Jack's promise that content updates would be free.
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd like to say it again, but thank you TrailTurtle for at least talking to the forums and trying to do what he can to let the fans know what's going on and all, it's much appreciated.

I just think there are a lot of things are going on and it might not be a good thing with all this silence.
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Maybe it's just me being an outsider, I haven't played this game in a very very long time, since before it went F2P, getting back into playing full force now, but I don't get all the fuss here.

As is said every time someone says what you did, you don't get the fuss because you haven't been here the whole time. You left long enough to forget a few things about the game and came back to see some stuff you didn't recognize so you go "yeah..they added all this stuff" while those who have been here know exactly when the updates were made and what they were (meaning some of the stuff returning players try to cite as new content is nothing but redesigned old content they'd forgotten about or don't recognize in its "new" state...like Westside 3.0 and much of the stuff that's new to returning players is over a year old to people who never left). I'm not onboard with how some people are choosing to express their discontent with the situation but "the fuss" is justified even if I don't think the type of responses in some of "the fuss" are...
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • hocofaisanhocofaisan Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You guys should calm down and give never winter a try.

Lots of those great features you have been clamoring fore are implemented there.
    It's only a matter of time till they trickle down to Champs.

So take a break from champ and get your D&D on for a while!
    POSITIVE ABOUT CO IN 2013!
    edited February 2013
    hocofaisan wrote: »

Lots of those great features you have been clamoring fore are implemented there.

I really wish I could believe that (as in I really do because for all its issues I love this game) but people were saying the same exact thing about trickle down features from STO when it had its 1 year Anniversary. We're now celebrating the three year anniversary of STO.

That said, I'll check out NW when I get the chance.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited February 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9IYe8JRVzAE#t=20s

Yesss, because I totally should play another average ****ty fantasy game, especially one made by Cryptic. :rolleyes:

I'd say what you could do with your fanboism and D&D but it would be probably moderated anyway.

So take a break from kissing Emmert's boots and sod off from telling people what they should play for a while.
  • skyranger1414skyranger1414 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013

That's rewarding bad behavior. Cryptic is doing something we don't like (letting CO wither away) why should we do anything that rewards them? If anything I go out of my way to let people know EXACTLY what kind of stewardship they could expect from Cryptic.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Meh.
    Many of us are no longer interested in pseudo-medieval European fantasy.
    We've played it a lot already, with the previous Neverwinter games, with WoW, with Conan, with Diablo, with DDO itself.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I might play Neverwinter when it comes out of beta, but I still refuse to invest in that game.
    I simply don't care about Dungeons & Dragons. I never did. I wasn't even interested in the cartoon as a kid!
    When I was in the mood for fantasy games, I took it to the Hero Quest board or the Warhammer table.
    Many of us are no longer interested in pseudo-medieval European fantasy.
    We've played it a lot already, with the previous Neverwinter games, with WoW, with Conan, with Diablo, with DDO itself.

Exaclty. Neverwinter Online is just one of many. And you can bet it will soon be overshadowed by The Elder Scrolls Online anyway.

Champions Online, however, has the potential to be the market leader of the superhero MMO genre. It -is- superior to both DCUO and Marvel Heroes! All it would take is basic care and actual advertisement.
    Why Perfect World would leave the field to a MMO not-RPG that may as well be a single player console game and a Diablo clone with zero customization, while they have City of Heroes 2 (in all but name) at their hands, is beyond me.
  • cellarrat33cellarrat33 Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited February 2013

<sardonic>
    Wait... I thought most people didn't believe in 'Trickle Down'?
    </sardonic>

In a more serious vein.
    I play CO for the genre.

I have no interest in NWO.

However I don't wish it ill either. I'm just 'meh'.

I'm hoping for the return of devs to CO after NW launches.

:frown:

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm pretty calm, but I can't try out NWO. Beta weekends are for existing Cryptic LTS subs and purchasers of Founder's Packs. Due to certain financial complications over the past year, my tax refund won't cover my LTS after all, and I'm not about to sink real money into a game I haven't even played yet, so I'll have to wait until the actual street date for this.

(I'm not complaining about genre, though - I far prefer superhero games, but analogously, while my favorite band is Rush, that doesn't keep me from enjoying Avenged Sevenfold, Type O Negative, Sammy Kershaw, or the Beatles.)
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • misfit25misfit25 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    <sardonic>

I'm hoping for the return of devs to CO after NW launches.

