test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did Nullware give up on this game already?

foxypersonfoxyperson Posts: 251 Arc User
Their Powerhouse builder hasn't updated in forever... I guess you can't ask them to keep supporting this game when Cryptic themselves stopped doing it so long ago.

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Nothing to see here. Move along.

• Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Obvious flame bait is obvious, but to answer your question: No.

They just have a lot on their plate right now. Life takes priority over the game, after all.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    xoriandruidxoriandruid Posts: 311 Arc User
    Whats wrong with the powerhouse? I thought it was well designed.
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User

Whats wrong with the powerhouse? I thought it was well designed.

It is, but it's also horribly out of date. With all the changes to advantages on existing powers, as well as new powers, archetypes, etc that have been added, it's not really possible to create an accurate build with it anymore. The best you can do is make rough approximations.

Anyway, based on what he told me, he still has an interest in working on it and has been making progress. If he has an update for it, I suspect he'll be more likely to post in this thread so put it on your watchlist or something.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • Options
    beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    OP generally has nothing good to say...
    take that as you will.

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Hmm, criticizing someone who does something really useful for the community for free and on his spare time? Yep, that's a winner. Probably better if you implement your own planner for the rest of us to use and criticize.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.