test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran Rewards for Silverusers!

r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
edited September 2012 in Champions Online Discussion
(( read carefully... i dont want silverusers who have never paid a penny to earn rewards.. this post is about silvers who have paid more than a common monthly gold member ))

Well do we silvers who buy ZEN with reallife money get rewarded any time?

For example: Over the last 3 Months ive spent like almost 100 Euro ( 94.50 ?uro / 123,06 $Dollar ).

Sure now people will tell me "hey why not bought GOLD?"...But thats my problem due to private issues i am not ba able to have VISA or PayPal accounts ( or similar ).
That said my only available payment method is PaysafeCard , an anonymous way to purchase ZEN through the PWE site.

transaction information: click here.

Mentioned things above.. i would be soon a 100 Day Paying user... who has paid more than a common Monthly Gold Subscriber...

Im pretty sure im not the only one and thats why i ask if we Silver users who pay our money (( if its more than that what a monthly gold member pays)) to you will get rewared too?!

Veteran Rewards:
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to how you spend your time. That's why it means so much to us that you choose to spend it with Champions Online. To show our appreciation, we've put together these great Veteran Rewards for anyone who's been a Champions Online subscriber. Rewards are issued every 100 days of active subscription on your account.

To learn more about the Veteran Rewards program and eligibility requirements, check out the Veteran Rewards FAQ below.
Q: How are Veteran Rewards calculated?

A: Veteran Rewards are given out based on how long you've had an active subscription. This information is tallied and stored as part of the existing Perk system in-game. Your subscription must be active for the total required amount of days to complete the associated Veteran Reward Perk. This time is not dependent on consecutive days. For example, if you subscribed for 60 days and canceled your subscription, then reactivated your subscription two weeks later, the first day you are back will count as day 61.

Active subscribtion is GOLD member

You have seen my transactions and it stil says 0 day subscribed.. means i have paid more than a common gold memer you pays monthly but i dont get rewarded..
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/1139/unbenannt1klc.jpg

(( im not talkign about the event rewards...))

OR we just make TOTALLY-FREE users to bronze status...

Silver users are users who pay money, give them some reward depending on amount

gold user s are unchanged..

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Posts: 4,504 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You are aware that EVERYONE gets the rewards. Silver or gold. Paid or not. They are simply handed out based on time the characters/account has existed.

Everyone wins.

You can stop complaining now.
  • stjobestjobe Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Dream on ;)
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    You are aware that EVERYONE gets the rewards. Silver or gold. Paid or not. They are simply handed out based on time the characters/account has existed.

Everyone wins.

Sockmonkey read carefuly... i mean the general veteran rewards...
    We know you have a lot of options when it comes to how you spend your time. That's why it means so much to us that you choose to spend it with Champions Online. To show our appreciation, we've put together these great Veteran Rewards for anyone who's been a Champions Online subscriber. Rewards are issued every 100 days of active subscription on your account.

To learn more about the Veteran Rewards program and eligibility requirements, check out the Veteran Rewards FAQ below.
    Q: How are Veteran Rewards calculated?

A: Veteran Rewards are given out based on how long you've had an active subscription. This information is tallied and stored as part of the existing Perk system in-game. Your subscription must be active for the total required amount of days to complete the associated Veteran Reward Perk. This time is not dependent on consecutive days. For example, if you subscribed for 60 days and canceled your subscription, then reactivated your subscription two weeks later, the first day you are back will count as day 61.

Active subscribtion is GOLD member .. corerct me if i am wrong?!

look:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img692/1139/unbenannt1klc.jpg

(( im not talkign about the event rewards...))

• shilarshilar Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    What is our problem?
    I ask today because i wondered if silver userscan get veteran rewards too since some of us pay more than the gold members...

now please leave my thread when you have nothing to say..please..

Funny I'm a gold member, and I too pay a lot for CO. Last month I spent $100US. I think veteran awards are great. How bout this though: Make Vet rewards unbound, and only bound when one equips? Last Vet reward every character got one (a flight, and costume, etc). Either that or make it account-wide, not each character.
    Travel Power/Costume suggestions.

Example of Comet Flight: Here.
  • r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited September 2012
    shilar wrote: »
    Funny I'm a gold member, and I too pay a lot for CO. Last month I spent $100US. I think veteran awards are great. How bout this though: Make Vet rewards unbound, and only bound when one equips? Last Vet reward every character got one (a flight, and costume, etc). Either that or make it account-wide, not each character.