Sorry bud, but I seriously doubt they will ever return. I was hoping for the devs to return after they wrapped with STO. That was over three years ago. They're gone, best deal with that as best you can.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    misfit25 wrote: »
    Sorry bud, but I seriously doubt they will ever return. I was hoping for the devs to return after they wrapped with STO. That was over three years ago. They're gone, best deal with that as best you can.

After STO started, we did get plenty of things from Devs. We got costume packs, ATs, devices, and comic series.

No, we didn't get any big updates, which would be great, but CO hasn't been without content or updates for three years.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
    edited February 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    I'm pretty calm, but I can't try out NWO. Beta weekends are for existing Cryptic LTS subs and purchasers of Founder's Packs. Due to certain financial complications over the past year, my tax refund won't cover my LTS after all, and I'm not about to sink real money into a game I haven't even played yet, so I'll have to wait until the actual street date for this.

(I'm not complaining about genre, though - I far prefer superhero games, but analogously, while my favorite band is Rush, that doesn't keep me from enjoying Avenged Sevenfold, Type O Negative, Sammy Kershaw, or the Beatles.)

Fist bump.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Sure I'll give it a try again... in March!

If you can give me a big fat list of stuff that's trickled down from Star Trek into Champs, I'll believe that the same will happen with Neverwinter. Off the top of my head I can think of some emotes that trickled down, but were taken away from us (yes, actually implemented, and worked just fine) because of Star Trek player feature-hoarding or some such.

All that said though, lots of people don't play MMOs simply because they're MMOs. Neverwinter will never be a good substitute for Champions, because they're completely different genres.
    biffsig.jpg
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited February 2013

If you can give me a big fat list of stuff that's trickled down from Star Trek into Champs, I'll believe that the same will happen with Neverwinter. Off the top of my head I can think of some emotes that trickled down, but were taken away from us (yes, actually implemented, and worked just fine) because of Star Trek player feature-hoarding or some such.

All that said though, lots of people don't play MMOs simply because they're MMOs. Neverwinter will never be a good substitute for Champions, because they're completely different genres.

I can't give you a big fat list but:

STO launched with a sort of spec system and then, years later, CO got one.
    STO got a PvE queue system before we did. Yeah ours are for Alerts but it is what it is.
    I think STO had an in-game calendar before Champs too.
    And uh, well, STO technically had vehicle combat b...screw it, I can't even finish that sentence.

I'm gonna go wash my hands, I feel dirty for typing most of that last one out.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    edited February 2013
    And uh, well, STO technically had vehicle combat b...screw it, I can't even finish that sentence.

LOL :biggrin:
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2013

^^ this times 100000000000.
    This is a SUPERHERO game. D&D? Efff No! Couldn't pay me enough to play yet another, sword and sorcery type of mmo. Urrghh...no thanks
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't give you a big fat list but:

STO launched with a sort of spec system and then, years later, CO got one.
    STO got a PvE queue system before we did. Yeah ours are for Alerts but it is what it is.
    I think STO had an in-game calendar before Champs too.

So we got UI stuff.

Thums+Up.jpg

I guess maybe the spec system is legit.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited February 2013
    psi2 wrote: »
    While I can certainly appreciate TT's attempt to get the ball rolling, it just seems apparent that the devs don't care.

And it sucks to say it, but I frankly don't see CO getting the attention it deserves outside of keeping the game on just enough of a lifeline to keep a few people here paying for the latest vehicle skin to be ported to the C-store.

It's blatantly obvious that Cryptic can do so, soooo much better. Just looking at what STO has turned into, and what NW already is, even in beta...

This is pretty sad to watch. And pretty poor form on Cryptic's part.

When it matters you make a way.
    When it doesn't you make excuses.

When your Cryptic you make silence.

EDIT: I see by your forum name you have hopes for "Psi" powers. You have my pity
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Yes, because playing a Medieval fantasy game is clearly what we all wanted when we picked up the box featuring guys in tights duking it out in a modern city in the store.

:rolleyes:
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't know about you guys, but one of the things I love about CO is that if I want to play a medieval game of magic and wear armor and wield a bow or sword... I can.

