test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forum Based Costume Contest #7... Mad Science

Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Introductions
So far we have had six successful costume contests. Here are links to the winners in our previous threads:

Contest #1 - Steampunk
Contest #2 - Golden age Heroes
Contest #3 – Humans dressed as animals
Contest #4 – Halloween/Bloodmoon
Contest #5 – Mythology
Contest #6 – Humor

The theme for our seventh contest is ....

Mad Science
This theme was selected by Tezcat for winning the Halloween/Bloodmoon contest. I’m really excited about this one and I know I’ll be seeing some really good scientists. However, don’t limit yourself to scientists. You can make experiments gone awry or machines or just about anything that shows some science to it.

PROTIP: Take ingame screen shots since the Rate My Champion (RMC) pics never show how good the toons really look. Also, you can share the costume screenshot file too.

Rules:
1. Make a toon that follows the theme or post one that you already have.
2. Submit screenshots or saved costume files in this thread before the end of the contest. Please no RMC pics. They distort toons and are hard to judge.
3. Have fun!
4. Since this contest is the first one where we have a prize, I guess I have to say that all decisions are final and can not be contested.
5. Once the winner is selected, I will meet up with the winning toon ingame and give them their items.

Prize:
The winner will a Red Dawn action figure which was donated by Super_Jimmy. Also, the winner will receive three blue level 40 items which Super_Jimmy also donated.

This contest will close on Friday, December 11th. I will post the winners that night.

Also, costume contest #8 theme will based on “the Holiday Season”. Contest #9 will be “Powerset” themed and was selected by Euthanize for winning the Mythology contest.

Any donations received will be given as prizes. Please let me know if you have something to donate.

Good Luck!
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.