Hehe well i only asked if we silvers can get veteran rewards too.. because when u have paid like 123 dollars in 3 months as silver thats makes you similar worthy payer to the company as some gold member who pay only monthly subscribtion.
    edited September 2012
    well anyone who starts spamming here , bullying me while ignoring my topic wil get reported.. im tired of this.. if you have nothing useful to say then learn how to shut up.

I asked a normal question here and you come to bully me here...

DEVS PLS LOOK

• xvii013xvii013 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm a silver and I do think the Veteran Rewards Program should indeed remain exclusive to subscribers (after all, they have to spend each month, while free players could always opt for a "spending hiatus").. :smile:

But, it would also be nice to have an alternative and probably less impressive rewards system for spending silvers, maybe something like CoH's Reward Token system :smile:
  • goodwilloutgoodwillout Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Genuine question: If you believe silvers who have paid money should be given the veteran rewards, what should then be given to Golds who have subscribed for a certain amount of time? Or do you genuinely not believe they deserve to have exclusive rewards for doing so? You might respond that both should have the same rewards but that's effectively taking something away from the subscribers (because they may as well just go silver and claim the same rewards).

I'm a Gold myself but haven't been subscribed long enough for some of the rewards. Hell, I'd kill for some of the Avian costume unlocks but I don't begrudge anyone else who has received them simply because they've been subscribed longer - even if there's a chance I've spent more money than them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think that the game has to do things to reward veteran subs, and has to do especially nice things for folks that have subbed a long time--they provide more predictable (or less unpredictable) income than folks like me that are silver and occasionally go on a spending spree.

Players tend to burn through games, so keeping them long-term is tricky. Waving some carrots in front of them is good business to me.

Silver members are more fickle, and I can see marketing folks thinking that they will get less reliable results from silver rewards than gold.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    No. Veteran rewards from paying subscription should not be given silvers. No matter how much money they have spend.
    But to let them purchase them from Z-Store. Maybe.
    After they have played the given time. Not before.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • neojin777neojin777 Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Actually the game is earning more money from silver players. Long or short term doesn't really matter, since there are way more silver players that spend cash on z - points. Do the around 30 subs we see daily really matter against a flood of ~500 players that spend around $30 each week? Noticed where the logic kicked in, right? I bet that the veteran reward system was already there long before silver accounts and if it was, it should get updated.

I support the idea, because i like intelligent suggestions.
    edited September 2012
    Can you show us the numbers?
    edited September 2012
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Can you show us the numbers?

It is just common sense.
  • gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    neojin777 wrote: »
    It is just common sense.

Ok. First, about the contribution from golds and silvers, only Cryptic has the numbers and as far as I know they have not released them to the public. Anecdotes by themselves are not evidence by themselves unless you can gather in a quantity and quality that can be considered as a representative sample.

However, I support the idea of silvers having a path(based on the amount of expenditure) to reach vet rewards, easier or harder and by how much, is for Cryptic to decide. I believe in a environment that please any player who support the game no matter if player is silver or gold.
  • arblaquearblaque Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This is a pandora's box waiting to be opened. If they award silvers rewards for spending money in C/Zstore. The golds who also spend much money in the C/Zstore should also qualify for another tier of rewards aside from the simplistic length of sub rewards. Then silvers are still excluded from some sort of reward. Then the question becomes if a gold member has spent more on his monthly sub than a lifer on the lifer sub shouldn't they also get a special reward system for that?

I am initially against the idea because it seems like a convoluted effort to get rewards. Then the system has to determine if the rewards are in total aggregate of overall spending or if is it a rolling time counter of expenditures.
    Formerly known as NewAgeKnight in the Forums of old.
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh look, this topic again...
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
    edited September 2012
    It is just common sense.

I guess that is abit better than thin air.
    edited September 2012
    Oh look, this topic again...

jujitsu <- ? wth is that?

edit# Oh it is similiar to krate and kng fu maybe muy thai, a typo.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    jujitsu <- ? wth is that?

It's a Japanese martial art and a method of close combat for defeating an armed and armored opponent in which one uses no weapon or only a short weapon:wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited September 2012
    It's a Japanese martial art and a method of close combat for defeating an armed and armored opponent in which one uses no weapon or only a short weapon:wink:

Heh not really. The martial art is called Jiu jitsu. Ju jitsu does not exist.
  • solomonk1ngsolomonk1ng Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It is just common sense.