(That's another reason I love the idea of CO Foundry -- one minute you could be saving the prince from a dragon in the castle of mount gloom, and the next you are negotiating a trade agreement between two star empires aboard the USS Intercourse BUT ALL IS NOT AS IT SEEMS. And then 50s Noir. Or horror...)
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Off the top of my head I can think of some emotes that trickled down, but were taken away from us (yes, actually implemented, and worked just fine) because of Star Trek player feature-hoarding or some such.
    zahinder wrote: »
    (That's another reason I love the idea of CO Foundry -- one minute you could be saving the prince from a dragon in the castle of mount gloom, and the next you are negotiating a trade agreement between two star empires aboard the USS Intercourse BUT ALL IS NOT AS IT SEEMS. And then 50s Noir. Or horror...)

Both of these comments bring up an interesting conclusion as why we haven't gotten Foundry yet. It could very well fill all the niches of any setting you want it to be and it could very well steal players from their other two games. God forbid.
  • psi2psi2 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    EDIT: I see by your forum name you have hopes for "Psi" powers. You have my pity

Um.. No?

That's just a name that I commonly go by in almost every online game I play.

I actually play Psionic characters very, very little.

So, you can go ahead and have your pity back.
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    [...] negotiating a trade agreement between two star empires aboard the USS Intercourse [...]

LOL! Say what now?!

Bow-chica-wow-wow!

* plays some smooth sexy jazzy music to get people in the mood *

Make those warp drive engines bump those deflector dishes, nice & gentle.

:tongue:

(yes yes I know... but come on, USS Intercourse? Seriously?!)

Ok, here, serious response then:

Champions is an ideal platform for all different sorts of environments and storytelling.

Or horror

HELLZ YEAH! I love me some good SciFi horror!

Whiteout Episode #2 is heavenly for me, I wish Champions had more like that. Aftershock is an ok level of horror, but not as good as the first two episodes of Whiteout, IMHO. The Roin'esh are one of the most interesting alien bad guys I could think of, kind of like Invasion of the Body Snatchers with more action, color (the original was before color films if I recall), and way better graphics. Maybe a bit of Twilight Zone (which btw Clarence makes a reference to with "My name is Clarence and I don't like you very much")

I digress, but yes yes yes.

Haha! That was kind of funny Shieldtower, good use of imagery!

Your list is pretty much good, although I should point out that Champions used to have a calendar on the website with lots of details posted (from upcoming events to patch times). You also used to be able to view your characters on the web, last time I checked they still hadn't hooked up Core Connect for Champions.
    edited February 2013
    I was thinking of a funnier joke on Enterprise, but Intercourse has Kirk written all over it... mmm.

And yeah, I LOVED Whiteout. It's a decent story on its own, and the homage touches to The Thing are just amazing (including the great music).

The thing about Foundry is that it's a HUGE undertaking. It's not surprising that in a game that can't even manage regular content releases like zones or mission packs with any regularity, coding something like Foundry is... low on the priority list.

Among other things, look at the white hot searing forum threads on how to properly balance and reward Foundry missions. All the potential exploits.

I mean, consider how tangled it got with Mission Architect in City of Heroes -- how do you properly reward people for playing UGC without breaking the game economy (in all senses) while giving creators freedom to make interesting stuff?

Nobody really knows, nobody's really managed it right.

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
    edited February 2013
    psi2 wrote: »
    Um.. No?

That's just a name that I commonly go by in almost every online game I play.

I actually play Psionic characters very, very little.

So, you can go ahead and have your pity back.
    Well I play them less than you.. LOL

But divo loves him some pity so thanks\

- -

Seriously tho.. half a week just to reschedule a meeting.. let alone HAVING it. no bueno
    edited February 2013
    pion01 wrote: »

Jay, you've been here for years. Why would you expect anything different from either side?

show me in the post where it says that the meeting has been pushed back, rescheduled, still pending or any sort of indication that it's still on the table as a possibility.

Unfortunately, it was rescheduled again -- one of the key stakeholders was out sick. I'll let you know when the new date is set for. I think we're all a little exasperated at having to push this back, but the alternative is to go ahead without buy-in from some important people.

And we keep on waiting..

