What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

list of legacy devices in drifter store

Comments

• jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    monaahiru wrote: »
    Shall I test it? I got 5th eruption just now. xD
    Well, if I do this, I'll equip on my Melee build cause of my love to my toon. xD
    if you do please don't cry about it when they nerf it. you should know the risk going in by now
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    jasinblaze wrote: »
    if you do please don't cry about it when they nerf it. you should know the risk going in by now

Nerfed-cry is already part of my hobby like some ppl loves nerf-cry. lol

Well in reality, I have some risk management plan in my bank also. I'm not casual player but was always target of nerf cry lover.. :P
    One of my toon's win rate at Gravitar is 100% without any premade team and soloing Andrith Ruin is my daily.
    I'm doing this without any multiple devices. :P

So, I feel very silly hearing someone saying multiple devices have to be nerfed.

Multiple devices are now just nerfing my build for my personal fun. HAHAHA. xD

Not any Power or Device but my player skill should be real target for nerf cries. xD
  • bluecolossusbluecolossus Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    does anyone know what the damage reduction is for the "energy absorbing crashsuit"?
    edited November 2012
    does anyone know what the damage reduction is for the "energy absorbing crashsuit"?
    all devices scale to level and superstats so no
    edited November 2012
    so are you saying there is no damage reduction? or that it depends on level. In which case can you give a approximation of what the reduction for lvl 40 tank with a 310 con is? I am not trying to be difficult I am just trying to see if this will help my build. Any damage reduction for a tank is welcome :)
    edited November 2012
    yeah it depends on your level and stats
    i don't have the time to figure it out specifically for your build
    perhaps one of your employees can do it for you?
    that particular device doesn't sell high.
    or why don't you just have one of your workers just look in the AH with those stats, then they can see what the effects are for their build.
    edited November 2012
    Im not trying to be demanding but I can't find anything on it any where. As you appear to be much better informed I asked you.(if that offends you I'm sorry) The item doesn't have any stats on it. As for specifics I was asking approx, if you don;t know that's fine. I'm not expecting exacts I was just requesting help.
    edited November 2012
    Im not trying to be demanding but I can't find anything on it any where. As you appear to be much better informed I asked you.(if that offends you I'm sorry) The item doesn't have any stats on it. As for specifics I was asking approx, if you don;t know that's fine. I'm not expecting exacts I was just requesting help.
    the best thing about the device is the energy gain
    its not even a passive, i suggest not getting it , one of the less useful ones
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,151 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    It provides no damage reduction, that part of the item description is a leftover from when it was an upgrade that provided a resistance to damage. All the device does is give you energy, it's quite terrible.
  • honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They forgot to put [Tear of the Phoenix] in there.

Several of us have it. Drops off Chimaera (not the open mission)
    edited November 2012
    list updated with value accessments
  • lohr01lohr01 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The only thing that drops from Chimera is his action figure. The tear is a fake item.
    * Shadow Pact[/COLOR]- summon shadow void

I'd be tempted to list this as a hold rather than a pet.
  • honestresearcherhonestresearcher Posts: 657 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ToTP is very real. The drop rate on it though is absurd.
    edited November 2012
    ToTP is very real. The drop rate on it though is absurd.

Sure. Then I would imagine you will have no trouble meeting me in game tonight and then linking the item in chat so that i can see for myself?
    Its so absurd i dont have it, though i have been linked it twice in the past.

I'v also seen it on a Wiki, was it your wiki? Its there alright.

I am actively trying to get it myself.
    edited November 2012
    Its so absurd i dont have it, though i have been linked it twice in the past.

I'v also seen it on a Wiki, was it your wiki? Its there alright.

I am actively trying to get it myself.

No, it is not on the wiki.