It's refreshing that instead of having facts and numbers in your statement, you go with a "sense." You don't see that too often on this rational, logical forum. :biggrin:

I keed, I keed.
    edited September 2012
    Not speaking of all but some gold member mayb eonyl pay their monthly fee... in relation to some silvers who pay maybe more in a week.. a GOLD member gets 500 ZEn back.. means GOLD members maybe need to pay less at all...
    Silver users are the base of the game now , since ALL games going to be free2play at some point.. why? because subscription only is no profit...

Imagine we silvers would stop paying because we dont get any thank you or reward for long time donation... the game would close sooner or later..
    thats why i opened this topic, to give the idea to maybe reward the money paying silvers also...

we silvers who pay money are part of of the supporters of this game, our money also keeps teh game alive but we are threatened like outsiders or leechers... especially by some gold users...

GOLD
    1 Month
    14.99 USD and you get 500 zen back...

SILVER
    1 Month
    0 - ???? USD and no stipend.
    (( from what i hear peopel pay 10 - 50 USD, if they pay. ))

My point is just that we silvers who pay money are also gettign a thanks , title , costume or similiar..
    edited September 2012

The word jujutsu is often spelled as jujitsu, ju-jitsu, jiu-jutsu or jiu-jitsu.

Heh, you're welcome:wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited September 2012
    It's refreshing that instead of having facts and numbers in your statement, you go with a "sense." You don't see that too often on this rational, logical forum. :biggrin:

I keed, I keed.

Why do i need any numbers if i can see how many silvers are actually on everyday, the same goes for subs and the subbers are the minority, idk why they even talk as if the game would belong to them, since the silver players saved co., while the subbers just kept rping in that popo club. 30 subs do not run the game, not even 100 easy as that idk if the haters that are trying to make themselves seem bigger than they actually are realize that if there would not be the F2P model, this game would have been shut down last year.

Reward us.

The word jujutsu is often spelled as jujitsu, ju-jitsu, jiu-jutsu or jiu-jitsu.

You're welcome:wink:

cool story but he wrote jujitsu, not jiu-jitsu, not jujutsu (which is the jpn pronounciation)
    I train BJJ which is jiu jitsu since the age of 6, i know how it is written and how it is not.
    Oh the "Kenpo" is wrong aswell since it is called "Kempo" try telling me that americans say "ju jitsu and kenpo", like doofies please.
    edited September 2012

I keed, I keed.

just for information: Massively about Free2Play
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Silvers do their part. Gold subbers do theirs. For every Gold who thinks this game belongs to him, there's two Silver players with their hands out saying 'gimme for free!', so there's negative on both sides.

Granted, 99% of the trolls I meet? Silver.
    edited September 2012
    I train BJJ which is jiu jitsu since the age of 6, i know how it is written and how it is not.

Read my reply again, jujitsu is a perfectly legitimate spelling for this martial art.
    just for information: Massively about Free2Play

This article is all speculation (no wonder you like it), and it never mentions CO.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies -Smackwell
    zrdRBy8.png
    edited September 2012
    Silvers do their part. Gold subbers do theirs. For every Gold who thinks this game belongs to him, there's two Silver players with their hands out saying 'gimme for free!', so there's negative on both sides.

Granted, 99% of the trolls I meet? Silver.

And now lets just not talk about free silvers...lets talk about paying silvers...free silvers most of the time troll. in any game...they beg for money they beg for everything..i did not talk about those....

ive talked about us paying silvers...

also ive a new idea.. make totally free users to bronze users...
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2012
    1) This has the potential to be an intelligent and interesting discussion. I have my thoughts on this, as I'm sure many other players do as well.

2) Please steer clear of flames. I know this is a subject people feel strongly about, but it's important that everyone's opinions are respected and respectful.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think that veteran rewards for Silvers could work.

I do think that both time played and money spent should be factored in.

So a Silver would get veteran reward time credit for every month in which they have paid at least $15. Money spent above and beyond that $15 would not count any more than a subscriber's expenditures above their monthly sub fee do.

For example:

January: Silver spends $20 and accumulates 30 days of time for vet rewards.

February: Silver spends $10 and accumulates no time for vet rewards.

March: Silver spends $15 and accumulates 28 days of time for vet rewards.

