test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Conspiracy Theory!

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
Could Trump and Putin be conspiring to increase conflict in the middle east so both countries can make big money off of selling billions in dollars of weapons to middle eastern countries? It's unlikely that the US and Russia would directly go to war with one another - both countries know how that would turn out. Putin isn't Kim Jong, he knows what would happen - and Trump... probably knows too. However by feigning hostilities towards the US and then carrying out the 'consequences' of that hostility in Syria with a proxy war, it could cause an escalating conflict that sees middle eastern countries forming alliances and basically having a big dumb war. Then the US and Russia sell everyone weapons and make big money while only committing their own troops just enough to give the appearance of being part of the conflict. We surely couldn't accuse Trump of dealing with the Russians if we're "going to war" with them, so that whole thing would disappear while at the same time billions of dollars would come into the US economy making Trump into big hero man who 'made america great again' and Putin gets billions into his economy as well elevating Russia back to the kind of super power he thinks it should be.

But that's just a theory... a conspiracy theory!

Comments

• Options
    beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    and I bet bigfoot and the lizard people are all in on it as well.

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    tumblr_npag0jCSZN1rk3uq2o2_400.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    beezeeze said:

and I bet bigfoot and the lizard people are all in on it as well.

No that was obama.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Then, thanks to the newly-ignited war in the middle east, they'll get the 666 million souls needed to resurrect Hitler who will help usher in the New World Order, where everyone gets a chip in their brain to foster compliance, suppress hostility, and send regular subliminal messages.

Consume.
    Work.
    Follow instructions.
    Reproduce.
    Respect authority.

Everything so far is going according to Overlord Xenu's plans to convert the population of Earth into a docile slave race, ripe for regular harvests and sale on the interstellar black market.

Then again, it's more likely that Putin hates the US (and western democracy in general) and wanted to knock America down a few pegs. Donald Trump, a politically-ignorant, self-important narcissist who knows how to work crowds, lie, push people around, and fatten his own wallet but not much else, presented a perfect opportunity. Just imagine the chaos you could incite by utilizing any tools at your disposal to install a buffoon like that as leader of whichever country you hate the most.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I don't actually think Putin had anything to do with it. I think it's just a smokescreen. The real question is why...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    What are the basic values of Americanism? Also I didn't go to school in the 60s and I was a bad student anyway...

• Options
    jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    I went to school in the '60s and '70s, and was so lacking in the values of Americanism that I volunteered to enlist in the US Air Force, even when the tech school I wanted was full and I had to enlist in the Open/General category (meaning that I would have to take whatever assignment USAF HQ saw fit for me after Basic, no matter what it might be - fortunately for me, HQ SAC had a desperate need for COBOL programmers, and I'd learned enough in college to get sent there with On-Job Training).

Keep in mind that even if that quote is accurate, it would have come from a KGB propaganda expert - who is, well, an expert at sowing doubt and discord in the populace. Grain of salt and all that.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I think it was a balsy move of the Republicans to broadcast their manifesto in the form of a televised series. I'm thoroughly enjoying The Handmaid's Tale
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    aesica said:

Then, thanks to the newly-ignited war in the middle east, they'll get the 666 million souls

I mean, Putin enforces christianity via law so I doubt he'd be in league with C'Thuhlu.
  • Options
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I mean, Putin enforces christianity via law so I doubt he'd be in league with C'Thuhlu.
    Of course he does. That way, nobody will ever suspect his true motives.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    Wait. Wait...shut up hear me out. Aliens did it.

• Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    ****ing Lizard people U_U
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    beezeeze said:

Wait. Wait...shut up hear me out. Aliens did it.

No, that was the Clintons.
  • Options
    guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,392 Arc User
    Well, one of the ideas that's been floating about about the current war in Syria is that it's about a pipeline. Saudi Arabia has lots of oil, they're sitting on more oil then any other country in the world, but they're geographically limited to who they can sell it to as most of the world's largest consumers of oil needs to have that oil shipped by boat, and that adds to costs as shipping things through the Suez channel, for example, adds fees to the costs. However a pipeline to the Mediterranean would be cheaper and faster then the channel. Such a pipeline would go through Syria. Now the Saudi's have wanted this pipeline for a while now, it would let them sell oil at a much more competitive price to European markets, however, the Saudi's main competitor to the European market is Russia. Russia already has a pipeline into Europe. Naturally they don't want the Saudi's to have a pipeline of their own.

