Serial Story: Serene Abyss
- If you have completed Death Rattle, you will automatically be given a mission to meet up with Ladyhawke.
- You must complete the Death Rattle Serial to access this mission.
- Once this mission is completed, you can replay it again in 24 hours. Return to Dr. Ka for the repeatable mission.
- Minimum level 20 to acquire the missions.
- Moved Ladyhawke's location to the Ravenswood Academy.
- Added Dr. Ka contact in the Mods and Fusion area.
- Attending the Valentines day costume contest today (February 13th) will grant you the Valentine title and Throw Hearts emote! Emote is an account unlock. Title is per character.
This Lockbox is now available!New to this Lockbox:
Phantom Costume Set
- Phantom Costume Set
- Beam of Light Costume Transformation
- Overwhelming Power Costume Transformation
- Heart Emote
- Phantom Archer Loyal Sidekick
- Arrow Assault Power Unlock
- Phantom Tights 1
- Phantom Tights 2
- Phantom Tights 3
- Phantom Helmet
- Phantom Hood
- Phantom Cap
- Phantom Armor
- Phantom Bracers
- Phantom Emblem
- Phantom Gloves
- Phantom Greaves
- Phantom Boots
- Phantom Mask
- Phantom Eyebrow
- Phantom Back
Added new Key Pack:
- 1800 ZEN
- 20x Keys
- Titan Helmet Costume
- 25x Pinpoint Accuracy mods. Boosts Archery damage.
- 3x Triumphant Recovery
- 10x Healing Device Plus
- 10x Energy Surge Plus
- Added Frost Bite travel power to the Travel Power store.
For the next week the Trade Paperback box will be available! The vendor is located in the vehicles building.
- Added new action figures and costumes to this store.
- Added Lovestruck, Delightful and Wishful titles to the store.
- Added Cosmic Aura Body (No Head) and Cosmic Aura Chestwear to the store.
- Added Talisman Alert to the Smash alert queue.
- Updated Talisman's look.
- Talisman can drop her vest and collar costumes.
- Known issue: The alert banner displayed for Talisman is incorrect.
Perception Debuff Powers
- Fixed an issue where Power Armor abilities would blink on the powertray while maintaining another ability.
- These powers now share a linked cooldown.
- Perception debuff effects can no longer stack from multiple sources.
- Updated tooltip to state its perception debuff values.
New Power: Frost Bite/Cold Front
- Fixed missing tooltip values.
- Teleportation Power
- Available in Questionite Store
New Power: Arrow Assault
- Removed all prior effects this power had.
- Now a toggle ability.
- Grants flight.
- Wipes threat from nearby targets initially.
- Boosts damage resistance.
- Taking damage applies Chill to targets.
- Cannot use any powers while active.
- Increased cooldown to 90 seconds (from 60).
- Invigorating Chill: Now applies Cold Snap when this power expires.
- New Advantage (2): Applies Restoration.
- Players who had this power will receive a respec.
- Available in the Phantom Lockbox.
- Deals initial and delayed damage to foes. Knocks down and Stuns targets.
- Advantage (3): Removes knock and Stun effects, instead applies Overpower.
- Fixed an issue where the melee attacks used by this group had a range of 5ft instead of 10ft.
- Bloodgorgers will now more reliably use their Vampiric Rage buff. You can prevent this effect from stacking with careful blocking.
- Bloodgorgers now use the Tear Down power.
- Bloodgorgers now use the Pounce power.
- Immortals now use the Veil of Darkness power.
- Many New Shadows now use the Deadly Bite ability, which applies Deep Wound that deals damage over time based on the number of bleed stacks on you.
- Updated visuals on many New Shadows abilities.
- Moved Colossus Action Figure (from Nightmare event) as a drop from the Shadow Colossus in Resistance. Must be on Very Hard difficulty.
- Moved Trey King action figures (from Nightmare event) as possible drops from Trey Kings.