test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Moar Tights

We all know we need more tights. That's a given.
Now, what tights would you like, that's a good question!

-Polka dots. There is not a good plain polka dots design. I would love something similar to the star tights in design.
-Rings. I.E. polka dots with an additional color channel in the center of the dot.
-Stripes. Horizontal or Vertical. Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not recall a wide stripe, narrow stripe, and in-between-stripe design.
-Spirals. Like the existing pattern, but with a more symmetric pattern emanating from the head, and another from the hand, etc, etc

Any other ideas?

Comments

• Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    No suggestions, atm, but signed.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    100% for this suggestion!

I've always wanted asymmetrical tights. With each side having the ability to have a different material.

This ones been asked to death...A short neck cowl that doesn't overlap the tights.

• Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Honestly, I just want a pair of sheer tights that isn't fishnets and aren't thigh-highs.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • Options
    kjodellkjodell Posts: 83 Arc User
    I've always wanted tye-dye tights
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I'd like to see tights with more flag designs...but not built in flags. Ones with the shapes like the Union Jack.

With tights we need more masks and partial (with facial details)

The new mask...partial full whatever it is Gold Costume piece "Edgy" is just confusing and everything you shouldn't do to mask (or keep doing). It's a full mask...but with a partial face. You can't keep your face designs with it. Plus you have eyebrows on the mask. So it's a remove eyebrows or keep..we need left right versions so we can remove the one on the mask.

But...partial masks need to have a design for every tight set (a good place to start). They also need to have the same pattern details that tights have, full masks as well.

But if this was a Wonderful Life, everytime a Classic Hero tight combo is suggested, a furry gets some weird ****.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    But if this was a Wonderful Life, everytime a Classic Hero tight combo is suggested, a furry gets some weird ****.
    Anatomically correct dog and horse features confirmed.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I'd love these ones that were suggested a couple of years ago...
    eiledon said:

After the release of the Star Tights for Independence Day 2014, I had an idea floating around my head for a new set of tights to both complement that set and the existing tights available in the game while providing a unique look. I finally managed to get my idea out of my head and into a form that might make sense. I am not sure if I managed to create something unique but I think it would be a great addition to the game.

Flag Tights

Pack Contents:

Tricolor, Chevron, Saltire, Pall (Y Flag) and Cross Patterns for standard tights

Should be available in all categories Basic Tights and Skin is available

Should be able to use all detail options as per Basic Tights (further clarification below)

In addition each pattern should have available a detail option where the Channel 4 portion is slightly raised (as if a very thin band over tight base)

All tights use 3 or 4 color channels in an innovative manner to allow multiple symmetric and asymmetric configurations using the single pattern.

Note: While I have called it the 'Flag Tights' set, that is just a single idea for their use. I think the design with the combination of color use means they can be used for a much wider range of concepts.

----

Pattern - Tricolor

Contains:

Tricolor Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3

Tricolor Tights - Leg. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3

Tricolor T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3

Tricolor Shorts - Leg > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2 & 3

Image shows default configuration of Tricolor Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Tricolor_zpsndz9fk9b.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Chevron

Contains:

Chevron (Upper) Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (Chevron 1 in image)

Chevron (Lower) Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (Chevron 2 in image)

Chevron (Upper) T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Chevron (Lower) T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Note: Lower half of Chevron tight is as per Tricolor so no need to double up.

