Install Arc
Options

PLEASE Fix Save the Earth Alert its AWFUL

2»

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    And simple and clear "tutorial" cutscenes like Socrates does in the defeat Cybermind mission.

Yeah we were supposed to already have those. Seems like a few things got derailed at some point, and then the rush of events season hit so non-event stuff might be staying on the backburner for a bit.

flyingfinn wrote: »
    I mean separate the different ways into a separate missions, do all 4 and you get the whole Save the Earth done.

Uh... yeah I'll just be over here hiding behind these boxes while you get trampled by rioters (>o3o)>[ ]​​
  • Options
    championsrperchampionsrper Posts: 66 Arc User
    So my argument wasn't so much that the alert is completely unbeatable, killing the Nemesis is fairly easy enough even in a PUG. My problem is mainly with the other two routes, the console and core routes, that are still WAY overtuned. Personally, I just want the two stupid emotes that i don't have that ONLY drop from completing these two endings. If there was another way to get them I would do that or just buy it off someone for some stupid price, but no one bothers so it 'll never happen.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    If there was another way to get them I would do that or just buy it off someone for some stupid price, but no one bothers so it 'll never happen.
    People bother. They just do it in premades.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    So my argument wasn't so much that the alert is completely unbeatable, killing the Nemesis is fairly easy enough even in a PUG. My problem is mainly with the other two routes, the console and core routes, that are still WAY overtuned. Personally, I just want the two stupid emotes that i don't have that ONLY drop from completing these two endings. If there was another way to get them I would do that or just buy it off someone for some stupid price, but no one bothers so it 'll never happen.

Find four other peeps who wanna do the thing too. All you really need to succeed at the alternate paths is a group of 5 people who are actually intending to do it that way and willing to formulate a group makeup that can accomplish it. Not for pugs. I'll gladly help cause you know I love me some Earth Savin alert​​