What this leads us to today is you have a massive proxy war in Syria, with Saudi founded "rebels" being aided by US training and weaponry, with Russian backed al-Assad fighting to maintain control of the region. Both sides are pretending to be against ISIS, but al-Assad finds their presence useful as he comes across as quite reasonable and civilized compared to what ISIS rule looks like, and a number of these "rebels" the US and the Saudi's are funding are in fact working with, if not actual, ISIS members.

It's worth mentioning here that the US spends about half it's income on the military and if there's not constant military conflict somewhere it becomes very hard to justify spending that much money. It's therefor somewhat unsurprisingly the US always has a conflict somewhere in the world that's a grave danger to the US interest or safety.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

Information overload is the narrative. If you are always second guessing yourself you never can trust any outside source of gathered information through research, etc. This has always been the well plan the other narratives are just offshoots of this.

Needs more narrative.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    guyhumual wrote: »
    Both sides are pretending to be against ISIS, but al-Assad finds their presence useful as he comes across as quite reasonable and civilized compared to what ISIS rule looks like
    I don't see how someone who deploys chemical weapons against their own citizens could be seen by anyone as civilized. I suspect it's more like this:

Russia and Syria have been allies for quite awhile now, but I suspect much of this has to do with the fact that, because they're allies, Putin's warped sense of honor as well as his desire to protect his own way of life obliges him to back Assad. If he were to simply back out, it'll appear to the rest of the world that he's caving to the US, NATO, and the Arab Spring (the rise of democracy in that area). To an authoritarian such as Putin, allowing democracy to spread all around him is unacceptable because otherwise, as each dictator gets deposed and is replaced by democracy, he could eventually find himself to be the last autocrat standing. Who would come to his aid then, when his own people finally rise up?

That's why despots generally tend to stick together.​​
  • Options
    catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
    Nothing man made lasts forever, enjoy what you have while its there...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0xBWPHHzBw

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Since there's a lack of conspiracy which I can relate to being British and all...here's some for this thread:

- Brexit is a plot to make a new world power which merges, the US and the UK to form a stronger Anglo-American super power and then slowly the EU will crumble into nothingness.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    No one has yet mentioned that Trump is the Anti-Christ. It's all there, if you know how to decode the hidden messages in Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelations. These are the End Times!
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

No one has yet mentioned that Trump is the Anti-Christ. It's all there, if you know how to decode the hidden messages in Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelations. These are the End Times!

No that was Obama, remember? Trump is hailed as God's chosen president, how could he be the anti-christ?
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    He's just that clever. Would you expect anything less from the true Anti-Christ? No, one, except those who read the book that I'm going to self-publish on Amazon, will see it coming. Be the first to buy it and understand the truth that's been hidden, but will soon be revealed.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    nope, ronald reagan was the antichrist

his first, middle and last names are each 6 letters long...666 - the proof is in the pudding​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Posts: 520 Arc User

Since there's a lack of conspiracy which I can relate to being British and all...here's some for this thread:

- Brexit is a plot to make a new world power which merges, the US and the UK to form a stronger Anglo-American super power and then slowly the EU will crumble into nothingness.

It's the reason why both Corbyn and May are terrible, as well as Trudeau is a complete dumpster fire? It's a plot by the Crown to get Nigel back into UK Politics and push Canadians further right so that the Anglosphere will form.

• Options
    spinnytop said:

No that was Obama, remember? Trump is hailed as God's chosen president, how could he be the anti-christ?
    Christians already have a savior, America now has a president that doesnt demonize us or the constitution. The anti-christ will be someone that comes up after a major global disaster and fools everyone into thinking he is GOD, even you guys. Christians who are expecting it wont fall for it, and in a twist of fate you will probably be calling us unfaithful for not worshiping him along with you guys.