Image shows default configuration for Chevron (Upper) Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Chevron_zpso9rtf1rf.jpg~original

Image shows default configuration for Chevron (Lower) Tights - Chest, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Chevron%202_zpsmmd0maql.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Saltire

Contains:

Saltire 1 Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines main body/upper chest)

Saltire 2 Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines shoulders/arms)

Saltire Tights - Leg. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Saltire 1 T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines main body/upper chest)

Saltire 2 T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4 (color 2 defines shoulders/arms)

Saltire Shorts - Leg > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1 (although if cutout with X motif like on tights could use Colors 1,2,3 & 4)

Image shows default configuration for Saltire 1 Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Saltire%201_zpscx1uxdhe.jpg~original

Image shows default configuration for Saltire 2 Tights - Chest, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Saltire%202_zpstmz5yd3y.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Pall

Contains:

Pall Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Pall Tights - Leg. Uses Color Channels 1, 3 & 4

Pall T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Pall Shorts - Leg > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1, 3 & 4

Image shows default configuration of the Pall Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Pall_zpsbi8bntlc.jpg~original

----

Pattern - Cross

Contains:

Cross Tights - Chest. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Cross T-Shirt - Chest > Skin. Uses Color Channels 1,2, 3 & 4

Note: Lower half of Cross tight is as per Pall so no need to double up.

Image shows default configuration of the Cross Tights, together with examples of how color choice affects the look.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Cross_zpsarylomep.jpg~original

----

Additional Image shows example configurations of T-Shirt & Shorts versions of each of the tights patterns.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Short%20Sleeves-Shorts_zpsh4a8vyvq.jpg~original

Additional Image shows more example configurations of Saltire 1 and Pall Tights.

Flag%20Tights%20-%20Additional%201_zps0gq0tilr.jpg~original

​​

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Don't forget the rainbow tights!

I need to link it
  • Options
    And I really want the cross tights.
  • Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Holy crap those are all cool. Do want.
  • Options
    Good for you, I like the old ones as well.

But how is that relating to this thread?
  • Options
    superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    Yes the suggestion with the flags is awesome! And as an Italian the tricolor tights is something I always wanted for a patriotic hero! (right now it has the flag cape)!

• Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    Two simple things I would like to see:

1) A classic "torso one color, sleeves another color" option for tights. You can get the effect using some chest wear, but not in a plain tights pattern.

Bonus if they make a tight tunic a separate chest wear option that can have it's own pattern and emblem.

2) An arm stripes option. I can pick "leg stripes, narrow" (among others) to get a stripe on the side of my legs, but the upper body option for this has the stripe run up the side of my body and then looping around my character's arms.

I want a narrow stripe that runs up my character's arm/sleeve.

Bonus if they include options to just end at the shoulder, the collar, and to wrap around the collar.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    You people should know, TIGHTs aren't simple to make.
    :#
    But, i still friggin love eidelon's TIGHT concept.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Everybody shut up \o3o/

All resources must be devoted to booty shorts + fish net stockings u3u
  • Options
    ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    I would like more tights with basic colour divisions. Just having one were the channels were arms, legs, torso front, torso back would have made a lot of costumes come together a lot easier.

-Ogre
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Everybody shut up \o3o/

All resources must be devoted to booty shorts + fish net stockings u3u

Yes! Booty shorts!

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User

You people should know, TIGHTs aren't simple to make.
    :#
    But, i still friggin love eidelon's TIGHT concept.

funnily enough the actual reason this is the case is because the huge number of options listed under the 'tight' category is a PITA for the developers to add on to, leaves a lot of possibility of missing patterns on some material options or other malarky.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Actually whole matching top and bottom part patterning is the main issue. Distorting sideseam and something like 60% larger scaling of bottom part. It's really pain in the **S. They just can't simply add patterns on top and bottom pieces.

But, i still like to have Long Gloves/Boots with some current patterns added to them. And Partial Masks, made the same way as Cover/Firewing were made.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

But, i still like to have Long Gloves/Boots with some current patterns added to them. And Partial Masks, made the same way as Cover/Firewing were made.

These have been on my wish list for a loooooong time.

Yes please! =)

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options

These have been on my wish list for a loooooong time.

Yes please! =)

I shall preach the Word until it becomes Truth!
    Praise TIGHTs!!!
  • Options
    superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    Yes, some partial mask, glove and boots patterns to finish or round up existing sets would be nice.

"extremities set": you can now cover your extremities in style! :D