test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anniversary Leveling Contest - Results

1235»

Comments

• trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2012
    Presuming it's the question I think I remember it being, about art, I've re-pinged Stokeman. /thumbsup

I'll be online at some point... I was on for a stretch earlier, and to be honest, I'm completely wiped right now. Getting everything out the door for the Reloaded update took more than a little time, and I'm about an hour away from hitting a brick wall. I'll try to get online during the weekend, but if you ever (ever) see me in-game, a) shoot me a friend invite (I accept them all) and b) we'll get started on setting up your titles.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ...The best way for it to go is for you to Tell me when you're online, and switch through your different characters as I grant the titles...
    ...I'll try to get online during the weekend, but if you ever (ever) see me in-game, a) shoot me a friend invite (I accept them all) and b) we'll get started on setting up your titles.
    So it's a pot shot to try to find you? :frown: What's your in-game name? I'm @patricianvetinari and I'm getting in-game to play for the next couple hours right now.

Edit to add: If you are @trailturtle, I sent you a Friend Invite (though it does says you are offline right now).

Edit to add: I'm logging off for now after 5hrs...
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • keretigfykeretigfy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    actually im not finding any topics to play
    edited November 2012
    Alas, I'm still sans-title. I just updated my (existing) support ticket (I waited until Monday, as requested :smile:). Hopefully I can schedule a meet-up time with someone who can apply the manual fix.

:cool:
    keretigfy wrote: »
    actually im not finding any topics to play
    I don't even know what this means... :confused:
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was waiting someone to say that....
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited November 2012
    After the issues I had on Friday, one of the GMs is going to be handling the titles on a piecemeal basis. It'll be a slow process, but it will happen.
    edited November 2012
    After the issues I had on Friday, one of the GMs is going to be handling the titles on a piecemeal basis. It'll be a slow process, but it will happen.
    Yes TT, I can confirm it is happening, actually! :smile: The other day GM Nerift was able to manually add the Ascendant title to two of my characters (including one of my Leveling Contest Toons Richard Wilkins III, yay! :biggrin:). She begged-off at that point to verify with her colleagues that the manual process she was doing was the best/only way. She has since confirmed she'll need to add to each of my toons one at a time and we've been corresponding through my Support ticket to arrange a meet-up. I greatly appreciate the effort and follow-through guys, thank you!!!

I recommend anyone missing the title to submit a Support ticket as I describe a few posts back. It works!

jIBJh7X.jpg

• fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Very awesome man, glad to see you are finally getting it working, albeit slowly.

I got through my chat with TT, and things look good. Now, I just need to wait. :smile:
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
    edited November 2012
    ...I got through my chat with TT, and things look good. Now, I just need to wait. :smile:
    Fantastic news, Fudgie! And I have my own as well. Ariekne (aka GM Nerift) got on this evening and took care of getting me my The Ascendant titles. I'm all good and rewarded now.

Further, she gave me some gospel to spread unto the masses... If you are missing The Ascendant title, here's what she said on how to get it fixed:
    Ariekne wrote:
    If you have friends with this issue, this is the message you should give them:
    Submit a ticket through the website (or customerservice@perfectworld.com if the website doesn't work). Title "Anniversary Costume Title" and THEIR ACCOUNT NAME. I'm going to try to hit everyone up in the next 2 weeks w/ ingame mails. Submitting in-game tickets will delay my response significantly. Website tickets please!!
    - Link to conversation pic.

Link to Support site:
    https://support.perfectworld.com/

Remeber to put in "Anniversary Costume Title - ACCOUNT NAME" in the subject.

Thank you Team Cryptic!!

:biggrin:
    jIBJh7X.jpg

• serendipitynowserendipitynow Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Anniversary COSTUME title? it was from the levelling contest.

Also are they just giving it to anyone who asks for it now? what was the point of the contest again?

Also they STILL (despite promises made) havent addressed the issue that they drew the main prize before most people were correctly added to the list of those who qualified.
    edited November 2012
    Anniversary COSTUME title? it was from the levelling contest.

Also are they just giving it to anyone who asks for it now? what was the point of the contest again?

-Somewhere along the line this got misnamed internally, and since that doesn't face players at all, it wasn't worth the effort of renaming it or building a new one with a fixed name.

-I have the list of accounts/handles who qualified. I believe the GM has contacted everyone on the list (or is currently doing so), we just need those players to get in touch.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    -I have the list of accounts/handles who qualified. I believe the GM has contacted everyone on the list (or is currently doing so), we just need those players to get in touch

I'm right here.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • stmothstmoth Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I never got my title for winning the anniversary screenshot contest.
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,619 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I got my mail about it in game but I have had no issue getting my title or prize. So glad a GM is actually going through the entire list personally to inform personally on the process of redeeming your rewards.
    edited November 2012
    stmoth wrote: »
    I never got my title for winning the anniversary screenshot contest.

Did you get any of the rewards for it, or did you not get any of the rewards? That'll help us diagnose the issue.
  • kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Nothing to see here, replied to wrong thread >.<

You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

• elsawhitworthelsawhitworth Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    -Somewhere along the line this got misnamed internally, and since that doesn't face players at all, it wasn't worth the effort of renaming it or building a new one with a fixed name.

-I have the list of accounts/handles who qualified. I believe the GM has contacted everyone on the list (or is currently doing so), we just need those players to get in touch.

any hope the list on the first post could be update/corrected? This has been such a mess and right now it still only seems partially resolved. There's still the looming question of whether the list of qualifying entrants was accurate when a winner was chosen. since the only list we see is woefully lacking, it's rather hard to be sure if one was given a fair shot or not. It would hardly be fair if the winner was picked from an inaccurate list.
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    This may be a stupid question, but I just noticed it: I have a character (post-Eightball) that I wanted to apply 'The Ascendant' title to; in the past, I haven'tr noticed any difficulty, but now, for some reason, the title is unavailable. Is this because the title has been changed to only be available to the actual toon(s) that levelled to 40 during the event, or is this an (additional) error/problem?
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    sanmerci wrote: »
    This may be a stupid question, but I just noticed it: I have a character (post-Eightball) that I wanted to apply 'The Ascendant' title to; in the past, I haven'tr noticed any difficulty, but now, for some reason, the title is unavailable. Is this because the title has been changed to only be available to the actual toon(s) that levelled to 40 during the event, or is this an (additional) error/problem?

Sounds like an additional problem. It's working fine on all of mine right now.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • sanmercisanmerci Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Sigh. That makes me sad. I really want it to be WAI so they can get on to real issues... and yet, I want it to ACTUALLY work as intended, too. Am I too fussy?
    edited December 2012
    sanmerci wrote: »
    ...Am I too fussy?
    Are you too fussy to want what they "sold" to you to be as advertised? Nope. Alas, they promised more than they were able to provide. :rolleyes:
    jIBJh7X.jpg