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    You're getting your parties mixed up.
    • Democrat => Demon
    • Satan has cloven hooves and a tail. Donkeys have cloven hooves and a tail. The donkey is the democratic party's mascot
    • Pelosi (6) + Obama (5) + Clinton (7) averages to 6. That's a 6 for every name. 666!
    • Liberals support science, which is the discovery of our world around us using methods other than god's word, possibly even rejecting what's written in the bible outright. Blasphemy!
    • Women, nonwhites, the disabled, and the poor--every Good Christian(tm) knows that, because jesus was an affluent white man, only the wealthy deserved his miracles. Satan wants to knock god down a few pegs. Liberals want to knock rich people down a few pegs.
    • People knew it would take a miracle for Trump to win, and god delivered by swaying the minds of people in his most faithful country to do his bidding. (This of course is what lead to the Russian hacking and misinformation campaigns that screwed up the US election)

So no, Trump isn't the antichrist because he's a republican. As we all know, he's good at grabbing Good Christian Morals by the ***** because he's so respectful and is just full of empathy.
    catstarsto wrote: »
    Christians already have a savior, America now has a president that doesnt demonize us or the constitution. The anti-christ will be someone that comes up after a major global disaster and fools everyone into thinking he is GOD, even you guys. Christians who are expecting it wont fall for it, and in a twist of fate you will probably be calling us unfaithful for not worshiping him along with you guys.
    Obama was supposedly that. Christians went on and on about it the whole time he was in office.

The "antichrist" was supposedly some charismatic individual who had many people fooled. What if--humor me here--Donald Trump is actually this "antichrist?" Let's think about it for a minute. He's charismatic (well, to some people. I find him repulsive), a smooth talker, and he claims that he alone can fix all the problems. He claims to be a great negotiator and dealmaker. And he has many people fooled, despite all the really bad things he's done throughout his life. Aren't these all supposed pieces of the "antichrist?"

Here's some random stuff for fun:

666 Fifth Avenue, New York City. Guess what building is there?

How tall is Trump Tower? Maybe not quite there, but pretty damned close, wouldn't you say?

Trump's Grandmother died on June 6th, 1966. 666!​​
  • Options
    I wouldnt rule that out, but (and I realize your just making sport of me, but ill humor you anyways) if the far left manages to murder him like they keep threatening to, and then he comes back to life again in some public viewed miracle...it would not surprise me ether....just because GOD chooses someone to rise up to power doesnt mean they have to be a follower, he put many people into power to shape things, from Pharaoh to even obama. Who he uses isnt as important as what he uses them for. I believe everything happens for a reason, how about you?

• Options

I wouldnt rule that out, but (and I realize your just making sport of me, but ill humor you anyways) if the far left manages to murder him like they keep threatening to, and then he comes back to life again in some public viewed miracle...it would not surprise me ether....just because GOD chooses someone to rise up to power doesnt mean they have to be a follower, he put many people into power to shape things, from Pharaoh to even obama. Who he uses isnt as important as what he uses them for. I believe everything happens for a reason, how about you?

Now that Cat is here this thread will really be entertaining \o/
  • Options
    OOOOooshiii... ok I got it now...the beam waves that are teleported into my head say that all reality is just a saurian devised computer generated hologram and that real life is in fact the matrix.

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Conflicts and wars sprout out of nothing. there is no conspiracies or secret agendas behind them. There are no secret goverment agencies who train people to wage war. And later are fighting againsts these people they trained. There are no companies or individuals who sell weapons to both sides of the conflicts. There are no countries who fight in other peoples wars just for resources, likes of oil and stuff. There are no countries who invade other countries just to bring peace to them. There are no countries who destroy their own people just because they happen to bow different way than the leading deities followers do.

CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    The "Neko's of Battle" can keep the peace.

• Options
    therealwarforgetherealwarforge Posts: 16 Arc User
    i think i need to go wash my eyeballs after reading this thread