/shifty eyes

Maybe >_>

But I haven't made up my mind yet.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You are a lady after all. :D
    edited July 2010
    Personally I would like to see a zone of the Galactic Gladiator Arena that Ironclad is always going on about.
    edited July 2010
    AylaZombie wrote:
    Personally I would like to see a zone of the Galactic Gladiator Arena that Ironclad is always going on about.

Not sure if that would be a very good zone hows about as a giant version of the ring part of the fight club mission. you would appear in the arena and have to fight a random selection of gladiator/monster NPCs could be fun and the character design dev's could go to town creating one of gladiator NPCs.
    edited July 2010
    nam19771 wrote:
    I vote for 5. Santa's factory
    nam19771 wrote:
    Easter Bunny's burrow.

I got characters that would fit right in with both themes...

As for the options in the OP, everyone knows I am an ardent supporter of the TRON content.
    edited July 2010
    I've had a some what change of hart in regards to a tech/cyber zone while i would still like to see one added i would also like to see "horror" zone added like VB less in your face.

Something like CoHs Dark Astoria ( but with a less modern look ) or the town of silent hill or even Lovecrafts Innsmouth but with a less modern look,

A small seaside fishing village with lots of fog which cuts the distance you can see things from by quite a bit and nasty things Inhuman things lurking in the shadows. The zone shouldn't be in constant darkness though and should have a normal day night cycle as i always think fogs weirder during daylight hours than it is at night.

As i mentioned the village would be a small place busy during the day but at night the locals would all retreat indoors (and if questioned would mumble stuff about it not being safe at night) the town would have just a few small shops (where the vendors and tailor would be) and a bank come post office (which would act as a bank and auction house).

the village would sit right on the cost in a small bay immediately surrounding the village would be on one side a woods where nasty stuff lurks pretty much all the time. a series of large flat fields with several standing stones the ground here would have a dead look with unhealthy looking grass and boshes the fog here would be denser and as you make your way through it you would discover hooded individuals carrying out rituals at the standing stones. (its fair to say they would be less than pleased to be disturbed)

Finally there would be the sea which would take up large chunk of the zone. Out in the middle of it there would be a rocky island with a light house on top of it with lots of rock shards around it. under the sea would be the remains of a ancient pre human city. (The light house being build on part of it that still stands above the sea.) Which you can explore but it would not be abandoned it would instead be infested with feral devolved Lemurians. These Lemurians never stopped worshipping there original gods and dividing the sunken city would be a deep dark trench (not sure how deep they could make it but it should be really deep) and lurking in here would be a bleak one. He would be huge (grond size) and generally not a very pleasant chap.
    edited July 2010
    I'm just going to state the post has been updated. The Cyber World is at the lead by 3. Tons tied for second right now. :rolleyes:
    edited July 2010
    I am a total sucker for Shangri-la myths. Hook me up with Shamballa.

(That and I've got a few vampire teeth I need to 'return-to-sender' personally...)
    edited July 2010
    Nearly all polls other than war zone is tied for second! :D
    edited July 2010
    Nearly all polls other than war zone is tied for second! :D

I sincerely want a disaster area, like the outskirts of MC. Either that, or a place where a meteor struck being the center of the zone.
    edited July 2010
    Shilar wrote:
    I sincerely want a disaster area, like the outskirts of MC. Either that, or a place where a meteor struck being the center of the zone.

Poll updated!? O.o Man everyone other than the Cyber world is tied for second place. :eek:
    edited July 2010
    MESS wrote:
    Not sure if that would be a very good zone hows about as a giant version of the ring part of the fight club mission. you would appear in the arena and have to fight a random selection of gladiator/monster NPCs could be fun and the character design dev's could go to town creating one of gladiator NPCs.

You aren't thinking large enough of a scale. Sure there would be lots of instanced missions within the arena it's self. But that doesn't mean there can't be a storyline full of intrigue that ties into what is going on in the inside. Planet Hulk didn't take place entirely within the ring either afterall.