test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Happy Anniversary CO! (Mother of god, what have I done and whyyyy?)

I was bored, so I decided to play around in FlashDevelop for the first time in months just to give CO a nice, awkward white elephant gift for its anniversary! It would've been fancier, but I really didn't want to spend too much time on this.

What has science doooooone!? (it's the bottom link)

You may now commence the hurling of rotten fruit in my general direction.​​
(Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    It reminded me to wonder when our characters will get access to her belly jewelry costume piece.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
    My ears . . .
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 65 Arc User
    My "Model 286" was trying to place her fake accent. Someone suggested it was American attempting to be British, others said it is British attempting to be Venezuelan? Model 286 said it sounded more akin to rusty iron being dragged across a large granite slab. He appreciated the vocal talent it required by a mere human to reproduce such a noise.

Happy Anniversary, see you in the game.
    banner.png
    Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    spinnytop said:

Was there supposed to be sound?

I heard it.
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    aesica said:

I was bored, so I decided to play around in FlashDevelop for the first time in months just to give CO a nice, awkward white elephant gift for its anniversary! It would've been fancier, but I really didn't want to spend too much time on this.

What has science doooooone!? (it's the bottom link)

You may now commence the hurling of rotten fruit in my general direction.​​

Not to criticize, but you might have too much free time...
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Was there supposed to be sound?
    Yeah. Should be using the default volume level 1.0 (100%) too. It uses flash, so if you don't have the flash player plugin, it won't load.
    Not to criticize, but you might have too much free time...
    You're probably right. I probably should've been getting event currency instead. Oh well!

- - -

Edit: How strange, the audio spectrum visualizations aren't showing up anymore. Odd, I haven't changed anything since uploading it. Does everyone else see the image pulsing to the "music" along with the crap at the bottom? Or is it a static image?

Edit2: Nevermind, it shows up now that I closed the other flash application I had open. Totally tarded that it'd interfere like that.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    well, there's a reason flash is being phased out of the internet - besides the massive security issues they keep having with it, i mean​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    well, there's a reason flash is being phased out of the internet - besides the massive security issues they keep having with it, i mean
    CPU usage is among the main things. Anything you can do in Flash, you can do in canvas/webgl for a fraction of the system resources. With battery life being important for mobile devices, it's not in users' best interests for their devices to support it.​​
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Didn't hear any sound. From the responses I guess I should be happy about that.
  • Options
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Didn't hear any sound. From the responses I guess I should be happy about that.
    That's odd. Oh well, you're not missing much as it's just the 2 sapphire songs (normal and remix) heard ingame.​​
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 65 Arc User
    I had to endure 10 of the concerts just to get my "Dancing Queen" title. I don't think it would be so hard to get more "acts" together. If you think about it, Dr. Destroyer should make an appearance to play an electric guitar solo of "Night on Bald Mountain". They wouldn't even need to get a copyright or permission for that one, since there are plenty of public domain music titles available. I would at least have 12 different acts every hour on stage. I know we all poke fun at the song and the vocals, but I thought the first few times I heard it, the song wasn't so bad. But every hour the same song begins to grate on ones nerves.
    banner.png
    Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle
  • Options
    nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 975 Arc User
    I would love to hear the third mix and the background music between concerts here​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • Options
    naciiito wrote: »
    I would love to hear the third mix and the background music between concerts here
    These were the two songs cryptic linked in one of their news feeds. I don't have access to any of the others, but they'd be easy enough to add if someone was able to point me in the right direction.​​
  • Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
  • Options
    All right, added those 2 other songs. Also made the max length of the bars a bit longer and boosted the peak flicker intensity slightly, just to make the whole thing a bit more annoying fun. :)​​
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    having just heard that for the first time since I started 6 years ago. I am SO glad I play with sound off.
    and yes you have too much time on your hands.
    Be glad I'm useless with those programs, I;m a compulsive fiddler too.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/6C7zBD6g4mY

HOWEVER i do enjoy the 23 min long mix of DJ Madbot, i never thought we had such good music ingame

as for Sapphire's tracks, into the trash​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    shaidonshaidon Posts: 29 Arc User
    Next time I want an event with DJ MegaD, doing heavy metal dubsteps all over everyone.