In this fashion we ensure that a Silver gets as much in the way of rewards as if he spent the same amount of money he is spending on the game on a sub fee, without getting rewards for less or quicker than if he subbed.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • cptvanorcptvanor Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Why do i need any numbers if i can see how many silvers are actually on everyday

And how exactly do you know what someones subscription status is? As a lifer, I can play any AT I want. So just because you see me playing one of the free AT's doesn't mean I'm a sliver player.

If you look at the forms here however, clearly us lifers are a fairly meaningful part of this game, based on the number of Vanguard titles you see.

Plus there is quite simply no way of knowing if a sliver player has spent a single dime on this game or not.
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Trailturtle, I will NOT steer clear of flames. I drive right through them, with the windows down blasting Golden Earring's 'Radar Love' with a keg of Budweiser strapped in the passenger seat while I smoke seven cigarettes at a time. So, NO.

You don't even want to know how much money I hurled at this game as a Silver, lol...
    edited September 2012
    cptvanor wrote: »
    Plus there is quite simply no way of knowing if a sliver player has spent a single dime on this game or not.

Id like to remind you on my first topic where i have a transaction log...wich means there is a way of knowing how much a silver player paid...

I want to repost it for you:

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/5418/transactionspwe.jpg

And im pretty sure Cryptic / PWE can view this transaction logs at their computers..lol
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Id like to remind you on my first topic where i have a transaction log...wich means there is a way of knowing how much a silver player paid...

I want to repost it for you:

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/5418/transactionspwe.jpg

And im pretty sure Cryptic / PWE can view this transaction logs at their computers..lol

He was referring to the ability of the poster he quoted to be able to tell whether or not a given silver player has spent money by looking at them in game.

Obviously Cryptic has such records for all players, and you will have such for yourself.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
    edited September 2012
    Id like to remind you on my first topic where i have a transaction log...

I'm sure you know and I'm sure cryptic knows. But there's no way we as players know. So this nonsense about how there's more money coming in from Sliver then Gold players is just that...

Nonsense

Unless Cryptic gives us the numbers, any statement about how much money is spent by Sliver players simply doesn't mean a thing. Plus that, past payment doesn't mean you will continue to spend money on this game.

This is especially true for the post I was responding to.

A system where you are rewarded vet time based on money spent, like was mentioned by Ashensnow could actually work. Plus if you wanted to, you could do the same for gold members. For every $15 worth of zen they spend, they get a extra 30 days of vet time.

Myself I got my lifetime subscription in beta, and already have every reward they are going to offer. So it doesn't matter to me a bit one way or the other.
  • gnostromognostromo Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    CoH had a pretty awesome Rewards system. Subscribers get a token every month as part of their sub, which can be used to select vet rewards from a number of tiers (higher tiers unlock as you spend tokens). However, everyone - subscribed or not - gets a token for every $15 they spend on the Market.

Basically, players get rewarded for being PAYING customers instead of leeches. Absolute best customer loyalty scheme I've seen in an MMO to date.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ashensnow wrote: »
    I think that veteran rewards for Silvers could work.

I do think that both time played and money spent should be factored in.

So a Silver would get veteran reward time credit for every month in which they have paid at least $15. Money spent above and beyond that $15 would not count any more than a subscriber's expenditures above their monthly sub fee do.

For example:

January: Silver spends $20 and accumulates 30 days of time for vet rewards.

February: Silver spends $10 and accumulates no time for vet rewards.

March: Silver spends $15 and accumulates 28 days of time for vet rewards.

In this fashion we ensure that a Silver gets as much in the way of rewards as if he spent the same amount of money he is spending on the game on a sub fee, without getting rewards for less or quicker than if he subbed.

This seems fair and I could certainly support this.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
    edited September 2012
    gnostromo wrote: »
    CoH had a pretty awesome Rewards system. Subscribers get a token every month as part of their sub, which can be used to select vet rewards from a number of tiers (higher tiers unlock as you spend tokens). However, everyone - subscribed or not - gets a token for every $15 they spend on the Market.

Basically, players get rewarded for being PAYING customers instead of leeches. Absolute best customer loyalty scheme I've seen in an MMO to date.

yeah that sounds really fair
    edited September 2012

This is what we need:smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
    edited September 2012
    The token system could work, sure. Would deal with pretty much every issue I see. Plus I've never cared for the idea of having costume pieces tied to a X day reward.