Rescheduled date? No

Meeting Happened notice? No

Another week of silence and zero content updates? Yes

Telepathy Addressed by the devs? No

Content Path for the future defined? No

Explanation of lack of Development? No

Explanation of lack of Communication? No

Jay refusing to be pacified with YET ANOTHER bluff about.. "We'll be better, I promise".."Last time we messed up was an accident.. it wont happen again".. "Baby give me one more chance"..? Abso
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The thing about Foundry is that it's a HUGE undertaking. It's not surprising that in a game that can't even manage regular content releases like zones or mission packs with any regularity, coding something like Foundry is... low on the priority list.

Yet the benefits outweigh the time/money it would take to make it. Content keeps players in the game and the potential created missions outweighs the work the devs would have to put into making it and maintaining it.

The Foundry should have been worked on and put into Champions the same time that it was being developed for STO.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "We'll be better, I promise".."Last time we messed up was an accident.. it wont happen again".. "Baby give me one more chance"

Aww... it'll be ok....

eventually, you too will give up hope....

::cuddles::

:biggrin:
    edited February 2013
    Short week coming.. President's Day and all..

Anyone wanna place bets that the meeting happens/doesn't happen this week? How about even scheduling it?

I on the other hand WILL be working tomorrow, just as I did today, yesterday, and the day before..

And yet though I work a 12 hour workday 6 days a week and a 6 hour workday on Sundays.. I still have time to talk on the forums and gather all the necessary reports needed to work as an accountant in the middle of tax season.

Anyone wanna place bets on the new excuse coming out this week, if any? I'm putting my chips on more "silence".
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,318 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love some silence, Jay. Yet, despite your hectic schedule, you're going to continue to come in here and cry doom in every thread you can find, no matter how unrelated.

At least something in life is predictable...
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd love some silence, Jay. Yet, despite your hectic schedule, you're going to continue to come in here and cry doom in every thread you can find, no matter how unrelated.

Sick burn, this one.

You cannot and will not "shame" me into silence.

I'm not the one who is issuing "promises" to pacify angry customers just when their chorus is at its greatest fever pitch. Go back and read for yourself. I call bull****.. no better than Louis XVI attempting to pacify starving Frenchmen.

The meeting was a ruse.. and those of you who were distracted long enough for it to work have just the mindset they are willing to exploit.

For 3 years no one has held this game accountable to its word. Tyshen did the same damn thing.. and I simply refuse to go back to the dark ages.
    edited February 2013
    For 3 years no one has held this game accountable to its word. Tyshen did the same damn thing.. and I simply refuse to go back to the dark ages.

I understand and appreciate your views, but... you actually need to have some semblance of power to hold someone accountable to their words.

PWE manifestly doesn't show any concern for Cryptic players. If all income ceased tomorrow, they'd simply shrug and close the game. Some Cryptic devs would be sad or frustrated about it.

Feel free to tilt at that windmill, but you'll have to excuse some of us for shaking our heads.

• towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You cannot and will not "shame" me into silence.

I'm not the one who is issuing "promises" to pacify angry customers just when their chorus is at its greatest fever pitch. Go back and read for yourself. I call bull****.. no better than Louis XVI attempting to pacify starving Frenchmen.

The meeting was a ruse.. and those of you who were distracted long enough for it to work have just the mindset they are willing to exploit.

Can you back that up with facts or is this just another in a long series of tinfoil-plated rabble-rousing?

Because if you can't back that up then you may as well toss what's left of your amazingly low credibility right out the window along with the hope of ever being taken seriously again.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can you back that up with facts or is this just another in a long series of tinfoil-plated rabble-rousing?

Fact? How about its 2 weeks after the meeting was meant to happen, and still hasnt, and not even any word on it being setup for later.

While it may not have been a rous, its looking more and more like it, and at best more and more like its another in a long line of empty promises.
    edited March 2013
    You had this meeting WEEKS ago? Still no notes. WHAT the ****
  • lokikinlokikin Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm thinking the "meeting" became the Ask Cryptic...
    _._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

M-O-O-N, that spells @Rhyatt

Originally Posted by mijjestic: Ultimately, though, MMO players throwing stones at each other in this fashion is basically one nerd pointing and laughing at another nerd whose glasses are thicker.

Laws yes!
    edited March 2013
    lokikin wrote: »
    I'm thinking the "meeting" became the Ask Cryptic...

There's only one designer so they were likely two "meetings" but none-the-less.

NEW SHINY will NOT work. Give us the details of the meeting or DONT PROMISE THEM