Okay, well then you must know someone who has it, right? Get them to link it, or even better, how about a screen grab of it?
    omicron isn't a pet
    edited November 2012
    Omicron Induced Strength not pet but NttG and hell good in PvP. :3

I think Psionic Accelerator is one of the best, extremely useful. 100 ft 90 deg cone ego damage up to 10 targets. :3
    edited November 2012
    secksegai wrote: »
    omicron isn't a pet
    typo sorry it gets confusing with all the html code how i wish it had css

when i checked it was blue in my edit window it showed blue i think it got a link code on it

and yes i know it isnt a pet it was unintentional.
    i do have 5 of them
    edited November 2012
    BTW,

[Megaladon Chum]
    [Lasso]

Those 2 lost? >.<
    edited November 2012
    monaahiru wrote: »
    BTW,

[Megaladon Chum]
    [Lasso]

Those 2 lost? >.<

Neither of these are legacy click upgrades. One is a mission device and the other is a device, neither of which should have been effected by the changes to upgrades.
    * Elder Worm Humidity Dome - passive energy damage resistance turns character transparent
    I just got one of these today. It's rated as a cosmetic change... Can anyone give me more info on this? I'm most interested in pix on what the transparency looks like, and does this FX stay on the whole time its in my device slot or only when the DR take effect (and how exactly does the damage resistance function)?

The AH has them for sale at as low as 1,000G. I'm wondering if its worth selling, or if I'd like the transparency on my toon.
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
    edited November 2012
    device only functions when you are at 80% of your full energy bar.
    so if you have rec ss this can be always
  • stoopidmestoopidme Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I just got one of these today. It's rated as a cosmetic change... Can anyone give me more info on this? I'm most interested in pix on what the transparency looks like, and does this FX stay on the whole time its in my device slot or only when the DR take effect (and how exactly does the damage resistance function)?

The AH has them for sale at as low as 1,000G. I'm wondering if its worth selling, or if I'd like the transparency on my toon.

It's the same sort of transparency as with the cowboy ghosts in the desert, AFAIK the transparency is permanent.

Brick_McDuggins in game.
    edited November 2012
    stoopidme wrote: »
    It's the same sort of transparency as with the cowboy ghosts in the desert, AFAIK the transparency is permanent.
    aren't the ghosts in the desert monochromatic?
    the device also gives a slight aura that can be recolored.
    there is a slight flickering effect
    PIXEL_zps80522ea7.jpg
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Thank you Stoopidme and Jasinblaze for the info/and picture. Stoopidme wasn't sure, Jasinblaze can you confirm - The transparency and aura, are those permanently active so long as the device is slotted, or only when energy is above 80%?
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    the device is only effective when above 80% max energy
    edited November 2012
    absolutely right, rec as a SS recommended
  • rokurocarisrokurocaris Posts: 1,074 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Tip: Contained Radiation puts your character into the Zombie stance. This effect can be prolonged with the Powercancle macro. :wink:
  • mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Psionic Accelerator: Hold strength scales off Presence and Sentinel's Brooch, damage scales off of Ego. Using this device will proc a stack of Manipulator. Also, should be marked as hold
    mawayne wrote: »
    Psionic Accelerator: Hold strength scales off Presence and Sentinel's Brooch, damage scales off of Ego. Using this device will proc a stack of Manipulator. Also, should be marked as hold
    i thought it just buffed holds, only have it on one character so i havent tested much
  • mawaynemawayne Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The wording makes it seem as though it only buffs holds, but I've been playing with it regularly for the last week or so and it does indeed apply a hold.
    back back back
  • elisilianaselisilianas Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    edited November 2012
  • ayonachanayonachan Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    2 things

Necrullitic Elixir It isn't an 'extreme heal' it is merely a HoT the amount shown is the total amount that you get healed over the 300 seconds. This number can also be influenced by compassion and other forms of +heal bonuses.