This also means that given the 1,000 day cap, you could have all the vet rewards for the low, low price of only $150... :tongue:
  • lohr01lohr01 Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It is just common sense.

Common sense is not a number.
    Not speaking of all but some gold member mayb eonyl pay their monthly fee... in relation to some silvers who pay maybe more in a week.. a GOLD member gets 500 ZEn back.. means GOLD members maybe need to pay less at all...
    Silver users are the base of the game now , since ALL games going to be free2play at some point.. why? because subscription only is no profit...

Imagine we silvers would stop paying because we dont get any thank you or reward for long time donation... the game would close sooner or later..
    thats why i opened this topic, to give the idea to maybe reward the money paying silvers also...

we silvers who pay money are part of of the supporters of this game, our money also keeps teh game alive but we are threatened like outsiders or leechers... especially by some gold users...

GOLD
    1 Month
    14.99 USD and you get 500 zen back...

SILVER
    1 Month
    0 - ???? USD and no stipend.
    (( from what i hear peopel pay 10 - 50 USD, if they pay. ))

My point is just that we silvers who pay money are also gettign a thanks , title , costume or similiar..

It gets even better than that...

I'm a lifetime member, my LTS has already paid for itself, and I get all of the rewards, ALL the rewards. I haven't spent a dime on CO in probably 6 to 8 months, but I made the initial investment. I don't support silvers getting any sort of veterans rewards at all, but here's a question I would like to pose to you, if you've spent so much money over the last 3 months on this game, why don't you just go gold and save yourself a little? Then you get the vet rewards, and you spend less money. It doesn't take an economics wizard to figure out that's a good deal.
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    (( read carefully... i dont want silverusers who have never paid a penny to earn rewards.. this post is about silvers who have paid more than a common monthly gold member ))

COMMON!?!?!?

Motherf.. nah, just kidding.

You've all lost your minds. Such hostility. Anyway, I think silvers should get something too. Maybe not vet rewards, but maybe a cash-back program, or maybe some of the vet rewards, or like a delay on the vet rewards. Gold - 100 day reward on the 100 day mark, silvers get a 30 day credit for every $10 they spend, and the 100 day reward on their 125th day. Or something. The token system sounds good too.
    Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooo.

Third party answer: http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

HAH!

That made me laugh.

>.> !
    ::Sees flames... must fan...::

Incorrect sir!! There are several different completely valid spellings, of which, that is one, and is, in fact, one of the oldest ways of spelling it in Romaji (to my knowledge), as it was done before anyone cared about accuracy.

Also? Kenpo is also correct. Kenpō is the most correctest, but it really doesn't matter since it's a transliteration of something we don't normally pronounce anyway.

It's like arguing Paris is mispelled and should be Pahrie, or the name Joseph doesn't actually exist and saying "ooooooooooooh.... you mean 'Yusef,'" or, you know, the fact that there is no such country as "Japan."
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    vikaernes wrote: »
    It gets even better than that...

I'm a lifetime member, my LTS has already paid for itself, and I get all of the rewards, ALL the rewards. I haven't spent a dime on CO in probably 6 to 8 months, but I made the initial investment. I don't support silvers getting any sort of veterans rewards at all, but here's a question I would like to pose to you, if you've spent so much money over the last 3 months on this game, why don't you just go gold and save yourself a little? Then you get the vet rewards, and you spend less money. It doesn't take an economics wizard to figure out that's a good deal.

He said why, he literally can't because of payment blocking stuffs.

SOLUTION!!!

He gives ME $300 and I buy it for him.

::is genius:: :biggrin:
  • rapierwhiprapierwhip Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Silvers should absolutely NOT get veteran rewards just on the basis of money spent nor even on the basis of money spent + time account has existed.

Here's my reasoning: I created my account and subscribed the day the game come out. (Ok, maybe a day or two afterward but close enough to not make much difference.) The original launch not the FTP launch. Back then, we got no stipend. At all. None. By the time FTP rolled around several costume sets and even a travel power or two had been released only available through the C-Store. Which meant that if you had those, you had paid cash for them over and above your subscription fee. At the time of the FTP launch I had purchased all of the c-store costume packs except, I think, two. All that time I was a monthly subscriber (with the exception of three months when I let my sub lapse for financial reasons). Then when the LTS became available shortly before the FTP launch, I jumped on it. I could go through my bank statements and find all the transactions if I had the will to do so, which I do not, but by a quick estimation, I figure that I alone have shelled out more than enough money to purchase three lifetime subs. And there are many that have spent considerably more than I. Some have purchased multiple LTSs for family members, many purchased everything that came out in the C-Store before FTP and the stipend started, which I did not do.