PRIMUS Spark Shield This is passive and only 1 will work for the player Having multiples does not help in any way and the player can 'bug' it if they remove the actual one working. While 'bugged' it does nothing until the player removes all of them and equips 1 back. It reflects 10% of the damage your hp takes(Note: This means after all mitigation) back towards the attacker. The reflected damage is counted as electrical damage and this electrical damage is subjected to the enemy's defenses. (Note: This reflects ALL types of damage but the damage it does is electrical damage. It is also known to reflect damage back towards certain 'critter' powers who are immune to damage...Snow storm is a perfect example of what I mean by this.)

In short:

Necrullitic Elixir
    HoT for 300 seconds. Click/Buttonpress Activation.
    PRIMUS Spark Shield Reflect 10% damage back to attacker. Passive.

Also...Energy absorbing crash suit is...click (low) energygain function ...it is the worst one to possibly get
    edited November 2012
    opdated ayona, thanks i was meaning to update the primus one myself
    official description and actually use may vary
    and regen for 5 min is extreme imo lol
    but i bow to your superior testing

btw how much money do you spend on this game to test this all on live
  • ayonachanayonachan Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I don't spend any money I just steal from marebear's stipend and purses....except I have to pay to use her purses now...so I guess 15/m!
    edited November 2012

All of the devices are listed on the wiki. The old ones need to be moved to the legacy page and the new ones created.

Example:

Legacy Item & New Item

The item pages are set up so that you can list all of the items contained there in as is done with the Action Figure Legacy Crafted Kit.

I'd suggest making a secondary page called something like Legacy Device Info or Legacy Click Upgrade Info and add a summary of the devices.
    Yeah Sloth just set a brief something up. Sloth admits it looks terrible right now, but I'm working on the actual part of it in a document. When Sloth has more of the pictures and data from the new ones better updating was planned. None the less *hugs the real Lohr*
    edited November 2012
    Yeah Sloth just set a brief something up. Sloth admits it looks terrible right now, but I'm working on the actual part of it in a document. When Sloth has more of the pictures and data from the new ones better updating was planned. None the less *hugs the real Lohr*
    give me a list of what screen shots you want
    the problem with screenshots on the devices is that they scale with level, which is nice for use, but harder to document
  • elisilianaselisilianas Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A screenshot of each device at level 40 would be spectacular.
    edited November 2012
    A screenshot of each device at level 40 would be spectacular.
    ill give what i have since i didnt put them all on level 40 characters
    edited November 2012
    Level40 devices and all devices that have damage or effects have X as a value. There are should be no actual values in there since they do scale.

I don't think anyone has the time nor the inclination to transfer characters to PTS and get the base data.

You don't need screen shots for the devices, they are the exact same thing less any of the defense or stats. Literally you they should need to be copied over and striped of that data.
    Then Sloth will get to adding it to the list of things to be doing. If there are inaccuracies after getting the work done, please let Sloth know.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,113 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    absolutely right, rec as a SS recommended

Hmm, does that mean that the device doesnt infact grant energy to above 80% then start working?

So Rec would be a must if I want to take advantage of this device?

I'm looking for Elder Worm Humidity Dome and Teleiosaurus Pheromones because I love the Effect it has..and I need moar pets :3

I have spare devices to trade:

Neuroelectric Pulse Generator
    VIPER Brainscrambler
    Ragged Proletariat's Armband
    Psionic Surge
    Cloak of the Infinite Planes - (I keep getting this V_V, it got to a point where I gave them away xD)
    Poisoned Shuriken

Would anyone trade some of these for those two devices?

I am @RavenForce in-game so send me a tell or a mail message and I'll be sure to get back to ya ^_~
  • elasmiaelasmia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    sorry to necro but could someone tell me if the purple devices from open missions have been turned to legacy devices? i wanted to try and farm some of them and someone told me they were removed and turned into legacy devices.

for examples looks at this wiki page
    http://www.champions-online-wiki.com/wiki/Summon_Device

the pirate summon device interests me greatly.
    edited February 2013
    I do believe they were removed, however what was added to the drifter store were legacy click upgrades that were converted to devices. To answer your question, yes they were removed so it does not make sense to farm the OM and not they are no available in the drifter store.