The veteran rewards were put in place to reward those who have consistently supported this game, often well in excess of the meager cost of a monthly subscription. There is more than enough available to silvers for absolutely free and even more that is available for very reasonable prices (and some very unreasonable prices, yes, I'm looking at the catalysts when I say that).

Your pitiful cry does nothing to sway me for it is only the wind that I hear. You do not qualify for veteran rewards because you have not fulfilled the requirements for doing so, specifically, you have not been a subscriber for the required amount of days. Once that requirement is met, regardless of how much money you may have spent in excess of that, you will be awarded the veteran rewards, and not a moment before.

The Forumite formerly known as Galeforce.

If you want my money, there is a fairly simple way to get it since I am fairly free with how I spend it. First, produce something I consider to be worth buying. Second, offer it up for sale. Don't lock it behind a gambling scam. If I want something, I am perfectly happy to pay for it. But I will not purchase a CHANCE to get it, When I pay money, I have a perfectly logical right to expect to get what I want.
    edited September 2012
    rapierwhip wrote: »
    The veteran rewards were put in place to reward those who have consistently supported this game

Everyone is naturally entitled to their own opinion on the matter, and I too felt like they shouldn't get any at first. If for no other reason then because given the constant demands by sliver players for more and more stuff, I have a knee-jerk reaction of saying No! to any request by Sliver players...

But in this case I'm of a different opinion, for one reason, and one reason only...

Does it really matter if someone has spent $100 dollars on monthly subs, or spend $100 on buying Zen, when in both cases Cryptic/PWE has received $100. Why should it matter where the money came from? Vet Rewards currently reward you based on the amount of money you've spent, not the amount of time you've played.

As a lifer I have the 1,000 day reward, but I have not played for 1,000 days. I've gone months where I've not logged into CO. So clearly I'm not being rewarded based on activity. So if someone drops $100 on Zen, and then quits playing a week later. Have they really contributed less to CO then someone who bought a lifetime sub and stopped playing a week after release?
    edited September 2012
    rapierwhip wrote: »
    Silvers should absolutely NOT get veteran rewards
    Your pitiful cry does nothing to sway me for it is only the wind that I hear. You do not qualify for veteran rewards because you have not fulfilled the requirements for doing so, specifically, you have not been a subscriber for the required amount of days. Once that requirement is met, regardless of how much money you may have spent in excess of that, you will be awarded the veteran rewards, and not a moment before.

YOU did not read my friend...
    if silver users pay money.. they support the game.. why you deny them getting rewared?
    You want to feel special? be soemone...but do not use a game benefit for compensation to something...

me and others just suggestiing to give rewards to peopel who support the game with money... now go smash your keyboard...

YOU are basicly saying.. no matter how much we will pay in the future.. we should go and fck off... thank you..
  • gandalesgandales Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Finally, in every topic related thread I have said what you just said. I think this would be the solution for silvers, people who wants avian set really bad, etc.
  • towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    YOU did not read my friend...
    if silver users pay money.. they support the game.. why you deny them getting rewared?
    You want to feel special? be soemone...but do not use a game benefit for compensation to something...

me and others just suggestiing to give rewards to peopel who support the game with money... now go smash your keyboard...

YOU are basicly saying.. no matter how much we will pay in the future.. we should go and fck off... thank you..

If silvers(and golds) spend money on the Z-Store, they are indeed helping to support the game. More importantly they are getting whatever they paid for from the store. Is that not enough anymore?

Why do people feel they must be rewarded for spending money in the cash shop?

Additionally your post is entirely uncivil and countermands your "stop bullying me" plea.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    edited September 2012
    pion01 wrote: »

Incorrect sir!! There are several different completely valid spellings, of which, that is one, and is, in fact, one of the oldest ways of spelling it in Romaji (to my knowledge), as it was done before anyone cared about accuracy.

Also? Kenpo is also correct. Kenpō is the most correctest, but it really doesn't matter since it's a transliteration of something we don't normally pronounce anyway.[/COLOR]

How about "no"? Stop the wannabe wiki knowledge i know what i am saying. I practice MMA daily and jiu jitsu is a big part of the training.

Americans.. viva la big mac!